On Being Pregnant Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom comes to help.
6.8k words
4.56
69.5k
85

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,371 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

The memory of that cabin and what we did there, continued to fuel our lust for weeks after that. Even afterwards, the sex with Erica remained awesome, not to mention a tad nasty. Until she came back from a checkup one day and said that the doctor had prescribed bed rest.

With still three months to go in the pregnancy, that was going to be quite an adjustment. As I could work from home most of the time, I started pulling my weight around the household and did my best to give Erica as much rest as I could. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be enough as she was still tired all the time.

As was to be expected, our sex life diminished significantly and we went from fucking and fooling around every day, to just once a week. The first week, she threw in a few handjobs and a blowjob, but by the second week, those little extras were gone too. I adapted and started jacking off again, late at night, behind the laptop. Erica knew and she let me have my fun, realizing that she was in no condition to help me out.

About a week later, Erica informed me that she'd reached out to her stepmom for help. I was a little surprised as they had always had a strenuous relationship. When her real mom passed away many years ago -- way before I met her -- part of Erica had expected her father to stay miserable and alone for the rest of his life. Instead, he started dating Elaine and later married her.

Although Elaine was wonderful and really made her dad happy, Erica had never been able to completely accept her and there had always been some distance between them. Still, whenever we called upon her, she was always there for us. This was no exception.

Upon hearing what had happened, Elaine had insisted she'd come and stay with us till after the pregnancy. She would help around the household and had also offered to massage Erica's feet and give her all the back rubs she needed. I supposed that sealed the deal.

As soon as Elaine arrived, she started protecting and shielding Erica from everything she thought could stress her out or potentially fatigue her too much. She cooked, cleaned, ironed and gave Erica foot rubs several times a day and sometimes a back rub before bed. I locked myself in my study most of the time, trying to stay out of their way.

One day, about two weeks later, I had been out meeting with a potential client. As these things usually take quite a bit of time, I had told my wife and mother-in-law that I'd be out for the rest of the morning and not to expect me for lunch. As it turned out, the client was a real asshole and after only twenty minutes it was clear that we wouldn't be able to work together. I took the first available bus home.

We live on the top floor of a three story apartment, with just one living unit per floor. As I was reading my messages on my phone, I was probably being extra quiet. I used my key to open the door and looked up. I immediately knew that my life was never going to be the same.

Erica, my pregnant wife, was on the couch, naked from the waist down, her legs spread wide, and Elaine -- her stepmom -- was licking her trimmed twat. Both of them were startled and quickly tried to cover up what they were doing. Feeling embarrassed, I closed the door and leaned against the hallway wall, trying to come up with a logical explanation for what I had just seen. I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. Why? How? When?

About ten seconds later, Elaine stormed out, ready to barge down the stairs, thinking I had made a run for it. When she saw me standing there, she stopped and put the door slightly ajar.

"Please don't be angry with her," she said.

"I am... I am not angry... I just... I don't know... how long has this..." I started to ask.

She didn't reply, but instead reached out and cupped the big bulge in my pants.

"I uh... we shouldn't..." I stammered.

"... we should take care of this," she whispered, as she got on her knees and unzipped my pants.

As she pulled my big dick out and wrapped her right hand around it, Elaine looked up and whispered, "Erica is in no condition to deal with this... BIG... problem."

Before I had a chance to reply, she slid her mouth over my shaft and started bobbing her head up and down as she held her hand tightly wrapped around the base of my dick.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, leaning back against the wall. This was weird, to say the least, with Elaine being well in her fifties and all... but still, I had been a while since I had had a warm, wet mouth around my dick.

After about three or four minutes, Erica suddenly opened the front door, checking up on us. She was surprised, to say the least, to see her stepmom sucking me off in the hallway, but she didn't get angry -- which would have been just a tad hypocritical of her.

Elaine felt me tensing up and shuffling and looked up behind her.

"Don't worry about it, hon," Elaine whispered soothingly, "I've got it under control."

While she looked up at her stepdaughter, her right hand continued stroking my big cock, keeping it hard and ready.

"Go back to the couch, let me finish up here, and I'll be with you shortly, okay?" she whispered.

"O-okay," Erica whispered, giving my fat dong a jealous look before turning back and putting the door slightly ajar again. As soon as Erica was back inside, Elaine turned her head back towards me and continued sucking me off zealously.

"I am... cumming," I warned her, some two minutes later, as I felt my balls tense up.

Elaine took my dick out of her mouth, moved out of my line of fire and jacked me off furiously, making me spurt all over the hallway. She looked at my spewing dick and didn't let up until she was sure that all the cum had left my balls.

"Was that okay?" she asked, as she got up and looked at me.

"That was... uh, great," I said, still not having come to my senses.

I zipped up and we headed back inside. I closed the door behind me and as I put my laptop case down on the floor, I looked at my wife and she looked at me. It was probably one of the strangest moments of our time together, so far. Before Elaine had a chance to sit down, I cleared my throat and asked, "Elaine, can I have a quick word with my wife?"

"Oh sure," she said, not really having a choice and traipsed into the guest room, closing the door.

I glanced down at my wife, who was still naked from the waist down.

"Erica, what the fuck?" I whispered.

"I know," she whispered, embarrassed, "I just kinda happened; she's just been so helpful, taking care of me, helping me destress..."

"Yeah, I can see that," I replied, running a hand through my hair.

"I can't remember you putting up much up a fight just now in the hallway," she retorted.

"That's not fair, she caught me by surprise," I replied. Not my best comeback, I know.

"Oh, you poor thing... did it accidently fall into her warm, slutty mouth?" she asked, mocking me.

"Look Erica, I..." I whispered, calming down and about to try and smooth things over, but then she had to go and add one more thing.

"I can't believe you cheated on me," she said, "With my stepmom."

"What? But you just... I saw you... she was..." I stammered, "My god, have you completely lost your mind here?"

"Me? I was just wondering if maybe mom didn't accidently suck your tiny brains out through your dick!"

"Fuck you Erica, I can't talk to you when you're like this," I said and stormed into our bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I paced nervously around the bed, thinking about what had happened and what everyone had said. I soon realized that I had said some things which I probably shouldn't have. God, those hormones were turning her into a real bitch.

When I calmed down and realized that things may not be as bad as they seemed, I wanted to go and apologize to Erica. As I walked back out, I was surprised to see Elaine sitting next to her daughter, two of her fingers up her daughter's twat, fingering the shit out of her.

Erica shot me an annoyed look. I immediately apologized and closed the door as quickly as possible. Fuck, I just hoped I hadn't ruined things a second time, I thought. I sat down on the bed and took off my shoes and coat, realizing I was still wearing both.

When after a few minutes, I heard Erica starting to moan, I smiled, content that she was getting off. Her moaning intensified and lasted quite long. Hearing her, and realizing that her stepmother was getting her off, was enough to make my dick hard again. Figuring now was not the time to masturbate; I flicked on the TV in our bedroom and started watching the news. I didn't hear a word of it, of course, my mind and ears focused on what was going on in the living room.

Even when Erica had stopped moaning and everything had been quiet for a while, I didn't walk back out. I was not about to make the same mistake again. Finally, about half an hour of being alone in the room, there was a gently knock on the door.

"Yes," I replied.

Elaine opened the door and slithered in, gently closing the bedroom door behind her.

"She's asleep," she smiled.

"Look, I am sorry for before," I said, flicking off the TV.

"She knows," Elaine nodded, "Hormones..."

"I figured as much," I whispered, "Still, I shouldn't have let her provoke me."

"The most important thing is that we're all thinking of what's best for the baby," she replied, "Avoid stress and all sorts of conflict, whenever possible."

I nodded. She was right.

"Do you need to cum again?" she asked, as she took a step closer to the bed.

"Uh... I... I guess," I stammered, having about a million questions I wanted to ask first.

"Erica told me that she usually swallows, you know, afterwards, so I am sorry for before," she smiled, as she got on her knees next to the bed. After re-examining my priorities, I decided that my questions could wait and so I got on my knees and scooted towards her, taking my hard dick out of my pants, presenting it her.

"It's just... I've never swallowed for my husband, so it'll be a bit of an adjustment, but I'll manage," she replied casually as she wrapped her right hand around my erection and put it in her mouth. My god, you fucking slut! I thought to myself. Maybe having her stay with us wasn't such a bad idea after all.

After sucking my dick for a minute or two, she suddenly looked up, as if she'd forgotten something and asked, while still stroking my cock, "Did you want me to take my clothes off?"

Pretty close to an orgasm, I whispered, "No, that's okay... I am almost there."

"Oh," she said and went right back to work. She sucked zealously for another minute or so.

"Fuck, I am cumming," I announced.

This time Elaine didn't pull back or move out of the way and just kept sucking. Obviously not used to taking cum in her mouth, let alone swallow, she was visibly nervous and uneasy, but she powered through and even cleaned my little head after she was done.

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be," she whispered, as she looked up at me, swallowing one last time, "How did I do?"

"That was great," I replied diplomatically. She was nowhere near as good as her daughter, but hey, even a bad blowjob is still a blowjob!

"I'll let you get back to work," Elaine said, as she got up, "I'll get started on lunch."

I watched her leave the bedroom and laid back. I was a happy man.

After resting for another ten minutes or so, I walked into my study and managed to get some work done. About an hour and a half later, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Erica standing there, a large blanket wrapped around her, but still naked from the waist down.

"Hey," I said softly, wrapping my arms around her, while remaining seated.

"Hey yourself," she smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine, how are you?" I replied.

"Wonderful," she said as she caressed my head, "Mom really did a number on me!"

"Same here," I smiled, "She sucked me off again."

I figured that if she was going to be blunt and honest, I am might as well be too.

"Did she swallow?" Erica asked, with a soft giggle.

"She did," I replied, "Thanks by the way."

"No worries. A real man needs his cum swallowed," Erica whispered. I assumed this was her way of giving me a compliment.

"So, aside from cooking, cleaning and licking your twat, she's going to take your place in bed too?" I asked playfully.

"I am sure neither of you will mind very much!" she grinned.

"So, what happens next?" I asked, trying to hide my bewilderment.

"I don't know, we just go on with our lives, I guess," Erica replied, as she sat down on my lap, "We just have an extra pair of hands... and a mouth... to help us."

We laughed and then kissed. This was quite a fucked-up situation, but hey, if she was on board, so was I. I had gotten more action in the last hour than in the last two weeks.

"Exactly how far can I go with your mom?" I blurted out.

"I don't know," Erica replied casually, "That depends on her, I guess."

"So, I can fuck her?" I asked.

"I don't see why not," Erica said, "She's a real slut once you get her started."

"Fuck," I whispered as I pressed my lips onto hers.

"Mmm," she whispered, broke my kiss and looked down, feeling my cock twitch.

"You're warming up to my mom, aren't you?" Erica giggled as she squeezed my cock through my pants and gave my ear lobe a nibble.

"Yes I am," I admitted, feeling her unzip my pants and pull out my hardening cock.

"That's your third boner, and it's not even noon... mom's got quite an effect on you." I didn't reply, but sighed instead.

"Oh my," she said, wrapping her warm, delicate hand around my cock.

She'd been stroking me for barely a minute, when Elaine -- having noticed that Erica was up and about -- walked in and informed us that lunch was ready. Erica made no attempt to stop or hide what she was doing, and Elaine didn't pretend to be embarrassed.

"Mom," Erica said, as she let go of my cock and got up, "Would you mind finishing Tom off?"

"Of course honey," she replied, acting as if she'd been asked to pass the milk.

Elaine got on her knees in front of my chair, wrapped her hand around my dick and asked, as she started jacking me off, "A handjob okay?"

"Sure," I nodded, as I looked up at Erica, who was watching us, leaning against the door post. She made sure that her blanket didn't obscure her pussy. She smiled at me, amused at my eagerness. With two sets of female eyes on me, it didn't take long for me to get really excited.

About twenty seconds before I was going to cum, Erica walked up behind her mom, leaned down and whispered something in her ear.

"Seriously, he likes that?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder at her stepdaughter.

"Mmm," she nodded with a smile.

"If you say so," Elaine whispered, and then turned back to me, fisting my fat shaft. Barely a few seconds later, I started moaning, getting ready to climax. To my surprise, Elaine sat up, moved her chest forwards and aimed my dick at her light blue blouse, jacking me off furiously.

