All Comments on 'OMG Zombies'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG Funny

This story was so bizarre, but I kind of liked it.

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
Seruiously not serious.

Honestly loved this, It made me laugh it far too many places, sexy, funny, enjoyable. Just what I needed.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 6 years ago
“Get back,

you super unfunky motherfuckers!” I nearly spit out my coffee. How delightful! I really enjoyed this romp. Thanks for this WP!

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Loved it

A perfect antidote for Monday blues. Smiled from start to end, for that reason alone you get 5 stars.

Only one problem I can see , where can I get me a Valkyrie? I want one !

Thank you for the Fun read WP

j

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244about 6 years ago
Loved it!

Madness at it's finest! Nothing better that a good laugh when reading 'serious' ero stuff.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Fun---nuf

Fun---nuf. That means the start was fun and the end was fun. Oh yes, and the bloody great chunk in the middle was fun too. Brilliant tale WP. I'll never be able to look a zombie in the eye again without bursting into a Buddy Holly number (although perhaps America Pie or Bohemian Rhapsody would be better---they're longer and would give me a better chance to run away!). Let's have more laughs soon.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years agoAuthor
The antidote for super unfunky mofos

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on this odd-ball story of mine. And if you ever find yourself in a similar situation as Hannah and the gang, be sure you have these albums handy, along with the Wikipedia page for P-Funk Mythology.

Parliment -- The Mothership Connection

The Ohio Players -- Gold

The Best of Earth Wind and Fire, Vol 1

The Essential Sly and the Family Stone

Oh, and it helps to have a lovely Valkyrie with a fencing foil and a Sharpie marker at your side.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
pretty good

not you average run of the mill zombie story, I though it was pretty good and a little different nice change of pace

Bridget69Bridget69almost 6 years ago
The new George A. Romerotic

Could be titled, "Night of the Loving Hunters of the Dead". =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

One of the better submissions on this site.

~Funkyhunk

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
READ THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES ................................

.......... and it gets better with each read.

"28 days later", seriously WP? Mind you, the film was DEFINITELY not a horror lol.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How did I miss this one? Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...