On Borrowed Time Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I had to believe it, because as I pushed the thick head of my cock into those lips, gliding along her crevice just to test the waters, she soaked me with her unabating arousal. We moaned in unison as electricity crackled amongst us, bolts of lightning shooting up and down my shaft as we connected. The tease alone took my breath away, and I retreated slowly, savoring every second until my erection emerged, poised now at her entrance. And then I took the plunge, the bulbous head of my dick breaching her body for the second time in nine years, entering again a place that was once familiar but had grown foreign as time passed us by.

"Oh my fucking God," Felicity cried out, her head slumping into the cushions.

I concurred but only silently, gasping as I dove deeper into her waters, feeling her body stretch around my intrusion. My hands gripped her hips for support, instinctively pulling her back as I pressed onward, eliciting another expletive from her muffled mouth. Her insides were impossibly wet, drowning me and dragging me down with every inch that dared spelunk her. And the pressure was overwhelming, her walls akin to a vice grip, squeezing and suffocating the life from me with each passing moment. I reached my limit, my abdomen meeting her hips, all of me inside all of her. The moment was brief but I enjoyed it immensely, having just completed a journey that felt as if it had begun long ago. But then it ended as I swiftly retreated from her innermost depths, pulling away with the sole intention of repeating that obscene pilgrimage.

One. Two. Three.

In the blink of an eye I was back where I began, traveling the length of her pussy with a speed and fervor that caused us both to groan aloud. Her hips crashed into my body repeatedly as I plunged her insides, and her response was a chorus of lewd moans that enticed me, nay, begged me to continue. There was no fear of stopping on my side, as I soon found myself in a familiar element. I watched myself begin to transform long, exploratory thrusts into malevolent jabs with the sole purpose of stretching her walls to their limit, perhaps even beyond. And she responded in kind, forcing her ass back to meet me every time, casting curses towards the ceiling the entire while.

Harsh blows began to rain upon her cheeks, one hand after another, treating her to a crude spanking. The treatment only caused her walls to tighten, clamping greedily upon my shaft, ushering me deeper into her. The moisture was unrelenting, every action seemed to dredge up more liquid from places that were unknown to either of us. Felicity was slowly unraveling before me, each blissful release causing her to sink and sag, her cries of pain and pleasure dulled by the cushions she found solace in. My hips never ceased moving, even as I grabbed both her wrists and lifted her upward, raising her into a position where she faced the wall she was gripping earlier, just on the other side of the couch she was being fucked on.

I held her there and continued the plundering of her sweet hole, the lewd noise of her sopping pussy being mixed and penetrated reverberating off the walls surrounding us. I stepped closer to her, finding my footing with my chest meeting her back, never once leaving the warm embrace between her legs. My right hand snaked its way up her body and found purchase around her neck, the thick fingers setting in around her windpipe. The left hand abandoned its post as well, finding itself poised upon her groin. A simultaneous squeeze set in, forcing the air from her lungs and injecting a jolt directly into her clit as fingers from both hands attended to their work.

Felicity reached another orgasm, her entire body quivering within my grasp. I had lost track by now but the number didn't matter much to me anymore. I was more concerned with being thorough, so my fingers went about ensuring that, unrelenting both on her clit and her neck. Occasionally I would acquiesce and allow her to choke down a quick gulp or two of fresh air before resuming the stranglehold, which only caused her to sputter and groan and wet herself even further. To that end I rewarded her, feeding her the dew collected on the fingertips of my left hand in between bouts of strangulation, her greedy tongue licking my fingers clean on more than one occasion.

A familiar rumble shook my core, alerting me that the end was nearing. But my greed was alive and well, unwilling to allow it to end so soon. The thrusting slowed considerably, my hips falling into a calm rhythm, each elongated stroke savoring her body. But I soon had to pause, briefly though to reposition us, much to my dismay. I freed her from my grasp, and she inhaled deeply, heavily panting to refill her lungs. I laid her on her side on the couch and slithered in behind her, as if we were cuddling in bed. Felicity propped herself up on her elbow and glanced over at me, sweat clinging to her brow, tears stinging her eyes. A weary smile found her lips and I reciprocated with a grin of my own.

I guided myself back inside of her and groaned aloud as I returned, each time penetrating her body feeling as if it were the first. Her thighs were joined together as well as her cheeks, which faced me, burning bright red from the handprints I had placed upon them. I could see just enough of her upper body to watch as her heavy tits bounced to and fro in response to me hammering within her. I reached over and fondled one of her giant tits, pinching the pierced nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Fuck fuck fuck Terrence, make me come again," she whimpered, her half-lidded eyes watching me ravage her body.

I slapped her tit without warning, a quick snap of the wrist that sent it recoiling into the other. Felicity tilted her head back and once again reached a climax, the vice grip attempting once more to siphon the life from me. I groaned almost directly into her ear, the boil within my loins resuming. I was close. I could feel the pressure welling up deep within me, but I pushed on, a man on a mission. I relocated my hand to her top leg and separated it from the other, exposing the rest of her body to me. I could now see myself penetrating her core, the pink, swollen lips of her pussy being torn asunder by the brown, vein choked shaft that might as well have been a piston inside of an engine the way it was moving in and out of her.

As I observed Felicity in her current state, what with the shaking of her legs and the panting that wracked her chest; to the heavy breasts that jiggled uncontrollably, adorned with diamond stiff nipples; to the hands that gripped the sides of the couch, holding on for dear life; and to the cute, sweaty features of her face that were contorted into a mix of bliss, wonder and disbelief, it became nearly too much for me to bear. That was to say nothing of the lewd noises our bodies produced, the hungry moans and satisfied groans regularly ringing out, or even of her sweet aroma that had a permanent clutch on my desire, from now until the end of time. I could hold back no longer.

"Felicity I'm gonna come," I growled.

She sat up and looked at me, a glint in her pretty brown eyes, peering deep into my own. I offered her one more stroke and then evacuated, sidling over to lay supine on the couch as she stood from it. She immediately fell to her knees and whipped the hair behind her far shoulder, offering me a quick view of my cock drenched in her juices before it disappeared into the depths of her throat. All it took was a submersion or two within her skilled mouth and I was exploding, groaning uncontrollably. She cooed and moaned from her position, even looked up at me with my dick still within her, as if to persuade even more of my essence out. She pulled away and swallowed quickly, treated me to a few quick strokes, then bent over and resumed sucking, eking out every single drop onto her tongue.

---

We stood in silence as the hot water pelted us from above. It had grown dark outside, signaling the impending end of our time together, so we retreated to the shower to enjoy one final bastion of intimacy. The candle sitting atop the cabinet flickered ominously, casting shadows all about the ceiling and walls. I stood in quiet contemplation, having already washed myself, and assisted Felicity in washing her body as the thoughts raced through my mind. When will we see each other again? Would it ever be the same even if we did? Had I squandered yet another opportunity? A deep frown burrowed its way into my brow as Felicity cut the water off, leaving us in silence. She turned around to face me and accosted me with a knowing gaze, her brown eyes searching me. We avoided an exchange of words in that moment, as if voicing our fears or concerns would give them power, and instead elected to embrace one more time. I took her into my arms and we shared a tender kiss, one that stretched from this era into the next.

---

Minutes later, Felicity was dressed and standing near the door, the inky darkness of the night sky pressed up against the glass behind her. Her hand found the knob but she hesitated and turned back towards me, finding my eyes one final time. We shared one more smile, once again ignoring words that would be too difficult to say. I wondered then if this was truly the end, or if somehow, someway, somewhere down the line our paths would cross again. Something told me this couldn't be the end of our story, not after all that we had been through. We always found each other despite all the odds stacked against us. I took solace in that.

She nodded at me, clutched the knob firmly albeit reluctantly, and then turned around, disappearing into the cold winter night.

And just like that, our time together had come to an end.

12