She watched and gasped, in shock, as my load splattered against her clothing. Dutifully, but also a bit hesitant, she leaned in closer as I was done and wiped my dick off on her shoulder, getting even more sperm on her blouse.

She got up, turned towards Erica and asked, "Like that?"

Erica nodded and smiled.

"He's a bit of a perv, isn't he?" Elaine said as she got up and walked out of the room with Erica.

I zipped up, took about half a minute to compose myself and then joined both of them in the kitchen for lunch. I was surprised to see Elaine sitting at the table, with my fresh juice still on her blouse. Erica smiled when she realized that I had noticed.

After lunch, I went back to the study to do some more work. Erica and Elaine continued talking for a little while, then Erica got comfy in the couch, while Elaine cleaned the kitchen and did some ironing.

Afterwards, around 4.30pm Elaine swung by the study to say she was going to do some grocery shopping and asked me if I needed anything in particular. I asked for a few things, which she added to the list, then put on her coat and walked out of the apartment.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, then passed through the living room. Erica, who was watching her second movie of the afternoon, looked up at me and paused the TV.

"Hey hon, quick question," I started off, "Who do I go to when I am horny, you or your mom?"

She thought for a second and replied, "Try mom first, at least for the time being, okay?"

"You got it," I replied as I was about to turn and walk back to the study.

"Oh, one more thing," I said, "Next time she eats your pussy... can I watch?"

"Sure," she replied, obviously not seeing anything wrong with any part of the conversation.

"Cool, thanks," I said, as I headed back to the study, whipped out my dick and started stroking, watching some porn on the laptop.

I fooled around with myself until I heard the front door open and close.

"Elaine?" I asked, closing my browser.

"Yeah?" she said, peeking her head in.

"I need my cock sucked," I blurted out, waving it around in my hand.

"Okay," she replied, "Let me just take off my coat."

About six seconds later, she entered the study and glanced down at my huge dick and grinned, "Erica said you'd be high maintenance... boy, I had no idea."

"So, how do you want it?" she asked, as she stood before me.

"Can you take off your blouse?" I asked.

"I can," she said, as she began unbuttoning her blouse. It was still the same light blue blouse I had spurted on before noon. Apparently, she'd gone to the store like that. The cum stains were not that obvious, but still... I gawked at her as she dropped her blouse on the floor.

"The bra too?" she asked.

"No, I was actually hoping I could cum on it," I blurted out.

"I see," she said, as she bent her head down and went to work. She clearly had reservations about getting sperm on her bra, but she was also willing to adapt. And so, for the third time that day, my mother-in-law gave me a blowjob, doing her very best to provide me with as much pleasure as she could.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," I whispered, about five minutes later. Quick as a cat, Elaine sat up, took my pulsating dick out of her mouth and aimed it at her light pink, silk bra. Reluctantly, she jacked my sperm onto the cups. She even aimed my dick back and forth, making sure both cups got plastered and soiled.

"My god, that looks so disgusting!" she chuckled.

"You should let it dry in," I said.

"Really?" she asked, surprised and shocked, but also a bit intrigued.

She picked up her blouse and walked out. Freshly unloaded, I worked for another hour or so, before joining my wife in the living room. Her movie was finished, so she was just flicking the channels. I sat down next to her and she handed me the remote.

As I started browsing the channels, looking for something, she glanced over her shoulder at Elaine, who was in the kitchen, still without her blouse, and whispered, "Nice going on mom's bra, stud."

I smiled and looked down at her rack through her sweater. Erica caught on and looked at me for a moment, thinking things through.

"I would love to torment you right now," she whispered, squeezing her right tit with her left hand.

"Please do," I said, with a smile.

"I don't want you touching me, okay?" she clarified.

"Understood," I replied.

She slowly raised her sweater, revealing her black, cotton bra and pulled that up too, showing me her big tits. She'd grown a cup size since her pregnancy begun. After making sure her bra and sweater wouldn't go down again by themselves, she turned towards the TV and pretended to watch, knowing fully well I was gawking more at her fat tits than at the TV. Every now and then, she'd tug one of her nipples, keeping both of them fully hard.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,371 Followers
12