Omniverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aren't you worried we haven't been stopped once?' you whispered to Rick 'This is supposed to be a maximum-security area, where's security then?'

'It's an artificially created planet, so there're a couple of options: 1. they have implemented nanobots that can function without a computer and scan our every move; or 2. there's a centralised artificial "brain" that controls everything remotely. I need to get to the main operation-chamber, these planets usually have in-built teleportation programs, but I could also get hold of some of their console commands '

You continued your way through the identical chambers, following the track on Rick's map. All of them had high, bright yellow walls with huge screens featuring the newest VR-games.

After walking through quite a few corridors and gates, you stepped into a small, bright room that had only four walls and it looked like a lift. The wall suddenly partitioned, half of the room where Rick was standing, started to descend, whilst your half rotated to a 90 degree-angle. You found yourself in an almost empty room with black glass walls.

You saw an old-fashioned electroencephalography-headset with a computer screen and a chair in the left corner. Behind the chair, the silhouette of a person (couldn't tell if it was male or female) darkened the background.

'Interesting to finally make your acquaintance here' the person said and your heart skipped a beat. 'Pretty predictable move, but still interesting to see YOU here.'

The WOMAN stepped out of the shadowy corner and made you utterly thunderstock. Even though you had wondered several times how would you feel if you met your other selves from alternate realities, nothing could've prepared you for this.

The resemblance was uncanny, as if you looked right into a mirror. The only difference was her hair - she either dyed it black or had originally black hair. She wore it in a neatly stylized Celine coil. She also wore a black, high-neck suit.

'I'm surprised you haven't found me earlier' she continued 'It's not that I actively put myself out there, but you're smarter than most of the developers in your dimension. You could've easily hacked my simulation, not to mention finding the prototype of Nebulon 6. After all, you and I share the same intelligence and I know you are capable of building whole planets, not just virtually, but in real life.' After a small pause she continued 'Yes, I did build Nebulon 6. And no, I did NOT have to go through your secret list you keep hidden in your personalised area.' Your raised your eyebrows in shock.

'That's right, I am telepathic, I can read your thoughts. I upgraded myself a while ago - you know very well that lots of people in your reality have mechanical augmentations. I have experimented with lots of things. Building planets from scratch is fun, but not fulfilling after a while. My expertise is developing and enhancing brain-computer interface, exocortex, with special attention to mind control.'

'Where's Rick?' you asked. She smiled, and avoided giving a direct answer.

'You have feelings for him, don't you?' You shrugged, after all, she could read your mind, it was pointless to say anything. Then you briefly added: 'Yeah, I fucked him a few times, so? It's not a big deal, I'm sure you understand the needs of flesh.'

'You're weak' she smiled 'Your pathetic sexual urges will hold you accountable for your bad decisions. I'm asexual by choice. Don't get me wrong, I used to have urges and I had been controlled by my biological needs for a while, but when I discovered how to remove these, I became superior. Finally I'm in total control. I know you have occasionally played with the idea - but your reality isn't that advanced yet.'

'You could really remove my sexual urges for good?' you asked, bedazzled.

'I can do much more than that' she giggled 'I can enhance your mind so you can control and influence others - objects, people, animals, anything in any reality.'

'So why did you bring Rick here?'

'We need to upload the total content of his brain into my super-computer, so we can merge and use information from all the most intelligent beings.

'What are you going to do to him after that?'

'Obviously, we won't need him any more, he can be exterminated. Come on, once you get over your ridiculous feelings, you won't even care what happens to him.' You frowned angrily. It was one thing to be in complete control of yourself, but you didn't want it at a price that high. You didn't fall in love with Rick, but you had a soft spot for him, held him in high regard and didn't want to change that.

Your alternate self stared at you uncomfortably.

'I know you have strong emotions about Rick. Well done, you're hiding your thoughts splendidly.'

'I've learnt how to control my thoughts' you said 'Have defeated several lie detectors'

'Please, that's not an accomplishment, any average-Joe can do that!' she laughed. 'The fact you've successfully camouflaged your thoughts from ME, proves your true abilities. You and I can achieve extraordinary things together!'

It took extreme control and concentration to conceal your thoughts from her, but you had to try if you wanted to find out her true goals and a way out.

Chapter 4

You followed HER into a bright, sphere-shaped area, which looked like a spaceship showroom, with twenty small, equally sized pods. Nineteen of them were occupied. You encountered the next blow of surprises: all the occupants were identical to you, all of them in deep trance.

'These are the best of our alternate selves from other realities' SHE explained 'They're all in the process of an upgrade, at different levels - all by the relevant selves' choices. Some have chosen extraordinary physical abilities, others telepathy or mind-control. Of course, one can acquire a number of various superhuman skills, but that comes at a cost.'

'Which is?' you asked. SHE looked into your eyes sharply, and a cruel little smile appeared in the corner of HER mouth.

'One will become entirely transhuman. This not only means intelligence, awareness, strength and durability beyond any standard human's, but also lack of emotions, desire, rage, obsession and anything else that makes regular humans weak.' SHE glanced at Rowan and captured a sudden glare in her eyes 'I know you've been contemplating these options. Even though you're trying to fight it, you WANT to improve yourself. All these other selves of us have chosen to get rid of their emotions for good. The process is irreversible.'

'What happens to those who refuse?' you asked.

'We don't force anyone to transform' SHE said 'The others will realise on their own time this is the only real deal. It'll be a painful realisation. Let's face it: if you're not up to the standards of a transhuman, you're a second- or even third-class citizen. They will never be able to keep up with someone who's adopted human enhancement technologies. Seriously, ask yourself: would you turn down such an opportunity?' You must've expressed a slight insecurity, because SHE grabbed a glass of turquoise-liquid from one of the desks and handed it over to you.

'Drink it. Relax, it's not poison. It'll enhance your senses and help you make the right decision.'

You knew any alcohol would lower the efficiency of your in-built alarm chip; but then you couldn't tell for certain whether that substance had any alcohol in it. You took a deep breath and downed the shot. It tasted slightly bitter, but didn't have any alcohol in it. Suddenly you felt great: strong, even invincible. It was as if you had swapped your regular human eyes with a nanobotic implant that displayed data on everything you saw, just like the HUD's of a Terminator. You learnt right away that the liquid in the glass was a type of psychotropic drug that enhanced human cognitive skills, and also increased their alertness in a euphoric way.

'Ok, let's do this' you said.

SHE threw you a smile and escorted you to the twentieth, empty pod.

'Take a seat, I'll plug you in and the transformation will commence right away. You won't feel a thing, I'll inject general anesthetics into your system. Otherwise the process would be extremely painful.'

Whilst getting fastened in the seat and receiving the anesthetic shot, you had to ask: 'Have you offered this to Rick? He's already had in-built cybernetic augmentations. He'd be a great asset.'

'Rick won't cooperate' SHE said. 'He's convinced he's the most intelligent man in the universe and will do everything in his power to keep this untact. He remains in prison until we finish your transformation and then we can commence uploading his consciousness and all data from his brain into our simulated-reality programmes. If he doesn't cooperate, we have means to convince him. What do you think Rick hates the most? Boredom and isolation from free will. We can trap him into a simulation where time is distorted and the participants have an altered perception of time. Eventually he will become sort of catatonic and we will break him.'

You didn't react, your face remained motionless. After receiving the injection, you became dizzy and gradually sank into unconsciousness.

Chapter 5

The crowds cheered, the arena was filled with fifty-thousand euphoric fans. You were pushed from side to side, but you didn't mind it at all. You had been waiting for this concert for so long. One of the best hard-rock bands of the last and current century, Flesh Curtains paid a visit to your city tonight. The show had been a huge sell-out.

Rick Sanchez, the bassist, was a wet-dream for hundreds of thousands in the country. A lanky guy with unruly blue hair, piercing grey eyes, wearing nothing else but a pair of ripped jeans and a black vest that put his lean chest on display, causing his fans to dribble all over him. Rick always wore his guitar really low on stage - one would've thought it caused him to miss some notes, but he never did. Rick invented some extraordinary guitar solos; he showcased long, aggressive passages during their songs. Quite often he fell on his knees whilst playing, and slid close to the first row, prompting girls (or anyone, really) to touch him all over. A few times the crowds managed to pull him off stage, and started a shameless, hot orgy right there, in front of everyone.

You had always wanted to get closer to the stage, closer to Rick. You were well aware that many groupies had given blowjobs to the security guys or other crew members just to get access to the Flesh Curtains-van or backstage. You thought this wasn't necessary and there had to be a better way. You had pushed yourself through the crowds towards the stage - which - alone - proved to be a lot harder than it had seemed. You felt like a sardine locked in a box with a million others, almost hopeless to move an inch forward. Elbows had accidentally punched you in the neck, boobs, face; others stepped on your toes; but you did not quit until you reached the front row.

It seemed your timing was extremely bad, as Rick and Squanchy left the stage for a short break; whilst Birdperson wound the audience up to maintain their excitement. You spotted a few girls from the front row sneaking towards backstage. Could it be true? You had heard stories about these 'breaks': when Rick and Squanchy left the stage, they only did so to engage in group-coitus with their fans whilst Birdperson kept the audience entertained. Your curiosity took over your sanity and you followed them. Two of the girls had already removed their tops and bras and started making out with the security guards. The rest just made their way through the backstage entrance. You were hot on their tails. You spotted Squanchy on a bean-bag, purring and holding a huge buttplug. A bunch of sex-toys were scattered all over the place, but you couldn't see Rick anywhere. The girls started stroking Squanchy. He suddenly swallowed a tiny pill, transformed into a 6-feet-tall muscular cat-monster and took one of the girls roughly from behind; whilst the others were playing with his rectum and balls; teasing them with various toys and their fingers or tongues.

Even though the sight of a huge cat having sex with human females proved to be unique, you quickly sneaked out to the narrow corridor, continuing your self-proclaimed quest to find Rick.

All of a sudden you felt a hand on your mouth. Someone grabbed and forcefully pulled you into a dark closet. You felt a strong body pushing against yours, pinning you to the wall. You could smell something familiar: the hot scent of fresh sweat, mixed with vodka and tobacco. Finally, the person released you, however, you couldn't move an inch, due to having been restrained between your captor and the wall in a tiny space. Before you could utter a word, you felt a hot tongue on your neck, leaving a wet trail whilst moving towards your ears.

'We don't have much time' Rick whispered and continued teasing you with his hands and lips. 'Just work with me here'

You grabbed Rick's ass and pulled him in, eager to kiss him. Rick, however, reacted in a cold and hostile manner.

'You can't catch a break, can you? I've told you we don't have time, in a few minutes my camouflage shield will be detected! What the hell has happened to you?!'

You were speechless. The whole world seemed to have spanned with you, couldn't understand why Rick taunted you so cruelly.

'I..I don't...'

'Goddam it!' Rick hissed, kicked the closet door open and dragged you to the end of the corridor, where he pressed a button on the wall. The floor partitioned, revealing a staircase leading underground. Rick pulled you into the abyss.

You didn't understand a single thing happening to you. Rick quickly closed the entrance; grabbed a syringe-looking device from the shelf and injected all its content into one of your carotid arteries. You suddenly collapsed, all of your motor neuron functions ceased to work.

Rick just stood there, impatiently fidgeting his right foot. 'Come on, come on!'

Your body started shaking abruptly and you were frothing at the mouth as if you had a seizure. When you opened your eyes, the pupils were dilated to the extreme, and you threw up. Half of the content ended up on your top, but you couldn't care less.

'Holy fuck..' you coughed whilst staggering to your feet. You would've collapsed again hadn't it been for Rick holding you up. When you finally caught your breath, you looked around.

'What the hell happened? Where are we?'

'Still on Nebulon-6, I'm afraid' Rick said. 'That bitch stuck us in Omniverse!'

Chapter 6

'Get off my back, Rick!' you shouted. As usual, he chose the worst time to give you hell. Every inch of your body ached, as if you had been split open and left to rot. On the other hand you felt something had changed. It must've been the physical augmentations SHE was referring to.

'Frankly, I don't know why I allowed you..urgh..to accompany me on this adventure. You're fucking things up for the both of us right now!' Rick became pretty snappy since he had revealed the painful truth. 'Why the fuck did you volunteer to become a puppet? I was just about to crack her system and get the hell out of here, but noooo!!! Your little individualist ass thought you could oversmart her, eh?'

'As a matter of fact, yeah, I almost managed! Being plugged in gave me full control over her whole arsenal and I could've overridden the program.'

'Really? So why didn't you?' Rick sneered at you.

'Because I couldn't give up my fucking sex-drive, that's why!' you exclaimed 'Well, the cat's out of the bag! Are you happy now?!'

You didn't expect Rick to burst out laughing so hard. He was clearly full of himself.

'You're not beyond hope, I gu..uurghh..ess' he smirked; suddenly pulled your body to his and crashed his lips into yours. Oh God, you had missed his rough, dominating touch sooo badly! At this point you would've sacrificed the whole universe just to feel his huge cock one last time. Rick's tongue slid in between your lips and entwined itself with your own. You sucked on his tongue slowly, and teasingly bit his bottom lip.

'You missed me, di..urrp..didn't you?' Rick breathed into your neck before biting and sucking the delicate skin, whilst squeezing and molding your breasts. You couldn't reply, only moaned loudly and desperately tried to unzip his trousers. 'You're eager to be fucked, you little slut, huh?' You couldn't care less about small-talk at this point, but Rick wanted to reiterate who was in charge. He started stroking the back of your knee joint in small circles, as if he had known one of your secret erogenous-zones. 'Wondering about this, aren't you?' Rick chuckled 'Whilst you had your fun in that machine, I took the opportunity to re-install my upgraded version of Senso-Cell into your brain, sweetie. Do you know what that means?'

Of course you knew. It meant he had complete control over your thoughts and had been aware of your darkest secrets for a while. It didn't matter, you couldn't hold your desire anymore. You moaned even louder when he was pinching your nipples first with his fingers, then, after freeing your tits from your bra and dress, he was nibbling on them hungrily. Having been entirely exposed to Rick turned out to be great: the fact he could read all your secret fantasies meant he worked hard on turning them into reality.

'You like it when I'm teasing you, don't you?' Rick whispered. He suddenly grabbed your jaw with one hand and held it with an iron fist whilst freeing his cock. 'Open up, slut and wrap your lips around it' he commanded. Without further ado he slammed his remarkable shaft into your mouth, making you gag and cough. Rick's cock disappeared in your throat, your face rhythmically jammed into his groin; he was working his hips faster than anyone would expect a man of his age. 'I know you enjoy feeling degraded, bitch' he moaned whilst stabbing his dick into your mouth more and more rapidly, with absolutely no regard to your discomfort. Tears started running down your face - that just happened involuntarily, whenever a huge dick tickled the back of your throat; you couldn't help it. Rick grinned and pushed himself even deeper, blocking your airway. Choking and gagging, your eyes went wide with alarm until Rick eased out far enough to let you breathe. He used his right hand to rub the tip of his cock over your face, leaving wet traces, then he slapped his huge rod against your cheek and eyes several times. Before you had any time to think, Rick roughly shoved his instrument back between your lips. Whilst holding your head with both hands, he face-fucked you rapidly until you started choking and gagging helplessly again.

Just when you thought your jaws couldn't take it any more, as suddenly as he jammed his cock into your mouth, Rick retracted and stared at you for a few seconds with a satisfied grin. He started to unbuckle his belt; got rid of his trousers and underpants at a painfully slow pace. He grabbed his cock, stroke and held it out of reach, deliberately causing you whimper with lust. Your cunt was aching with a desire to be filled, aching to please Rick. You felt forlorn without his touch, he had you wanting more, knew exactly how to excite you.

Rick loomed over you, making you inadvertently lay back and spread your legs for him.

Rick slowly eased into you, gradually filling you, doing a little physical taunting of his own with the tiniest strokes possible, making you whine for more, driving you crazy. When he was finally in all the way, he held his cock there for a few seconds, teasing you even further. You couldn't take this beautiful agony much longer.

'Do you mind if I join in?' you heard a foxy voice from behind. Since Rick pinned you to the ground, not allowing you to move an inch, you couldn't turn your head entirely to see. You didn't need to, however: you could recognise that voice anywhere.