On a Whim

Story Info
I wrote this "on a whim", I hope you like it.
1.2k words
4.2
5.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers

I sat quietly in my room, the sound of the fan a constant reminder that it needed to be fixed, my stomach growled, I let out a long sigh.

It had been months since I got a well-paying job, being a freelance architect meant that I could get paid big when good jobs came by, but it also meant that I could go broke really fast if they didn't. With no company backing me, no salary, I had to hunt for jobs, day in and day out. Not much luck in that department.

I sighed again as I stared at my empty fridge, its low hum reminding me that I was wasting electricity.

I stood to remedy that, stopped just an inch from the power switch on the wall by a knock on the door, I should have switched it off but for my silly superstitious behavior.

"Probably a sign from the gods," I thought as I walked toward the door. it was not any more than a three-step trip, if I were claustrophobic I might have long died in my sardine tin of an apartment.

"I need money," I whispered to myself.

"Who's there?"

"It's me" She didn't have to say who she was, her voice was all too familiar, I'd even heard it in my sleep.

My best friend, we've known each other for quite some time. If beauty had an emissary it would be her for me. She wasn't like a supermodel or anything, but if she did decide to do something like that, she wouldn't do too bad.

Her full lips looked like cushions I could just rest upon, her face always held my stare, as though she owned it, owned me.

Her body was a banging 7 at least, beautiful and moderate-sized c-cups, at least that's what I've thought they were since I first took interest in them.

She didn't have a huge back, it was just shapely like someone wanted to draw a love symbol and forgot to finish.

Her smile could melt my sadness to nothing, an honest gal, loving and caring, sometimes a bit too much, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Unfortunately, she was not mine, all I had of her were fantasies. I have never touched her body like a lover would neither have I felt the taste of her lips. I longed for her but longing is nothing if one does not act.

"It's open. Come in." No one did, silence returned, as though she had vanished.

I opened the door to check, maybe, just maybe the "rapture" had happened, I'd probably been left behind because of what I and my hand had been up to last night.

The old metal door creaked open to the most unexpected thing, Zee with the saddest look I had ever seen on her face.

"Hey," was all she said.

I looked back into my shabby apartment, a few clothes hung haphazardly. it would have to do. "Come in," I said extending a hand to her.

She did, dodging my hand completely and making her way to my favorite chair, my only chair!

"Whatsup?" I asked as she sat down.

"Good," she replied.

"Did you lose a winning lottery ticket or something? Cause you look like shit."

She smiled, even let out a stifled laugh, I was glad. Then that awful frown returned.

"No," she said, almost whispering.

"Tell me," I asked without asking.

"Jonah. He..." in the dimmed light of my room her eyes began to shine beautifully, and a piece of it fell off her eyelids and unto her cheeks, rolling to her chin as others followed.

"Hey, it's okay," I said as I rushed over to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what else to do. I... I just... I needed to tell..."

"Shhh. You don't have to say anything, it's okay, it's alright to cry."

She sniffled and took my outstretched hand, "thank you Kyle... For always being there, for everything."

"Pfffft, what are friends for?"

"To borrow your shit and never return it," she recited my friendship mantra.

She smiled again, it warmed my heart.

I never got why she dated that guy, he was incapable of appreciating her for who she was. too callous, an outdated specimen of a man.

We had met before my former relationship crashed, just before she had gotten serious with this guy. There just never seemed to be a right time for us.

"He said I was not giving him enough of myself and he wanted more and he was gonna look for it elsewhere"

"Bastard!" I thought.

This guy had balls, he was always asking Zee to quit her job as a programmer so she could attend to more "womanly" duties, which was just a way of covertly catering for his insecurities. He is the type of guy that can't stand it if his woman earns more than him, which she did. What a child.

"I never liked him, he never deserved you,"

Then there was silence in the room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't.."

She laughed lightly, "It's fine."

It was then I realized how close we were, I had knelt down in front of her, our eyes but a few centimeters apart, her hand in mine, warm to the touch, and it moved slightly and sent sparks through my body, I heard her hold her breath, she felt it too,

My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I'm sorry Zee," I said without thinking.

"For what?"

"Not being able to do this sooner."

I went for gold, my lips a heat-seeking missile, my target responded, she sought me too.

Our lips locked in a warm embrace, my mouth was flooded with her taste, my brain lit up.

For the first time in my life, I felt knew the taste of heaven, a slice of bliss.

Our first kiss.

I had wanted this for so long, the first fantasy I can't recall, but this day I will never forget.

Her hands raced to my head, one on each side and a fistful of my hair in each, she moaned in my mouth as our tongues clashed.

Where had her tears gone? where was the sad girl that stepped into this room, I wondered for a second. No use thinking about it now, I would just make sure she never has that look on her face, never again.

The warmth of her breath sent ripples of sensation through my face, I could feel a tent being pitched in my pants, an unsatisfied brute roaring for gratification.

She straddled my torso, each leg touching the other behind my back, I took the hint.

I picked her from the chair, her legs firmly around me, and took her to bed. Genty, I laid her back on the bed, our lips never letting go.

I ground my crotch into hers, letting her know the extent of my longing, the warm ache in loins that called for her. She ground right back, harder and faster, I could feel my tip pulse, my heart race, and hairs stand.

Finally, we let go, my arms planted above each shoulder, breathing as though I had just been chased by a mad dog.

Her beautiful face stared right back at me, searching, hoping, wondering if she was making the right choice if I would be like him I thought.

"Are you sure?" I asked not knowing what else to say, I felt stupid right after, but still, i waited for her answer.

She didn't answer, just continued breathing hard as though catching her breath, she stared into my eyes and made her choice.

NOT THE END!

Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers