On Being Pregnant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, she pushed down her sweat pants and black undies, showing me her twat. She opened her legs as wide as she could as she put her right hand down there, casually playing with herself. With one hand down between her legs and the other playing with her tits, she was putting on quite the show.

"God, I am so horny," she whispered.

"Then let me help you," I said, ready to reach out and touch her, aching to feel her tits in my hands.

"No," she replied adamantly as she continued doing what she was doing.

I sat there, lusting and longing for her, feeling my cock slowly getting harder for the fourth time that day. When she was finally too horny for her own good, she called out to Elaine.

"Hey mom, can I steal you away from the kitchen?"

"Uh sure hon," Elaine replied and turned off the kitchen stove.

Surprised to see Erica sitting like that, all exposed, she brushed her hair behind her ears and asked, "So, how can I help?"

"I'd like my pussy licked," Erica replied, casually.

"You got it, hon," Elaine replied as she kneeled down in front of her.

"And no helping Tom this time; he's just watching..." she added, an evil grin on her face.

"I see," she said, as she glanced up at me, actually feeling sorry for me.

Next, she lowered her head and started licking Erica's pussy. She used her right thumb to rub her clit while she was licking and sucking the rest of her. I unzipped and took out my big dong. Neither of them was going to touch me, but I hadn't been told not to masturbate.

I stroked my fat shaft as I glanced at one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. She might have been the world's greatest cock-sucker, but she apparently knew how to eat twat. Erica was moaning and panting in no time, roughly tugging her nipples in the process. I watched and gawked at this incredible scene for many more minutes.

"Take off your clothes, mom," Erica suddenly blurted out, "I want you naked when I cum."

Elaine quickly undid her bra, then pushed down her skirt and panties in one quick motion, realizing she was on a clock. Then she awkwardly began rolling down her stay-ups one by one, all without taking her mouth off her daughter's pussy.

When she was fully naked, she stepped up her game a little bit, quickly pushing Erica towards a splendid and powerful orgasm. Erica in turn trashed around a bit and threw her head from left to right and back again, clawed at the couch and squealed like a high school slut. God, this was fucking hot!

Afterwards, she laid back and just panted as Elaine was still licking and kissing her. In the lingering bliss of her climax, Erica turned to me and said, "Jack it. Harder. Come on."

After edging me on for about a minute, she blurted out, "I want you to cum in her face."

"In my..." Elaine whispered, startled, wanting to keep some boundaries intact, "... I don't..."

"Mom," Erica interrupted her, "I just came in your face!"

"I know, but that's diffe..." Elaine started to say.

Feeling my cum rush up through my throbbing shaft, I turned sideways, pressing my crotch towards Elaine's face, jacking my engorged cock head. Just a moment later, the first drops splattered onto her face.

"I... oh... no... I don't... my god," she whined as I kept flinging more cum all over her face. Realizing it was too late anyway, she just clenched her eyes and mouth shut and kept perfectly still until I was done. When I laid back down, my back against the back of the couch, Elaine carefully opened her eyes and glanced up at her daughter.

"Thanks a lot," she said, pissed off at Erica, as she bent her head down in my lap and lovingly started slobbering all of my dick. Apparently, she was just blaming Erica for her facial. When she'd thoroughly cleaned my shaft, she sat up and said, "Dinner's almost ready."

As her mom headed for the bathroom to clean my cum off her face, Erica reached out and patted my sensitive half-hard cock and giggled, "Busy day huh?"

"God, even when you're not putting out, you're a complete slut!" I sighed.

When Elaine came back out, she finished dinner in the kitchen and then we had a cozy, albeit still awkward dinner. The women managed to put the awkwardness behind them better than I did, and started talking about every day stuff.

"I'm exhausted," Erica said, after dinner, "I think I'll make it an early night."

"Is it okay if I turn in?" Elaine asked me as she got up as well.

I looked at the clock. It was eight o'clock.

"Sure ladies, no worries," I replied, figuring three blowjobs, a handjob and a facial was enough for one day. I cleared the table, cleaned up around the apartment for a bit, and then around 10.30, I turned in as well.

In the morning, I felt Erica shaking me, waking me up. I turned around, still drowsy. At first, I just looked at my wife, who was on her back, her head turned towards me. With a faint nod of her head, she signaled down and I noticed that something was moving under the blankets. I pulled them off the bed, revealing Elaine, who was on her knees, in between my wife's legs, licking her twat, again.

Elaine was wearing pajama trousers and a shirt, which she'd opened to be able to squeeze her own tits. From the looks of things, judging from the excitement in both women, they'd been at it for a bit already.

Erica reached down and cupped my morning wood, gently patting it. It didn't take her long to start stroking it, but not all the way. It was more a sort of caressing, teasing kind of touch, rather than a heartfelt handjob. She clearly had no intention of getting me off.

Suddenly, she whispered, loud enough for Elaine to hear, "Why don't you go and fuck her?"

Elaine poked her head up, startled, and glanced at my morning erection with some apprehension. She seemed hesitant for a moment, but as I slowly got up, she couldn't bring herself to actually object. She put her head back in between Erica's legs and reached back, pulling her pajama's pants down, exposing her ass.

Afraid she might change her mind if I waited too long, I quickly got on my knees behind her and placed my tip against Elaine's cunt. She gasped, but continued what she was doing. I slowly entered her, gawking down at my slut of a wife, who was moaning -- not the least bit concerned by what I was doing.

During the first few careful thrusts, Elaine moaned and groaned into my wife's twat, but as I picked up the pace, she couldn't bear to keep licking and threw her head up.

"My god, how can you take that?" she whined, clearly addressing her daughter, "It's so fucking big!"

Proud as a peacock, I began picking up the pace even more, trying to wedge even more of my dick into my mother-in-law. Pretty soon, I was balls deep inside of her, sliding the whole length of my cock in and out of her pussy, hitting her uterus with every shove. Elaine forgot all about licking Erica and just hovered her head over her daughter's chest, panting and whining.

"Fucking Christ," she screamed, "He's going... to split me in two!"

After that, it was just non-stop screaming and moaning, until I was ready to pop. I pulled out and wanked myself to a spectacular finish. While Elaine collapsed on top of her daughter, panting and completely out of breath, I sprayed my morning load all over her ass and the back of her pajama shirt. After wiping my cock off on her right ass cheek, I got up and stumbled out of the room.

"Holy shit," I could hear Elaine whisper. I felt like a fucking king!

Assuming the women would entertain themselves for a little while, I started my morning routine. I first took a leak, then went for a 30-min run on the treadmill and took a shower. After toweling off, I usually went back to my bedroom to put on some clothes, but as I could hear Erica moaning and panting in there, I decided against it and simply started making my veggie smoothie. I was stark naked, but I figured it was nothing either of them hadn't seen before.

Erica climaxed pretty loudly, howling and screaming, then everything went quiet. While I was sipping from my smoothie, the bedroom door opened and a flustered, satisfied Erica stumbled out, heading for the bathroom. I could see Elaine sitting on the floor, her back against the bed, exhausted and butt naked.

When Erica came out of the bathroom, she came up to me and whispered, "Morning."

"Morning," I replied.

"Is she okay?" I asked, signaling at our room.

"Mom's a little raunchy," she giggled, "Your cock is apparently a lot bigger than my dad's!"

There was that proud feeling again.

"You know," she said, tracing a finger up my half-hard shaft, "You should go and fuck her again!"

"What? Now?" I whispered, glancing over at Elaine, still sitting on the floor by our bed.

"She needs it... you wouldn't believe how fucking horny she still is," Erica replied. My initial reaction was to ask her why she hadn't helped her out, but I didn't. I didn't care really. I hesitated for only a moment, wondering if I'd be able to get hard enough so soon.

Then, Erica sweetened the deal some more.

"You know what you should do? Do you remember that thing we did for your birthday last summer?"

"What? I can't do that to your mom," I blurted out, but feeling my dick grow while I said that.

"Trust me... she might whine and object a bit, but that's exactly what she needs," Erica whispered, giving my hardening dong a little stroke.

"I don't know..." I said, not wanting to upset her mom and potentially ruin the thing we had going on.

"Okay, suit yourself," she said, letting go of my dick, "Just remember, you're not doing any of that to me anytime soon."

Realizing she made a very good point, and Elaine probably wasn't going to resist anyway, I put down my smoothie and walked into the bedroom. As I saw Elaine sitting there, her head facing the floor, trying to calm herself down, I realized that Erica was right: her stepmom was clearly still horny, but unsure as to what to do about it.

I glanced back at my wife one last time and when she nodded and smiled, I made my decision. There was no turning back now. I closed the door, pulled the leather belt out of my jeans -- laying on the dresser -- and walked up my mother-in-law. She turned her head, gawked at my big dick and whispered, eagerly, "Is that for me?" as she wrapped her hand around it and put it in her mouth.

Hiding the belt behind my back for the time being, I let her suck and stroke me, until I was hard enough for what I had in mind. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and gave her a little nudge, pushing her onto all fours, facing the mirrored doors of our wardrobe. With her face inches away from the glass, she looked at herself, particularly at her big tits hanging down.

"I am going to fuck you again, you slut," I moaned, as I kneeled down behind her on the floor, dropping the belt on the bed behind me, without her seeing it.

"Oh fuck yeah, give me that big dick," she whined, looking up at me in the mirror. I nudged my dick against her soaking wet twat and slid it without any resistance. She was so wet that there was barely any friction. After fucking her for about a minute or so, it was time for the next part of my plan -- well, actually it was Erica's idea.

I gathered my courage, slowed down my fucking and reached back to grab the leather belt from the bed. She looked at me and at the belt in the mirror as I was making a noose.

"What... are you doing?" she stammered, her eyes big as saucers. I didn't reply but reached out my right arm and lassoed her head into the noose, then pulled at the belt, slightly tightening it around her neck.

"You fucking pig," she whispered as she shot me a dirty look, feeling me fuck her harder. Right now, the belt was around her neck, but not causing any discomfort yet. For now, it was just degrading her. As I fucked her harder and deeper, I gradually tightened the belt, causing her to whine and get even hornier than she already was.

Suddenly, I gave the belt a little tug, yanking her head back. She immediately shifted her weight onto her right hand and used her left one to claw at the belt. She wasn't trying to loosen it, it just made her feel even more of a slut, I guess.

Then, quite unexpectedly, she grunted, "Harder... do it... harder!"

Realizing she was probably close to an orgasm, I did as I was told and tightened the belt quite a bit at once, cutting off a large portion of her air supply. At the same time, I nudged her forward, shoving her face against the mirror. She moaned loudly, placed her right hand on the mirror beside her head and started climaxing then and there, shuddering and shrieking, still clawing at the belt, now tightly around her neck.

I fucked her hard and fierce, thumping her head against the glass over and over again, as she continued to scream and wheeze -- as she was running out of air. I let up a little, allowing her to take a deep breath, before tightening it again. She realized she was at my mercy, and it only made her hornier.

After her first orgasm, there was another one, and another one... I couldn't quite tell where one stopped and another one began. She stopped clawing at the belt and instead began groping and slapping her tits around, clearly feeling quite raunchy.

Needless to say that by the time I was done with her, she was completely exhausted and degraded. The fact that I was giving her just enough air to stay conscious made her constantly gasp for air, which didn't just turn me on but herself as well. I continued to fuck and abuse her, taking my sweet time to eventually cum.

When it was time, I let go of the belt, jumped up and rushed over to the mirror. I grabbed a fistful of her hair again and yanked her face towards me, holding it in my line of fire, as I jacked off with my other hand.

She must have known what I was doing, but I doubt she had the strength left to try and stop me, even if she'd wanted to. She simply closed her eyes as I started growling. Barely two seconds later, I shot a first wad across her face. Then, another one, and another.

I was surprised myself at the amount of cum I was shooting in her face. Especially considering this was my second orgasm in less than an hour. When my balls were empty, I wiped my cock on her forehead and let go of her hair. I stepped back and smiled, as I looked down at her and couldn't believe how much she looked like her daughter.

I had done the same thing to Erica months before, from the belt, to fucking her in front of the mirror, to choking her through multiple orgasms, to finally, the disgusting facial. I opened the door and beckoned Erica, who was reading a magazine at the breakfast table, to come and take a look.

She walked up to me and glanced into the room. When she saw her mother sitting there, her cum-covered face resting against the mirror, my belt still around her neck and a big, wet stain in between her legs, she gasped and whispered, "My god..."

"Is that the way you remember it too?" I whispered.

She smiled and slapped me on the shoulder, whispering, "You're such an asshole!"

I squeezed her right tit briefly as she passed me by, causing her to giggle.

"Come on, mom, let's get you cleaned up," she whispered, gently tapping her shoulder.

Elaine started getting up and stammered, "He... he... shot me in the face again."

"It's okay mom," Erica softly replied as she guided her past me, out of the bedroom, "He does that to me all the time."

That was quite an exaggeration on Erica's behalf; she would only let me cum in her face on very special occasions, maybe three or four times a year. Still, Elaine bought it.

"He... does?" she asked, flabbergasted as she shuffled into the bathroom, guided by Erica. I stayed right outside the door, wanting to hear everything. Erica knew I was and started laying it on pretty thick.

"It's a guy thing, I guess, they like marking things with their sperm... claiming it for their own," Erica whispered. I could only imagine the pure shock on Elaine's cum soaked face.

"Hasn't dad ever... you know?" Erica asked.

"Oh lord no, he brought it up a few times, over the years, but I always put him straight... and now..."

It remained quiet for a few seconds, then I heard Elaine stammer, "Oh my god, look at my face... I look like a cheap whore."

"Mom, no offense, but you kinda are... a whore, right now, aren't you?" Erica whispered.

"I... guess I... am, aren't I?" Elaine replied, clearly shocked and taken aback by that realization.

"Mom, hey," Erica whispered, trying to comfort and sooth her, "That's not a bad thing, okay... Tom and I are very happy that you're such a whore!"

"You... are? " Elaine stammered, splattering water in her face. The poor thing didn't know how to react to that. Erica was really putting her on the spot.

"Trust me," she whispered. A few seconds later, Erica walked out of the bathroom, closed the door and smiled at me as she looked at me standing there.

"Oh my god," I mouthed to my wife.

"You're welcome," she whispered, as she walked towards the kitchen.

Interesting times ahead, I figured, as I headed to the bedroom to put on some clothes.


12