On Becoming a Cum Slut Whore

Story Info
A young man discovers his true sexuality.
2k words
4.22
26.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name was Mario. You must be curious as to the word "was". This will be explained later in the story. After college, I hooked up with a few casual friends from my university days. We weren't close friends but I do remember some good times we had experienced together. I received a phone call from Matt asking if I would like to join him and Todd for a drink at a local bar. Since I did not have any plans for the immediate future, I accepted their invitation and agreed to join them that evening.

I should let you know that I was unsure of my sexuality. I do not consider myself gay and I find women attractive but I am also a very shy person which is probably the reason that I am a loner. I certainly am not ugly. In fact I have been told that I am attractive in a feminine way, being slight of build. I was curious about meeting up with Matt and Todd. I kind of remember that both guys were very masculine and attractive. Anyway I looked forward to our get together, although I did not think we had much in common.

Entering the bar that evening, I was greeted by both men. We hugged each other and slowly I began to feel very comfortable in their company. We sat at a table and began to order drinks. We laughed and with each round of drinks I was feeling very happy. The hours flew by and before I knew it, it was almost closing time. Since it was a Friday night, I did not have any work the next day ditto Matt and Todd. As we rose to leave, Matt suggested going to his apartment for a few more drinks and he indicated that it would be wise to sleep over since I was a bit drunk. Fortunately I did not drive and used a taxi to get to the bar. I was happy to accept his invitation and with that we departed using a taxi to get to his apartment. I did find it a bit odd that all three of us sat in the back seat with me in the middle. Somehow their hands and arms focused on my body although I chalked it up to the drinks and a feeling of camaraderie. Anyway we arrived at his apartment and headed in. The apartment was neat and well furnished. From this point on I will try to relay what happened.

"Mario, you've been checking us out like you used to do years ago." I froze when he said this and I did not know how to respond so I just smiled and said that it was not true. "Listen up faggot, no more games. We are going to fuck the shit out of you tonight so I hope that you will cooperate and enjoy our cocks." Before I could protest, they pulled me into a bedroom.

"Now be a good boy and take off all your clothes." Rather than incur their wrath, I quickly removed all my clothing. For some odd reason, I found myself responding to their every request. "Good little faggot and I see that your puny dick is getting hard. Drop to your knees fag boy and beg for my cock. Todd, wait in the living room while I break in this faggot. I'll call you back in when fag boy is ready for both of us."

I knew then that If I did not cooperate, I would suffer the consequences so I happily obeyed his every command. Also, I realized that I finally became aware that I was a gay sub who needed a master. "Matt, may I suck your cock?"

"From now on faggot, you will address me as Sir and speak only when spoken to. Is that clear boy?"

"Yes sir!!" By the look on Sir's face, I knew that he meant business.

"Okay, let's see if you can please me but as a warning, let me provide you with some incentive to make sure you do." He slapped my face hard but I didn't flinch.

Rather than wait, I lowered my head so that I could use my tongue on his feet first. I bathed the top of his feet with my tongue slowly working my way up his leg. I dared not look up at him for fear that he

would slap my face harder. He lifted each foot so I could worship each digit of each foot. He seemed to be pleased at my progress. My tongue now worked on his legs as I approached his cock and balls, my excitement grew at the prospect of worshipping his manhood. My tongue now bathed his balls and I lovingly caressed his cock with my lips.

"Not yet faggot, off my cock and work on my abs and pits."

"May I stand up to reach your upper body sir?"

"Let's go boy and make it snappy." I proceeded to caress and lick his abs and pits. After a few minutes, he seemed to tire of this and ordered me to eat his ass. On my knees again and he turned around to allow me to access his sweet ass. Now I urgently used my tongue in ways I would never have thought of before. The sweet smell enticed me to move my tongue and lips with love. My hands held on to his cock and ball sack while I worked on his asshole. I now knew with no doubt that he owned my ass totally. I was his to play with and I hoped that he would bring me to a total feeling of ecstasy.

An unexpected slap on my face brought me back to reality. "Hop on the bed faggot and prepare to be mounted and fucked." My body tingled with anticipation as I moved into position stomach down and ass up. My master then slowly entered my ass with his rock hard cock. I was so thrilled to be mounted and fucked by my new master. I was moaning as he entered my ass and when he entered me to the hilt, I was in my glory. My ass reached back into his cock as he fucked me.

I felt his cock was ready to erupt and so it did and with an unexpected force. "Scumbag, now you know what it means to be bred by a real man." In my mind, I knew that this was the moment that I began to feel like a cum slut whore and I was enjoying every minute. He pulled out and said "Get on my dick and lick me clean and make sure that you lick and clean every drop of cum." Of course I cleaned his dick with enthusiasm, especially knowing that his cock had just fucked my ass.

"Okay boy, you may rest up for a few minutes. Your fun is just beginning and the night is young." I relished the chance to rest up on the bed for a few minutes. I wonder what comes next, I thought. After about 10 minutes I found out.

Matt returned with Todd, both men totally naked and hard! "Faggot, get your ass in position, on your back." Todd moved his body so that his crotch lay directly at my face. Matt positioned himself with his cock ready to enter my ass for another hard fucking. Todd positioned himself on the bed directly behind my head. I proceeded to swallow Todd's cock using my tongue to bath his balls. I bobbed my head up and down while using my fingers to caress his balls. In the meantime Matt entered my ass pumping his hard cock in and out of my man pussy. I was in my glory as both men bred my ass and my mouth. It was almost like a race to see who could cum first and the winner is Todd who shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but some cum leaked from my mouth onto my chin.

"Matt, you were right. This faggot is a keeper. Listen up boy, you better clean my cock and make sure you get every drop." I willingly submitted to Todd and made sure that I cleaned his cock so it glistened. In the meantime Matt was furiously using his cock like a piston, entering and exiting my ass.

Finally he erupted deep in my ass. "Fag boy, I own your ass totally. Now get your ass in the shower and clean up, you pig. We have plans for you." I belonged to them and I tingled with excitement as I listened to my new master. As I climbed off the bed, Matt slapped my ass and Todd slapped my face.

Both of my new masters had me sleep on the floor like a new pet. When I awoke the next morning, Matt indicated that I would be the star performer at a party that evening to be held in his apartment. He lay out some girlie lingerie for me to wear and I willingly dressed like the whore I was becoming.

All day I was excited at the prospect of being the star performer of the party. The evening finally arrived and the guests, all magnificent looking men, entered the apartment. I observed that there was a mix of black and white and young and old. All I had on was a pink thong and nothing else. My masters ordered me to serve drinks and as I passed each man, they all seemed to lightly slap my ass.

"Gentlemen, now I want to introduce you to my latest acquisition, Maria." He had changed my first name from Mario to Maria which was fine with me. After all, I was owned by my master Matt. There was some applause and I truly felt that I belonged. "Now Maria, please take care of my guests." I knew what this meant so without any encouragement, I dropped to my knees and awaited for one or more of the men to begin playing with me.

A big black stud approached me, ordered me to stand up and follow him into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, he ordered me to slowly undress him. I followed his instruction but when I was ready to remove his pants, he told me to use my teeth to unbuckle his pants and slide the zipper down. I found this to be very sensual if not a bit difficult. As I found this to be somewhat difficult, he seemed to lose patience with me.

"Listen up cocksucker, I am going to have to give you some incentive to perform this task." And with this, he slapped my face hard. I moved faster and finally got his pants down. With my teeth, I removed his underwear and finally I was face to face with the biggest and most beautiful ebony cock I had ever seen, not that I would ever tell my master. "Get to work on my cock and balls." I lovingly caressed his balls while taking his cock slowly into my mouth. He reacted by shoving his cock deep into my throat. "Now work on eating my ass." And that is what I did! The aroma of his ass was overwhelmingly erotic. My fingers held his cheeks open while I tongued his asshole. Faster and faster my tongue moved as if I was in a trance. "Enough games, now hop on the bed on your back, ass up."

As he sprung into action entering with his cock in my ass, I reached up and rubbed his chest and lightly pinched his nipples. "Matt was right. You really are a cum slut whore." I wore the title with pride. This is what I have become. I don't even know my top's name but it makes no difference. After he cums in my ass, he pulls out and he mounts my chest to allow me to clean his cock. He pats me on the head, leaves and another stud enters the room. I am truly a happy man pussy. What a night this was being fucked by several men. At one point, I was gang banged by four hot studs.

This truly is the beginning of a new life. Thanks to my master, I am no longer in doubt of my sexuality. I am a proud cum slut whore!!