Private Favors

Story Info
Friendly guy helps a manly police officer relax.
3.2k words
4.61
18k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
398 Followers

The morning shift was calm and uneventful, until Officer Brooks entered the store to order his doughnuts. Will felt the energy in the room change immediately and tried to act normal. His parents trusted him to practically run the place since he had graduated, and all customers were easy to deal with and many knew him since he was little - the benefit of a small town.

Officer Brooks walked slowly in front of the shelves with his casual and masculine swagger, and Will could almost feel the hot energy emanating from his big arms and robust torso. He wore his uniform and some aviator sunglasses - the day was sunny - but Will could see his sparkling blue eyes through them. The usual smirk seemed to indicate he was in a good mood.

"Morning, buddy. I'll have the vanilla cake," his husky tone made the air vibrate.

"Good morning, sir," replied Will, grabbing two large doughnuts from the nearby shelf.

Will wondered what Officer Brooks thought of him. They only knew each other for a couple of years - Brooks came from a big city to live on a nearby farm that belonged to his grandfather. He was divorced and few people knew much about him. But all Will needed to know was that the man was hot and that he had never met a guy who made him feel nervous. He wanted to show his appreciation.

"It's on the house, sir," said Will calmly.

Officer Brooks stared at him for a second and slowly put the dollar bill back into his wallet.

"Why's that?"

"A sign of appreciation for your services, sir. You're our best officer," Will felt his face warm up slightly. "And for Uncle George," he added.

Saying that wasn't a stretch. People did love Officer Brooks and many looked up to him as a father figure. He respected the elders and had warm conversations with the less fortunate. He had saved old Uncle George from a fire the previous summer. And the ladies had many positive things to say about his good demeanor and... well, his masculine presence.

"You're gonna make me blush, pal," the man replied, smirking.

"You're a great man, sir," said Will.

Officer Brooks nodded slowly and looked around. He scratched his stubble and looked at Will from top to bottom. He slowly leaned over the counter and crossed his hairy arms.

"And you are a nice fellow, Will," he said in a curious tone.

"Thank you, sir," replied Will quickly, a little excited by hearing his name. "At your service," he added suggestively.

Officer Brooks stared at him for a few seconds and nodded again.

"Alright. Have a nice day," the man said finally and walked out.

Will felt his poor heart beat like a bass drum. He kept thinking about Officer Brooks' hefty arms for the rest of the day.

The next morning, the man entered the store again and Will didn't wait to hear the order. He was too familiar with his tastes. Officer Brooks grinned approvingly and reached for his wallet.

"It's on the house again?" he asked playfully.

"Yes, sir. Don't worry," said Will. "Anything else?"

The man chuckled and leaned on the counter.

"I don't know, pal. What are ya willing to offer?"

"Uh... anything, sir. Anything that helps you relax," said Will meekly. He hated being too obvious.

Officer Brooks took off his aviator glasses and nodded slowly. His blue eyes glinted intensely.

"I have a pain in my shoulder. Can you help me with that?"

"Uh, yes... where, sir?" Will walked around the counter and looked up at Officer Brooks. The man was several inches taller than him. He admired that big mountain of hairy muscle and healthy fat.

Brooks turned around and presented his back nonchalantly.

"Rub them. Yeah... like that, closer to the neck," he oriented, as Will moved his hands on his broad shoulders.

Will pressed and rubbed those shoulders for a few minutes. His hands looked smaller in contrast with his burly frame. Officer Brooks released a few deep breaths of relaxation and kept telling him to massage harder.

"Hell yeah, that feels good," he said with a casual husky tone.

He finally turned around again and grabbed the doughnuts, grinning approvingly.

"Thanks, buddy. I feel much better."

"It's a pleasure, sir. Always at your service," replied Will nervously, trying to hide his red face.

"Alright," said Brooks, chuckling and walking outside.

A few days passed and Officer Brooks didn't show up again. It slightly broke Will's heart. He felt excited and wanting to do unspoken things with that man. He cursed himself for being so stupid to think that a man like that would want anything with him. He was so boring and he didn't have a pair of big tits to offer, like the cute housewives who waved at Brooks when he drove by.

At the end of the week, Will wondered if he had done or said anything wrong. He deeply desired to see Officer Brooks again and it slowly turned into an obsession. His shifts became tiresome and duller, and he found himself questioning his life decisions.

Brooks finally showed up the next Monday. He seemed quiet and tense as he ordered a sandwich. His eyes were hidden by his usual sunglasses.

"Is everything alright, sir?"

The man looked at him with a serious gaze, and then finally smirked.

"I'm fine, Will. How about you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm always fine," replied Will while putting the sandwich into the bag.

Brooks nodded and walked closer to the counter.

"Look, Will. I'll be honest," the man took a deep breath and looked around before continuing. "You're a handsome guy. Am I gonna get in trouble if I... well, use you for a few minutes?"

Will felt like his legs were suddenly melting and the bass drum inside his chest started to move again.

"Not at all, sir. Uhm... please, follow me," he said, opening the door to the private room behind the counter.

Officer Brooks swaggered into the room and looked at the old shelves and the wooden desk in the corner. There was a large armchair behind the desk and Will offered it suggestively. The man smirked, spread his thick legs on the seat and rested his hairy arms on both sides.

"So, what are ya gonna do to help me relax?"

Will nervously kneeled in front of Officer Brooks and reached for his fly. The man helped him release his hardening member, which poked out of the opening like a long and steamy sausage. His cock was thick and robust, like the rest of his body. Its slightly curved shape was strangely erotic as it throbbed in the warm air.

Will massaged its hot flesh with two hands and felt it throb strongly in his palms. It was potent and slightly intimidating. He felt his own dick twitch inside his pants.

"You have a great cock, sir," said Will nervously.

"Make it feel good," said Brooks.

Will sucked on the big head and felt it pulsate on his wet tongue. The man released a deep breath of pleasure, and Will swallowed his meat further, eager to give him a good cock massage. He sucked on it the best he could, opening his mouth wider to accept the incredible girth.

He choked a little, but was determined to swallow the entire shaft, going deeper and deeper with every stroke.

"Fuck yeah. Serve that cock," whispered Brooks approvingly. "You're good at this. Make your favorite officer feel good."

Will almost melted internally and sucked faster. He couldn't believe his luck and he was determined to make the best of it. He realized at that moment he had a unique chance. He took a deep breath and really went to town on that big meat. Sucking, slurping, licking and massaging the fat schlong with his throat.

The man grunted in pleasure and grabbed his hair with his right hand, guiding him down his pole and helping him swallow the last inch. He showed Will the velocity he enjoyed the most, and Will was a fast learner and kept going up and down obediently.

"Help me get comfortable, boy," he growled while reaching for his belt.

Will helped Officer Brooks take off his pants and shoes, and the man sat back on the cozy armchair and spread his legs wider.

His thighs were deliciously large and hairy, and Will could feel the warmth steaming from the juicy flesh. The calves were muscular and succulent from an athletic past. His two large nuts rested on the warm seat. Will sucked on them gently as he stroked the cock with one hand. He kissed the source of all power over and over again, until Officer Brooks let out a satisfied breath.

Will sucked on the big cock again, stretching his throat to welcome it comfortably.

"Fuck, boy. That's it. Service that fucking cock," said Brooks approvingly. "You naughty boy. You're a cocksucker, aren't you?

"Guk... yes, sir," moaned Will.

"Yeah, I knew you were."

Officer Brooks grabbed Will's head with both hands and used his mouth passionately. Will sucked and slurped and accepted the man's guidance. The lewd sounds of oral sex echoed on the walls. Although the store was empty, he worried that other men could hear them and make assumptions about him.

After a while, Will's jaw was stretched to take all of the officer's girth, and his throat was relaxed enough to swallow the entire length. The man fucked his mouth with gusto and finally let out a deep, rumbling roar and filled his mouth with spunk.

Will swallowed everything quickly and eagerly cleaned the shiny cock. Officer Brooks smiled and relaxed on the seat, patting his head for a minute.

"Thanks, buddy. I feel much better."

"You're welcome, sir," said Will happily.

"Next time I might want to use more of you, so get ready."

Officer Brooks winked, dressed up and walked out of the room. The man's flavor stayed in Will's mouth for the rest of day, and he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Later that night, he went home and touched himself to the image of Officer Brooks' big cock, and came buckets all over his chest.

The next day, Will took a long shower and shaved his butt. He didn't have much hair to get rid of, but it definitely felt cleaner and smoother when he was done. He also douched his hole, in case Officer Brooks was serious about using more of him. The thought of taking that man's large cock inside him was both scary and exciting.

That day the officer entered the store with a cocky smirk, ordered a sandwich and waited until Will packed it. He looked happier than usual, but there was still a tense posture on his shoulders.

"I need to release some tension. Can you help me with that?"

"Right away, sir," said Will promptly, guiding him into the private room.

The officer took off his pants, sat comfortably on the armchair and received another eager blowjob. Now that Will was acquainted with his big cock, he started to really learn how to please it. He sucked and massaged the balls at the same time, using the right pace and relaxing his throat to accommodate every inch.

"Fuck yeah, please that cock," the man encouraged.

Will started paying attention to the little cues and signals Brooks released. A little grunt or a deep breath meant he liked a particular motion, so Will repeated it over and over again, providing greater pleasure and relaxation. He avoided touching the shaft with his teeth and made sure his mouth was properly wet. He realized serving that man gave him a deep pleasure. His dick twitched happily inside his pants.

Officer Brooks unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his wide, succulent chest covered in beautiful hair and a modest beer belly. His biceps flexed casually as he relaxed, exposing his hairy armpits.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded in a low tone.

Will blushed and quickly removed his t-shirt and jeans. Brooks observed his slim body. He was casually fit, with soft, red skin and small amounts of body hair. The man nodded approvingly and smirked.

"Turn around. Remove them slowly," he commanded.

Will grabbed his briefs and slowly exposed his butt cheeks, tilting them in the air and feeling slightly stupid. He let his underwear fall to the ground and kicked it to the side. Brooks grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, forcing him to bend and expose his ass even more.

"That's a fine ass," the man spread Will's butt cheeks apart and revealed his pink cherry.

Will felt the strong fingers slide over his softest spot. He knew that his ass was clean, shaved and ready to use, and the man emitted a sound of approval. He felt a big thumb and an index finger massage his entrance.

"You have a delicious doughnut," said Brooks.

Will released a soft moan. He felt a wet middle finger slide very slowly into him. It was strange and hot at the same time.

"Can I have that doughnut?" the man asked.

Will twitched inadvertently on his big finger.

"Yes, sir... please..."

"Can you take my big cock?"

"Y-yes, sir. I promise."

The man kissed and bit his right ass cheek and the thick stubble gave him goosebumps. Will was instructed to kneel on top of the armchair and tilt his butt for easy access. Officer Brooks caressed his soft cheeks and used some hot saliva to loosen up his pucker. The already lubricated cockhead knocked on his backdoor, pressing itself against it.

"Tell me I'm a great man," said Brooks.

"You're a great man, sir-uh!" Will felt the cock penetrate him.

His entrance was stretched wider around the officer's masculine girth. The pain was slowly replaced by an exciting feeling, the more it entered him. It was uncomfortable and relaxing at the same time, like a rough massage. He felt embarrassed and thankful all at once.

"Relax, boy," encouraged Brooks.

Will took a few deep breaths and relaxed his pucker, slightly pushing out to allow a smoother penetration - that was the irony of anal sex: the more his hole pushed out, the more the cock entered him, until Officer Brooks was balls-deep in his bum.

Will moaned louder and tried to adapt around the thick club. It made his legs feel weaker and his body shake slightly in excitement.

"Shhh, relax. Take it, boy, take it like a champ."

Brooks grabbed his shoulders and massaged them while thrusting into his ass. The hot hands made his body melt and he slowly gave in, offering all the control the man wanted.

Officer Brooks fucked Will smoothly, following a rhythmic pace that turned into shameless butt sex. The low-hanging balls slapped against his taint and the strong hips clapped against his ass cheeks nonstop. Will started seeing stars.

Officer Brooks grabbed his waist hard and fucked him like a real man. Will's ass was used to massage the officer's big tool, but in the process, his prostate received a good beating and he started enjoying the penetration a little too much. His dick twitched uncontrollably in the air and he knew he was about to spurt.

The man grabbed his neck with one arm and approached his ear.

"Tell me I'm the best officer," he whispered.

"Oh fuck... you're the best officer," Will melted in his arms.

"Then thank me, boy."

"Thank you, sir," moaned Will.

"For what, boy?"

"For fucking me, sir... oh fuck..."

Will couldn't hold it anymore. His dick throbbed in the air, shooting the juice like a happy hose. His hole twitched around the officer's cock several times, driving the man into an intense pleasure.

Brooks banged his ass hard and finally shot hot jets of spunk into him, roaring in his ear. He hugged him from behind and bit his neck, spasming like an animal into the flooded hole. Will felt the heat of that muscular, hairy torso and he realized how much he liked Officer Brooks.

They dressed up in a hurry and accidentally smiled at each other. The man put an arm around his neck and messed with his hair playfully.

"You're a cool guy," Brooks said in his ear. "Thank you for... well, thank you for being my cock sleeve."

"You're welcome. I enjoy pleasing your cock, sir," replied Will sincerely.

Brooks nodded approvingly and slapped Will's ass with a horny smile.

"Good fucking boy," he sang in Will's ear.

"Thank you, sir," moaned Will.

"Yeah... you're my boy now. Right, boy?"

"Yes, sir. I'm your boy, sir..."

"Fuck yeah," the man chuckled warmly.

Officer Brooks came back on a regular basis, mostly expecting oral services. It became a casual thing - comfy blowjobs to release some tension. He always sat back and let Will massage his cock eagerly. Will was happy to serve, as he became addicted to the flavor of big cock.

On a sunny holiday, the officer drove Will to his farm and showed him around. The farm was quiet and cozy, and surprisingly prosperous for a single man. Brooks dragged Will into his bedroom and removed his clothes roughly, hungry for butt sex.

Will admired the officer's juicy chest and asked him if he could kiss it. The man smirked and nodded gently. Will felt the incredibly warm flesh with his tongue and sensed the testosterone that emanated from his muscles.

"Can I kiss your biceps, sir?"

"Worship them," he commanded.

Will shakily massaged and kissed his strong arms, melting beneath his powerful stature. He kissed each bicep several times, while Brooks watched him with a curious gaze. The man suddenly grinned smugly and raised his arm. Will promptly kissed his hairy armpit and sniffed the source of his masculine pheromones.

"Now lubricate my prick," said Brooks. "I'm about to give you a proper fuck."

Will felt his body shake slightly and his legs felt like jelly again. He kneeled and sucked the pulsating cock until it was covered in his saliva. Brooks grabbed Will's hair casually and fucked his mouth for a while. Then he threw Will on the bed and ordered him to spread his legs.

Will lay on his belly, with his legs spread and his ass tilted for easy access. His smooth hole was clean and ready. Officer Brooks spat on his pucker and massaged it with his cockhead for a while, and then plunged himself into his bum.

Brooks lay on top of Will, enveloping him with his heavy frame and biting his neck lewdly. Will felt the big cock planted balls-deep into him, and slowly relaxed and begged for a rough fuck.

"Sing for me, boy," said Brooks in his ear.

Will moaned and whined.

Brooks used his hairy legs to spread Will's legs even wider and started pounding his ass rhythmically, slowly increasing the pace with every stroke. Their bodies clapped loudly and the bed squeaked with the weight. The officer banged him nonstop, now comfortable enough in his king-size bed. He fucked Will for hours, switching from prone-bone to doggy-style, and then missionary.

When Brooks finally shot, Will observed the man's glistening, sweaty body convulse and he spurted all over himself.

toughfire
toughfire
398 Followers