Olympic Dreaming Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can finish him off. I'd better get back to bed!"

"Well, if I have to!" laughed Sabrina before climbing on and continuing where Alicia left off.

Once we all showered and dressed, Sabrina's mum cooked us breakfast. We all looked through the Sunday paper, the photo of my dad, uncle, and me prominently displayed in the colour supplement. The girls announced they would buy a copy of each Sunday paper and keep the articles on me. I would do the same if my parents hadn't already done so.

The girls all dispersed home on Sunday afternoon. Mai flew to Edinburgh; Alicia caught a train to Yorkshire, and Naomi the tube across London to her mum's. I caught a train down to Southampton. Sabrina and her mum travelled on the tube with me to see me off the station. As I said goodbye to Sabrina's mum, she hugged me, thanking me again for saving Sabrina. I'd just given Sabrina a passionate goodbye, and she had ensured I was aroused as she kissed me. I, therefore, tried to keep my groin away from her mum as we hugged, but she just pulled me close and felt my erection against her. As I left, the two of them had their arms around each other as they waved and laughed together.

On the Monday morning after returning to Totton, I started four days of intensive driving tuition to prepare me for the test on the Tuesday after Easter. I already knew how to brake, steer and change gears, having done so on my uncle's farm and at the Land Rover test site. What I needed to learn was road craft.

The week went well. We spent most of our time driving around Southampton and Portsmouth, particularly during rush hours. In the middle of each day, we would drive out into the countryside so I could become comfortable on back roads and dual carriageways. By the end of the week, my instructor was confident I was a competent driver and should pass my test.

My sister joined us for Easter weekend, and it was good to catch up with her. She hadn't been able to attend London with us the previous weekend and was excited to see my medal and our photos. She hadn't seen the girls before, so she complimented me on my harem! I tried to persuade her they weren't a harem, but she wouldn't have it.

Tuesday was my driving test. Having competed in international events and meeting the Queen, I had no nerves and passed without issues. I immediately phoned the four girls, and they all congratulated me. As part of the deal with Land Rover, they would provide me with a courtesy car to help promote them, so I wouldn't need to buy a car for at least a year or longer if they extended.

At the end of that week, I went to the agency in London to finalise the filming schedule for the various deals we'd agreed. Most shoots would be on weekends due to my university schedule, with three of them abroad as they wanted guaranteed sunshine. It was a cross I was prepared to bear!

March and April meant most weekends filming. The girls came along occasionally to see what they were all about. Never having 'acted' before, it took me a few hours to act naturally, but the actresses I was typically filming alongside soon put me at ease. By the third weekend of filming, all they had to do was explain the premise of what they were doing and what was required, and I managed to do it in a few takes.

The first weekend abroad was for Land Rover in Spain. They were filming in the mountains and around old towns in the country's south. Being Spanish, Sabrina wanted to come with me, and we had a fantastic time. We were put up in a 5* hotel and spent each night fucking until the small hours and then when we awoke. Driving on the wrong side of the road was an experience, but I found that if you concentrated when you first set off, it was easy. Once you were driving, junctions and roundabouts weren't as confusing as I'd feared.

Another weekend away was to a Greek island to do swimwear modelling on the beaches. Seeing how much Sabrina had enjoyed her weekend away, Alicia and Mai came with me this time. I had to get my agent to explain to the producers there would be 3 of us in my room, as I couldn't get them to understand.

While I was filming with some very hot actresses and models in our swimsuits, Alicia and Mai spent the day sunbathing and trying out various water sports. They had the better end of the deal, but spending the day with scantily dressed women is not something to complain about! One thing I hadn't banked on was that we would be changing in a small tent on the beach due to constantly changing into different outfits. Together. Now, I'm not shy, so I wasn't at all concerned if they saw me naked, but continuously seeing these beautiful girls taking off and putting on clothes had a natural effect on me!

The girls all knew I was a) young, b) had never done this before, and, more importantly, c) wasn't trying to make any moves on them, so they weren't offended. At first, the director was pleased when my cock was slightly engorged, as in the tighter swimsuits, the effects showed off their products very well. However, as the stimulation continued, it became apparent that my cock outline wasn't just a nice package but a full-on boner, so shooting had to stop for a while.

The producer knew I'd come with 'companions', so someone was sent to find them. When they arrived and saw my predicament, Mai immediately told everyone they knew how to remedy it! The three of us then retreated to our room, where they took turns to give me a blow job, not wanting cum running down their legs when we returned. When we did return, Mai told the models I was shooting with to call them if the situation got out of hand again. The models all thought it was hilarious and teased me for the remaining shoot.

At the end of May, we finished our first year at university. We all passed our end-of-year assessments and found an excellent house to rent the following academic year. I would receive close to £100k from all the endorsements, so we chose a much better house than we'd all dreamed of staying at while at university. The house had six double bedrooms, so our parents could stay for a weekend if they visited. We discussed whether we wanted that, but all agreed we could behave on the occasional weekend. Each bedroom had an ensuite. There was also a much larger bathroom with a large walk-in shower and corner bath. At the back of the house was a good-sized, secluded garden, decking with a hot tub and a BBQ. It was much more than I intended to spend, but we all agreed it would be worth it.

I was in Totton with my parents in June and early July, concentrating on maintaining my fitness and forms. The girls took turns staying with me for a week at a time. We knew spending too long apart would distract me, and I needed something to occupy my time with, so I wasn't thinking about the Olympics 24/7. They each did a marvellous job, and as I had access to a Land Rover Discovery 4, we could have half days out to the coast or just walking in the New Forest.

The opening ceremony for the Olympics was on Friday, 27th July, so I settled into the athletes' village the Wednesday before. Naomi's mum kindly put up my parents, so they stayed with them both. Alicia and Mai were staying with Sabrina at her parents' house. I had somehow managed to get them all tickets to the opening and closing ceremony plus at the ExCel Exhibition Centre on the two days I was competing.

The Olympics was, by far and away, the biggest event I'd seen in my life. The athlete's village was packed, and I soon made friends with many British teammates. The whole country was buzzing with excitement as the event drew near. I was fortunate enough to be chosen to be in the parade of athletes, but that meant we had to watch the opening performance on large screens in an adjoining building. We then queued up and entered, nation by nation, into the stadium. I knew approximately where my friends and family were, but there wasn't a hope of seeing them. All the team waved in the general direction where they thought their family was, and I was no exception.

The following day, the judo started in the ExCel centre. My heavyweight event wasn't until the 3rd of August as it was the last judo event. The judo team supported our fellow teammates, and we managed a Silver and Bronze before my turn. In the morning session, I breezed through the 1st two rounds and into the quarter-finals. This was a much tougher bout, and we traded points until I eventually got him on the floor in a hold and held him for the required 20 seconds.

The semifinal was a couple of hours later, and my opponent was carrying an injury from his quarterfinal bout, so it didn't take me too long to get an ippon and win. As I lined up for the final, my friends and family shouted and waved flags in the stands. Being a mainly home crowd, the noise was deafening and spurred me on. The favourite had been beaten in the other semifinal, but it had been long, and my opponent was more tired than I was. I used that to my advantage and wore him down, grappling him and making him exert himself further. I won with a Hiza-Guruma, possibly the most difficult throw in judo, but one he wasn't expecting.

The medal ceremony was very emotional, as you can imagine, and the congratulations from my family were very tearful. My mum had attempted to medal in cross-country skiing before I was born, and she was incredibly moved, knowing what it meant.

The taekwondo event wasn't starting until the 8th, and my event was the last on the 11th. This meant I could have time with the girls, so I intended to use it. I used some influence and got corporate seats for the main stadium in the middle Sunday. The four girls, my sister and my parents could all join me to watch the athletics that day. The highlight was the men's 100m final, and we were situated near the end of the straight. We all were cheering on Usain Bolt as he decimated the opposition and won in an Olympic record of 9.63 seconds.

That night, Mai and Sabrina joined me at the village, and although we had to keep the noise down, we had a fantastic night of sex. I was training again on Monday and Tuesday, but Naomi and Alicia joined me for some R&R on Tuesday, and we made love most of the night!

Feeling on top of the world, I knuckled down from Wednesday with my coaches. We reviewed my moves and looked at the probable opposition, trying to devise a game plan for each. They would be doing the same for me, so we came up with some moves they might not expect me to perform.

The taekwondo event would only be four rounds, with the preliminary round just after nine in the morning. I was drawn against a Slovakian and won that comfortably. The quarterfinal was mid-afternoon, so I had a long wait, trying to keep focused. After receiving a kiss from each of my girlfriends, the quarterfinal against a Korean was exciting but quick, with me progressing once more. The wait for the semifinal was much shorter; this time, I was against someone from Gabon. Again, I was victorious.

The final wasn't until nearly eleven in the evening, so that it would be a long day. I knew I had at least a silver, but I was determined not to fall at this final hurdle. This was a tough match, and we traded points, ending in a 9 - 9 draw. However, the judges awarded me the Gold based on my superiority during the bout!

The medal ceremony was very emotional. Standing on the top podium, hearing your national anthem and seeing your flag at the top of the mast is something I will never forget. I was asked for several interviews by the press and TV journalists and didn't get to see my family and girlfriends for quite a long time afterwards. But when I did, I couldn't help the tears of happiness again.

12