All Comments on 'Olympus has Fallen Ch. 25'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flooding the cfnm section

It's hard to find anything else in the cfnm section of literotica because you are flooding it with short parts of one story on a daily basis! Please find a more appropriate way. I like your stuff but its monopolizing the front section of the cfnm tag now.

bill67bill67over 7 years ago
New chapters?

Hi Gaus thank you for your stories, amazing work. Once you catch up with the last book are you going to keep writing more new chapters and continuing the story? Thank you.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
But Mr. Nonie : this is all BDSM & Not

CFNM secshun' , so what's yer' beef ???!!!

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 7 years ago
Ha!

If you want his work to not dominant your fetish may I suggest writing more stories? The only way his is the only work you're seeing is if he's the only one writing so instead of complaints I suggest some gratitude is in order.

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 7 years ago
Ahem!

Speaking of gratitude, may I say how grateful I will be to see more of your lovely work appearing shortly for my enjoyment? I'm quite particular about my reading choices and am feeling a bit neglected in getting my fix from you, sirrah.

Hope you've had a joyous holiday season.

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkabout 7 years ago
It is finished?

I mourn the passing of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I absolutely love this story! I just wish there was more of it. I would love to read of the Greek Gods retribution/revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why can’t I find the book anymore on Amazon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous