On Borrowed Time Vol. 02

Story Info
Two friends reconnect years later.
5.4k words
4.5
2.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft knock punctured the silence of the house. I hesitated briefly, then stood from the couch, turning toward the door. It had been nine long years in the making, but the moment had finally arrived.

I swung the front door open to reveal Felicity standing on my doorstep, long brown hair blustering in the chilly winter air. She was enchanting to behold as always, but it was ironic that every time I saw her it was as if I was discovering her for the first time, transfixed by her effortless beauty. Even as our eyes met and we began to share a smile, my brain refused to believe this was happening. So many days and nights had been spent dreaming up this exact scenario, of a time and place in which we could reconnect, even if only briefly. I wondered if she could see the relief and wonder that must have captivated my features, for I felt my face burning and my heart thumping against my ribcage.

Without a word I stepped aside to allow her into the house, my eyes never leaving her, savoring every single moment shared between us. Before the door could fully close behind us, I gripped her hand within mine and pirouetted her on the spot, lunging forward for a kiss that sent her back into a wall. She slumped into my embrace without hesitation, her hungry mouth meeting mine, both of us powered by a burning ferocity that was evident in and yet unable to be expressed through the texts we had exchanged leading to this moment.

There was no time to waste. My hands found purchase on her waistband, slipped easily into her leggings and began to knead her ass in circles. She moaned her contentment into my mouth as my fingers dug into her crevice, tugging on the thin fabric of her thong. I found it only seconds later, my fingertips falling upon a rigid object, circling the foreign entity.

"Oh fuck," I gasped in between her lips, my tongue dancing with hers.

She pulled away to catch her breath, a mischievous grin creeping into her lips. I watched as she turned around, placed her palms on the wall and stuck her ass out towards me, legs spread. She looked back at me, firing a wanton gaze over her shoulder, and I hastily obliged. My fingers once again dug back into her waistband and began peeling the leggings from her body, slowly revealing the soft white and creamy complexion of her legs inch by tantalizing inch. Only when her pants lay in a jumbled mess around her ankles did I reward myself with a view of her backside, and my eyes fell upon what my fingers had discovered moments before.

Tucked not so inconspicuously behind the black thong Felicity wore was a round gem, soft pink in color and attractive to the eye. I was drawn to it like a moth to flame, inching closer without recollection of doing so. She reached back and slowly eased the thong aside, enough to where I could access the gem without the fabric barring my path. Instinctively my tongue unfurled from my mouth and began teasing the edges of the jewel, tracing the circumference with a warm, wet tip. Felicity recoiled against my mouth, beginning to writhe as soft moans escaped her mouth.

The heat emanating from in between her legs washed over my face in rolling waves, as if I had opened an oven to check the contents inside. I continued to tease her stuffed rosebud with my tongue while my fingers began to fidget with the thong that hid her flower. It was impossible not to smell it from here, that sweet aroma that always seemed to materialize when she and I were in each other's presence. Electricity clung to the air between us as I drank her scent in, the perfume permeating my senses and causing my groin to stir with life. I rubbed her swollen lips through the underwear, the material matted and already soaked through.

I hooked a finger inside the thong and pulled it aside the rest of the way, exposing her hidden spot once and for all. Felicity was grinding on me now, driving the plug into my mouth and her drenched pussy onto my hand, already eager for release. I slid my fingers through her wet folds, collecting her arousal on the tips for use on her clit, the button falling prey to my attack. In the tightest of circles I mixed her, slowly at first but steadily increasing in speed, causing her to moan my name as she gripped the wall.

"Fuck Terrence, you're going to make me come," she managed to choke out.

I ducked my head, my tongue traveling from one hole to the other, until it found a home inside her moist channel. It was so tight, warm and tasty that I swore off oxygen in that very moment, unwilling to fill my lungs if it meant abandoning her succulent pussy for even a second. My fingers picked up even more speed on her clit, and my tongue quickly caught up; whether it was plunging in and out of her body or if it was greedily lapping up every ounce of arousal clinging to her pretty lips, it worked swiftly and without reprieve. I bobbed my head to and fro, working her over for everything I was worth, a newfound vigor coursing through me. It had been too long since the last time, and I intended to show her how much she was missed.

Her body responded to the treatment almost immediately, legs quivering and hips vibrating in place. Warm liquid seeped from her entrance and onto my tongue as she came on my face, and a lustful moan tore from her throat, echoing off the walls around us. I continued to feast upon her despite this, eating my fill and savoring her delectable taste with every swipe of the tongue. Her body soon slumped over and she slid down the wall that supported her, falling to her knees, lightly gasping for air.

I brought myself to my feet and stood before Felicity, watching her collect herself from the orgasm that had rocked her to the core. I extended a hand toward her and she took it, allowing me to help her up and guide her to the couch. I took a seat upon it and pulled her onto my lap, her body mounting mine with her knees finding purchase on either side of my thighs. She leaned forward and tasted herself upon my lips, our tongues reuniting, starting anew the battle from before. My groin ached for her, evident in the tent her exposed pussy was barely perched above, swaying just out of reach. I gripped her cheeks with both hands and delivered to one of them a sharp slap that caused her to gasp, and I took that moment to clamp my teeth on her lower lip, sucking upon it.

She groaned for me from a deep place of wanting, a lustful song that caused my swollen member to twitch in response. I released her lip and she slightly fell back, causing the tip of my still clothed lower half to press into her exposed body. She grinned at me and teased me with that wet hole, grinding it upon the sequestered erection that wanted nothing more than to be released. Unable to stand it any longer, I gripped my waistband and shimmied my sweats down to my knees. The caged appendage sprang out with gusto, slapping into Felicity's groin with a wet smack.

"God I missed this," she admitted bluntly, admiring my dick both with her eyes and hands, already stroking it within her soft palms.

"It missed you too, you know that," I replied, throbbing under her delicate touch.

"Did you miss this?" she asked, her eyes finding mine as she finished the sentence.

Before I could answer, she had directed the head of my cock to her pussy, slightly elevating herself on my lap to do so. The sensation I felt next was unlike anything I could have prepared for, despite having known her for many years and having experienced the exact situation several times before, albeit so long ago. Our lower halves met for the first time in nearly a decade, and as Felicity slowly sat upon me, muttering obscenities aloud with her arms draped around my neck, an involuntary groan drove itself from deep within my stomach.

"Holy shit," was all I could manage to utter before I threw my head back, eyes sliding shut.

I instantly flashed back to our first time together, back when we were young, dumb and driven by the whims and desires of our bodies. It had occurred in a similar fashion, her atop me, seated on a couch in the dark of a household asleep after a prolonged period of foreplay that stretched an eternity and yet only lasted for the briefest of moments. How sweet that first time was that we regularly reminisced about it to one another, dreaming of lives that never were as we tended to our separate realities. To return to those times would mean everything to the both of us, but as Felicity finally reached my base I was ripped back to the present, fully submerged within her depths for the first time since our foray in the office.

It was difficult to withstand her insides with her just sitting on it, our throbbing organs synchronizing into a harmony of pulsation that felt like two heartbeats had merged and amplified tenfold. But as she began to move, slowly raising and lowering herself upon my rigid shaft, I seriously considered that I would be done for a lot sooner than anticipated. Nobody following her, even after all these years, compared in sensation, and what she was delivering to me in that moment was simply indescribable. She panted softly as she worked, squatting and raising over and over again, diligently picking up speed as she did so. The only noise being made were our combined grunts and groans of pleasure, and the wet suction of her deliciously tight pussy being repeatedly impaled upon me.

I absentmindedly gripped her cheeks again, kneading them and pulling them apart, exposing the gem still stuck within her to anyone lucky enough to perhaps be peaking through the blinds. I could feel that jewel every time she drove herself down onto my shaft, the head of my cock brushing up against it through the thin wall that separated this channel from that one. Felicity moaned directly into my ear as she fucked me, each hymn of pleasure bringing me closer, dragging me down deeper. How long had it been? Five minutes, or perhaps ten? I had lost track, but I knew I couldn't take it much more.

"Felicity, I'm close," I groaned, opening my eyes once again, tilting my head forward.

She acknowledged me with a curt nod but kept going, greedily riding me for a few seconds more, milking me for everything I had. I could feel it bubbling up, a slow burn at first that quickly escalated into a furious boil that was on the brink of surging and spilling over. Perhaps the violent throbs deep within her body tipped her off, because she hastily dismounted, assumed a kneeling position on the couch next to me and lay her head in my lap, her ass high in the air. She replaced one warm, wet hole for another and moments later I was unloading nine years' worth of smoldering desire down her throat.

I groaned and growled, loudly, wildly. I was momentarily disconnected, unhinged. I couldn't believe the volume she extracted from me, numerous waves crashing into her mouth which she eagerly accepted. I was only buoyed by the tongue that swirled around me, coaxing even more from my body, or else I was afraid I'd become untethered completely and drift off into the riptide. The sensation was such that I briefly saw spots as the current subsided, the throbbing unwinding to a steady thumping pulse after I was drained empty.

"Holy shit," I croaked, unable to form additional words.

With great care she dislodged me from her mouth and raised her body, coming to a rest on her heels. Her lips slowly parted and resting in her mouth was the nine year build up that she had taken from me, carefully balanced within her mouth and throat so she wouldn't waste a single drop. She held it there for a few moments, mouth agape, showing me the reward she had worked so hard for and waited for even longer. And with a quick gulp it was all gone, twisting its way down her throat.

"God why do you taste so good?" she cooed, licking her fingers clean, savoring every last drop of my essence.

I couldn't answer her question in my current state. My body collapsed back into the couch and all I could muster was a delirious grin.

---

We sat huddled together underneath a blanket on the couch, an hour or so removed from the earlier festivities, enjoying lunch and a show that we both cherished. The familiar episodes of the workplace comedy slid by one by one, drawing our laughter and attention with ease. Our hands were intertwined under the blanket, clinging to each other as much as we possibly could, savoring the closeness as we had done before so long ago. Occasionally we would turn to face each other, studying one another before embracing once again, our repeated oral wrestling matches coming without prompt or warning. The embrace would typically end after a minute or so, and we would return to watching the show, awaiting the next time our tongues would invade the others mouth.

"I wish I could stay here," she said softly, without removing her eyes from the television.

"So do I," I responded, without hesitation.

And then silence, save for the show going to commercial, bombarding us with another advertisement. Time was always a factor for us, from the day we met until right now, at this very moment. It always worked against us, never in our favor, so we took to stealing these moments and enjoying them for what they were. We still had a few hours left, but the early setting sun began casting shadows through the living room, spiking my anxiety. When would our next time be?

I didn't have the luxury of time to ponder that right now.

Instead of dwelling on what was to come, I occupied myself with the here and now, sliding my hand away from Felicity's grasp to relocate it in between her thighs. Her body stiffened as I invaded her space, but she soon relaxed, her own hand working its way toward my groin. I began to rub and massage her through her panties yet again, not at all shocked to find she was still soaked and producing a serious amount of heat. All of a sudden it was sweltering beneath the blanket, and without a second thought I brushed it aside, to better observe the task at hand.

I bypassed the thong she wore and crept my way inside, drawing closer to the source of her passion. Her lips were soft and supple to the touch and coated with enough arousal that saw my fingers slip through every fold, unable to find any true purchase. Felicity began to gyrate her hips, grinding her lips upon my fingers as her own digits outlined the erection rapidly growing within my briefs. I assisted her, freeing myself with my other hand, the newly erect phallus springing free. Her eyes were glued to it the moment it appeared, slender fingers slipping around it at once.

"How are you always this wet?" I asked, almost in disbelief as my fingers continued to explore her sunken depths.

"You do this to me Terrence," she responded simply, looking into my eyes as she began to stroke me.

And she didn't stop there. With her own free hand she set upon the task of revealing her hefty breasts, which appeared to be quite the struggle for her. After a few moments of fidgeting though she unleashed them, her heavy tits falling free from both the sports bra and the shirt she wore after discarding them. She was so blessed that her tits were almost unwieldy, eclipsing her torso with their size. My groin throbbed at the site of her buxom chest, and I found myself delighting not only in their wonderful size and shape, but also in the piercings that remained embedded in the nipples all these years later. Instinctively I reached over to fondle and grope her breasts, one after the other, and even my large mitt failed to corral them with any sort of command.

"Fuck your tits are huge," I blurted out.

Stating the obvious was impossible from where I sat, but she only smiled at me, far more concerned with what was in between my legs. He was as stiff as ever, as if our earlier activities served only as a warmup that had prepared him for this moment. And he was so excited in this moment that he even let loose a precursor to what was surely to come later, a thin, clear fluid that seeped from his eye and spilled over her knuckles, cascading down the back of her hand. She relished both the sight and the feel, nibbling upon her lower lip, coaxing a moan from me as the lubricant aided her strokes, adding a new sensation.

Not to be outdone I doubled my efforts, splaying her soaked lips apart as best I could, stroking her slit up and down as if searching for an answer within her body. I found it on more than one occasion, teasing it to get a rise out of her, each momentary embrace kidnapping the breath from her throat and holding it hostage until I relented, setting off to explore her opening once more. But I would eventually return, bullying her clit with a quick assault that saw my digits encompass it in a vicious circle, perhaps even a prod or two, before escaping back into her crevice.

She stroked me with purpose, her grip tightening, and I returned the favor, my fingers ravenous in their approach. It was a race that I intended to finish first and judging by the way her beautiful chest was heaving, I was close to winning. I leaned toward her, set on sealing my victory, and captured one of her pierced nipples within my mouth. A soft whimper escaped her lips, emboldening my approach, encouraging my tongue to work harder than it had when Felicity had arrived. And it did just that, twisting and turning around that stiff pink knob as if it were its life's purpose, designed for this sole function.

While I sucked on her nipple, my hand transformed within her panties, the middle finger hooking within her body while the thumb remained poised for another attack on her clit. And moments later it struck, landing on that swollen button, pressing down upon it before it rotated, rubbing it in tight circles. It alternated attacks with its brother down below, who slowly plunged her warm hole before retreating, signaling the thumb to rise and fall again, only to retrace its path into another circle. Felicity was bucking against me at this point, her hand still gripping my erection though it had stopped moving some time ago. At this point, it seemed as if she held onto it only as a tether to the physical realm.

Then suddenly, her body became rigid, her throat issuing a long, drawn-out groan. Her pussy clamped around my finger and her lower body shuddered altogether, signaling the arrival of another orgasm. I held my ground and let her ride it out upon my hand, my tongue still lashing her poor nipple. She vibrated upon me for maybe fifteen seconds before going limp, panting for air, her eyes now on the ceiling fan. I sat up straight, releasing both my mouth and hand from her body, a smile finding its way to my face. Felicity managed to turn her gaze towards me, and while she watched, I placed the fingers responsible for her ruin into my mouth and tasted her. The flavor was unlike anything that could be replicated or purchased; it was uniquely its own and for good reason, for it would fetch a high price were it to be bottled. I groaned my contentment as I savored her, but after the brief taste test, I offered her the same fingers and without hesitation she sampled herself, making sure to maintain eye contact as she closed her pouty lips around my digits, her brown eyes unwavering.

My next movements were involuntary, as if I were a bull agitated by the far-off motion of a billowing cape and Felicity was the one waving it. My hands found her hips and forced them in the opposite direction, flipping her position on the couch. She ended up with her face in the back cushion with her hands gripping the top, ass pointed straight up in the air, still clad in that soaked, skimpy black thong. I didn't waste time admiring her smooth skin that was pure in complexion or how her huge tits hung underneath her body, just begging to be grabbed, but I did take note of them. Rather, I guided my cock into her crevice by hand, the other hand pulling aside her wet underwear. The pink gem reintroduced itself to me but I paid it no mind for the time being, my eyes falling upon her lips that were still so swollen and wet beyond belief.

12