On Being Pregnant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,410 Followers

"What?" Elaine asked, startled, as she wrapped her hand around my tiny dick and started tugging it -- instead of sucking it.

"Dad is on his way over here," Erica repeated, "Apparently, he texted me about an hour ago, saying that he was taking the Volvo and driving out here."

"An hour ago... " Elaine whispered, calmly, "He should be here soon then."

To everyone's surprise, she just remained in her current position and even gulped my small dick back in her mouth, as she put her free hand under her skirt and into her panties -- just like that.

"Yeah..." Erica whispered, staring down at her mom, "... we should get you cleaned up."

"And I... should probably get dressed, " she added, as she moved around the couch, walking up to us.

"Yeessss, you probably should," Elaine whispered, ever so softly -- barely audible. To my absolute shock, my wife positioned herself in front of the salad-covered seat and slowly sat down in the mess, thereby ruining her knee-high white skirt.

I gawked at her and also briefly glanced at Elaine, who was lecherously licking her lips. What the hell was going on here? All of a sudden, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. And this time, it wasn't just me and Elaine! I didn't pretend to understand this sudden change in dynamic, but I sure as hell liked it!

Erica looked at me and gave me the horniest look I had seen on her in many weeks, and slowly opened her legs as far as she could.

"One time offer," she grunted, squirming lustfully, "Eat me!"

Ready and eager to take full advantage of whatever was going on here, I promptly dropped to my knees and gently lifted her skirt.

Realizing her panties, as well as her skirt, were going to be somewhat of a hindrance, I glanced up at her. She knew what I was asking and didn't hesitate.

"Do it!" she blurted out -- too horny for her own good.

That was all the confirmation I needed. I grabbed the hemline of her skirt with both hands and gave it a few powerful tugs. It gave way and ripped all the way up to her waistband. She gasped and violently thrusted her pelvis up as a reaction. Without delay, I put my hands in the right leg opening of her black panties and tore it to shreds.

With her cunt now on display, I took a moment to gawk at it, as it had been quite a while since I'd seen it up close. God, it looked yummy! I bent my head down and got to work.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Erica gasped, pushing herself against the back of the couch and opening her legs even more.

As I was licking away, eating her out for all I was worth, Erica suddenly gasped, "Mom, come here!"

To me, there was a lot of grey area in that command, but apparently Elaine knew exactly what was expected of her. About ten seconds later, she'd removed all of her clothes and carefully stepped onto the couch, placing one leg on each side of her daughter.

While I continued licking my wife, I noticed Elaine slowly pressing her bare cunt into her daughter's face. Erica eagerly grabbed her mother's ass cheeks and pulled her pelvis closer as she hungrily attacked her mother's twat. Minutes passed.

Although I was determined to provide Erica with my best work -- wanting her to cum, now that I was allowed to touch her for once -- I realized that she had no intention of paying the same level of service forward to Elaine. Instead, she simply rubbed her mom's twat back and forth, all over her face -- reveling in the humiliation, but having no real interest in giving any pleasure.

Eventually, my efforts paid off as Erica tensed up and started getting ready to orgasm. When she was about ten seconds away from being overwhelmed by her pleasure, she suddenly tilted her head back and grunted, "Mom... the vase!"

Elaine, a little taken aback and somewhat confused, hesitantly asked, "Vase? What do you mean?"

Erica, already feeling the onset of her orgasm, was super-annoyed and frustrated with her mother's apparent inability to follow a simple instruction.

"God, the white-blue vase with the plastic flowers... right in front of you, you dumb cunt!"

Elaine, now realizing what she wanted, extended her hand and pushed the vase off the little bar table behind the couch. Barely a second later, the multi-colored ceramic vase crashed to the floor, into dozens of pieces. My wife moaned loudly and then started convulsing violently -- in my face.

She bucked, whined, grunted and trashed for almost a whole minute. Now, Erica and I had destroyed some nick-nacks and the occasional vase or cheap wine glass from time to time, but it had usually been for my benefit. I had never seen her react so fiercely to this type of willful, senseless destruction.

