Omniverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What the hell....?' you whispered in disbelief. SHE managed to trick you entirely; you totally believed she had become asexual.

'I thought you'd never ask' Ricked laughed at her, whilst slamming hard into you, causing you to orgasm instantly by hitting your G-spot. You just lied there limp, whilst Rick was taking you rough and deep, setting his pace fast and brutal. He had absolutely no problem focusing on fucking you and engaging in a provocative chat with your other self at the same time. 'You want a piece of this, sweetie?'

'Who could resist you, Rick?' your other self purred and leaned in above your head to kiss Rick. Her boobs jiggled only five centimeters from your face. She wasn't wearing her high-neck outfit any more, her tits almost fell out of the skimpy bra. Rick instantly caressed her breasts with one hand, not missing a beat of his rhythm fucking you.

'Come here and bend over next to her on your knees and elbows, ass in the air' Rick commanded, withdrawing his cock from you; and before you had a moment to comprehend what was going on, he flipped you over, forced you on your stomach and yanked your ass up. 'Don't move' he sounded serious. He positioned himself behind HER, his hard cock outside her slit, then he teasingly stroked her lips. 'Is this what you want, hmmm?'

SHE whimpered and stuck her ass up, trying to convince Rick to hurry up and fill her begging cunt. But he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction just yet.

'Say it' Rick ordered. 'Tell me how much do you want this hard cock inside you!'

'Fuck..yessss...I want you sooo bad, please, Rick, just fuck me already' her cocky attitude was gone, she wasn't any better than a bitch in heat.

What the hell happened to her? Had the whole scene been just a setup? You didn't dare to move, though: Rick's left hand rested on your bare bottom, gently reminding you of his orders. Then he abruptly thrusted his entire shaft into her, making her lose her balance, her face almost hit the ground. Rick removed his hand from your bottom and grabbed her hips, holding her in place. He controlled the pace: paused for a few seconds, only to prompt her to move and squirm for more.

'Did you really think you could control ME??? Oh, honey, you're in for a grand surprise if you think you can outsmart Rick Sanchez!' Rick groaned and slid his cock all the way out, just to plunge deep into her again. 'Don't...ever...cross me!'

From the corner of your eye you saw Rick pull out fast from her, and the next minute his dick slammed hard into you, making you cry out in surprise. Rick grabbed your hair with one hand, holding you close and whispering into your ear. 'Oh, you love it, don't you? You love that big fat cock inside you, you could never give it up, could you?' His thrusting was getting steady, he was fucking you faster and you felt your vagina pulse. You were really close to cum again. But Rick controlled your orgasms, and he wasn't going to please you so easily. He pulled out and swapped you for your other self for another few minutes. He wanted to make it clear to both of you that he was in full control; you were nothing more than toys to play with and he could fuck you both at the same time, at his own pace, for as long as he pleased. And you could be damn certain he had the stamina to fuck you for hours.

Your other self started to get uncomfortable with groveling for that long, but Rick wouldn't have given her permission to move. Her knees and elbows became raw from having been grinded into the rough surface. 'That's what you deserve for trying to deceive me, you little slut! You think you can overcome your female urges, huh? Well, I think we all know what utter crap that is!'

'What did...how did you...' you tried to engage him in some sort of conversation whilst he was fucking your pussy raw.

'You're not a total idiot, sweetie, just thiii..ughrrr..ink' Rick whispered, thrusting into you rapidly and roughly, making you lose control again. He felt so good, there was no way you could think clearly. He played you both like fiddles, you were melting in his hands. You could feel your next orgasm build up as Rick kept slamming his dick into you. You were clenching around his cock, as he pushed his entire shaft into you, filling you entirely.

'Well? How did I do it?' he whispered again in your ear. 'Oh, yes, you can't think of anything else but my huge fat cock, can you?' he laughed as you cried out in a painfully beautiful pool of pleasure.

'You can't deny it, I'm in total control, baby!' Rick grinned as he pulled out of you, and grabbed her hips to get back to his business.

It was going to be a long day.

Chapter 7

You struggled to open your eyes, but the stinging pain in your rectum forced you to. You must've passed out or fallen asleep during Rick's sex marathon. Your arms had been stuck under your body, possibly for hours, and you felt a terrible numbness, as if you had been paralysed. Your blood started to boil and anger began to build up. Suddenly you felt a wave of warmth rushing through your head, then a flicker of lighting appeared right in front of you (or did you just imagine it?). The numbness disappeared in a heartbeat, along with your fatigue and pain. You felt like a million dollars.

What did just happen? Did you do this yourself? Was it your doppelganger, or someone else?

When you turned around, you saw Rick sitting on top of an empty pod, casually spreading his legs, hydrating himself from a bottle containing some turquoise liquid. You couldn't see any of the other YOUs anywhere. Rick was just staring at you; clearly anticipating that you came up with an explanation yourself. Despite feeling awesome and full of beans, confusion started to creep up: the past few days seemed far too hectic and improbable. And yet, here you stood, on an artificially created planet.

'Give me a clue, please' you turned to Rick 'My thoughts are terribly cloudy.'

'Care for a drink?' - Rick offered you his beverage instead of answering. It wasn't what you had asked for, but you had been thirsty.

'Where's SHE? And how the hell are we going to leave this dimension?'

'Sit down, chill out and everything will return' Rick said cryptically. You sighed and obeyed.

'Able to think about anything else but my dick, yet?' he chuckled. For a split second you wanted to throw him an angry look, but you had to agree - his dick was perfect. So, instead, you smiled at him.

'I have to say, apart from not remembering much, I feel great' you said whilst stretching your arms, and inadvertently touched the back of your head. Your fingers came across a tiny opening, similar to an old, healed wound. Hmmm...that's new, you certainly didn't remember having been hit on the head, or anything of that sort.

'What is this...' you started, but Rick's agitated expression froze you.

'Oh for fuck's sake, not another impairment' he sighed, reached for his pocket and pulled out a tiny hexagonal object that looked like a diamond. Without further ado he inserted one end into the hole on your scalp. The device lit up and the blurry puzzles of the past few days started to clear up.

You looked at Rick. To your bemusement he looked rather sad.

' We've been through this at least a dozen times' - Rick started. ' You had been the most inspiring developers of the last decade. However, your career stumbled when a few hundred gamers suddenly fell into coma whilst plugged into Omniverse. Investigations revealed that you had used Senso-Cell on thousands of test subjects without their consent - to access their innermost fears and desires. The public turned against you. Shit hit the fan when the reports disclosed Senso-Cell had been extremely dangerous for people with bipolar disorder. The nanobots in Senso Cell created a life-threatening virus that attacked all bipolar users and stuck them into a lingering coma.

You went ape-shit crazy, couldn't deal with that massive failure. You blew up the headquarters of your own company, Globular, and were about to inject the nanobots from Senso-Cell into your own skull when the Feds broke into your studio and arrested you. Due to your mental instability they decided not to stick you in jail, but to section you into an asylum.'

Details started to return to your memory.

'So how did I end up in a simulation?'

'You asked for my help' Rick stated simply. 'Frankly, you were on the verge of having been lobotomized. Going to the asylum gave me the worst creeps ever, and you could imagine how many places had been there in the multiverse I hated to go to. Simply put, it was up to me to save some of your sanity, even at the cost of sticking your consciousness into an altered version of your simulation. Here you could relive the adrenaline-boost of your career and our sexual encounters. After all, those had always been your two love interests: your job and my dick.'

'You're telling me it's gone wrong, right?' you looked at him sternly.

'I'm afraid your brain has started to decay and it's affected the simulation. Your inability to deal with reality has transferred itself into the program, and you're going looney in here. Soon your consciousness is going to die.'

You felt numb. For a split second the whole agony of failure returned, including the horror of seeing all those people falling into coma, most of them would never wake up. Guilt was overwhelming, but the idea of losing your sanity for good scared you more.

You turned around and looked at Rick.

'I have a last favour to ask'

'I know baby' he said, moving his hands up to your body, cupped your breasts and kissed you tenderly. You felt his groins pushed against your lower abdomen: he was hard and ready.

'You're sooo hot, sweetie' he whispered in your neck whilst unbuttoning his trousers and fondling your body. You were pressing your wet pussy against his erection and kissing him wildly. It seemed that Rick wanted to take it slowly for once, but you found foreplay over-exaggerated and unnecessary this time.

'Fuck me' you pleaded with him. And Rick - for once - obeyed right away.

At the culmination of your orgasm you caught a glimpse of Rick's right hand holding a gun right at your temple. You smiled at him when he pulled the trigger.

Despite your stormy history, he had always been there for you.

---------------------------

___________________________________

Rick walked in the bar in his usual confident manner. He didn't look at anyone, kept his focus on a table in one of the dark corners, where a well-dressed, red-headed woman in her thirties was sipping a glass of turquoise drink. When she saw Rick, she shifted to the left, making room for him.

Rick placed the silver suitcase in between them and took a seat.

'Thank you for handling it so perfectly' the woman smiled at him. 'Care for a drink?'

'You know I won't decline such an offer' Rick grinned. She signalled to the waitress.

'If I manage to break through today, you'll get another tempting offer' she winked at him suggestively. Rick's hand creeped up on her left thigh and stopped at her opening. He leaned in and whispered:

'You could start by asking that skinny redhead waitress if she was up for a threesome'

The woman chuckled.

'All in good time, Rick. Let's have a look at this chip first. Have to say, I'm a bit sad that most of my alternate selves didn't live up to the challenge.'

'Yeah, well, maybe next time you could do the honours of killing them' Rick frowned.

She ran her fingers from Rick's face down through his chest towards his pelvis.

'Don't be like that, after all, you've had your fun with all of them. Besides, this is a careful selection process, I call it "let the best woman win"'

THE END (?)