All Comments on 'On a Dragon's Lips Ch. 01-02'

by Solsgon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

You sir, can write. I'm not fond of 2d person POV, but you somehow managed to make it work. I strongly advise you to go on this way, and once done get published. There is a niche out there for this type of 'fantasy where you are the hero' story.

Your story line is original and well developed, the rhythm is good. I didn't have to mentally edit it, which is more than I can say of most stories here. So congrats, I'm delighted to be able to give a good review, I was starting to despair recently.

By the way, I'm a published author, so I like to think I know what I'm talking about. Keep up the good work!

rattler1974rattler1974almost 8 years ago
I don't usually comment on first chapters

So far so good keep writing but please have at least a skeleton of where you want to go and finish thank you

SolsgonSolsgonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
rattler1974

I'm thankful for the comment, although I'm a little confused by the mention of a 'skeleton' for my story. I have 39 chapters already written, so the basics are there, but you can rest assured that if after say 10 chapters people are still reading, I'll consider reworking the later ones to fit a more concrete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Tickler

Good way of introducing the reader to the posibilities and entities that the reader may see the heroin interacting with on ocasión. Short and to the point...well done, looking forward to following the story. Thank you for your commitment.

Gozzy64Gozzy64almost 8 years ago
Enjoying it so far

Nice work!

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

slow to start for me, but as i read i really liked the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous