Olympic Dreaming Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel so safe and comfortable with you. I can't believe how happy I am! Will you sleep in my bed tonight? - Just to hold me? I'm not on the pill, so we'll need to get some condoms before Friday."

I replied, "I'd be delighted to sleep with you tonight, and we'll just cuddle. I'm glad you mentioned condoms now; I should have asked! It would have been frustrating if we didn't have any on Friday."

"My period is due on Sunday, so it might not have mattered, but I'd rather not risk it."

"Agreed," I responded. "I'll get some tomorrow. Come on, let's go home."

As we headed out, Sabrina looked to the barman and said loudly, "I passed the audition! I get to ride him this Friday - wish me luck!" we ran out laughing.

We arrived back at the house, and the girls looked at us expectantly. Sabrina grinned and gave them a thumbs up, and they cheered. I retrieved my wash things from Mai's ensuite, and we prepared for bed. I didn't own any PJs, so I wore a fresh pair of boxers while Sabrina brushed her teeth and got changed in her ensuite. She came out with a cotton nighty that went to her knees and had a slogan, 'Give me a Cuddle', with two teddy bears doing precisely that on the front. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"It was a present from my mum, and it's very comfy!" she said, laughing.

We climbed into bed, Sabrina looking slightly nervous.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything," I said. "I'm just going to cuddle you."

Sabrina smiled at me, moved over to kiss me, and then wrapped her arms around me, and we did just that. We went to sleep with me on my back and Sabrina resting her head on my chest, my arm around her and hers wrapped around me. Partway through the night, I awoke to find us spooning, my arm over her and cupping her breast, my dick tenting my boxers and nestling into her bottom. I carefully removed my arm and turned over, not wanting her to wake up like that. When I woke, I was on my back again, and we were in a similar position to when we went to sleep. This time, though, Sabrina had one leg over my groin. My dick was fully erect and pressing against her thigh. I moved my hand down to try to ease her leg off before she woke and noticed she was watching me with a smile.

"You don't have to move. I feel honoured to feel your reaction. I was a bit upset you turned over in the night after I'd managed to wriggle back onto your cock!"

"I thought you were asleep!" I responded.

"No, but I did have a lovely dream after." She moved her thigh slightly and then lifted the duvet and looked down. "You seem to have escaped! I never got a good look at this in the cinema while it was standing to attention." She then carefully took hold of my cock and put it back into my boxers.

"Your the first one I've held, and it was such a fleeting touch. I'm looking forward to getting better acquainted with you on Friday," she said, looking at my boxers.

Wednesday night, I had jujitsu with Alicia. We sparred during our session, and I was feeling better each day. That night, I slept with Alicia, and as we did most Wednesdays, we made love before going to sleep and then again in the morning. Just as with the other two girls that week, Alicia made sure she was especially vocal during our lovemaking.

I took my stuff back to my flat after breakfast. I had an appointment at the hospital to check on my progress, which they were pleased with. I managed to meet the nurse and surgeon who had saved my life and thanked them over lunch at the hospital canteen. They were both surprised I had recovered so quickly but delighted with my progress.

Thursday, I was back at my house again and caught up with my housemates, the girls all wanting me to take my top off to look at the scars (or so they said). They certainly spent a while, each running their hands over the marks, occasionally veering off and tracing my muscles. I disentangled myself and headed for my room, having lots of university work to catch up on.

Friday was a trip to the gym for a light workout and then lectures. In the afternoon, I put on some smart clothes and headed to the girl's house. Sabrina was already waiting for me. She had a bright yellow dress that came down to her knees, some large hoop earrings and dusky pink shoes. Over the dress, she wore a sky-blue shawl, as it had been a chilly day. She took my arm, and we walked a short distance through the park to a Thai restaurant. As we were seated, Sabrina removed her shawl, and due to the chilly walk, her nipples were prominently displayed through her dress. She saw me glancing down and looked before smiling and looking at me.

"You like?" she asked.

"I'm looking forward to showing you how much later!" I replied. "I would say you look beautiful tonight, but in truth, you always look beautiful. Perhaps I should say you look even more beautiful tonight."

"Thank you! The girls all helped me to get ready. I still can't get my head around the idea they all want me to look my best and make love to you tonight. We, women, are normally so jealous, encouraging someone else to share their lover with them seems bizarre."

"It does seem odd, doesn't it," I replied. "But I'm certainly not complaining! They all genuinely care for each other and want the others to be happy."

"Yes, I agree. I'm unsure how you'll have time to satisfy four of us, but you seem to be doing a job with three."

"I think we should look at getting a bigger house next year, one where all five of us can stay. The others are happy when two or three of us share a bed, but don't feel pressured into that if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I don't know. I've never been with a girl before," Sabrina responded.

"I don't think the others are into girls," I said. "But if more than one of them is in bed with me, it seems natural for us to make sure everyone is satisfied. I've never heard them in bed together, but it wouldn't bother me if they did." I thought momentarily before smiling and continuing. "But if they did, I'd like to watch!"

She laughed and said, "That is most men's fantasies, isn't it!"

"Well, it would be hot, you must admit," I answered.

Our meal arrived, and we moved on to more general subjects: how our courses were going, events in the news and the Olympics that summer.

"Will you be picked, do you think?" she asked.

"I should be," I responded, "but nothing is certain. I'm hoping to hear sometime in early February."

"What are your chances?"

"I should medal in both events. I just need to stay fit and concentrate on my training."

"Let's hope you don't get shot again!" she said, reaching for my hands, tears forming in her eyes.

"Me too. That's not something I ever want to experience again. But," I said, pausing while I looked at her, "don't ever expect me not to stop a bullet for any of you. It would go against everything I believe in. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to one of you four, and I did nothing to stop it."

We stared at each other, and then I reached over to wipe the tears from her eyes. She held my palm against her cheek and then kissed it gently.

After paying, we walked back through the park with our arms around each other. Stopping at the top of the arched bridge over the lake, we made out before returning to the house. The other three girls were in the lounge watching the television and asked us how our evening had gone.

"It's been lovely so far," declared Sabrina, "but the best bit is yet to come! Come on, David, take me to bed."

"I hope the climax to the evening will be worth the wait!" shouted Mai, laughing as they watched us climb the stairs on the way to Sabrina's bedroom.

We stopped inside and held hands, gazing into each other's eyes before I leaned forward and kissed Sabrina. After kissing for a few minutes, I raised my hands to the top of her dress and located the zip, slowly lowering it down. I then ran my hands gently up her back to her shoulders and eased the dress away so it fell to the floor. Under her dress, she wore pale pink matching underwear. The bra was underwired and pushed her breasts up and together, enhancing her already very significant cleavage. Like the bra, the panties were lacy and hinted at the treasures nearly covered.

I stepped back and looked slowly down her body and then back up to her face, where she was watching me, biting her bottom lip with a slight smile.

"You like?" she asked.

"Wow," I answered, "Yes, I like it very much. However," I paused as I stepped closer again, "much as it might seem impossible, I expect the view will be even better when I do this."

With that, I reached behind her and, after fumbling for a bit, undid her bra.

"That reminds me," I said, "I've suggested to the others they should all line up, and I go up and down the line to improve my skills!"

"I'd be up for that! Might be fun, us all teasing you while you do it," Sabrina responded.

I knelt and, looking up, past her breasts to her expectant face, took the side of her panties in each hand. I kissed her mound before lowering and removing the flimsy lace garment. Raising slowly, I again kissed her mound, followed by both breasts, licking and suckling her nipples before we kissed again.

Sabrina then removed my shirt, knelt, and removed my trousers and boxers. My cock sprang up, slapping her cheek as it was released. She laughed and then, staying on her knees, held and inspected my cock. She licked along the underside, from the root to the head, and then ran her tongue around the helmet. She noticed pre-cum already seeping out and licked it off, making a contented murmur as she did.

Standing, we moved onto the bed and caressed each other for a while before I moved between her legs and leaned to kiss her pussy lips. Running my tongue along her slit, I could feel her juices already starting to flow. I darted my tongue in and out of her tunnel, pushing it as far as I could reach and then moved a thumb to her clit. As I stimulated her, Sabrina mauled her breasts, tugging on her nipples with increasing fervour. Sabrina's breathing began getting shorter and moans louder as her orgasm built, before it arrived, and she grabbed my head to still me.

I moved up, and we kissed, Sabrina smiling happily. I gave her a few minutes to recover and then whispered.

"Ready?"

Sabrina nodded, an excited look on her face. I reached into my trouser pocket and retrieved the condoms I'd purchased earlier in the week and then, kneeling, removed one from the box.

"Let me, please!" asked Sabrina.

I handed the packet to her, and she tore it open. Checking she had it the correct way around, she positioned it over my helmet and then started to try to roll it down. It was a very tight fit and took a bit of effort. As she unrolled the last bit, she kissed my helmet, which caused my cock to twitch. My cock, trapped in the tight condom, expanded slightly as it twitched and the condom tore.

"Bugger!" I shouted. "I'm really sorry, I've never bought condoms before. They must be too small."

Sabrina laughed and replied.

"Don't apologise for having a big cock! Here, I bought some as well." With that, she reached into her bedside cabinet and removed another packet.

"I was in the chemist earlier this week, and as the pharmacist was serving me, one of my old flatmates queued up behind me. I had a wicked idea, so I asked the pharmacist for some condoms as well. When she asked what type I wanted, I said I didn't know, only that they needed to be large. My flatmate will tell my ex what I was buying, and he'll know why!"

The box she was holding did indeed say large. They also boasted of their ribs and dimples to make the experience even better for your partner.

"She said these were very popular with women and smiled at me as she handed them over!" Sabrina continued.

She ripped one open and rolled it down my cock. This time, while still a snug fit, it was much easier rolling it down and even went to near the base of my cock. She ran a finger gently up my cock, feeling the texture of the latex.

I picked up a towel Sabrina had left earlier, lay it on the bed under her, and knelt between her legs.

"I'll try and be gentle, but this will hurt a bit. Guide me when to push and how much." I said to her. She nodded, looking a bit apprehensive but also determined. I lined my cock with her entrance and ran it up and down her slit, running the length up her slit and over her clit. I did this a few times and then paused at her entrance, my cock just pressing in. Looking at her for permission, she licked her lips and then nodded back at me. I gently inserted my helmet into her tunnel, stopped and then withdrew. I did this a few times, and she murmured in happiness. The next time I entered, I pushed a bit further. I repeated this, withdrawing completely and going further each time until I came to an obstruction.

I stopped, and we looked at each other.

"Just a minute," Sabrina asked, "let me prepare myself."

She breathed heavily, knowing this would hurt, but determined to continue. Then she looked into my eyes and demanded.

"Do it. Make me a woman."

I pulled out and then thrust back with a bit more force but hit her hymen again. I tried a few more times, each time with more force, but didn't break through. Sabrina put her ankles around my butt, and on my next thrust, she forcibly pulled me towards her. I ripped through her hymen and bottomed out, and Sabrina let out a piercing scream.

I looked at her with alarm. Tears rolled down her face as she grimaced in pain.

"Just hold me for a moment!" she requested.

I stayed motionless and kissed her face, gently wiping away the tears. After a few minutes, she nodded her head and said to me.

"Okay, I think I'm alright now. It still hurts, but not as much."

I slowly withdrew and pushed back into her, watching her as I did. She was still wincing, but gradually, the wincing turned to happiness.

"Oh, that's good, oh, that's good" she cried. "Keep doing that, Mmmmmm, oh, so good."

I increased my speed slightly. It was an odd feeling with a condom on, definitely not as much feeling, so I was likely to take longer to cum. Knowing this, I kept my thrust long, slow and deep. Sabrina's groaning got louder and more urgent, her ankles gripping me tighter around my bum. We exchanged kisses, each of our tongues fighting the other in our mouths. When I thought she was nearing her peak, I leant up on my arms to look down at her, wanting to see her face as she came. She did, and her face was a picture of ecstasy. She cried out in pleasure, her body spasming against me. I slowed down as she came down from her high, and we kissed deeply.

"Did you cum as well?" she asked.

"Not yet. There's plenty of time for that," I responded.

I carefully rolled us over, keeping my cock buried in her pussy.

"Your turn to dictate the pace!" I winked up at her.

Sabrina smiled and then slowly rocked her pelvis. She continued for a while, grinding her clit against my pubic bone before sitting up. She looked glorious astride me, her breasts undulating as she moved up and down on my cock.

"Oh God, sooo deep!" She cried.

She kept bouncing on me. I held her breasts, pinching her nipples gently as they wobbled beneath my hands. Sabrina's cries grew louder and more urgent once more. Her face and chest took on a deep blush, lightly coated with the soft sheen of sweat. I could feel my climax approaching now, so I reached between us to massage her clit with two fingers.

"Cumming!" I cried.

"Almost there! Wait for me!" Pleaded Sabrina.

I willed my cum to hold off just for a few precious moments, and then Sabrina screamed out as she came hard. I took hold of her hips and thrust up into her, pumping with all my might before going rigid as I filled the condom with my jizz.

She collapsed, spent, on my chest gasping for breath, and I held her closely for a few minutes. When I started to feel my cock shrink, I tapped her on the shoulder and reached down to hold the condom while I withdrew from her. Tying it off, I put it on the bedside table, and we hugged. Once we both had our breath back, I suggested a shower to clean up, and we retreated into her ensuite. I ran a cloth over her, gently soaping all over. When I got to her pussy, I could see the clear sign of her blood and wiped it clean. Sabrina took the cloth from me and then cleaned me thoroughly, kissing my cock once she'd finished.

We towelled off and returned to the bed, kissing and caressing each other absently.

"That was all I'd ever dreamed it would be and so much more!" she declared. "I started on the pill this week so that we can do this without the condoms in a fortnight. I want to feel your cum spurting into my pussy as you cum."

"That will be something to look forward to! How many condoms were there in that packet?" I asked.

"Nine left; I hope that won't be enough for two weeks of sex!" She giggled to me.

We lay, holding each other as we drifted to sleep, smiling happily. Later that week, Sabrina returned to the pharmacy and purchased another box of ten condoms. The lady pharmacist served her again and asked Sabrina if she was satisfied with the previous purchase. She replied that we were delighted with them!

12