On-Call Relief Administrator

Story Info
I learn the art of pleasuring cocks.
11.9k words
4.82
14.7k
52

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

Have you ever thought about how you came to enjoy some things that, at first blush, you had no interest in, might have even found repulsive? I sat in my living room, in my antique wing back chair, circa 1930, and looked back on my life.

I was about to turn 35 and thought some soul searching might not be a bad idea.

My dick was hard, but I refrained from jacking off as I thought about who would be visiting me in a few hours and how it came to be that my skills were called upon.

Some reading this might think I should be ashamed. I'm not. Not in the least. I'm kind of proud that my friends are able to depend on me, not hesitating to visit or send for me when they need my help. I provide them with the relief they seek.

Like it happed yesterday, I remember clearly how I became the go-to cock pleaser.

I was visiting my friend Tom and his wife Linda. They made a great looking couple. Tom, 6' tall, very masculine, trim with well-defined muscles.

Linda was perfect for Tom. She was about 5' 7". Her breasts were nice though nothing that would get her in a Playboy magazine. She had a nice ass from what I could see through her clothes which were always tight.

Linda and Tom were wildly sexual and rumor had it that they entertained other couples and weren't shy about who knew. If I'm being honest here, I admit to having a huge crush on Linda. I knew it wouldn't lead to anything but I couldn't help the way I felt when I was around her. Worse, I couldn't help but feel the way I did when she wasn't near. I'd do anything she asked hoping to just get her attention.

One fateful day I was there, it was just the three of us. Music wafted softly around us, smoke from the joint filled the room with its sharp aroma. The wine flowed and all of us had a nice buzz going.

Linda went to open another bottle. Her shorts were tight and her bottom was almost hanging out. Her breasts, unencumbered by a bra, bounced as she walked into their kitchen.

"Damn, she makes me horny," Tom sighed. "I ought to fuck her now, I'm so hard."

His comments didn't surprise me. I'd heard it before. Like I said, they were an open book when it came to sex.

"I heard that," Linda grinned as she filled our glasses. "My baby needs some help with his cock?"

Setting her glass down, Linda knelt in front of Tom and reached for his belt. "I know just what to do," she said as she opened his pants.

"Maybe I should be going," I said not feeling comfortable watching.

"Nonsense," Tom said. "We're okay with you watching. Right Lin?"

Linda smiled at me. "Please stay, johnnie. We're fine with an audience."

I relaxed and nestled into the beanbag chair I was lounging in. Before going further, Linda got up and dimmed the lights except for the floor lamp which she aimed at Tom's lap.

"Come on, hurry Linda, I need you," Tom said pulling his jeans off.

Winking at me, Linda knelt again and rubbed Tom's cock through his boxer briefs. "Baby needs relief," I heard her say in a sexy voice. "Let momma help you."

Tom raised up so Linda could pull his underwear off. I was unable to see from where I was sitting. Linda's back blocked my view.

"How's this, babe?" She asked. I could tell she was moving her arms and figured she was jacking him off.

"Tom's got a nice cock, doesn't he johnnie?"

"Um, I guess. I really can't see much from here."

"Come on over man," Tom said as he gestured with his hand. "Come watch my girl at work."

There was no place to sit so I joined Linda at her side on the floor. "Yeep," I squeaked seeing Tom's cock. God it was nice.

"See," Linda smiled as she slowly worked her hands up and down the thick 8" plus shaft. "Tom has a really big cock, doesn't he?"

"Yeah. It's nice alright," I whispered. I watched mesmerized as Linda worked her magic on that impressive tool. When she coaxed a pearl of pre-cum to the tip, without embarrassment, shame, or being told, Linda stuck her tongue out and licked the head.

My own dick was hard watching her pleasure her man. Still masturbating Tom, she gave a wet kiss to the large purple head. "Wow," I heard myself say.

Linda and Tom exchanged looks and Tom gave her a nod. "Um, johnnie, would you like to help me out?"

"Do mean you want me to masturbate Tom?" I asked incredulously.

"It would be nice if you did. I mean I know Tom would enjoy feeling someone else's hands on his nice hard cock."

"I'm not gay, Linda."

"Shit. I knew you'd say that, johnnie," Tom spat. "I know you're not gay, dude. It isn't like she asked you to suck it for me. That could be misconstrued as gay."

"He's right, johnnie. Lots of the guys we enjoy together like to play with Tom's cock. They're no gayer than you are. It's just that they have never seen one so big, so beautiful. Have you?"

"No, never. It is beautiful," I said almost breathless.

Linda pulled her top off. Her breasts, now bare, added to my arousal. "Come on johnnie. No one else is here and we won't tell anyone, will we Tom?"

"That's a promise, johnnie."

"You say that other guys who aren't gay do that?"

Linda and Tom exchanged knowing looks again. "That's right. They do it when their wives or girlfriends watch. It's not a big deal, johnnie," Linda smiled. "I think it's hot to watch someone other than me enjoy Tom's cock."

She took hold of wrists and brought them to Tom's big erection. My hands were trembling. "You can do this, johnnie," she urged. "Do it for me, pleeeease," she was begging me.

I almost pulled my hands away when I first felt his cock. Linda held them so my palms were resting against the hot shaft. "It won't bite, johnnie. Come on now. I know you want to."

I looked from one to the other. Both smiled reassuringly. My fingers curled around the shaft. It felt warm, powerful. It was majestic.

Linda moved to the side so I could kneel between Tom's legs. "You're sure this isn't gay," I asked as my hands slid up and down his mighty cock.

"It ain't gay. Quit worrying about that shit and concentrate, johnnie," Tom instructed me.

Gay or not, I liked handling his cock. Mine was much smaller and to hold one this big and manipulate it until it ejaculated would be almost better than jerking mine.

"I think he likes it, Tom," Linda said as she stood and removed her shorts and panties.

Meanwhile Tom had removed his shirt and he too was naked.

I was getting into what I was doing. Now, every up-stroke, I would use my thumb to caress the head. I felt his warm pre-cum and got goose bumps.

"That's it, baby. Jack that cock," Linda breathed into my ear. Her breasts were pressing against my back. I didn't struggle when she pulled up my T-shirt, releasing my grip on the marvelous cock only to allow her to remove it.

"Come on, johnnie. Tom and I don't want to be the only naked ones here. Join us."

She was right. I was the only one who still remained partially dressed. I stood up and bending at the waist, I continued to play with Tom's cock while Linda pulled my cargo shorts down. My underpants followed and I was a naked as my hosts.

"Aww, that's cute. Look at johnnie's boner," Linda said "He likes it, Tom. johnnie likes your big cock."

I blushed but I liked hearing her say that. I had been with women before and usually they said the same thing. I learned that SPH was a thing and that thing excited me even as the shame and humiliation enveloped me like a shroud.

"He's got soft hands, Linda," Tom complimented me. "Soft like yours. johnnie is a natural. We're going to do this again, aren't we johnnie?"

"johnnie, did you hear Tom," Linda said loudly breaking my concentration. I looked up, never stopping sliding my hands up and down the wonderful cock that for the time being was mine.

"Sorry. I missed it."

"Tom says you're a natural and we're gonna be doing this a lot. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Um, I don't know," I lied not wanting them to think this was something more than it was.

"You say you don't know but your little pink boner doesn't lie. Tell me the truth," Linda softly demanded.

"Yeah."

"Yeah what, johnnie."

"Yes, I would like to do this again."

"Good boy," Tom grinned. "We can arrange that for you, johnnie."

"He likes to have his balls held and caressed, johnnie." Linda advised.

So now I'm on my knees with one hand holding his impossibly big balls while slowly jacking his cock. I have to admit, I found it enjoyable and arousing to be doing something so nasty while a naked Linda watched and encouraged me.

"Faster, tighter," Tom demanded. "Oh fuuuuck," he groaned as his cock jerked and spat a ribbon of thick sperm straight up. I squeezed tighter and masturbated him faster ignoring the large dollop of sperm that landed on the top of my head.

"Do him, johnnie. I love watching Tom's cock shoot when a guy is giving him a hand job."

As second glob of cum found its way to my head and oozed down my forehead and the side of my nose. Had I not been so engrossed in making that big cock cum, it might have bothered me to be wearing his ejaculate.

Making that cock cum made me feel as though I had made it mine, if only for that small window of time. I kind of felt as though I won something.

"Tom, you made a mess. Look at johnnie. Your spunk is all over his head and face."

Tom, who had been relaxing in the aftermath of a glorious orgasm. opened his eyes. "Damn, son, that was exceptional. Like we agreed, dude, you'll be doing that again and soon."

My hands were coated with sperm. Linda saw it and took my hands one at a time and licked them clean. Then, smiling at me, she kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth. Had she not placed one of my now sperm-free hands on her bare breast, I might not have enjoyed her sticky lips kiss.

Now, kneeling with her breasts on my arm, Linda used her fingers to collect the sperm weeping down my face. So overcome with lust feeling her boobs on me, I was unable to resist when she put her coated finger in my mouth again and again. "There, you're all clean except your hair needs washing," she smiled sweetly as if we had done nothing out of the ordinary.

"It's okay, johnnie. Guys we entertain do that all the time. After playing with a cock much larger than their own, they're curious about the taste of the cum it shoots."

I looked at Tom to see his reaction to what his wife just said. "She's right, dude. It's no big thing." Just the way nonchalant way he said it made me feel comfortable about what I'd done. "But dude, of all the guys who have played with my cock, I have to say you're the best."

Okay, I'd been smoking joints and drinking and had a buzz. But what they were telling me was not at all disagreeable. So, when they asked if I could stop around later in the week after work and jack Tom off again, I told them I'd be happy to.

"Great," they said in unison. "We'll call for a pizza delivery and make a night of it."

Later that night, home alone, I replayed the event in my mind while beating off. Playing with Tom's big cock didn't bother me as much as my enjoying it troubled me. I convinced myself that they were right. It wasn't gay. I reasoned that seeing Linda naked caused my erection.

After repeating it wasn't gay to myself several times while I showered and washed Tom's dried cum from my hair, I was able to fall into a guilt-free sleep.

I was surprised when I showed up Wednesday night and they were both in robes. "johnnie, my man," Tom welcomed me. "Come in, make yourself at home, dude. Our bad, johnnie. We should have told you to bring a robe. It's what we and all of our like-minded friends wear when we get together for playtime."

"I'll bring one next time," I promised.

"Cool, dude," Tom said as I inadvertently agreed to be there again for the same purposes. "Lin, don't you have something johnnie can use until he brings his own robe?"

"I think I have something that johnnie will look cute in, Tom. Come with me, johnnie. Let's get you out of those clothes and into something more comfortable."

The pretty transparent pink negligee top She offered me was designed way too small. The lace front with three white ribbon ties didn't completely close and it was so short that my bottom was completely exposed. "Linda, this is a woman's thing. I can't wear this."

"Oh, don't be silly, johnnie. Of course, you can wear it. It looks cute on you. Besides, we'll all be naked soon anyway."

Convinced that I wouldn't be wearing that sexy garment for long, I went along and put it on.

"Perfect," Tom said. "You look good in pink, dude."

My dick was hard most of the day thinking about seeing Linda naked again and hoping she'd press her breasts against me again. It was the closest to having real sex for me. Now, fighting through my total embarrassment, I thanked Tom.

We hit the wine and joints while waiting for the pizza. When they were satisfied that I had a sufficient buzz so as not to be disturbed, they admitted that they had shared how I masturbated Tom the previous weekend.

"Don't be alarmed, dude. They were impressed. They're regulars we swap with and he's handled my cock many times. When I told him how well you did it and how soft your hands are, well, he asked me to ask you if you would share your talent with him."

I was high and so were they. So when I giggled when Tom told me that, they took it as a yes.

"Dude," Tom exclaimed. "You're a righteous dude. Maybe this Saturday night. They're coming over. Why don't you join us?"

I have no idea why I so readily agreed. I told myself later that it was the anticipation of seeing another naked lady that made me agree to, quoting Tom, "share my talent".

"Yeah," Linda smiled at me. "And don't bother to bring a robe. You can wear that one. It looks so good on you. Better than it ever did on me."

I was about to decline her generous offer when there was a knock on the door.

"Get that please, johnnie. That's probably the pizza," Linda asked.

"But my robe. My dick, my butt, they'll see me naked," I protested.

"Don' be such a prude, johnnie. I'm sure they see naked people all the time when they make their deliveries. Now be a dear and get the door," she said handing me a $20."

"Yes ma'am," I smiled at her. Blushing at his look of stunned amazement, I paid the delivery guy and took the pizza to the table.

Linda doled out paper plates and napkins.

"Eric's cock isn't as big as Tom's," Linda confided. "But I think you'll like it and I know he'll love the hand job you give him."

"Can I ask you something? Why would he want me to jack him off if he can have sex with you or his wife? Seems a bit strange to me."

"Strange is right, Tom chimed in answering for Linda. "You hit the nail on the head, my man. Look, how many times can you go to the same well and enjoy it? It's the thing that's different or strange as you called it that we seek. Something new and exciting. That's you; especially the way you handle a cock, johnnie."

"It's why Tom and I are swingers," Linda added. "Hey, it's only sex."

"It's only sex," I thought to myself. "She's right. If they're okay with it, why shouldn't I be?"

"But, you're on, right? You're gonna join us? It'll be fun, johnnie."

"Hey, it's only sex, right? I'm in," I replied relieved that I now had a better understanding that it was only recreational sex.

"Dude, that's so cool," Tom grinned. "I knew you couldn't turn down the chance to play with another cock."

We ate the pizza and talked about the wonderful hand jobs I gave.

After agreeing to join the 4 of them over the weekend, Linda took me to where Tom sat in his usual chair. My dick was already hard when Tom opened his robe. "God, I wish I had a body like that," I told them.

"You can enjoy it for a while, johnnie. Look at his cock. It's been waiting for your soft hands."

Linda didn't have to tell me to look at Tom's cock. It was almost as if nothing else was there. As soon as he opened his robe, his cock was all I saw. Heck, it wasn't even hard yet and it was still impressive.

"You get to start from scratch," Linda said and pushed me down to my knees. I looked back and saw she had removed her robe and was completely naked. I needed no further encouragement. I was doing this as much for her as I was for me.

Just as I reached for Tom's low hanging cock, Linda told me to stop. "johnnie, baby doll, that's no way to approach a man's cock."

I had no clue as to what she was talking about. "Huh?"

"You're still in your robe, darling boy. Get naked for that cock, sweetheart."

Baby doll, darling, and sweetheart. The names Linda called me made me feel as though I was a part of something special. You know, like a membership in an exclusive club.

I looked at Tom. He smiled and nodded. I hurried out of my robe and knelt again. "Is this okay?" I asked looking from one to another.

"Perfect," Tom said.

Linda came over and knelt beside me. I felt one of her boobs pressed against my arm. "You can do this, baby boy."

My dick was straining, trying to grow longer than the skin would allow as I tentatively held Tom's soft cock in my hand. "Don't be afraid, johnnie. It doesn't bite," Tom said calming my apprehensions.

"Look at johnnie's little dick, Tom. It's so hard. I bet I could make it cum in less than 30 seconds."

I heard her. You bet I did. Linda jacking me off would like a dream. I mean, a guy can hope.

But now, my attention was solely on the beautiful piece of man-flesh in my hand. I raised it up, studying the under-side. The many layers of wrinkles just below the head was an indication that this cock had plenty of room to grow.

And it was my mission to make it do just that.

I held his balls and felt the warmth of Tom's smile. "Good boy. You remembered," he praised me.

I brought my face close and blew on the cock hoping to get some reaction from the sleeping giant. "I like that," Tom sighed.

"Come on, baby, get my man hard," Linda cooed in my ear.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong. What should I be doing?"

"Well, what I do, I mean when a cock is stubborn like his is now, well, I know you're not going to want do it but I kiss the head or give soft licks. That wakes that bad boy up, believe me."

"There has to be a different way. I mean I can't do that, what you said."

Tom and Linda shared a look. Then, turning to me, she told me that it was okay. "I mean if you can't do it, you may as well go home. I'll take over from here."

"It's okay dude," Tom agreed with his woman. "Never mind Saturday. Shame though. You would have made a great addition to our little club."

I felt as though I'd let my friends down. "Wait, I mean, um, it's only just sex, right?"

"A few kisses and licks to get him started is hardly sex, johnnie. It's just using all the tools on your belt to build an erection. That's all and nothing more. Right, Tom? And you don't have to suck it. Just hold the head in your mouth and tongue it while you jack him off."

"No, baby, Tom cut in. "If johnnie can't hang with us, it's his choice. We don't want him to do anything he doesn't want to do."

"No. Wait," I said nearly in a panic. "I want to, Tom. Really. It's just, um, I never have."

Linda came to my rescue. "It's okay, johnnie. It's not like you're sucking it or anything."

Maybe it was me hoping not to have to leave. I loved being near Linda when she's naked. Or, maybe it was how, when she was talking, she reached out to hold my erection. Either way, I was going to do it.

Still holding the defiant soft cock, I rose up on my knees and leaned forward. "Like this?" I asked as I kissed the tip.

"Almost, baby," Linda whispered. "Open your lips a little so you can cover the whole head. Then, give it a wet French kiss. You know; let your tongue caress it."

"Like this?" I asked as my lips parted and my tongue slid across the smooth gland.

"Now you're getting the hang of it," she said. "Keep doing that until his cock lets you know it's working. Don't forget to stroke the shaft at the same time."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers