Omar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ed. What a fucker. Baby, we are going to have so much fun, you and me."

"Oh, yea," came my throaty assent. "Yes, O."

Had I just fucked this hunk? Unbelievable! No fucking way! But yes, my cock was buried inside him. Yes. I did fuck him and suck him and swallow his cum. Yes. We fucked. FUCK... we fucked! I had emptied my balls inside his beautiful black body! I had fucked my first guy. Would he fuck me, too? Could I take his monster of a cock up my virgin ass hole? He took mine, and I was not small either. I must have stretched him to the limit and he never winced as I thrust into him. Would I be able to do the same?

Omar's cock was still pressing at my thigh as we kissed and tasted each other's saltiness. My mouth was full with the richness of his cum. My cock was still plastered to my belly. Looking down in amazement, I wondered at my ability to sustain an erection after shooting a huge load. This had never happened before. True, I usually did not go soft right after I masturbated. But my dick was hard. Hard. Like a rock. Throbbing. Wanting, no needing, more. Omar's hands caressed my chest and over-sensitive nipples, as I ran my fingers down his back and around his deliciously firm butt. This hunk! I had fucked this hunk! I pressed his butt cheeks and he squirmed.

"I will have to return the favor, Ed," he moaned under the pressure of my hand on his butt. My heart missed a beat. He would fuck ME!

"You are so delicious, and so fuckable," he went on. "I can hardly wait to penetrate you and drive deep inside you, baby."

I inhaled audibly as his words rang into my ear, his teeth nibbling the lobe. Looking down, both of our young cocks were still ready to go. Would it now be Omar's huge monster of a cock invading my virgin ass? Oh, my God. I guess it would. Fuck.

And, later, it surely did. It didn't take Omar long to move onto me. I stayed lying on my back as he climbed on top. I could feel his erection pressed onto my belly. It was still sticky with cum and spit and sweat. Omar raised me by the ankles, exposing my butt.

Bending down, still holding my legs up, Omar started on my lips. His cock was already prodding my ass. Incredible how lithe his body was. I started to feel the pressure against my puckered hole.

"Relax, Ed. Let me in," Omar whispered as he licked my lips and my face cheeks.

"I'm trying, O," I groaned, the pressure increasing, the pain intensifying.

"Oh, man, Eddie, I have so wanted to make love to you. Ever since I laid eyes on you. I often wondered if I would be able to lie on top of you like this, to enter you, to fuck you. Open for me, Ed. Open, you hot fuck!"

And I opened. The second I relaxed my rim muscle, Omar's cock head penetrated.

I screamed.

"Eddie, Eddie, ahhh, fuck, Eddie, you're so fucking hot. Yes, take me in. Fuck, you're tight."

Trying to stifle my screams, I held onto Omar's arms, feeling his man biceps ripple. When he thrust into me, I felt I was being ripped in half. He was so fucking huge. But I so wanted him. I so needed for his cock to impale me. I felt his manhood, so masculine, so urgent, so lustful. But also blazingly painful.

"Easy, O, fuck you're big," I groaned, plunged into a pain/pleasure haze. "God, you fucking Sudanese hunk. Fuck me. Fill me. O, fucking bitch, shove it deep!"

I had to give it to Omar. He started very slowly, pulling the whole length out but keeping the head inside so that he didn't have to stretch me over and over, and then, also very slowly, sliding all the way in with one smooth thrust, all the while holding my legs up and wide, and slobbering on my face with his fat, red lips. I was tempted to bite those lips of his, make him hurt as I am hurting down in my ass under him. But he looked so sweet, God, so hot.

As Omar entered me, I knew that this was not the first ass he'd fucked. Was it his first virgin ass? Was this a new experience for him? This made me more excited, that I was able to give this beautiful hunk a first.

I was sweating profusely under Omar, my cock plastered to my belly, my nuts rubbed by his groin with every thrust into me. The pain eased, replaced by ecstasy. It was as if his cock was touching every nerve in my body.

With my legs high up in the air, I reached down and grabbed my dick, just held it against his flat belly. Omar's thrusting soon turned into pounding. He fucked fast, rocking my whole body with his cock. I felt dizzy under his driving force.

"Ahhhhh," Omar grunted with his thrusting. "Fuck, Eddie, oh fuck, my god, yes, squeeze on my fucking dick, you hot bitch, milk me, am so ready to fill you with sperm. God, best fuck I've ever had. So fucking tight, Eddie, baby."

"Love me, O," I moaned. "Like you have never loved anyone else before. Breed me, baby. Deep. Am close, too."

With a final plunge into me, Omar exploded. His cock thickened. I felt the squirts of his cum hit my insides. I never thought that you could feel sperm shooting inside your ass. But the force of his squirts was like bullets firing out of a hot gun.

I quickly grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of jerks to explode also, drenching both of our chests with my thick and forceful spurts.

"Milk my cock, Ed," Omar grunted as he shot into me and as my rim muscle squeezed on the base of his cock with each squirt I blasted. "Take my love!" Omar groaned.

Omar dropped onto me as his huge cock slipped out of my ass. Our bodies were glued with sweat and semen. We kissed for the longest time, reveling in the discovery of each other, the most amazing, unbelievable couple on campus.

Two days later, I arranged with the hall monitor to move into Omar's room. We spent the rest of the college year as roommates, as lovers, as cock suckers, as fuckers, yes, as fucking gays.

Even now, decades later, I bring back memories of my time with Omar, of the love we had. And I immediately sprout an erection, so hard as to be painful. As I play with myself, I close my eyes and feel his black cock invading my body, loving me, filling me, and I cum hard.

12