All Comments on 'On a Slippery Slope Ch. 02'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Another really good chapter. What a very erotic thing to give her, her fantasies. She's discovering that even knowing what they are, does not prepare her for how they feel. Well done.

whatshername86whatshername86over 9 years ago
Clever storyline

Carla's fantasies have created the perfect fantasy for me! Like Carla waiting for the next DVD to arrive, I can hardly wait for chapter 3. Fulfilled fantasies with tenderness included..what more could a woman want.

yesmasteriwillyesmasteriwillover 9 years ago
Amazing

I feel like Carla, but instead of waiting for the DVD, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

parker3522parker3522over 9 years ago
The Slippery Slope Continues

The story is well written. It engages the reader and becomes believable.

It's also interesting to see some of the other reader comments from women acknowledging the power of the story, speaking to the hidden desires some women may have. Erotic, arousing, desirable, and something many women might submit themselves to a trusted man and get that type of emotional and sexual fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I envy Carla...

Wish it were me..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good!

I didn't expect to enjoy a BDSM story, but since your others were so good, I gave it a chance. Very enjoyable! I hope she remains safe.

Can't remember my password, don't like being anonymous.

Gary13

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
564 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES