On Being Pregnant Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom does everything.
6.9k words
4.53
25.9k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

The next few days were incredible. Now that my wife had shamelessly called her a whore -- and I had fucked the living daylights out of her -- Elaine became even less concerned with trivial things such as decorum, respectability and social boundaries.

Not only did she start sucking my wife's cunt twice a day now -- and usually right in front of me -- she also went out of her way to be at my beck and call 24/7. I first realized that Elaine provided this all-inclusive service when I woke up in the middle of the night with a massive boner, horny as fuck.

As I had noticed Erica tossing and turning, unable to sleep as well, I reached under the blanket and started fondling her huge tits and her swollen belly. She quickly turned her head half towards me and asked softly, "What are you doing?"

"I am horny," I whispered, as I pushed my massive erection into the small of her back.

"I can feel that," she replied uninterested, "I am not."

"Can I just..." I started to ask, grabbing my dick.

"Mom is right next door," she whispered, rolling away from me.

"But she's probably asleep," I whispered.

"So?" Erica replied unsympathetically, "Wake her up and push her on her back!"

"Won't she mind?"

"Who cares. That's what she's here for," she replied.

From her tone of voice, I knew this wasn't up for further debate. So, figuring it was either that or go jack off in the living room, I decided I didn't have a lot to lose. I tiptoed out of the room and snuck over the next room. Elaine's door was slightly ajar, which allowed me to enter without making too much noise.

She was lightly snoring, so I knew she was actually asleep. With just the light from the hallway to guide me, I headed over to the bed and slowly started peeling the covers off of her. Then, I carefully put a hand on one of her tits, through her nighty. She stirred for a moment.

After I'd flicked her nipple back and forth a few times -- while kneading her tit -- she grunted drowsily and annoyed, "Richard... leave me alone, I am sleeping."

Richard was her husband, so she obviously had no clue what was going on..

"Elaine, it's Tom..." I whispered as I stopped moving my hand, "Erica said it would be okay."

"Oh, it's you," she gasped, promptly excited, as her eyes shot open. I could feel her nipple instantly hardening under my fingers. Taking this as a good sign, I started caressing both of her tits -- and playing with both nipples -- getting her even more aroused.

After about twenty seconds, I slid my other hand under her nighty and started rubbing her pussy. The longer I caressed and played with her, the hornier she seemed to become. Pretty soon, she was squirming and moaning non-stop. After another thirty seconds or so, her lust exploded...

Suddenly, she grabbed the neckline of her silk nighty with both hands and gave it a hard tug, and another one, and another one. It took four more yanks before her limited strength caused the fabric to give way. Once it did though, she had no trouble ripping her nightgown in half, exposing her entire naked body.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered, pleasantly surprised, as I got on my knees next to her head and started tugging my massive cock right above her face -- as I kept fondling her tits.

"Mmmm," Elaine grunted as she opened her mouth and hungrily engulfed my fat dick. Man, she was one horny and eager puppy...

After letting her slobber and suck on my hard cock for a bit, I moved in between her legs, whispering, "I wanna fuck you." As far as I was concerned, it was an announcement, not a question. In her current state, I honestly couldn't imagine her turning me down... for anything.

"Not like this," she whispered, she said as she scooted up and turned around, getting on all fours. She then backed up towards me until she could feel my hard dick and whispered, "Like this!"

I grinned, lined up my dick with her twat and shoved it in, grabbing her hips.

"Oh fuck... oh yeah! That's it. Right there," Elaine moaned as I started ramming the shit out of her. She wasn't all talk. She also started fucking me back, slamming her ass onto my dick. Amazed at how accommodating and slutty she was, even in the dead of night, I started cumming after less than two minutes.

With the finish line in sight, I started fucking her even harder now, wildly slamming and driving my dick deep inside of her. In response, Elaine pushed her face deep into her pillow, screaming and squealing loudly. I had an amazing orgasm and came deep inside of her.

As soon as I was done thrusting and grunting -- my dick was still shrinking inside of her -- Elaine poked her head up, put her left cheek on her pillow and gasped, "What [moan] are you still doing here?"

"I... uh..." I stammered, genuinely confused.

"Are you [moan] going to [gasp] fuck me again?"

"Uh no," I chuckled.

"Then [moan] get out of here!" she said, dead serious. She obviously wanted to feel used and discarded, so I pulled what was left of my erection out of her twat, stepped down from the bed and walked out of the room -- not even looking back.

"That was fast," Erica whispered, as I entered our bedroom again, "How was it?"

"Your mom really IS a whore," I whispered as I crawled into bed again.

"Yeah," she chuckled, "I know."

I wrapped my arms around my wife and hugged her for a little while, until we both fell asleep.

In the morning, I was awakened by some loud, intense moaning. It took me a few seconds to get my bearings, but as I listened closer, I could tell it was my wife having a good time. By the time I had gotten up and had stumbled to the door, the noise had already died down.

When I opened the bedroom door and stepped out, I saw Erica sitting naked on the couch, her legs spread wide. Elaine was just getting up from in between them -- lewdly wiping her mouth.

"Morning," she whispered cheerfully, as she walked into the kitchen, completely naked.

Surprised, but also a tad aroused, I sat down at the breakfast table and stared at my wife as she got up from the couch, buttoned up her sleeping gown and staggered towards me. She casually planted a little kiss on my forehead, not even the slightest bit embarrassed. As I looked her up and down, I couldn't help myself staring at her big rack.

"You know, I wouldn't mind seeing those knockers again," I said as I reached out and grabbed the hem of her gown. She promptly covered my hand with hers and stopped me, whispering, "Tom..."

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"Last night was pretty annoying," she said, "I am sorry, but I don't want you to feel like you can just touch me whenever the mood strikes you!"

"Oh," I replied, a little surprised and just a tad offended.

"Alright, just a look-see then," I said, trying to compromise.

She tightened her grip on my hand, making it clear that she didn't want that either.

"What?" I asked, even more surprised, "I can't see you either?"

"I'd rather you didn't," Erica replied bluntly.

"But why?" I protested, unwilling to give up such a basic right, "I can understand that me touching or groping you makes you feel uncomfortable, but this is just a quick peek!"

"It's uh... not that I am uncomfortable," she whispered, clearly nervous, "I uh... it's... well, this is awkward... I uh... want you to be uncomfortable!"

"Oh," I replied shocked and flabbergasted.

"Denying you makes me horny and wet," she blurted out, actually squirming, "There, I said it!"

For a moment, I didn't quite know what to say. Luckily, right then, Elaine walked up to the table with a fresh pot of coffee.

As she was standing there, filling our cups, I reached out with my right hand and cupped one of her bare tits -- trying to get a reaction from my wife. Erica, however, wasn't the least bit impressed and simply looked at me, visibly feeding off my frustration.

Pissed off, I pushed Elaine to her knees and grabbed my cock, which had gotten completely hard from all of Erica's nasty talk. Eager to be an easy whore again, Elaine quickly put down the pot of coffee and wrapped her mouth, as well as her right hand around my dong. As she started sucking me off enthusiastically, she put her free hand in between her own legs.

"So, you're telling me..." I whispered, addressing Erica, as I grabbed Elaine's head with both hands and started fucking her mouth pretty hard and deep, "... that I can't touch you anymore?"

"Uhuh," my wife grinned, glancing down at her mom, willingly taking my abuse.

"And not only that," I added, "But I also can't look at your tits or cunt anymore?"

"Mmmm," she confirmed with a nod of her head, as her right slithered down to her cunt.

"Gah, gah, gah..." Elaine uttered as I fucked her throat deep and disrespectfully.

"You do realize we're married, right?" I asked Erica, as I kept doing what I was doing.

"Why do you think denying you makes me so wet?" Erica replied, rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, this just ain't right!" I said, grabbing a handful of Elaine's hair and forcing my dick even deeper into her mouth -- really clogging up her throat now.

"No, it's not," Erica chuckled, amused at her mother's discomfort, "But it's so fucking hot!"

"Jeez Erica," I grunted, releasing my grip and allowing Elaine to draw breath again, "You're turning into a bitch... an ice-cold, backstabbing bitch!"

"I know," she whispered, using her free hand to tug one of her hard nipples through her gown.

"This is just till the baby arrives, right?" I asked.

"Yeah! Sure!" she chuckled, openly mocking me. Surprisingly enough, her mean, cruel reaction actually made me cum. I convulsed and violently ejaculated into Elaine's mouth, who was more than happy to swallow my morning goo.

Erica and I looked at one another, not really having anything more to say. Meanwhile, Elaine got up and started making herself a sandwich at the nearby kitchen counter. After another awkward ten seconds, Erica took a sip from her cup and then excused herself to go and take one of her long baths.

"I know that look," my mother-in-law said as she came back to the table and put down her sandwich and her own cup of coffee, "You want to lick my twat."

She knew damn well that that wasn't even in the top five of things going around in my head, but now that she'd planted the seed, the idea slowly began to take hold.

As we looked into each other's eyes, an ever-growing portion of my brain started thinking about eating her out, right then and there. Pretty soon, it was the only thought left in my head. And from the smirk on her face, she knew it.

"Well?" she asked arrogantly, a few seconds later -- knowing I wouldn't turn her down.

I slid off my chair, got on my knees and stuck my face in between her wide-open legs. Slowly, I started licking her trimmed twat. She ate her sandwich and drank her coffee for the next couple of minutes, meanwhile reading a magazine -- apparently unbothered by what I was doing. She didn't even moan or gasp once.

Now, I love eating twat as much as the next guy, but after about ten more minutes -- especially since there was still no moaning or any other sign of approval, I decided I had had enough.

"Elaine, can I cum in your face?" I asked, poking my head up from her twat.

"Oh, sure," she replied casually, leaning back slightly and looking down at me.

"You want me to get on my knees or..."

"No, stay like that," I said, as I promptly got up and climbed up onto the table, maneuvering onto my knees, facing her. She leaned in slightly, bringing her face even closer and then just looked straight at my hard dick for the next two minutes, while I pumped myself to a finish.

I arched my back and shot a small ribbon, along with a few dozens drops across her right cheek, and that was the end of it. Unceremoniously, she got up from her chair -- ignoring the freshly deposited cum on her face -- and whispered, "I'll go and see if Erica needs anything."

Having cummed twice in just fifteen minutes, I was a little worn-out and so I staggered towards the living room area, where I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I must have drifted off to sleep pretty quick, because the next thing I knew, Erica came walking out of the bathroom, sighing contentedly as she was tying up her flimsy bathrobe.

Surprised, as I knew my wife's baths always took quite a while, I glanced at my watch. I had slept for almost two hours! I took a quick glance around the apartment and noticed that my mother-in-law in the meantime, had been quite busy. Not only had she cleaned up the whole place, she'd also made the beds and made a fresh pot of coffee.

As her hair was still wet, I assumed she'd also taken a shower before putting on some clothes. Right now, she was making a salad -- probably in preparation for dinner. Erica walked up to her and asked, "Hey mom, how about tonight for that whole making a mess- thing?"

When I stood up and looked at her, she turned to me and said -- apparently realizing she needed to explain herself a little bit, "I told mom how you like to make a mess... ruin stuff, you know... she's never done anything like that, but she's willing to give it a try!"

I meekly nodded my head, hardly believing the carelessness with which she'd brought up this particularly delicate and raunchy subject.

"Tonight?" Elaine simply repeated.

"Yeah, I was thinking of surprising dad with some take-out... and maybe stay the night," Erica replied.

"Good idea, he really misses you!"

"Good, it's settled then, I'll go and change."

As Erica walked into the master bedroom, I glanced at Elaine and asked, "Just to be clear, that whole dad-thing... that's nothing sexual, is it?"

"Richard?" Elaine chuckled, not the least bit disturbed by my question, "Lord, no. He probably wouldn't know his own erection if it hit him in the face."

Personally, I would have left it at that -- but Elaine rambled on.

"I mean, he's never been much of a horndog. We used to fool around about once a week, usually during the weekends, but even that's been steadily diminishing over the last few years. I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen his dick hard like yours."

Erica -- who could overhear us from the bedroom, shouted, "Too much information!"

I shared an awkward giggle with Elaine, after which she had a question of her own.

"So, uh... Erica explained your thing..."

"My thing?" I smiled.

"His fetish, mom," Erica intervened again from the bedroom, "It's called a fetish!"

"Your... fetish," she corrected herself, "I got the gist of it I think, but I just need some extra intel... if you don't mind."

"No, go ahead," I whispered.

"She gave me a list. Cereal, eggs, custard, milk... is there a particular brand you want me to get or..."

"Jeez mom, those were just examples," Erica barked, "Anything wet, sticky or gooey will do!"

"I see. And so, it just goes... everywhere then?" Elaine asked, no longer sure who she was addressing.

"Basically, usually on yourself, but anywhere is fine... the floor, the table..." I replied.

"And what about fabrics, like drapes... and the couch, do I have to be careful with tho..."

At that point, Erica, having had her fill of -- what she thought were -- stupid questions, barged out of our bedroom in just her underwear and sighed, "For God's sake, it's not that complicated!"

She walked up to Elaine and added, "Here, maybe an example will help..."

She grabbed the salad bowl, in which Elaine had just poured quite some olive oil and vinegar, and walked up to the couch where I was sitting. As she looked her mom dead in the eye, she slowly turned the bowl over, pouring the whole contents onto the seat next to me.

Intrigued and a little shocked, Elaine sauntered closer, not taking her eyes off the bowl -- from which a greasy, almost slimy liquid continued to drip. Without moving an inch or taking her eyes off of her approaching mother, Erica whispered, "Tom, take out your fat cock and start pumping!"

"Jeez," Elaine whispered softly, now standing right next to her daughter, as she glanced down at her salad all over the couch.

"You work with whatever is handy," Erica whispered, instructing her mother, "In this case, salad."

When the bowl was empty enough to her liking, Erica ostentatiously threw it high up in the air, about two meters behind her. Slightly panicked, Elaine gawked at the bowl flying through the air and winced as it crashed into a dozen pieces on the floor, a few moments later.

"You ruin and destroy whatever it takes," Erica continued.

Meanwhile, I had taken out my huge dick and was stroking it fiercely. When the broken bowl no longer held their interest, Elaine and Erica both glanced down at my cock. Instinctively, my mother-in-law licked her lips -- thereby revealing how horny and eager she was. Erica had noticed it too, and decided it was time to wrap things up -- or at least her involvement in this little scene...

She leaned down, scooped up a handful of the salad from the couch and promptly brought it up to her mother's head, where she slowly started rubbing it all over her face. Most of it dripped down onto her clothes, and eventually onto the floor.

"The more you make a mess of yourself, the faster he'll spurt!" Erica said, concluding her lesson.

"There... any questions?" Erica asked, grinning, wiping her hand on her mom's skirt.

"I uh... I guess not," Elaine whispered, carefully opening her eyes and glancing down at herself.

"Good, now go be the biggest salad whore you can be," Erica whispered, turning and walking back into the master bedroom. God, she really didn't give a flying fuck!

"So..." Elaine whispered, eager to play, but also extremely nervous.

Too horny to go easy on her, I continued pumping my dick and grunted, "Come and rub your face in it, you fucking slut!"

Eager to please, she walked around the couch and got on her knees, next to my seat. Slowly, she bent her head down towards where the salad was. She was careful -- even a bit apprehensive -- at first, not sure what it was going to feel like...

But, after carefully dipping her nose and then her cheek into it for a couple of seconds, she must have realized that it wasn't that bad. Excitedly, she started rubbing her face back and forth, glancing at me every couple of seconds or so -- just to see what an effect her lewd behavior was having on me.

I gasped and moaned while I continued pumping furiously, getting off on my mother-in-law degrading herself for me. From the looks of things, she was actually starting to enjoy herself a little bit. As she grinned at me, she scooped up a handful of the salad and stuck it down her skirt.

While she was rubbing the salad against her bush, she moaned and shrieked uncomfortably. She'd clearly never done anything like this before -- which made the whole scene that much nastier. After pumping for another twenty seconds or so, it was time for me to cum.

I got up and leaned in towards Elaine, putting my free hand on her head and pushing it all the way down into the sodden couch while I moved my dick to within an inch of her face. She knew what was coming and took it like a champ. I squirted out another load of cum into her right eye socket. It wasn't much... just one glob, but at least it was a nice thick, gooey one.

When I released my grip on her head, she sat up and looked up at me -- with just the one eye. Then, she wrapped her slutty mouth around my shrinking dick and lovingly started sucking me off. I sighed contently and closed my eyes, thankful for such a whorish mother-in-law.

Barely a minute later, Erica came out of the bedroom, clearly startled, as she was reading something from her phone. The first thing I noticed was the fact that she'd only found the time to put on one extra piece of clothing: a skirt.

"My god, dad is on his way here," she whispered, her eyes still glued to her screen.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12