All Comments on 'On Any Given Day Ch. 02'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 2)
tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
ANOTHER DAY AND IT MADE HIM WISER

but apparently not any smarter, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHO WOULD EVER SAY "NO"

when offered free pussy and a few million Bucks. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 8 years ago
better

I actually like part two better.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks.

For the read.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

"So you know about the others” – Now, she told him about George in the office, and now admits to others, plural, so the garage wasn’t the only other time! And why is she cold and calling him a moron, when previously she was desperate for him to take her back?

First Mike says it looks like she’s becoming a regular, implying that he HAS more video of her, then says he’ll let Dan know IF he catches her in the act.

So, what DOES happen to the trust? Who gets the money now?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Additional Thoughts

She must have been a GREAT actress, because in Chapter 1 she seemed to be genuinely heart-broken over Dan's actions, then in Chapter 2 she was a cold-hearted, calculating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unbelievable

This guy was a whiny, sniveling, self-pitying little bitch. Then he found out he had

some pretty good leverage, so he grew a pair, screwed his wife over, royally. And

in the process of doing that, he screwed himself out of over 40 million dollars.

They were right, he was a moron.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 06/28/16

re:

Unbelievable

This guy was a whiny, sniveling, self-pitying little bitch. Then he found out he had

some pretty good leverage, so he grew a pair, screwed his wife over, royally. And

in the process of doing that, he screwed himself out of over 40 million dollars.

They were right, he was a moron.

-----------------------

Try this on for size:

By refusing to give him half she screwed herself out of 225 million dollars.

Who is the bigger moron?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not very realistic situation

Trina could have married anybody at the beginning and as far as her hubby being sterile, they could have had artificial insemination very easily. Dr. Trina had to be at least a little intelligent to get through medical school so, why the hell would she rise divorce by having sex in a car out in the open? Why would she have so many sex partners? Why would hubby turn down the money to save his pride when going to work every day for the next 40 years would have him exposed to many situations where he have to swallow his pride for his job!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 8 years ago
Magnificent Story.

I loved it! The commentators seem to think it was real - it's a story, guys. It's fiction - do you understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well written

but worthless - too fantastic. If she was so careful to find a guy with whom she could meet the terms of the will or whatever, she would have gotten a sperm test before she married him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumb Bitch!

It's a shame she doesn't owe him the 9 million dollars after this. That would've been a nice cherry on top. No inheritance and a 9 million debt to "the moron". She deserves to lose everything. (Does the hospital have a personal morals clause? May she be blacklisted and end up treating prisoners at the worst jail around.) I hate users, and there are far too many these days. Excellent ending! Thanks for sharing with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No one gets it, that includes HIV

The husband cares more about preventing his conniving wife from getting any of money than getting money for himself. He was willing to give up all of his possible share of the inheritance. That is the BTB here! The wife had spent 14 years so far to get the money now she gets nothing. This is better than any other possible outcome.

Harry, you are an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Man Of Honor And Integrity

A man who can walk away from a settlement involving mega millions because he placed more value on the marriage vows the husband and wife agreed to as they started this marriage...that man has my utmost respect. It is only a minor point, and I can sleep without the information, but I do wonder what did become of Bill's massive inheritance. I would suppose it went to his widow to use as she saw fit. Donna was a lifelong deceitful, conniving bitch. And she has a Heintz 57 baby to support, with no husband. And I hope George's wife got his surfboard collection.

goat17obispogoat17obispoover 7 years ago
Sigmund has a partial answer in this sorry tale

Sigmund Freud asked, near the end of his life,"Women. What do they want?" This story provides a partial answer: they want money, the more the better. That is not all they want, not by any means. They want power, they want to be admired, they want to be adored, they want to be cared for and protected, they want to have any sex partner that they are attracted to, and unless deterred by strongly inculcated religious or ethical beliefs, brainwashed basically, they feel free to have sex with any sex partner that they are attracted to. And of course, like men, they are biologically programmed to pass on their genes into future generations. Judged from the male point of view, they are reliably evil, and early warnings in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic tradition can be seen in Eve, Delilah, Jezebel, Salome and numerous other mythical case studies.

My personal experience is relevant. I was married for 37 years, and dumped by my money-obsessed wife when her income reached $150,000 per year, while mine as a full professor in California's second level state university system was stuck at $72,000. When we were married she was an elementary school teacher, making very little in the Salt Lake City school system. I was a graduate student in architectural psychology (don't ask), making somewhat more as I was also working for architectural firms in addition to having a generous grant to support my graduate studies. In later years, she was ambivalent about what to do once our daughters got older, so went back to school, getting a Master's degree in one field, then changing her mind and getting another Master's degree in another field, and so on. I supported her while she did this, and settled for a part-time, distracted wife while paying the bills. She finally settled on nursing, and got an AS, a BSN, an MS and finally a Ph.D. in that field. To my sincere admiration, I might add, both for her persistence, her achievement, and her choice of a profession for which I had and have tremendous tremendous respect, admiration, gratitude, and even the opinion that it is a truly noble path in life. She supported herself on the last couple of degrees, and during these my cost was not in money but was in her long and frequent absences and my loneliness and sexual deprivation, coupled by some nightmarishly awful problems with one teenage daughter that I was left to deal with strictly on my own while she was away studying (and living it up big time with several lesbian fellow students I later learned - after she came home, they would call for from time to time).

Her diligence paid off, and she went on to head a nursing program at a college, and subsequently to be promoted to Dean of Math, Science and Nursing, earning $150,000 per year in that position. She promptly arranged to dump me. She called me downstairs to talk, and said that she was leaving me and would I leave the house for a few hours with a colleague of hers for lunch and killing time until a specified hour. She gave me a several-page typed list of what she wanted to take. I handed it back and told to take whatever she wanted, I did not wish to poison my life over things. I went out through the front door and encountered three large strong men and a large moving truck waiting to move her out of the house we had lived in for thirty years.

Later, at a mediator's office, he informed me that I was entitled to spousal support of half the difference in our monthly salaries for half the length of the marriage, or $800 per month for 18-1/2 years. I said that I did not wish to take money from a woman (in a fit of self-destructive male pride). My mother had married seven of what we Okies called "hobosexuals," which in "Okie" means "fucking bums," and had supported most of them even when they beat her up and beat me up, and that bad memory played a part in my foolish decision. Now, if my knee bent the other way, I would be kicking myself in the ass at least a hundred times a day.

My opinion near the end of a long life is that women are basically no damn good. But alas, they look so good, feel so good to touch and taste, and so on. I think the Gods or God (your choice which one) have had their little joke and are probably still laughing about it even after all these centuries and millennia and eons. Husbands are a sorry lot, unless they are brutal, cynical and selfish enough to overcome the nature of their adversaries, which in most other respects far outclass them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars -Perfect Ending

Just when you thought the story couldn't get any better after the first part, the author puts THIS out! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PEOPLES THIS IS FICTION NOT REALITY

PLEEEEEEEEEZE enough of he says she says she fucked the entire USA ETC ETC. ALSO I HAVE NO DESIRE TO GO ON FACEBOOK TO READ ABOUT A "SLUT" WHICH IS 70% OF WOMEN WORLD WIDE

This is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us SEE YA! Ps If you don't believe me check it out online! Oh what is your wife doing when you are not around? Sobering thought" YES"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

not as absurd as some think. I actually think she loved the guy, just not more than her love for money. The ending sounds like something I would do, and like him, it would be done for spite, and or retribution.

DOC226DOC226about 7 years ago
A Man Who Could Not Be Bought

What a TWIST!!!! I didn't see that coming. The old saying is still true - Hell hath no fury like someone scorned. His ex now has Four Hundred Fifty Nine million reasons to regret what she did. That number ought to keep her up at night. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A fun read, but...

This was a fun and entertaining story, but, from a legal standpoint, not the least bit realistic. There's no way the husband would have been able to obtain a secret annulment without the wife's knowledge, and without the wife having an opportunity to contest it in court.

Generally speaking, the legal rules for obtaining an annulment are the same as for obtaining a divorce: a complaint or petition needs to be filed; the other party needs to be served with a copy; discovery takes place; evidentiary hearings are held; etc.

Even though the husband had a sound legal basis (being induced to marry by fraud) on which to obtain an annulment, the wife would still be legally entitled to notice of the proceeding and an opportunity to defend. That being said, I enjoyed the story.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

I get it but he had her for $9M stipend, as he had the evidence of her continued adultery and now pregnancy he could prove it not being his. Get the $9M then slam home the annulment! At least get compensated for the pain she inflicted upon him and a loss of 12yrs. Then slam the $459M loss ---> BTB!

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Legal Issues

Just a quick point. While it is true that the wife would have been informed of the Annulment Petition prior to this meeting, it is a mute point. The Trust would not be awarded while there was a pending challenge to one of its requirements especially in light of the criminal implications of the challenge. Whether it took a month or 2 years the Trust would be held until the issue is resolved. If the facts are compelling as indicated by the story, Trina is screwed in more ways than one. It's just a question of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story.

Very high quality. That was way beyond Literotica. I'm going to look all over this site to check out other authors here. Well written one of the best.......bill

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
On reflection

I spoke of the entertainment value of the story. 'The Fifth Element' was a great entertaining romp as well, even if it does not, at the end of the day, make a lot of sense.

I want to speak not about the writing or the situation but of the >sequel<. This story has almost nothing to do with the first story. The character of the wife changed DRASTICALLY. Somehow, the entire family kept Dan in the dark about enough money to buy Trump Tower coming his way for 12 years? She never mentioned it once?

And let's ignore the huge thing: she knew the requirements of the inheritance, and yet Doctor Trina married a sterile man. Um...UM!

I liked both stories. They just seemed to have similarly named characters who behaved WILDLY differently in both instances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf is the author trolling?

This story took such a left turn with the characters that I can't believe the author is serious.

The wife especially has absolutely nothing in common with the one in the first chapter, almost cartoonishly evil when confronted in the beginning, only thing missing is a mustache for her to twirl.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
What happens to the 450 million then?

If she lost the requirements because of the annulment, does that mean the money just sits with the trustee forever and can't be used?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incomplete!

We have all been left hanging! Please give us another chapter, closing out all the questions. We're waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

U ended the story all of a sudden with no flowing ending.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEBODY

and if his nose spites his face....its begone Nasal. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best thing about the situation

She lost all the money and she's pregnant with a kid she probably doesn't want and no husband. Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A lazy ending

You managed to maintain suspense right up to the annulment twist. But I think you left a few loose ends and that caused an unsatisfying conclusion to an otherwise good story and plot line that had enticing clues along the way (e.g, the "moron" comment during the supposed reconciling period). As I reflect, it seems as if you got . . . what? . . . Lazy? Bored? Impatient? Loss of interest? Tired of the story? Good writing is hard. Great writing is very difficult. I think you have talent. Developing one's talent(s) is the most difficult challenge of all.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 6 years ago
I wonder about a few things

I wonder what kind of moron would leave all the important documents in a box at the bank with the key in posession of the conterpart ? i would think a doctor would be smart enough not to put it all in a box with her hubby having access to the joint account ,it's just too stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RE: Doctors, dyonysos

There are quite a few very intelligent doctors out there that have little in the way of common sense or wisdom. The may be smart enough to realize that the anvil (a la Loony Toons) falling on them will kill them. Analyze its weight, velocity, and trajectory and present an accurate hypothesis concerning how pulpified they'll be on impact. They just might not be wise enough to get out of the way.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Holy crap. I’m glad there was a part 2 written by you.

You said part 1 was self contianed. Well, it almost was, but you were close enough that a regular reader of Literotica (like me) could finish it themselves.

Well... my ending would have been fairly short and a cliché. Yours was brilliant. Brilliantly executed? No. It could have been changed a little here and there for my taste. But the story itself? Not even close to what I imagined. I’m glad part 2 was written up.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Maroon

Okay, so she cheated. She screwed you over. You’re going to dump her anyway, why not dump her and walk away with a bunch of millions of dollars? Money may not buy happiness but it can damn sure ease the pain of loneliness. And with the kind of money she offered up there’s no way a guy would be lonely for long.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
sick, sick, sick

I loved it! smile! 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Way to go

That's what I call an ending. Everything came.down to money in the end. Our moron came out with the satisfaction of getting his revenge with no regrets. Very good part two.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

What a pathetic moron. Ends up with nothing. His marriage was all fake, he wasted 12 or so years but it could have all been worth while plus her could have had Donna if he had not be such a moron. He could have bargained for tens of millions more if he had tried and lived the rest of his life in style with Donna but now he had nothing. Does he really think Donna will want him when she finds how stupid he is, plus he can’t even give her a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! 4 stars!

Brother you can spin a yarn I'll give you that. Ha Ha Ha. You know you could write a third installment that tells how Grandma now gets all the money and sides with you and all the pain and suffering that the ex and family go through afterwards:)

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 5 years ago
That was a great BTB but...

I would have given in for 184 million before taxes and lawyer fees. You still would have ended up with around 90mil or more. That would take away a whole lot or the pain lol. But good ending thanks.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Now THIS is why some people say about other authors’ works, “Is that all? It’s unfinished!”

Really, who would have thought of this Pt 2 at the end of the original? Sure as hell not me.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Perfect Example Why Most BTB Is Stupid

To spite the wife he bit his nose. Give the bitch half the money and you take the half. It's like most really harsh BTB. The husband spends a long time to fuck over the wife, in turn typically fucks over himself too.

However, as a yarn, it was a good one. In real life I'd have to say he'd me a moron to the power of 10 for doing what he did. And in real life he'd feel good about it for maybe a month, and when his shitty security sales job starts getting on his nerves, when he meets another woman and has kids and can't offer her a better life he's going to wonder what if.

Last point, one has to wonder how much the terms of the will fucked over Trina. Those were some huge manipulative terms by old granddad. Married by 24, have to remain married to the same man for at least 12 years, have to have a child. I can see him not wanting her to waste her life away waiting for the money by saying she doesn't get the money till 45, has to get a worthwhile college degree from a worthwhile university and has to support herself till then. What if she was a lesbian? What if she doesn't meet anyone she wants to marry by 24. What if she doesn't want to stay married with that person? What if SHE can't bear children or want children?

You'd have to wonder how much granddad's manipulation fucked over Trina's perspective of life. Plus by taking half it would have been plenty BTB on Trina if she was that greedy. It would have irked her forever that she had to give half to moron. Not as much as losing the whole $450 million, but then is money that meaningless to him?

However, entertaining and I gave both chapters 5 stars. See how easy it is to be generous. It cost me nothing. Meanwhile it cost MORON $225 million.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Money

I guess for some people having that amount of money is why the wife went to those extremes. For others like the husband, the money would be nice , but not enough to sell his soul. Sometimes having that amount of money is a curse, not a blessing, for every plus there is a negative. Just seeing how different the husband and wife viewed that money is a good indicator on how compatible they were. I see why Gramps wanted him to stay with the bitch, he had morals, she didn't. I am sure that they could have adopted, as the will didn't specify. But she had to control the narrative, and got screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Call Me Crazy.....

...But I would have taken the money and moved on. He was going to end up without her either way, he might as well get paid for his trouble. Money may not buy happiness but it damned sure makes misery a lot more tolerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

I would have taken half of that money .. Then I would have left that part of the United States . because everyone knew that his wife was a Slut .. Everyone would have talked behind his back .. I would have made sure that Copies of those tapes made it to her family ...I would then move to an island that I owned ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cold hearted bitch

I agree with the author, by giving into the greed he is justifing her behavior. He is being the man and doing the right thing regardless of the consequences. I just found it hard to see any transformation in the women. In the begining she was a loving wife, how she turned into a money grubbing whore was beyond me, but alas, it happens all the time. Like the title says, on any given day, a so called loving wife will become a money grubbing whore, sad really. I see alot of the red pill movement in this story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
MPD?

Trina chapter 1 was not Trina chapter 2.

Unless she suffered from MPD.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
who's the daddy?

The best part now she's stuck to raise that bastard kid and she probably doesn't know which bastard it belongs to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I see Johnadp's comments are about as useless as his attempt at writing. Stop while you're behind, moron.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

He gave up a bunch of money to retain his dignity. I still like his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No amount of money compensates him

You want us to believe he happily loses his marriage but because he gets a bunch of money, he's okay with that loss? All those years. A woman he obviously loved. And his "victory" and his heart are mended by money? Pretty sure it doesn't work that way for most men that have hearts. Horrible ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hold it !

Good grief. Too many times I've read "Part 2" or some liked named sequel, only to come away shaking my head. Why don't these authors stop when they have a good story? Seems they always stretch to find some fancy "closure".

Please learn when to stop. If you need an example, read Hemingway.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
She's a regular says Mike and immediately he gives new camera and wants footage

What about footage Mike already has?!

Like his attitude but a few inconsistencies made it tough reading

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
A lot of stupid premises

I did not like the story. The unspoken premised here is that wife wanted to have bastard child and foist it on husband. But better solution was to become pregnant via sperm donor with impotent husband's consent. If he balked, then she could have explained the trust, and how his agreement would result in $400MM to the family. If husband chose not to participate, he would truly have been not only a moron but a mental case. There is no indication that wife did not actually love her husband, as she did choose him.

I agree with other that there is no way that husband could have obtained an ex parte annulment, and it is very unlikely that any annulment would have been granted in any contested proceeding.

Regardless, I don't think the principles here are so one-sided that husband should not have just sucked it up. He was the problem, because he was impotent, and, although wife should have been more open with him, he was a potential beneficiary of a very rich wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF!

Story sucked like the other one I read. One good thing though, he hasn't written anymore since "08.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak

So weak, in fact, it should be on life support. Anyone have a cable cutter handy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 1 was better.

No, it wasn't the money, hell; I would end up with next to nothing after taxes and attorney fees anyway. ????????? 459 million to next to nothing? That was the most unbelievable to me. Again I liked that the story was different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In a trust

The 459 million was in a trust. The trust was for his wife. The husband was never a beneficiary of the trust. Whether or not the wife fulfilled the terms and got the trust, the husband would not be eligible for anything.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974almost 4 years ago
Except

They had a contract and she had already recieved the 9 million. It now belongs to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What this woman was doing for a big pay off....

The lies caught up with her...what the hubby did was really screw her...yaaaaa...but I still wanted to hear how she felt losing it all...after all wasn't that... what this story was all about...a ton of money....this is one crapping ending here.........

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago

The end was too short, it needed more to explain how Trina felt losing the money, becoming pregnant by someone else, not by her husband.

What would her Grandmother now said?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 3 years ago
EPIC stupidity!

Don't get me wrong - I really enjoyed this story. What I didn't understand and didn't agree with was his motivation at the end. He's wasted years - YEARS of his life, on a lying, cheating, manipulative woman. I understand he wants revenge. She's pregnant with another man's child. He has his sperm tests, her diaries and the Will. Everything he needs to both screw her and get paid for the years of his life he can't get back. Why wouldn't he negotiate a payout of 200 million dollars for himself? (His lawyer fees and misc money spent wouldn't begin to touch the principal of that much money). You know the greedy bitch would accept 259 million, faced with getting nothing. So I have to agree with the bitch - he's a moron. Waste all those years and walk away with nothing but some revenge? Not even Donna would date that big a moron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One bit of revenge missed

There could have been one more bit of revenge. She was caught fucking George in her office. A doctor caught by a nurse fucking a patient in her office could be reported to the state medical board. Her license to practice medicine would be toast. Bye bye career. Bye bye trust fund.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Different

Bit different to the normal run of the mill cheating wife stories.I can't understand though,why he went for an annulment.If he divorced her ,he would get half the nine million dollars,she had already received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The two stories are completely unrelated. The character development of Trina is at odds.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

I love the picture of the duplicitous, cheating bitch losing all that money. Great story.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

I just can’t get past the stupidity of the MC. Throwing away a couple hundred million isn’t righteous, it’s stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The husband is an idiot. The millions could have bought him several totally faithful wives,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really, really, husband is so fucked up he lets go millions just so he can have his marriage annulled, and how does the work anyway, poor story, embarrassing really

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

I like the revenge angle, but it really is two separate stories. The tone and characterizations of the first do not match the second at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Brain dead story

"What made it all worthwhile was, I didn't have to pine over what once was, it didn't ever exist."

That has to be one of the most idiotic statements ever written. Moronic, in fact. He must have some attorney. The guy can quite literally change history, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: the Anon below...An annulment, when granted, does change legal history because it declares the marriage never existed. The anon, not the author is the moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad morons that are so arrogant that rather than think through what the author wrote they are just soooooo sure that their opinion must be the correct one. It was going to be Trina's trust. Not Trina's and her as yet (at the time of writing the will) husband. She wrote in her journal that after she got the trust she was going to cut him loose. He had NOTHING to lose.

Loved this ending. Evil witch ends up a single mother of a child fathered by some random guy knowing that she literally cheated herself out of hundreds of millions of dollars. This bitch was literally burnt to a crisp, all by her own doing.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Completely pointless

As the slut doesnt get the money the trust reverts to grandma. And when she dies it goes to the sluts parents

And when they die it goes to the slut, sure they will wind up losing a bunch in inheritance tax, probably more than half, but it will just take her a couple more decades to get her hands on a hundred million.

He delayed and diminished her plans, he didnt destroy them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have let the story finish on chapter 1. In the first few sentences the author completely changed the character of Trina. In chapter 1 Trina was the wife desperate to regain the love and trust of her husband. Suddenly in the beginning of chapter 2 she became a cold heartless cheating bitch. There's no consistency to her character between the chapters. Can only assume the author decided to play to the BTB trolls.

GriscomGriscomalmost 3 years ago

You can't just get an annulment "poof" and have it be a surprise to the other party, especially not when the offending party is actually findable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the doctor that tested him was on her payroll . We all know that Her and Donna were good friends . Maybe He can have kids . Maybe She was giving him some drug to make his sperm count low ?

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

how was she a doctor? dont u have to go to medical school for a long time. im guessing that was fake as well. im sure she would have lost her license if MC brought it up. u need to reread ur stories or get a better editor. in one sentence u say something then the next paragraph its as if that sentence wasnt there. contradicted each other is what i was trying to say. sloppy writing good story. anon 5days ago not that ur going to come back here to read this but she wanted a baby why would she sabotage her own plan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOTAL FANTASY FAIRY TALE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SO WHO WAS THE KID'S FATHER?

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

He would end up with next to nothing after taxes and attorney fees on 9 million dollars? Fuck me, how high are the taxes in the USA? And you would have to be paying your attorney about 50k an hour, I just had to drop one star just for that stupid statement⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

According to the contract she signed she would forfeit the 9 Mil in case of cheating (Lying in the story). He had the video. He would have been 8 Mil 8 hundred thou richer. Estate tax on 11 Mil and over!!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why did Trina have a copy of the will?.Surely her grandmother or her grand father's lawyer is who should have it.Only part of his will is applicable to her.Also how come she gets all the money,what about her grandmother's share of her husband's estate?.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

you should stopped after the first chapter

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry but this is just completely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is complete nonsense. Even if she married him just to adhere to the terms of her grandfather's will doesn't make the marriage fraudulent so how can it be annulled after 12 years. As for hubby turning down 3 million for each of their 12 years of marriage so that she doesn't inherit anything is a ridiculous example of cutting off his nose to spite his face and is exactly what only a certifiable moron would have done. This author has turn out some really goods tales bit this certainly isn't one of them.

LA

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Ouch. That had burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the least bit plausible.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hahahahahahaha nice BTB, well done even if it is make believe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Sounds good up to when he opted out. The truth is he is stuck, fucked and will stay married until SHE says go. Her deep pockets (read 100 attornies) can and will have him in the mental ward until the end of his days. Not to take my word for it, I've only been through thru the divorce system twice .......

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

He would have walked away with 200 million if he divorced her after. 200 million would let me get over any issues of pride. Annulment. Jesus christ

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Not sure you can get an annulment without the other party being aware of it, but if you can the the first provision of the will has not been satisfied so she will be unable to inherit under it.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - just for the humor of the situation.

This story is so far up in the fantasy stratosphere, it is beyond the understanding of mere mortals.

It was good for a laugh and that was about all it was worth. Thanks.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

Fun fantasy, but it would have been better if the writer didn't try to change the law and allow the guy to get an annulment without the wife having prior notice to the wife. The premise was good and the story could have been really good with the wife getting her notice of the annulment proceeding, perhaps going to hearing before her trust fund vested.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Fresh and innovative

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit. The $459 million was an inheritance not income so it is not taxed. As for the lawyers, they didn’t spend much time negotiating so they wouldn’t get a cut of the inheritance, they would get their hourly rate! He should have squeezed Trina with the 80/20 deal. Train would still get $90 million. He was stupid.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

The only story by this author that I like (so far) is Aiding and Abetting. It's a simple concept developed well. When he writes a complicated sad sack story like this one he can't seem to get the details taken care of.

I read another story with an annulment lately and the journal would provide proof of fraud. The 9 million is covered by the postnup she signed. He's got video proof of cheating; he gets the 9 million even if he burns her with the annulment. It is beyond belief that the terms of the trust would not specify a LEGITIMATE child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending needs a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some men just want to watch the world burn. One of them is named Dan. Go Dan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous