On Being Pregnant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, all over," she whispered, eager to defile herself, as she aimed my spewing dick at different parts of her face, getting cum all over it. When I was done spurting, she wiped and squeezed my dick on her forehead, leaving several tiny globs everywhere. God, she was nasty!

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and just looked at her.

Worried, I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Never better," she smiled, as she got up, "I feel like a whore."

"It shows," I smiled.

She returned the smile and squeezed in through the narrow doorway to the bathroom, saying, "I am going to clean myself up a little bit."

"Which I will have to do at this tiny sink, as the shower isn't working," she said. I could hear the lust in her voice. She was getting off on being uncomfortable.

A few minutes later, she came back in, squeezing in between the doorway and the closet, put on her nighty and laid down on the bed. After taking a deep breath, she looked me in the eye, and said, "Get some sleep. You're going to need it."

I grinned wickedly and grabbed her. Cuddling, we fell asleep.

I slept surprisingly well. When I woke up in the morning, I noticed Erica wasn't lying next to me. At first, I figured she was taking another leak. But when I felt a gently breeze, I looked up and noticed that the door to the cabin was open. Erica, the slut, was sitting on the corner edge of the bed, closest to the door, butt naked, leaning slightly backwards on her right hand and playing with her twat with her left hand.

"Jesus Erica, you fucking slut," I whispered, feeling my already hard morning erection starting to throb. I threw off the covers and got up. As I pumped my huge cock, I stood in front of the bed, looking at my wife.

She looked at my fat cock for a moment, then glanced up at me and asked, "Are you going to give me my protein shake?"

Planning on stuffing it in her mouth, I took a step closer.

"No hanky-panky," she stopped me, "You whip it up, and I'll swallow."

"Fuck," I whispered as I got down on my knees. I couldn't believe it; she was going to swallow my sperm without touching me. She smiled as she noticed me gawking at her in shock and awe.

"You do realize that anyone walking by can see you, don't you?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation, not knowing what else to say.

"That's kind of the idea, hon," she replied, frigging her clit.

"You want people to see your twat?" I asked, shocked, "And your fat tits."

She smiled and got up, turned towards me and slowly backed away, moving towards the door. A few steps later, she was right in the doorway. One more step and she was outside. Although it was really early -- so the other guests were probably still asleep -- it would still be a risk.

"Erica, what are you doing?" I asked.

With just a wicked grin on her face, she took another step back, actually moving onto the porch, in plain sight of anyone lucky enough to be outside at the time.

"Erica," I hissed, panicky as I started stroking harder.

With one hand squeezing her huge tits and the other one rubbing her clit, she took another step back.

"Are you crazy? Come back inside," I whispered.

"After I've gotten my protein shake," she chuckled, as she took yet another step back, stepping down the two stairs, leading up to the porch, and kneeled down in the dirt.

I jumped up, rushed over to her, not caring about being seen, and jacked off right in front of her face. Realizing she was getting was she was after, she opened her mouth and looked me straight into my eyes.

"God, you're such a whore!" I exclaimed as I hung my throbbing dick in her mouth and started cumming. My cum shot out and dripped into her mouth.

She took it all, swallowed, and then looked up at me. When I was done dumping my morning load in her mouth, I nervously looked around and grabbed her hand, helping her up and back inside.

"You okay, hon?" I asked, as I grabbed a blanket and was about to offer it to her.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" she responded, apparently taking offense at my concern.

"I figured... it's just... I... uh... it's chilly out and you were on your knees..." I stammered.

"So?" she replied, looking at the blanket as if it was an insult.

"I just wanted to help," I stammered, dropping the blanket on the bed again.

"I don't need your help," she replied, as she sat down on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, "I just need your cum."

"Are you serious?" I asked, looking into her eyes. She didn't reply, nor did she have to. I could tell she was dead serious. Realizing I'd better not piss her off any further, I grabbed my flaccid dong and started tugging it, hoping I could bring it back to life soon.

She grinned up at me, glancing at my dick from time to time. After about ten seconds, she said, "Forget it, you won't get it up again anyway... just get on your knees and eat me."

I slowly dropped to my knees and put my face against her moist twat, as I kept tugging.

"If I want to play with myself with the door open, that's my choice, understood?" she said as she put her right hand on my hand and pushed me deeper into her twat.

I nodded, unable to reply.

"And if I want to sit in the mud fingering myself, that's my business too."

Again I nodded.

"I am a whore, and I'll act like one... and I need you to treat me like one too, understood?" she asked.

I moaned and whined into her cunt, as I couldn't believe how nasty she was.

"Never mind," she said about three minutes later, pushing my head away, clearly disappointed with my oral performance, "Unless your cock gets hard again, you're useless! Can you at least treat me like shit until your dick gets hard again?"

Embarrassed, I nodded and gawked incredulously at my wife. She'd done some pretty horny stuff before, but there was something about this cabin which brought out the worst in her. I had to admit, I kind of liked it.

She headed into the bathroom, wriggling through the narrow doorway she'd made me create.

"Hon, can you hand me a towel," she yelled from the bathroom.

"Sure," I replied as I grabbed a towel from our bag and handed it to her through the small door opening.

She took it, but I hadn't even turned my back before she threw it back in the room, quite hard.

Once again, she asked, "Hon, can you give me a towel?"

I thought for a moment, guessing what she wanted; then replied, "Come and get it yourself, bitch."

Feigning annoyance, she grunted and whined as she squeezed herself through the door opening again, walked up to where the towel had landed on the floor and bent down with great effort -- at least that's how she made it seem. Then, she glanced at her little suitcase in the corner of the room.

"Could you at least help me with that?" she asked, "I just need a fresh pair of panties."

I picked up her suitcase, unzipped it on the bed and opened it up.

"There, right on top," she said, pointing at a clean pair of panties. Staying in character, I picked up her suitcase and poured the contents out on the grungy floor, then handed the empty suitcase to her.

She grinned, threw the suitcase against the nearest wall and bent down to give my still flaccid dong a little lick. Then, she picked up her black panties and squeezed herself into the bathroom again. God, I couldn't believe how nasty she was and I could only imagine how fucking horny she was to be treating herself like that.

Suddenly I heard footsteps on the porch in front of the cabin. To my horror, I noticed that the door hadn't completely closed. It must have bounced back open. I got up and snuck over but I was too late. The owner's hand was already in the door opening.

I grabbed the door, opened it a little further and addressed the owner, who was carrying a fresh set of sheets and towels.

"I wanted to ask if you guys are planning on staying another day, or..."

After pausing and glancing into the room for a moment, he asked, "Is everything okay in here?"

I glanced back, and saw the suitcase and its contents spilled out all over the room.

"Yes, everything's fine," I said.

He caught me off guard and poked his head in just a little. When he noticed the wardrobe, he pushed the door open further and stepped inside, saying, "What the hell is going on here? Why are you moving the furniture, and where is your wife?"

Just as I was about to ask him to leave, Erica -- the slut -- came wriggling through the narrow bathroom doorway, stark naked! She overplayed it a little bit, taking over fifteen seconds to squeeze herself through. Then, she simply turned to face the owner. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was completely naked, her swollen tits and bare cunt his to look at. Some dirt still on her knees.

She didn't seem the least bit embarrassed. She could have stayed in the bathroom, or covered herself up with a towel or some panties at the very least, but she hadn't. She wanted this guy to see her like this, naked and completely vulnerable.

The guy gawked and got a real good look. Erica just stood there, looking at the bulge in his pants in return. After about ten seconds the guy shook his head, forcing himself to stop lusting after my slut wife, glanced around the room and said, "I am going to need you to vacate the room by 10am... or I am calling the police."

"Too bad," Erica whispered, as the owner walked away from the cabin, "I kinda liked it here."

"For fuck's sake Erica, you let him see you naked," I exclaimed as I walked up to the door and was about the close it, "You're such a fucking whore!"

"Leave it open," she said, as she turned and opened the doors to the wardrobe.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Leave it open... and come and fuck me!" she said, as she got on all fours in front of the wardrobe and put her head inside of it.

"Fuck it," I said angry, "You wanna be a whore, fine!"

I took off my boxers and got on my knees behind her. I shoved my hard cock into her and started fucking her.

"You like that, you slut?" I grunted, "You liked him looking at you?"

"Not particularly," she replied casually, as she was rocking back and forth "But I knew you'd hate it!"

"You damn right I did, I can't believe you did that!" I grunted, fucking her harder.

"Oeoe," she moaned playfully, "That really got to you, didn't it... him seeing my most intimate parts."

"Yes," I shouted, "That's supposed to be reserved for me!"

"Not anymore," she giggled cruelly.

"Jesus Christ Erica, you fucking whore," I said, as I unloaded deep inside of her. After dumping everything I had into her, I pulled out and slumped back against the bed, sitting my ass on the floor.

Erica sat down across from me, her back against the wall. She looked at me, smiling down at my spent cock. I just looked into her eyes for about a minute, thanking my lucky stars for such a beautiful and slutty wife. But the best was yet to come. After catching our breath for a few minutes, she suddenly opened her knees, letting me peek down between her legs.

I couldn't believe it. Hadn't she had enough yet? Was she still horny? She grabbed her tit with her left hand and brought her right hand down in between her legs, her fingers on her clit. Right then and there, right in front of me, she started fondling herself, slowly and lustfully. Unashamed and unembarrassed, she was squeezing her tit and playing with her pussy.

I just gawked at her. Minutes passed as she continued to fondle herself. It was the sexiest and most casual thing I had ever seen. On occasion, she would take her fingers off her clit and bring them to her mouth. Suddenly, my watched beeped as it did every hour.

"10 o'clock?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," I replied reluctantly.

"Hang on," she said, as she got up, gathered some clothes and started putting them on, right in front of me, as sexy as she could. First some black panties, then a bra. She was swaying and bending every which way she could, letting me look at her from every possible angle. Then, she grabbed some stay-ups and slowly rolled them up her legs, one by one, extensively caressing herself in the process. God, she was so fucking sexy.

Then, after four or five minutes of sexy movements, she put on a skirt and a blouse, followed by her overcoat. She grabbed her purse as well as the car keys and squatted down to give me a peck on the forehead, briefly looking down at my cock, which had begun to stir, but wasn't hard yet.

"If you want me to make you cum, you'll have to earn it," she chuckled as she got up and left me sitting there.

"What the hell was that supposed to mean?" I thought. Hadn't I done everything she'd asked of me. While I continued to give the matter some more thought, I got dressed, stuffed everything back in our suitcases and rearranged the furniture. After taking our suitcases to the car, I went to drop off the cabin key at the reception, getting a dirty look from the owner.

What was he annoyed about, I wondered; he'd seen my wife in all her glory. As I walked over to the car, I was surprised to see Erica behind the wheel. She rarely ever drove, but for some reason she wanted to do so now.

As I got in, before I could say anything, she said, "I can't believe you made me spend the night here; letting your pregnant wife sleep in that shithole. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Oh, she wanted to play. Okay, I was game.

"Honey, it was the only place for..." I started to say.

Playing her role with conviction, she interrupted me, feigning anger and said, "I don't wanna hear it Tom, I am so mad at you right now. Just shut up!"

She tore out of the parking lot and put on the radio quite loud. We'd been on the road for about ten minutes when I figured it was time for the next move. I unzipped and took out my dong, giving it a few strokes. She glanced over at it and scoffed, shaking her head as if it annoyed her.

When my cock was fully hard, I reached over, careful as not to disturb her hand on the driving stick, and began undoing the buttons of her overcoat.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, angrily as she slapped my hand away, "Can't you see I am driving?"

"I don't care," I said as I reached back over and finished unbuttoning her coat. She briefly looked down at my hand working the buttons of her blouse now, then moved her arm again feebly trying to push my hand away again.

