OMG!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, back to her current situation, in her here and now, Karyn's peaking arousal, the rising sexual tension commanded her entire attention. Panting and gasping, "Omigod! Omigod! Omigod! Yes! Yes! Unnhh! Uh...ahh! Ahh! AAhhh! AAAAHHHHHHH!" the final approach rocketed her up to climax, and she exploded in orgasm, thrusting her butt back against her lover at every stroke.

She felt him get steely rigid, immediately before ejaculating. Jerking and spurting, his injection of liquid love scalded Karyn deep in her fundament, delighting her senses and prolonging her own climax; until, enervated, she collapsed, jelly-like onto her chest. As she slowly regained her awareness, Mason helped her back into missionary position, or what she, in her still limited experience, considered normal or regular position. Lining himself up in the vee of her legs, his erection hardly even drooping, with his still engorged plum seated between her pussy lips, his eyes captured hers in an unspoken appreciation.

Karyn's inner glow flared yet again, and, by the time Mason drove into her, she was on fire once more--fully involved. This time, he was slow, and gentle, poking her in metered thrusts, filling her so, and taking her, to start, right up to, but not quite over, the edge of crisis. Gradually, the force of his thrusts grew, in a confusion of agony and ecstasy, he steered her through at least her nineth, then tenth orgasm--"...and another and another and another," until, jolting and jerking, Mason's steely shaft again spat out its issue, flushing the depths of her vagina and sparking her still glowing libido.

Ignoring the hallway noises outside their door, Mason, casually suggested that if Karyn could get him up again, he might be good for one more. He didn't let on that he had, in fact, never managed to cum more than three times in one go before--and he was already one up on that.

Rounding her lips, without a word, Karyn took several attempts to get his plum fully engulfed, before she began enthusiastically bobbing her head over his sturdy rod, taking more and more, deeper and deeper. Fighting against her own gag-reflex, she finally took him all the way in. She felt him begin to vibrate as his pubic hair tickled her lips, unbearably. She just had to lift her head off, but redoubled her jacking with her hands. Suddenly firming to rock-hardness, Mason flexed his hips and spurted--for an incredible fifth time. The first volley splashed a surprising amount of semen onto Karyn's face as she hurriedly jammed her lips over his twitching member once more, and caught the remaining volleys in the back of her throat. Coughing and sputtering, she managed to swallow most of his deposit. The overflow dripping from the corners of her mouth, mixed with the viscous liquid--a mixture of saliva, pre-cum, and already-liquifying jism--running down her cheeks.

When Mason finally went limp, Karyn released him, letting his wilting cock slip out of her mouth. For a silent moment their eyes locked, but cum leaking out of her nose reduced the intensity, and, sharing a chuckle, Mason helped her straighten up and clean up. While it was a somewhat 'accidental' blowjob, they both thought that Karyn had done very well--especially for a rank beginner.

On the one hand, she felt like such a slut--or maybe she just thought she should--but she felt no guilt--not a shred; in fact, she was rather proud of the transformation--virgin to slut in one easy evening. Yesss! After all, she snorted, in silent introspection, hadn't she been a willing accomplice in her own--what? Corruption? Decadence? Edification?

Standing shoulder to shoulder at the foot of the stairs, once more, with cum running down her thighs, they--Mason and Karyn--were seized by a sudden awkwardness. Karyn realized, surprisingly calmly, that she had just had 'unprotected sex' with three strangers. Fortunately, she was on the pill to regulate her period, so at least she wouldn't get pregnant. Mason had already let her know that he would be travelling on in two days. "Well, Karyn, my dear," he began, automatically offering her his hand, "it was certainly nice to have met you."

Slightly puzzled, but taking his proffered hand anyway, Karyn replied, "My pleasure, for sure!" Not knowing what else to do, she shook his hand vigorously, until he dropped it, leaned in, and kissed her chastely on her blushing cheek--then turned, about to saunter back into the crowd. "Wait. Can I see you again--before you go?"

He stopped, turning back around slowly, a huge smile lighting up his face, "Sure, how about tomorrow--for dinner, maybe?"

"That'd be great. Tell me where you're staying, and I'll pick you up?"

After exchanging info, Mason kissed her again, this time on the lips; "Okay, Love. See you tomorrow."

A satisfied grin settled onto her lips. "Well, that's that, I guess," but just before he joined the milieu, Karyn stepped forward, and seized his hand, pulling him along with her. Amused, he followed, as she searched for familiar faces. Karyn's smile broadened. "Geez!" she thought, "I didn't just lose my virginity tonight, I fucking pulverized it!" And, she couldn't believe just what she had been missing these last few years--OMG!

At that thought, a couple faces came into focus. "Holy shit! There're Isla and Devon. We should go say hi; just to show 'em there're, indeed, no hard feelings!" She could barely stifle the merry laugh bubbling in her core, as she zeroed in. "Come!" she sang out--for the second time that evening--towing a bemused Mason along, behind.

As she headed their way, she thought about Devon. Honestly, holding his dick, compared to the dicks she had had in her hand this evening, was like gripping a pencil compared to gripping a baseball bat. She couldn't say why but, somehow, she was certain that as very different as they were, each of her trysts, every one of her fucks was many times more intense--better by orders of ten--than Isla's very best with Devon.

Karyn's conversation with Isla and Devon--well, actually, just with Isla, as Devon just stood there, stunned--was short and obviously uncomfortable for Isla. "Hi guys. This is my friend Mason. He's visiting from Australia--on his walk-about--only here a couple more days. This is Isla and Devon, my best friend and her boyfriend." She could see shock on both their faces, and had to chuckle. She was pleased at how easily that had come out. Karyn, mercifully, didn't prolong the exchange. It had been less than a month since the breakup--since the bomb had been dropped, inadvertently saving Karyn from the dreaded ho-hum into which she had been blithely headed. She suddenly realized that she was completely recovered. Karyn knew, also, that she was already repairing the damage to her and Isla's friendship.

Thinking back, though, she had to smile. In her earlier attempts to explain her actions, Isla had talked about how making love had made sex special; and she had apologized profusely about how she felt she had abandoned Karyn--and left her as a solitary virgin. Now, Karyn didn't mind at all. She knew that most of what she had just experienced was just sex--just fucking, but, oh, how she loved it.

She was really looking forward to tomorrow's good-bye dinner with Mason--and whatever would transpire following dinner. After he left, she planned to just play the field for a while. Not only that, but she was determined to do it as much as possible while she could. She wondered, idly, where this lascivious-self had been all these years.

Realizing the lateness of the hour, Karyn turned to Mason, raising her face. "Au revoir," she purred.

"G'night, love," he whispered back, the touch of their lips melting into a sizzling hot, prolonged good-night kiss.

As they gradually pulled apart, Karyn murmured, "See you tomorrow."

"Come earlier--in the afternoon, yeah?"

Following a few more quick farewells, Karyn, somewhat reluctantly, left the party and headed out. And there, driving back home, in the dark, in her car, she mused; once Mason was gone, on the next girls' night, she might just have to accept one--or some--of those invitations to go out to the parking lot and check out some back seats. Omigod! It all sounded so incredibly slutty--slutty but delightful. "I mean, could I actually be such a slut?" The very idea of accumulating back-seat time convinced her the answer to that was a resounding "Yes!" and didn't that just make her blush and glow!?