Olympic Dreaming Ch. 10

Story Info
David - London Olympics.
5.8k words
4.75
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

February was a big month, although I already had many of those. Midway through the month, I received a letter from the British Olympic Committee confirming I was on the team for both judo and taekwondo. The girls and I celebrated the news at a club. Before we left, they treated me to a 'bra unfastening' lesson, where they stood in a line, each just wearing a bra and panties. I spent a delightful 30 minutes slowly going down the line, kissing each girl while attempting to undo their bras. Once undone, I congratulated each breast on their freedom by kissing and caressing them before moving down the line. As a prize for passing this arduous test, they then treated me to a blowjob. Or should that be blowjobs? Not sure, it was one blowjob, but they took turns doing it. Sabrina was highly impressed when Naomi deep-throated me and endeavoured, unsuccessfully, to do the same. Naomi promised to teach her later, and I reluctantly (ha!) agreed to provide said equipment for their lesson. I was looking forward to it immensely!

Due to the various sponsorships British Olympics received, it was required that we be available to appear in adverts for these companies. Most could be filmed in Manchester, but some would also be in London. Due to my raised public profile after the mall shooting, I was also asked to appear in some adverts personally. These personal adverts would involve me being paid quite a lot more. I arranged to meet an agent at my parent's house one Saturday to discuss which organisations to accept and what fees would be involved as I wanted both their advice.

I arrived by train in Southampton on Friday evening, and after greeting my parents, they showed me a letter from Buckingham Palace. Unsurprisingly, that was not something we had seen before, so we were excited to read what was inside. My parents watched as I carefully opened the letter (I was so keeping the envelope!) and unfolded it. I read the letter and stood open-mouthed, staring down at it. The letter was on thick, embossed paper and was signed at the bottom 'Elizabeth R', but that wasn't what struck me dumb.

In a trance, I handed it to my dad, and my mum looked over his shoulder as they read it.

My dad looked up with a shocked expression and said.

"Holy shit, son!"

"What's a George Cross?" enquired my mum.

"It's the highest award for bravery to a civilian," answered my dad. "It's equivalent to the Victoria Cross! I'm so proud of you, David!" With that, both my parents came and gave me a huge hug.

"When does he receive it?" asked my mum.

"Saturday 31st March," my dad answered. "That's the beginning of Easter break, isn't it?"

My mum checked the calendar, and it was indeed the week before Easter, and I would be off for two weeks.

"We'll have to tell Tom," my dad continued. "He and Fiona will want to be there. We'll both have to wear our dress uniforms to escort you!"

The following morning, Charlotte, the agent someone from British Olympics had recommended to us, arrived. She came in with various folders holding details of the organisations who wanted me to appear in their adverts and an explanation of what it would entail.

After introductions, we sat around the kitchen table with some coffee, but before she started with her recommendations, she noticed the envelope from Buckingham Palace.

My mum saw her glance and then proudly stated.

"David has just been awarded the George Cross! He's receiving it from the Queen at the end of March!"

Charlotte's eyes widened. "Seriously!" she declared. "Oh, this puts a whole different focus on these offers. Give me 5 minutes!" She stood and moved into the lounge, her fingers dancing on her mobile phone. It was at least 10 minutes before she came back beaming.

"I've just been talking to some people back at the agency. A George Cross isn't awarded very often, so your marketability just went through the roof! They are talking to bigger clients and will get back to me by lunchtime. Do you mind if I hang around until they call back?"

We agreed to wait, and she told us about the pitfalls to watch out for and gave us general advice. We had just started lunch when Charlotte's phone went off. She excused herself and then talked to her London office before returning to the table.

"As I thought," she said, "some multinationals are very interested in getting you on board. The office will email me some details, but it looks great!"

We ate our lunch chatting about my life, my parents both bringing up the events where I'd saved Alicia, Naomi, and Mai's lives in the past. Charlotte's eyes grew larger and larger. I could see the pound signs from their agency's commission whirling around her head. Her phone periodically pinged as another new email came through as we ate. Once we'd all eaten, Charlotte went through her emails, made notes, and we assembled again at the table.

"Okay, these are the ones I think best suit your profile," she began. "We want prestigious brands to give you the best exposure. Also, if you are successful at the Olympics, some of them will want to continue to be associated with you going forward, leading to further income streams."

The four of us discussed the merits of the offers and settled on Samsung, Next Fashion, Reebok and Land Rover cars.

"I'd better get my driver's license then!" I chuckled.

"We can book you into an intensive course over Easter," suggested my dad.

Once we'd settled everything, Charlotte explained she would get the contracts prepared and mailed to my flat in Manchester for signing. Once all parties had signed, filming would probably start around Easter, as they want to get them out in plenty of time for the Olympics.

My dad spoke with his brother that evening, and it was agreed that uncle Tom and auntie Fiona would stay at our house in Totton. They would travel up to London together. I wanted to take the girls, particularly Sabrina and hoped we could stay at either Sabrina or Namoi's house, as they both lived in London.

I arrived in Manchester Sunday evening but wouldn't see the girls until the next day.

When I arrived, I kissed and hugged them all due to my 'long' absence (3 days!) I then showed them the letter from the Queen. The squeals, screams and shouts were almost loud enough to cause the neighbours to phone the police! I suggested they all come down for the weekend with me and the possibility of staying at either Naomi's or Sabrina's house. The girls were all enthusiastic about the idea. Naomi and Sabrina immediately phoned home to check if this would be okay, and Naomi's mum and Sabrina's parents were both excited by the news and keen for us to go.

"Does your mum know about the two or even the five of us?" I asked Naomi.

"She knows we're sleeping together, and I hinted strongly about Alicia and Mai while I was home for Christmas," she replied. "I'd like to tell her everything. She's very open-minded so it won't be a problem. Can we all stay at my mum's place the night we go down so she can meet you all?"

The girls all agreed, thinking it was a good idea, albeit potentially awkward.

"What about you, Sabrina?" I asked. "I want to meet your parents, even if we don't let on about all our relationships."

"They are both desperate to meet you, too!" exclaimed Sabrina. "I'm not sure how they would handle all this," she said, gesturing to everyone with a finger. "But they know we are sleeping together. Perhaps we can stay at my place on Saturday night? We'll have to play it cool and test the waters, so to speak."

We were all excited about our trip to London. The girls promised to take me shopping (again!) to buy a nice suit to meet the Queen with, and they all (naturally!) felt the need to buy a new pretty dress each.

So, March was spent shopping; arranging for week-long intensive driving lessons; meetings with various people to discuss what, when and where the adverts I'd be filming would be; uni work; training for the Olympics; and last, but certainly not least, keeping four very horny, nubile girls satisfied!

By the end of the month, I was exhausted, but it had been an exciting month, so I certainly wasn't complaining. Because Land Rover would want me driving their vehicles on some of the adverts, I spent one delightful weekend at their off-road test track, being shown the ropes (and learning to drive a bit more). I persuaded them to let me bring the girls along, and they all had a go at it, so we had a fantastic time. The thank-you sex when we returned was epic, too!

We took the train from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston station on the Friday we finished for the Easter break. Namoi then lead us via the tube to her mum's house. I'd met her mum briefly a few times before, so she hugged me warmly. As far as she was concerned, the sun shone out of my posterior for saving Naomi and the positive impact I'd made on her this last year. She greeted the other three girls warmly, and we went into her kitchen for some dinner she'd prepared.

As we finished, she looked at Naomi and announced.

"So, we have two spare double beds, a couch, and some blow-up beds. But judging from the doe eyes you all keep giving David, I expect the latter two aren't needed? I'll leave it with you five to decide who sleeps with whom!" With that, she winked and smiled at her daughter.

Alicia spoke first.

"I suggest Mai shares David's bed with Naomi. Otherwise, she might try to sneak in with him and Sabrina tomorrow night, and she isn't exactly quiet when they are together!"

The girls laughed at Alicia's description of Mai's love-making noises.

Naomi's mum laughed along and replied, "Is that so!"

"When she gets going, she screams the house down!" Naomi said, still laughing. "The only time she is quiet is after David's fucked her unconscious!"

"Well, what can I say?" Mai responded. "I'm a very passionate girl, and David is a wonderful lover!"

Laughing, Naomi's mum replied, "If only I were twenty years younger, I'd ask to join you!"

"You've still got it!" declared Naomi, "Doesn't she, David? You think my mum's still hot?"

"Oh, definitely!" I declared. "If you are still that hot in twenty years, I'll be a happy man!"

"Do you still think we'll be together in twenty years then?" Naomi questioned.

I took her hand and replied, "I'd like to think I would still be with all four of you in twenty years, but whether that would be practical or fair on you all, I don't know." The girls all smiled at me, pondering what the future might hold for us all.

We cleaned up and watched TV for a bit before bed. Sabrina and Alicia entered one bedroom, and Naomi, Mai and I went to the other one. As we entered, Naomi's mum called out for us to keep the noise down, but she laughed as she did.

Well, Alicia was right. Naomi started by deep-throating me while Mai sat on my face, and I brought her to a couple of reasonably loud orgasms. I then fucked Naomi missionary style, and we both climaxed together. Soon after I rolled off Naomi, Mai attached my cock with her mouth until she was satisfied with the state of my erection again. She then climbed on and rode me until she climaxed again. I extracted myself and then took her doggy style, but because I'd only just cum in Naomi, it took a while for my juices to come to the boil. So, I ended up pounding into Mai without mercy. Towards the end, before I filled her with my cum, she was having one long orgasm after another.

"Cumming!" I cried, trying to keep the noise down. I needn't have bothered. Mai wailed and thrashed on my cock as her final orgasm crashed down on her before quivering and then slumping to the bed, out for the count. I withdrew, and Naomi and I carefully laid Mai on her back, making her comfortable. From previous experience, she probably wouldn't wake up until the morning. We positioned ourselves on either side of her, reached over to kiss just above Mai's head, and then went to sleep.

The following day, Naomi's mum looked flushed and could hardly look at me. When Mai came in, they had a brief conversation, and Naomi's mum's eyes and mouth went wide at Mai's description. We had breakfast together and then got changed into our finery. We'd decided to get a taxi to Buckingham Palace to treat ourselves. The girls all wanted to ask a taxi driver to take us to see the Queen. My mum, dad, uncle Tom, and auntie Fiona had just arrived as we pulled up at a side entrance — my dad and uncle in military dress uniforms and medals. We took photos and then went through security into the Palace.

Unfortunately, the girls wouldn't be allowed into the room with the Queen as I could only bring so many guests. They were allowed into an adjoining room with a large overhead screen showing the event. Several people received awards from Her Majesty that day, and someone explained the etiquette required during the event. I'd read up on it, so I was reasonably comfortable I wouldn't embarrass myself or be sent off to the Tower of London for Treason, but I was nervous.

It was silly, I knew. Why was meeting an old lady who had requested to meet me more nerve-wracking than facing down two armed terrorists? The mind is a very odd organ.

As it turned out, and as everyone kept telling me, the Queen was a lovely lady. She smiled, asked me some questions, wished me luck at the Olympics, and then pinned the medal on my chest.

I left, and then someone from the press wanted a photo. When they saw my dad and uncle wearing the dress uniforms and medals, his eyes lit up, and he wanted a picture of the three of us. We moved into the adjoining room, where the girls were excited to see me and touch the medal. They took turns to kiss me passionately, and I hugged them all, especially Sabrina, as my being here was due to her.

As we kissed, my aunt and uncle raised an eyebrow at my parents before my mum whispered into their ears. My aunt looked shocked, but my uncle grinned like a mad thing. We left after a short reception with the others who had received awards and got a couple of taxis to Fortnam and Masons, a posh department store in London. We'd booked afternoon tea there, and seeing us entering and finding out where we'd just arrived from, they treated us exceptionally well. When I saw the bill my dad picked up, I was glad they had! Who knew sandwiches and tea could be so expensive?

Leaving Fortnum's, my parents, uncle, and aunt were getting the train back to Southampton, and the girls and I were getting a taxi to spend the night at Sabrina's. We arrived, and her parents greeted us all warmly, her mum, in particular, giving me a long, tight, tearful hug, thanking me for saving their daughter's life. We'd not met before, so this was the first time they'd had the chance. They were impressed with my medal and wanted to know about my trip to see the Queen.

As there were so many of us, they ordered a Chinese takeaway. We sat around their table, getting to know each other, and the girls all explained how they'd met me. Sabrina had told them briefly the details, but hearing it directly from the person involved brought our journey home to them. As we continued talking about more mundane subjects (like me going to the Olympics!), Sabrina's mum kept looking at me before studying the other girls. As she and Sabrina tidied up (my help being refused), I saw her mum conversing in the kitchen with Sabrina.

I expected she had worked out the relationship I was having, not only with her daughter but with three other women simultaneously. I watched fearfully as they came back into the room. Seeing my expression, her mum asked her husband to get some bubbly out of the fridge to celebrate. As he went off to get the glasses and open the wine, she approached me, put her hand on my shoulder and leaned close to my ear.

"Sabrina's explained your unconventional arrangements in Manchester. I can't say I'm thrilled at the idea, but I can't deny the love all four girls seem to have for you and you for them. Or that without you, we wouldn't have a daughter not to be thrilled at." She then continued, "Sabrina has made it clear the two of you are sleeping together tonight and that one of the others might join you. Just keep it quiet so my husband doesn't hear. I'll work on him after you've gone, and he'll come around to the idea eventually."

I put my hand over hers on my shoulder.

"Thank you. All four of them mean the world to me. I'll always protect your daughter as long as she'll have me." I responded to her.

She smiled, and then we briefly hugged. The other three girls looked at me questioningly, and I smiled and nodded to them all to reassure them.

Sure enough, at bedtime, Sabrina and her mum made it clear to her dad that we would sleep together, and it wasn't up for discussion. I think he expected it, and as I was now a decorated hero and Olympic hopeful, he probably thought I was a decent catch for his daughter.

After retiring, Mai and Naomi were on the sofa bed downstairs, and Alicia was in their spare, single room. Sabrina and I spent time kissing, caressing, and cuddling each other. Once we thought her parents were probably asleep, we made slow, gentle love. After we came down from our high, we drifted off to sleep; Sabrina draped over my body. In the early hours, I heard footsteps in the hall and someone going to the toilet. Shortly afterwards, there were more footsteps, and then the toilet door opened, and I could hear muffled voices. They sounded like Alicia and Sabrina's mum. Once they'd finished, our bedroom door opened, and Alicia crept in.

"You awake?" she whispered.

"Yes, come here," I answered, lifting the duvet.

"That was awkward!" Alicia giggled.

"What?" asked Sabrina.

"I just met your mum in the hall as I was coming here!" Alicia said.

"Oh! What did she say?" asked Sabrina.

"Just keep the noise down and return to my bed before your dad wakes up," giggled Alicia.

She snuggled into me, and we started making out. Once we were both aroused, she pulled me on top of her, and like with Sabrina earlier, we made slow, gentle love. We both came quietly and kissed for a while before Sabrina poked her nose in, and we took turns kissing her. Satisfied, I lay on my back between the girls, and they each draped a leg over mine and rested a hand on my chest. It was warm in the room, so we pushed the duvet down and fell asleep after one more kiss.

Our door quietly opened the following day, and Sabrina's mum poked her head in. The girls were still sleeping peacefully on me, but I heard the door and opened my eyes, squinting in the morning light. Her mum looked at the girls' positions, smiled and whispered to me.

"I can see this works even if I don't understand it," she said. "You'll need to wake Alicia up in the next 30 minutes. My husband has just gone to the newsagent to buy some bacon, eggs, and the Sunday paper, so he won't return until then."

Sabrina was waking up at this point and saw her mum.

"Good morning, mum, everything okay?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I've just told David your dad's gone to the newsagent and will return in 30 minutes. So, you might want to wake Alicia soon." As she was speaking, her eyes lit up as they drifted down the bed, and she smiled. Sabrina looked down as well and saw the duvet was now around our legs, and my cock was standing up proudly between the girl's hips. She giggled and reached down, pulling the duvet up to cover us.

"Sorry, mum!" she exclaimed.

"Don't be sorry about that!" her mum responded, "I can see why you are all so enamoured with David now!"

"It's not just about his big cock mum!" Sabrina said.

Laughing, her mum responded, "I know it's a lot more than that, but you must admit, that's a mighty fine reason on its own!" she then closed the door and left us.

Alicia had just woken as we finished our conversation but was determined to have a quicky before Sabrina's dad returned. As I was already primed, she jumped onto me and started fucking me cowgirl style. I reached up and tweaked her nipples while Sabrina played with Alicia's clit. Within a few minutes, Alicia was cuming on me, only making a bit of noise. We kissed, and Alicia climbed off and told Sabrina.

12