I resisted her and after I was done with her blouse, having completely opened it up, I cupped her right tit through her bra. She'd stopped trying to push me away and her breathing was becoming more shallow.

After letting me squeeze her tit and flick her nipple for a bit, she glanced down at my cock and asked, "My god, how can you be this hard, you fucking pervert?"

She was pretty convincing; I had to remind myself that it was just an act.

Reacting to her insult, I pushed her bra up, exposing her tits.

"God, you're scandalous," she whispered. As I began squeezing and jiggling her naked tits around, she began panting harder and faster.

"Pull over," I grunted between my teeth. She looked at me, a tad shocked, curious and intrigued all at once.

"I am not pulling over here, we're in the middle of..."

"Pull over now, slut!" I repeated myself.

Immediately, she pulled over to the side of the road. With nothing but trees at both sides of the road as far as the eye could see, she pulled up the handbrake, turned towards me and asked with a defiant look in her eyes, "And what now?"

"Take off your clothes," I said as I started taking off my pants.

"Are you crazy? I am not taking off my clothes," she replied.

"Oh, but you are, one way or another... and if I have to help you, you won't be able to wear them again."

"You fucking pig," she replied as she lifted her pelvis off the seat and wriggled out of her skirt.

"I can't believe this," she whined as she pushed her panties down in the same way.

"There, you happy now, asshole?" she stated, looking at me.

"Everything off," I whispered, as I took off my boxers and continued stroking my huge dick.

Erica gave me an exasperated look and took off her already opened overcoat and blouse, and her bra.

"There... happy?" she asked, glancing down at my cock getting stroked.

"Stockings too," I grunted.

"My stock... but why... you can see everything, can't you?" Erica replied.

"It's not about what I can see, it's about what I make you feel like," I grinned. I had just thought that one up, and I was pretty proud of it.

"God, you're such an asshole," she sighed, and rolled down her stay-up on her left leg, then her right leg.

Not wearing any more clothes, she looked at me, genuinely thinking there was nothing else for her to do.

I looked at her, gawking at her tits more than her face and whispered, "Jewelry too!"

"What?" she exclaimed, truly shocked, almost offended even.

"Your rings, necklace, earrings... everything!"

"For Christ' sake, Tom," she said, beyond annoyed at this point as she reached for her left earlobe and took out her earring, then did the same with her right ear lobe, putting the earrings carefully in the ash tray, next to the shift stick. Without any delay, she then reached back and unhooked her thin, golden necklace, took the three golden rings off her fingers and put them in the ashtray as well.

"There, unless you want me to take the fillings out of my teeth..."

Ignoring his rather good joke, I lunged forward, having waited for this specific moment. Taken completely by surprise, Erica leaned back, trying to move away from me as I crawled and scooted closer and closer, frantically jacking my fat cock.

"You're not seriously thinking of..." was all she could say, before I went off like a firehose, flinging my cum all over her completely naked body, her seat, even the window and door behind, the steering wheel... It went just about everywhere.

She feebly held her hands in front of her face, desperately trying to prevent any cum from reaching her face. Once my barrage had subsided, she relaxed and simply watched her naked body still getting dripped on with my white, thick cum.

When I was done and relaxed back into my own seat, she just laid there for a moment, surveying the damage... her cum-soaked skin, her jewelry and clothes... and whispered, unable to contain her grin, "That was awesome!"

Relieved to finally see her breaking character, I smiled and said, "You're such a slut!"

She giggled and put her overcoat back on, not bothering with any other clothes or jewelry. As she pulled onto the road again, wearing nothing but her high heels and her open overcoat, she said, "First thing when we get home, you're cleaning every inch of the car... understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, smiling up at the ceiling as I reclined my seat a little bit.

"And then, I am going to give you a nice, sloppy blowjob... just my way of saying thanks."

We glanced at each other for a moment, smiling, then she went back to driving and I closed my eyes, taking a little nap.

12