All Comments on 'On an Impulse'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ArdieffArdieff11 months ago

Super sweet ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely phenomenal! Like all of your stories. I loved it! I wish it were longer.

There's just one thing you got completely and utterly wrong.....rice cookers kick ass!

Davester37Davester3711 months ago

Thank you for showing me a glimpse of something that is foreign to me. These characters are fascinating, edgy, and deep, yet very likable. I always enjoy reading your stories so much.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is awesome! Keep writing! The hate-filled anonymous comment needs to take their made up words and go soak their head a while.

PS-Rice cookers are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bloody fantastic!!!

des911des91111 months ago

Lovely story. Very nicely done, from a point of view that isn't commonly heard. You captured the nuances very well while still creating a heartwarming love story. Impressive piece of writing.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very sweet and beautiful story, loved it. Look forward to more.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster11 months ago

Very enjoyable. I truly loved rhey way you tackled and eventually brought out the love and the understanding of Ultan’s challenge.

Bravo, bravo 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

A perfect couple despite a few bumps in the road!

5

nycreadernycreader10 months ago

This story follows he FlynnTalwar formula (which makes it rather prickly in the usual kinds of spots), but it's also a sweet Romance story (with at least 1 impressive sex scene).

(Wondering why, though, with the 2 central lovers over 35 years old, this wasn't placed under "Mature"...)

E. in New York City/"nycreader".

FlynnTalwarFlynnTalwar10 months agoAuthor

nycreader: Oh noooooo, my formula has been called out! Seriously, though, I wish I could write differently and there are a host of writers on Lit whose stories I wish I'd written. But despite my best-laid (pun intended) plot outlines, sometimes stories just swerve in a particular direction and I simply follow them.

And double oh no! Characters over 35 are mature?? Here I thought the Mature category was like, 65! I have a sci-fi story in the works as well, but in the end, I always side with tossing my work under Romance because the underlying love story is the main course in all my work. Damn, I have to lie down over this 'mature' thing now...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

By far, one of the best writers on this site. Anxiously awaiting the publication of your next story!!!!

G

ag2507ag25079 months ago

Just a reminder that until relatively recently, the Irish were regarded as possibly even lower than black or brown people and were traded as slaves. Irish and black families are not tolerated in Howard Beach in Queens, to the extent that the realtor who sold a home to a black couple was murdered to discourage others from doing the same. Yes, in the US Irish folk do suffer the same micro aggressions black and brown folk do but it is less than it used to be. Your point is well made but I wanted to point out that there IS a white population that does experience that crop. Worth also mentioning that racial prejudice within the black community is rife too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I appreciated the portrayal of the autistic character, even while cringing at the number of mistakes I made (or still make) in exactly the same manner. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A well written story. I really enjoyed how the different plot elements fit together.

A minor quibble. In WW2, the Japanese did not surrender until after both atomic bombs were dropped. Even then, the Japanese War Council was evenly split about whether to surrender, or to continue the war. The Japanese Emperor cast the deciding vote to surrender. And then the Japanese authorities had the propellers removed from all the planes, so that a fanatical pilot couldn’t do anything stupid. This is important historical context around the decision to use the bombs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Binging though your stories at the moment and loving it! That said, I’m a little ND myself and spent the last 20 minutes listening to different YouTube videos pronounce Samaira to see if my brain was getting it right and deep diving snail facts. Who says I can’t enjoy a romance and learn at the same time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

SIMILAR Stories