"Jeez, you perverted little slut," Elaine gasped, amazed at how depraved her daughter was. She slowly stepped down from the couch and just stood there, right next to me, still dripping salad dressing. When Erica's orgasm was completely over and I leaned back a little bit, Elaine must have noticed how hard my dick had become, once again.

She squatted down, grabbed it and started milking me as we both looked at Erica -- sitting in the salad drenched couch, her face covered in her mother's juices. As she glanced down at the two of us, she lowered her right hand to her pussy and feverishly started rubbing her clit, right there, in front of us.

"I need cock!" she uttered, a mere ten seconds later.

"But... you already came, twice!" Elaine whispered, surprised.

"I don't need another orgasm," Erica moaned, "I just need to get stuffed and shafted!"

"God," Elaine chuckled as she continued milking me.

Suddenly, Erica got up, wiggled past me and said, "Tom, you coming?"

When I hesitated, not sure if I didn't just want to settle for a no-hassle handjob from Elaine, my wife sweetened the deal.

"I'll put my dumb head in the dryer," she said, heading for the laundry room.

"You'll what?" Elaine asked, surprised.

"You can fuck my ass", Erica added, ignoring her mom, "As hard and as deep as you want!"

"Erica!" Elaine shouted, letting go of my hard dick. For the first time since we'd started fooling around, she seemed genuinely outraged. She obviously wasn't as comfortable with the idea of ass-fucking as her slut daughter was.

Not about to pass up an opportunity, I jumped up and bolted after Erica, who was opening the door to the little laundry room, right next to the bathroom. Without further ado, she slowly got on her knees and stuck her head into the open dryer. By the time I'd kneeled down behind her and was lining up my cock with her asshole, Elaine sauntered into the small room as well.

"Erica, your father will be here soon," she whispered, probably in a misguided attempt to stop us. I grabbed my wife's hips and pressed my hard cock against her asshole. As my big tip slipped in, Erica -- overwhelmed with animalistic lust -- replied rebelliously, "He'll have to wait his turn!"

"Erica!" Elaine screamed, genuinely offended -- apparently blind to her own hypocrisy. As I pressed my dick further up her ass, Erica just moaned and whined.

"Jeez," Elaine gasped as she gawked down at me fucking her daughter's ass. Then, taking a bit of a chance, I reached out my right hand and put it on my mother-in-law's left inner thigh.

She looked me dead in the eye, as I continued fucking Erica in this incredible lewd and demeaning position. The fact that she didn't immediately slap my hand away was a win in itself. Although she did her best not to let on, I could see that her daughter's incessant moaning and whining was slowly getting to her.

After about forty or fifty seconds, she instinctively pushed her pelvis out towards me, ever so slightly, but enough for me to notice. Taking that as an invitation, I moved my hand up towards her pussy and promptly slipped two fingers in. She tilted her head back, letting it rest against the wall and let out a long, deep sigh as she squatted down a little bit, just a few inches -- giving me more room to maneuver in between her legs.

And so there I was, fucking my wife in the ass -- with her head in the dryer -- and fingering my mother-in-law right next to her. I was pistoning my fingers in and out of her dumb twat, fast and shallow, producing the lewdest and juiciest of sounds. This, of course, alerted Erica to her mother's presence, which gave her an incentive to move into an even more degrading position.

She pushed back slightly and took her head out of the dryer, then pressed her face up against the front of it, looking up at Elaine. Now, at the end of every thrust, Erica moved her head back about a quarter of an inch, just so that her face got pounded into the machine with the next shove.

Elaine gasped and gazed down at her daughter, getting destroyed and humiliated right in front of her, and was clearly getting off on it. Unfortunately, just under a minute later, we were interrupted by the downstairs buzzer.

"Hmmm, I wonder who that might be," Erica grunted playfully. Despite the fact that she could tell that both Elaine and myself were not far off from a climax, she immediately pushed back and got up -- causing my fat, throbbing dick to slip out of her asshole. Next, she turned around, facing me and put her hand on my extended arm and pushed down, causing my fingers to slip out of her mother's drenched twat.

"Erica, what the hell?" I protested, as I grabbed my fat dong with my left hand and watched Elaine coil her body up and down the wall. Just a moment later, she slid one hand down to her twat, and entered herself with two fingers, while her other hand started groping her own tits. Man, she was even hornier than I was.

Erica chuckled, amused at our discomfort.

"Play with yourselves, but don't cum..." she warned us as she moved past us, leaving the tiny laundry room. I slowly pumped my fat dick, keeping it hard, as Elaine and I watched her stagger through the apartment, on her way to the front door.

When she passed by the kitchen counter, she extended her right arm and nudged both the bottle of vinegar and the glass decanter of olive oil onto the floor, without stopping or even slowing down. As both items crashed into dozens of pieces, leaving behind quite a mess on the kitchen floor, I squeezed my dick a bit harder, pumping it slightly faster than before.

Elaine gasped and pushed her back against the door post, closing her eyes and tilting her head up towards the ceiling -- also fingering herself a little faster and deeper.

"Come here, the both of you," Erica commanded, when she'd reached the front door.

With my ridiculously hard cock in hand, I tiptoed towards her. Elaine, who had removed her fingers from her twat, but was still groping one of her tits, followed in my wake.

Then, the buzzer sounded a second time. Erica smiled...

She turned her head towards Elaine and said, "Get on your knees and masturbate!"

Elaine sank to her knees and re-inserted her two fingers up her drenched twat.

"Good, now... wrap your mouth around Tom's fat dick and suck it!"

Shocked, Elaine glanced up at her daughter. She knew where my dick had just been and she wasn't too keen to obey her in this particular case. Still, the fact that she kept fingering herself and squeezing her big tits, indicated that she was still on the fence.

Erica looked her mother straight in the eye and pressed the intercom button, "Yes?"

"Hey honey, it's dad!"

Elaine gasped, recognizing her husband's voice and started fingering a little faster.

"Daddy, what a wonderful surprise!" Erica shrieked, in a playful voice, laying it on pretty thick.

"What are you doing here?" she continued, smiling down at us.

"Didn't you get my text? I sent it to you and to mom."

"Oh, uh no... my battery died and mom and Tom are out grocery shopping," Erica said.

"They left you alone?" Richard asked, a little concerned.

"I am so glad you're here now, dad," Erica whined as she tugged her left nipple.

"Fucking brat," Elaine whispered, annoyed, as she tilted her head up and promptly slid her slut mouth over my fat dick. I couldn't believe it. She was actually tasting her daughter's ass off my cock! That's how fucking raunchy she was.

I glanced down at Elaine, grabbed both sides of her head and started fucking her throat. She liked that even more -- the little whore.

"So, are you gonna buzz me in?" Richard asked through the intercom.

"Well, I was actually on my way out to take a walk, I'll be right..."

"Oh, never mind," Richard interrupted her, speaking significantly louder as he was already moving away from the intercom, "One of your neighbors opened up!"

Realizing he was actually on his way up to the apartment, Elaine panicked, took her mouth off my dick and looked up at her daughter, asking, "Shit, now what?"

"This doesn't change a thing," Erica whispered, surprisingly calm and composed.

She then looked at me and said, "Keep fucking her throat."

Elaine protested somewhat as I forced my dick past her lips again. She obviously wanted to say something, but I didn't let up. Erica nodded approvingly and whispered as she started moving towards the bathroom, "I gotta get cleaned up. Keep doing her. I wanna see you cum in her face!"

Too horny to struggling more, Elaine quickly relaxed and let me slide my fat cock in and out of her mouth and throat. When Richard knocked on the door about twenty seconds later, Elaine slid her right hand down in between her legs and started playing with herself as she continued taking my face fucking. I glanced into her eyes and she looked back up. It was pure lust.

I wasn't going to last much longer. Then Richard knocked a second time. Realizing she needed to make an appearance fast, Erica stumbled out of the bedroom, wearing nothing but little white socks and sneakers. In her right hand, she was holding a white-yellow flowery dress, that buttoned up in the front.

"Coming," she shouted.

As she walked up to us, she put her arms into the dress -- but didn't button up a single button.

"Are you going to make it?" she asked softly, looking at me.

I nodded. I was really close.

"Yeah?" she smiled, excited, then bit her lower lip in anticipation.

I grabbed my throbbing dick and began pumping it, aiming it straight for the center of Elaine's face.

She, however, glanced up at her daughter and whispered, her hand still playing with her clit, "Is that how you're going out, with your father? No underwear?"

"You think he'll notice?" Erica chuckled, as she slowly squatted down next to her mom.

"Oh, you little whore," Elaine gasped, under her breath.

"You're one to talk, you're about to get shot in the face... by my husband... with dad barely two meters away," Erica whispered, looking up at me, knowing that this comment would set me off.

Boy, was she right. But, as the cum rushed up through my shaft, Ricard got impatient and asked, "Hon, you okay in there? What's taking you so long?"

Erica, unperturbed, grinned as she stared down at my huge and throbbing cock, "Coming daddy."

I gasped, shuddered violently and ejaculated all over Elaine's slut face.

She simply closed her eyes and tilted her face up, giving me an even bigger canvas to work with.

"Oh yeah," Erica whispered, "Look at all that goo!"

That's when, to everyone's surprise, Elaine started shaking and trembling. Erica looked down at her mother's hand, furiously rubbing her own clit and whispered, with a huge smile of shock on her face, "Oh my god, are you...?"

Elaine nodded her head and sighed, "Ye...ess..."

"Here, let me..." Erica sighed excitedly as she lowered her hand in between her mom's legs, pushed her hand out of the way and slipped in God-know-how-many fingers of her own. Elaine started convulsing violently almost immediately. Her daughter's fingers quickly increased her pleasure and her mild orgasm quickly turned into a full-blown, all-out climax.

"Erica?" Richard asked, not knowing what was taking her so long. If only he'd known...

"Almost there, dad," Erica replied, "Just gotta find my keys."

"You're [moan] not [moan] going to [moan] find [gasp] them in there [moan]," Elaine quipped, as Erica was still feverishly fingering the living shit out of her.

By now, her slut face was a mess. Not only had I covered almost her entire face -- it was a huge load, I was pretty proud of myself -- I had also shot a nice, big, juicy strand across her forehead, into her hair. As I was admiring my paint job, Elaine moved her head forward and sucked my half-hard dong back into her hot, little mouth.

"Here, take over," Erica whispered, realizing she couldn't keep Richard waiting for much longer. I squatted down, replaced her hand with my own and continued fingering and pleasuring Elaine. For a brief moment, she wanted to object and protest. But, bottom line, she was feeling way too slutty not to let me continue.

Erica then wiped her moist hand on her mother's chest, ostentatiously and repeatedly, making Elaine cum again -- in almost complete silence, not two meters from her husband. Then, finally, Erica buttoned up her dress and tiptoed towards the door, grabbing her purse and keys on the way.

Swift and gracefully, she opened the door -- not too far, so Elaine and I were kept out of sight -- and squirmed out, immediately closing the door behind her.

"What's the rush? Where are we going?" we heard Richard ask, more than a little confused.

"I need to get out of the apartment, I am going crazy," we heard Erica reply, distracting him and leading him away from the apartment, "Let's go get a drink. I know a nice, cozy pla..."

As we heard my wife's voice disappearing in the distance, Elaine started relaxing a little and continued enjoying herself, slowly riding out her orgasmic wave.

It didn't take long for her to start begging me to stop, claiming she simply couldn't take any more. I let up and slowly pulled my fingers out of her battered twat. We collapsed on the floor, right next to each other, heaving and panting. We both looked up at the ceiling, drinking in the moment.

"That was..." Elaine sighed.

"... amazing," I completed her thought.

"... and so fucking nasty. The salad-thing, and the destruction-thing..." Elaine stammered.

"Not to mention taking a filthy facial with your husband right next to us," I chuckled.

"Well yeah, that too," she laughed, touching her cum-soaked face with her fingers.

"We'd better get this place cleaned up, huh?" I said, about twenty seconds later.

"I guess so," Elaine replied, getting up, "But first, I need a shower."

"Hmm, I'll join you," I said as I put my hand on her ass and squeezed her left butt cheek.

"Fine," she chuckled, "But no more fingering for a while. My pussy is sore."

"Got it," I replied, as we moved towards the bathroom, "I am sure we can find something else to do."

"You're incorrigible," she said as she gave me a coy smile.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,410 Followers
12