On-Call Relief Administrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers

"I guess I could try," I managed to croak.

"Wonderful, my sweet boy," Linda said as she kissed my cheek. "I just know you'll love wearing them."

"Sure he will," Tom said with some authority. "johnnie has the perfect ass for panties."

That comment from my friend elicited a giggle from me.

"We'll see you, johnnie," they said as they left me standing there with Linda's panties balled up in my hand.

I went back to cleaning up the dinner dishes, forgetting all about those panties that Linda had worn here and then removed so I could have them. Yeah, I forgot about them.... not.

When I finished cleaning up, I went to where I had placed the dainty garment. Just the feel of them in my hand was electric. I held them open and remembered how Linda's pussy looked when she taught me how to please a woman.

The temptation was too much. I took the panties into my bedroom. Checking to make sure all the windows shades were drawn and the door was locked, I stripped down to my birthday suit.

My dick was so hard as I pulled Linda's panty up my legs. Mixed emotions flooded my senses. Oh, how I loved the way they felt. I hated that they felt so nice. I loved the way my balls felt encased in the soft nylon. I hated that I felt so very sexy seeing my boner straining against the front panel. I loved how sexy my bottom looked in the blue bikini. I hated that I hoped Eric would find me more attractive in panties. I simply adored the white lace trim around the legs and waist. I abhorred the tiny white bow on the waist band just below my belly button.

I wanted to rub my dick but knew if I did, I'd climax immediately.

I slept in Linda's panties that Wednesday night.

I wore those very same panties to work on Thursday. My dick stayed hard and when my balls began to ache, I snuck into a stall and relieved myself, cumming in the toilet tissue pussy I was holding. That orgasm was so powerful that I sat on the commode quivering for 15 minutes afterwards.

But more than just feeling horny all day, I felt something else. A new sense of freedom ran through me. I had more confidence. I knew it was only recreational sex that I would have with Linda, Tom, and their friends and I made up my mind that if Linda and Tom thought that it a good idea, me wearing the bottoms that matched my robe, so be it.

I texted Linda during lunch to let her know I would do as they suggested.

"Are you wearing my panties now, johnnie?" She texted me back.

"Yes," was my only embarrassed reply.

Her response sent shivers up my spine and my body covered with goose bumps. "I bet your pussy looks great in them."

My fingers were nearly useless as I tried to type, "Thank you."

Two days and it's Saturday. Masturbating only served to satisfy my immediate need for relief. I needed more. Saturday evening couldn't get here soon enough.

Part 2 coming soon. Your comments will let me know if you enjoyed this little story.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers