OMG!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That okay, Sweetie?" Karyn liked that he checked with her. And that he called her Sweetheart and Sweetie.

Her first orgasm of the night exploded within her, without warning--not surprisingly, considering her ambient arousal level--jolting and juddering her body uncontrollably; blotting out reality in a miasma of colour and sensation and electrical arcs. The intensity of it spread like magic through her whole body in a sort of sensual overload; and left her radiating erotic energy from every pore.

As she slowly came out of orgasmic orbit, it occurred to her that that particular climax was incomparably superior to anything she'd ever achieved during masturbation. And, somehow Mark's nipple-play was so much more arousing than Devon's had ever been. Mark, meanwhile, surprised at his success, dropped his face to nibble and suck on her tits. "Slow down," she whispered, "It's not a race!"

In response, Mark, gradually--painfully gradually--dropped his free hand to explore her pussy. Drawing his fingertips up her dripping slit, he poked his index finger into her vagina. The flaring arousal caused her body to twitch, and her breath to catch, once again, in her throat. Pumping his finger a few times, in and out, he reached with his thumb for her engorged clitoris. For a few minutes he finger-fucked her, raising her, again, to a critical arousal.

She realized now, how clumsily Devon had diddled her, those few times they'd experimented with manual sex, and that she'd never even come close to having a climax on Devon's fingers.

Meanwhile, with his other hand, Mark tried, with limited success, to wrestle Karyn's panties over her bottom and down her hips. Finally, frustrated, he withdrew his caressing hand and just yanked the panty's gusset out of the way, tearing fabric and splitting seams.

While Mark scrambled to untangle his bouncing erection, Karyn had a moment to observe. (She was amazed at, even then, how analytical she could sometimes be.) "Actually," she decided, "he's quite a bit larger than Devon--certainly in girth--short and stout," and she had to silently laugh. "A fire-plug, just like its operator."

Pushing her back onto the bed, Mark swiftly brought her attention into focus. As he guided her into missionary position--unaware of her neophyte status in all things concerning sex--Karyn let her legs fall to the sides, opening her pussy invitingly. "Oh, Sweetie," he sighed, pausing a moment to appreciate her voluptuously presented womanhood. Without any further warning, he thrust his hips into her luscious vee, his sudden penetration tempered by her fully lubricated state of excitement. He began to pound frantically, which reignited in her a building arousal.

As he thrusted repeatedly, Karyn raised her legs, reflexively locking her ankles across his lower back, and clasped her hands behind his neck. Matching his rhythm, her head began flopping back and forth. "Omigod! Omigod! Omigod!" she hissed, breathlessly, as he continued his possessed pounding--until he could no longer hang on. Reaching climax, he stiffened, holding himself deep. Spewing his torrents of cum into her, he howled and growled his way through his own satisfying ejaculation. The sensation of volleys of scalding semen splashing her innards triggered the detonation of another orgasm--her second with him--the likes of which she had never even imagined.

Then, surprisingly, what's-his-name--Mike, Mark, Mick, whatever--jerked his jeans up, and, with a mumbled, "Thanks. G'bye," he vamoosed, as if he were making his escape, leaving Karyn still panting and quaking on the bed--cum running out of her pussy onto the bedspread. It was almost as though he was embarrassed. Karyn shrugged, letting her attention fall back to the task at hand: blotting her dripping quim, straightening her clothing, and making herself half-decent. She quickly found that the tattered remnants of her underwear rubbing against sensitive tissues were irritating, so she dispensed with the torn panties altogether, dropping them in the bedroom trash can, before making her way back into the hallway.

This time, when Karyn emerged from the staircase, she looked fresh and relaxed--indeed, now she did beam with that just-fucked look radiating about her like a sensuous aura. Her nipples stood out in a conspicuous and voluptuous high-beam, as she had been unable to find her bra in the dim light of the bedroom. Karyn felt a warm contentment laying over her like a soft blanket, despite the rather puzzling departure of her last lover. Notwithstanding, before the night was through, she would have a third lover--a third fuck--and, as they say, the third time is the charm.

The rather stout fellow had appeared at the bottom of the stairs by himself. Mason watched, curious, as he--Mark--looked about furtively, then disappeared into the throng. Mason had been idly watching, and therefore observed Karyn pause just a little later, to gather herself, in the doorway. Casual-like, Mason sauntered over, apparently in no rush, to intercept the pretty young thing.

"Hi, ya," he said, stepping up to her, and offering his hand. "I'm Mason, Spenser's cousin, visiting from Australia."

"Karyn," she replied, feeling more grown-up confidence than she ever had before. Despite not having the faintest idea who Spenser was, Karyn found herself shaking hands, as she stared into the deepest, darkest brown eyes she could ever remember seeing. And they were mounted on a fit frame, probably just under two metres--six feet tall; medium brown hair, mid to late twenties. And she soon discovered that he was a very easy conversationalist--with a delightful accent--friendly and pleasant; and, it seemed, perpetually amused.

Standing beside her, next to the staircase, they surveyed the milling throng of the party, their comments developing into an innocent, idle chat. Right away, though, the inane chatter morphed into what Karyn decided was a definite soft hit. Turning to her, with an appreciative smile lighting up his face, Mason asked, oh, so innocently, "Can we find some place a bit quieter, to talk?"

Taking the initiative--and seizing the opportunity, quick, before she lost her nerve--Karyn surprised them both when she took his hand, whispered, "Come," and led him back upstairs.

The place was getting busy. Climbing the steps, they met a couple coming down: she, glowing and breathless; he, slightly embarrassed, not meeting their eyes--as if he'd just been caught doing something naughty. Karyn had to smile.

Most of the doors were closed, the sounds trickling into the hush of the hallway, further indications of their occupied status; however, the far bedroom, with the queen bed, was available, again. "You seem to know your way around up here. Do this often? Not that it's any of my business," he added, quickly.

"Well, curiously, this is the third time this evening!" Karyn acknowledged, shocked at her own openness. "But up till a couple hours ago, I was still a virgin! Go figure."

Without letting go of her hand, Mason closed the door behind them, spun Karyn around and kissed her hard. They spent some time just playing tonsil hockey, before their hands began to roam, seeking ingress into one another's clothing. Mason quickly discovered, much to his delight, that Karyn was naked beneath her skirt and top, yet, he resisted moving beyond their heavy necking for the moment. Instead, he took his time, guiding her in foreplay--passionate kissing and erotic touching.

Karyn's hands had found their way into his shirt, and as her fingers caressed his chest, pausing to circle his nipples, he whispered, "Ahhh, Love. Mmmm. That's it, Karyn--slow and gentle. No need to hurry, Love." Karyn liked how he used her name and called her Love. There was something very nice about that.

Without interfering with her manipulations, Mason opened Karyn's blouse wide to uncover her now braless boobs. He mauled them a bit before latching on to suckle and tweak her sensitive nipples. Karyn could feel that wonderfully building desire fire up in her very core, once again. Mason then dropped a hand into the vee of her thighs, landing his fingers directly onto her pussy as he continued to nurse at her breast and twiddle her nipples. Somewhere in that erotic pas-de-deux Karyn's blouse and skirt came off entirely. Meanwhile she unbuttoned his shirt, which he shrugged off, and unbuckled his belt, struggling to open his jeans. Stuffing a hand down the front, she managed to palm his package--still encased in his briefs--appreciatively.

Reluctantly leaving her breast, Mason trailed kisses down her cleavage, over her tummy, and into her bush. Karyn's ardor was reaching boiling as he slipped down her front. With one hand at the back of his head, and the other finding its way to her recently abandoned tit, Karyn puffed and gasped, trying desperately to control her flaring arousal.

Suddenly she realized where that tantalizing tongue was headed. "No! Don't!" she whined. "Stop! It's yucky!" As much as she tried to pull him back up, Mason was determined to go down on her. With a final yank of his neck, he managed to land, tongue-first, squarely in her swamp, her sodden bush splashing goo up over his cheeks.

Despite her initial reluctance, Karyn's orgasm was nearly instantaneous. Ripping through her at the first touch of his tongue to her clit. Holding on tight, as she quivered and quaked, whimpered and sighed through the waves of pleasure that lit up her whirling mind, Mason cheerfully ate at her messy pussy, slurping and swirling, and keeping her tremendous climax energized. It was, of course, for Karyn, a brand-new experience. As she slowly recovered from cumming on Mason's tongue, Karyn breathlessly declared, "Geez-zuzz! Who needs drugs when you can have orgasms like that!?!"

It went without saying that Karyn had never had cunnilingus with Devon. She had never asked him for it. She hadn't thought to--hadn't known to. Now, she couldn't understand why they hadn't been more adventurous; although she supposed it all came down to that old temptation thing. If only they hadn't been so hung up on maintaining their--well, her virginity, or even just their blindly resisting temptation. If only Devon had shared his doubts, they could have, much earlier, experienced a joy that was, she now thought, beyond description; that was, indeed, ecstasy.

Meanwhile, in the here and now, Karyn watched as Mason unhurriedly squirmed out of his jeans, pulling his shorts along with them. Karyn's eyes grew wide and her jaw sagged in amazement as Mason's woodie sprang up proudly. Now, out in the open, like that, she could really appreciate his size. "That's big," she declared to herself, but taking into consideration what-was-his-name's--Travis? Troy?--yeah, Troy's weapon, she added, "Not huge, but big, genuinely large." In the time it took to shimmy his duds down to his ankles and step out of them, Karyn continued her silent assessment. It was, she decided, a nicely shaped penis; an impressive nine-ish inches, and more like a Red Bull can than a beer can, in girth.

Mason rolled onto his back, beside her, and paused momentarily, unintentionally allowing Karyn time to fully appreciate his equipment. Standing out from his groin, his impressive erection stood up tall, bouncing impatiently. Then, he gently pulled her quivering body up, his hands on her hips, guiding her into position, straddling his own hips. When he felt his cockhead split her slick pussy-lips and seat itself against her vagina, he slowly lowered her, impaling her on his trembling sceptre in classic cowgirl style. Cautious, he studied her face for signs of discomfort. Her eyes were closed as she sank down, gradually engulfing him. Pursing her lips, and puffing in short, rapid breaths, Mason watched as a look of pure ecstasy washed over her face, at that same moment he felt their pubic hair tangle, and their pubic bones touch. Moving his hands to her waist, he supported her as she luxuriated in her fullness.

Clenching and releasing him with her vaginal muscles, Karyn began, almost imperceptibly, to bounce her bottom. Up and down on his staff, with gradually increasing amplitude, she could hardly stand the resumption of her intense arousal--of their shared intensity. Holding on tight at her waist, Mason's hips rose and fell sporadically as he pushed himself as deep as possible into the warm, wet confines of her pussy. Karyn continued to bounce feverishly, her sex smacking against his, her clitoris getting mashed into his pubes, until neither could take any more. They both felt the detonation of something humungous rocketing between them, within them. Mason feverishly bucked and stabbed, forcefully shooting gushes of cum up into the far reaches of her womb. Karyn felt the hot liquid splash her most intimate tissues--his rich, personal issue coating her insides like a thick lotion of love, as they exploded into the most awesome, awe-inspiring simultaneous orgasm that they--even Mason, for all his prior experience--had ever known.

Her second orgasm with Mason, it was Karyn's her fourth of the night! She hadn't realized she could be--what was the term?--multi-orgasmic!

Their shared climax left her tingling all over; from her toe-nails to the hair follicles on the top of her head. As they descended together, their mutual arousal dissipating like smoke in a breeze, Karyn toppled onto her back beside Mason. For a while they were quiet, the only sound was their breathing, slowly calming. Karyn snuggled up against Mason's chest; he reciprocated, throwing an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in. Her fingers, tracing idle circles around his nipples, surprised them both by contributing to Mason's pleasingly obvious quick-rising appendage.

Taking advantage of his rapid recovery, Mason rolled over, on top of Karyn. Catching her gaze and locking her eyes, he moved naturally into missionary position, his cock slipping into her like a hot knife into butter. They made love. It so clearly transcended simple sex--was so much more than just fucking. Karyn looped her arms around Mason's neck, as she raised her legs, crossing her ankles across his lower back, knowing instinctively that that would allow him better access and deeper thrusts. Flexing his pelvis, and rocking his hips, slow and steady, with random sprints and twists, Mason demonstrated an impressive stamina. He sporadically paused, at depth, trying, it seemed, to follow his eager erection all the way in. At other times, he paused on the out-stroke, at the gates, as it were, the flared plum of his cock pulling at her vaginal entrance from the inside. In an arhythmic counter-point, Karyn pulled Masons head down to punctuate their shared pleasure with kisses.

Mason's tireless strokes, caressing the velvety inner walls of her puss, seemed to generate an electric current which ran up and down Karyn's spine. And that glowing and pulsating field grew, at times, unbearable--at which point, Karyn would explode in climax--three times; each climax easily as strong as the previous one.

Grasping and squeezing his soldier, as the waves of ecstasy echoed--muscular spasms through her womb--the last orgasm of the cluster finally sucked the juices right out of Mason's balls. Torrents of warm fluid coated her most intimate walls, as Mason jolted and twitched, his sweet breath filling Karyn's lungs as she held tight--staying right with him!

When, at last, he rolled off her, Karyn's hand followed, falling directly onto Mason's still slick and chubby prick. Giving it a loving squeeze, she rose up on her elbow and studied her conquistador with an eager curiosity.

She had, earlier, in her brief period of exploration--before they had decided their vows of chastity were too much at risk if they continued--unzipped Devon, her former fiancé, and held him this way. In fact, she had even given him a hand-job, once, maybe twice--taken him all the way to ejaculation.

In any case, Karyn could tell Mason was substantially bigger than Devon. As she started to jack him, she felt him getting increasingly firmer. Expecting him to come in her hand, as Devon had, she increased her attention, stroking his full length, and varying the intensity of her grip. She looked up at him endearingly, as she worked his still growing woodie. His purple cockhead seemed to get bigger and hotter and denser, at which point, Karyn noticed a tear forming right at the end, right on his pee-hole. She knew, from various things she'd read and girl-talk among friends, that that was what they called pre-cum. It meant he was very close.

Without taking her eyes off it, Karyn stuck out her tongue and licked up the liquid pearl. She then hemmed and hawed for a few long moments, trying to figure out what to do next--inadvertently allowing Mason's level of excitement to dial back slightly--though he remained infuriatingly close. At first, considering her options, Karyn licked, drawing her tongue up and down the length of his wood, on each side, then along the bottom, before she attempted a bit of tentative fellatio-- lollipopping his erection's helmeted head for a bit; she silently resolved to go all out. As she bobbed her head over Mason's rigid staff, she covered him increasingly deeper, until she hit her gag-point. Pulling back slightly, she tested her choking response four or five times, then she pushed through. Holding her gagging at bay, she pushed until she had her lips at his root, nestled in his pubes, and his cockhead deep in her throat--for the moment, she had him truly deepthroated!

While still, unquestionably, a novice, she met with enough success to bring Mason back up to full stature, leaving him, once again, poised on the razor's edge. Guiding her as a sort of a low-keyed mentor, Mason gently spun Karyn around, laying her back, on the bed. He then shuffled over her, into sixty-nine, which allowed him to control how deep he got in her mouth--keeping himself in the shallows, as it were--ostensibly, to avoid causing her to gag, but also to keep tabs on his own arousal, prolonging the glorious build-up, while keeping her at a simmer. They stayed at that long enough for the initial novelty to transform into beginner's enthusiasm. Then, Mason surprised her by swiveling around her body and hoisting her by her armpits, up the bed.

Running his hand authoritatively up between her legs, he pushed through her bush and stroked her furrow. Her labia, not surprisingly, were virtually weeping nectar. Mason drew his fingers up between her slick, puffy lips, all the way to her clit, then, commenced fiddling. Moving his free hand around her shoulders, he took hold of her own hand and guided it up to cover her own tit. Karyn began to work her own nipple, and, adding to the crisis building beneath his busy fingertips, she erupted almost instantly.

Still coming off her orgasmic high, Karyn followed blithely as Mason began to steer her about. He moved her into reverse cowgirl position, and stroked into her again; but he didn't stay long. "Just to illustrate," he explained, "other positions, besides missionary--and cowgirl." From there he flipped her onto her hands and knees for a bit of doggie-style. Unbeknownst to Mason, Karyn was actually somewhat familiar with that from her first encounter of the evening, and, as he pressed into her, more than a docile recipient, she was, right away, an active participant, heaving her hips back to meet his thrust as he impaled her on his rigid erection. By the time he was fully inserted, she was teetering on the edge of yet another mammoth orgasm.

Later on, in retrospect, Karyn could see, from when they'd each been buried deep within her, that Mason was, maybe, not quite as big as what-was-his-name--Travis, er, Troy--the first in, the one who popped her cherry. Was that only earlier that evening? Okay, that boor may have been the biggest of the three, but it was abundantly clear that Mason was infinitely more skilled, and really knew how to use what he had. Firm but gentle, his love-making was so much more than just rutting; of course, even the other guy, Mark, had had better technique than that lout, Troy.