On-Call Relief Administrator Pt. 02

Story Info
It was party time and I was the party favor.
6.1k words
4.75
6.4k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers

Let me begin by thanking all you who used your valuable time to leave a comment for Part 1. Wow! They were all positive. You readers are much appreciated.

Assuming you've read Part 1, I won't bore you with a recap.

I washed Linda's panty by hand and hung it over the shower curtain rod to dry. Having them in my line of vision every time I went to pee gave me instant erections. Believe me, it wasn't the panty itself. My erections were caused by knowing what had been under them. So close to her pussy. I had high hopes that I'd get to fuck her when they hosted their swinging party.

I got to Tom's and Linda's early. I wanted to change into my "night wear" before their other guests arrived.

"My man," Tom greeted me. "Come on in dude."

"Thanks. So, um, I guess tonight is a go?"

"You betcha," he grinned and grabbed his cock through his robe. "This guy is looking forward to your attention."

I blushed a deep crimson.

"johnnie, come on back baby and let's get you ready."

I joined Linda in their bedroom. She allowed her robe to open which I suspected was a ruse to get me to go along with whatever they had planned. Never the less, seeing her pussy again, neatly trimmed, fat labia already glistening and aromatic, I could feel my self-control leaving me. I'd do anything to have sex with her. Anything.

I undressed under Linda's watchful gaze and constant banter. "I see your dick is already hard. Been thinking about cocks have you?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here's your panties," I said taking the sacred garment from my pocket. "I washed them."

"Baby, you keep them."

"Really? You don't want them back?"

"You're sweet, johnnie," She said kissing me on my cheek. "I want you to have them. I know you enjoyed wearing them and I bet they look better on you than they did on me. Tell me, baby boy. Did you like wearing my panties?"

I could only nod.

"Wonderful," Linda exclaimed. "Then you'll love the bottoms to your robe."

She handed me a tiny panty. Pink but just as transparent as the top. I inspected the pretty thong panty wondering if Linda had worn them. My dick was hard anyway so I bent and stepped into the sexy panty without hesitation.

"Let's see how they look on you. Turn around for me, baby."

My bottom completely swallowed the back, leaving only a very small, pink triangle at the top of my bum. The front, also a tiny triangle allowed anyone who cared to look a muted but detailed view of my erection which was not hidden even though the front of the thong covered it.

"Beautiful, johnnie. Sexy, yet a tad understated. Everyone will love seeing your cute little boner in panties."

"Maybe, but I bet they'll laugh at me," I complained.

Linda came to me. "johnnie my love, don't worry about what other's may think. Besides, they won't laugh. You're beautiful."

Linda reached down and caressed my boner through the panty. "This little dick belongs in panties. You know that, don't you, baby?" She whispered in my ear.

"But I'm not like that, Linda," I whined. "I'm straight. I like pussy."

"How would you know you like pussy. Have you ever been laid? Has some woman welcomed your little dick to enter her warm moist folds? I don't think so, johnnie. But and this is only a maybe. If you perform tonight like Tom and I know you can, you and I, well, let's just say that you might lose your virginity."

I nearly fainted, I got so light headed hearing that I might get to fuck Linda. "Deal," I said. "Let's do this."

Linda handed me my robe which I tied the front loosely.

"One more thing," Linda said. "Let me fix your hair."

I wore my hair long and pulled back. Linda thought that parting it in the middle and brushing it down the sides of my face would make me more attractive. I knew she was trying to make me look more feminine but the chance to fuck her? Well, like I already said, there might not be anything I wouldn't allow her to do for that opportunity.

We could hear other guests arriving while Linda brushed my hair. "Baby girl, you look divine. The men are going to love having you suck their cocks. The ladies will also love seeing you perform. Don't pay any attention to the video camera and ignore the lights. We always film a new member of our little clique. It's for insurance purposes. When they know they've been filmed engaging in group sex, they're less apt to talk about it to outsiders. Okay?"

"Makes sense. Thanks for telling me ahead of time."

"Time to show off our girl," Linda smiled taking my hand and leading out to the living room.

I was still processing the "our girl" thing when we became part of the crowd. There were 3 couples besides Tom and Linda. I was the only one stag. Everyone had changed into their robes. The only one wearing lingerie was me.

"johnnie, you look beautiful," Eric smiled. "That fat pussy should always be in sexy panties." As he said that, Eric cupped my bottom. "Tonight, baby doll, this is mine."

My reaction was spontaneous. Seeing the smile on my friends' face, my hand reached inside his robe, "Only for you, Eric," I whispered as I stroked his cock."

"This is Karen, my wife. Karen, meet johnnie. I told you all about her."

Again the "her" reference. I was about to correct Eric but Karen came over and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, johnnie."

"For what?"

"Sucking Eric's cock. Since he met you, he hasn't been badgering me to do that. I hate having his thing in my mouth."

"You're welcome, Karen, er, I guess."

Linda guided me around the room introducing me and promising them a good performance out of me. "johnnie will be our most coveted member, I guarantee it."

There was Lois and Stan, and Cindy and Robert. All were friendly and all were in shape from what I could see while they still wore their robes. I knew I was going to see some naked women this night but first there was Tom to tend to.

The room was filled with wafting clouds of smoke from the potent weed being enjoyed. The contact high I got made my head spin.

Now, standing in front of my friend Tom, my purpose, the reason I was invited to this place, at this time became clear. He was in his chair where I'd first jacked him off. "Been waiting for you, baby," he grinned.

Someone handed me a joint which I hit twice. A bottle of Jack Daniels followed which I put five bubbles in as I drank from the bottle. Tom was nice enough to allow me to get high and relaxed before I sucked his cock.

Linda clapped her hands to get their attention. "People, tonight johnnie is here for your pleasure. You men who want his services are in for a real treat. And ladies, I can attest that johnnie knows how to eat a pussy. But first, johnnie has a date with Tom's cock. Is the video camera set?"

Someone assured her it was. "Then turn on the lights," she said and took my hand bringing me to Tom's feet.

Linda pressed down on my shoulders making me kneel between Tom's feet. "Do the honors, johnnie," she whispered in my ear. "Open his robe and free that cock you love so much."

I was aware of those guests coming close to watch me perform. I looked at Tom. He smiled and nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I fumbled with the tie that held his robe closed. When I opened it, I heard mutterings of appreciation for Tom's well-defined abs and still soft but very beautiful cock. It was mostly women though. But who could blame them? Tom was a fine specimen of a real man.

I reached for his cock and the room grew quiet. I hefted the large tool and brought my face to the head. I could sense the camera coming to the side as I pursed my lips and covered the crown of Tom's magnificent cock. My one hand held his big balls while the other stroked as I licked, sucked, and used my tongue to bring his cock to life.

I heard a gasp when, suddenly wanting to give a good accounting of the blow job I was giving my host, my head dipped under his cock and I made slurping noises as I lapped and suckled his nut sac. "She knows her way around a cock," Tom praised me.

Linda interrupted me when she helped me out of my robe. Now, only in that tiny thong, my erection was evidence that I enjoyed sucking Tom's cock.

I dragged my lower lip up the length of Tom's hardening cock and completely engulfed the head when I reached the top. Now fully erect, my hands and mouth worked in unison. By now the camera man had moved behind Tom so he had a perfect view of me enjoying Tom's manhood. I pulled off the cock and smiled at the camera then licked the length.

No one in attendance could ever doubt my skills as an accomplished cock sucker.

Tom's hips began to move up and down as I took more and more of his cock in my throat. "Damn baby girl, you almost have my whole cock in your mouth."

I took that as a challenge. I forced my face down determined to take his entire cock. "Motherfucker," Tom groaned as he took my head in his hands.

My entire being at that moment was for that cock. As Tom fucked my face, I held his balls and tightened my lips around the shaft. There was some quiet talk around me but all I could hear was my snarling around that cock.

"I'm cumming baby girl."

That I did hear. I pulled back allowing just the head of his pulsing cock between my lips as I stroked and jerked my friend to climax. Tom must have saved this load for me. His cock spasmed and convulsed, filling my mouth three times. As his climax ebbed, I kept my mouth glued to his cock, enjoying the last of his orgasm.

"No more, johnnie. Damn girl, you give a great blow job," Tom said pushing me off his cock.

Yet another girl reference. Thank you, sir," I said. I kissed his balls and rose.

People looked at me differently now that I had Tom's seal of approval. I got patted on the shoulders by Stan who told me he'd see me later.

"Just let me know when you need my services," I smiled at him.

"Nice work, girlfriend," Lois smiled. "Better than I can do."

"Thank you, ma'am."

I felt a cock pressing against my bottom. A hand snaked around my waist holding my tummy. The warm breath and voice in my ear raised goose bumps all over me. "Promise me you'll always wear panties for me, johnnie."

It was purely an involuntary reaction when my arm went to the neck of the man standing behind me. His lips on my neck, the gentle nibbles made me so hot. "Yes, I promise," I moaned.

When I turned, I saw that it was my friend Eric who was seducing me. "Are you kidding me, Eric. You have a beautiful wife. Why me?"

"You'll see when she decides to have sex with one of the guys, johnnie. She's like a mannequin; just laying like she's dead. You, my pretty girl, there's life in you. You actually get excited and it shows. Sucking cocks isn't a chore you have to do. No. Sucking cocks is who you are, baby doll."

"I must be stoned out of my mind," I thought. I loved hearing Eric tell me that. Like with Linda, I had a soft spot in my heart for Eric. I also had a hard place in my panty for him.

"Listen to me, johnnie. You're special. I know you'll be called upon to service other guys. Likewise, I know you'll go to them. I won't try to stop you. And if I'm totally honest, it excites me to know that you'll be their on-call cock sucker, the way you're mine now."

I had no idea where this was going.

Eric pulled me close, both of his hands were on my bottom. I could feel his cock against me, pressing against my panty. My arms encircled his waist. "Eric?" I asked. "Where is this headed?"

"I have no right to expect you to agree to what I'm about to ask you. But first, johnnie, can I kiss you?"

"No, please Eric. People are watching. This is wrong, so very wrong. I like you but kissing you would be gay. I like you very much but this is so sudden. Maybe you can come over tomorrow after the booze and drugs have worn off and we can discuss this."

Eric looked crestfallen. Not wanting to hurt my new friend, I reached down and took his cock in my hand. "You can still fuck my pussy, tonight." I whispered conspiratorially.

That gave Eric hope. "Deal," he smiled.

Just then Linda rescued me from that uncomfortable situation. Robert and Stan would like your company, baby girl."

Linda led me to the two men who were standing side-by-side. Each had a drink and both were naked, having discarded their robes.

"Robert, Stan, our girl johnnie would like to get to know you better."

"Thanks Linda. johnnie, after seeing how well you sucked Tom's cock, we both would like to sample your talents"

"She'll be more than happy," Linda told them as she pressed down on my shoulders.

Linda had told me that I'd be servicing the men tonight. As much as I thought it was gay, her promise of maybe letting me fuck her softened the sting to my pride. On my knees, I looked up at the two gentlemen and smiled. May I?" I asked as I reached for their cocks.

"Please do," Stan grinned.

"By all means, help yourself," Robert said with the same expectant grin on his handsome face.

"I've never done two such handsome men at the same time," I said in my best sultry voice.

"If anyone can handle two cocks at the same time, you're the woman who can," one of the men said as I fixated on their long hanging cocks.

I moved close to Stan's cock and swallowed it whole. At the same time, I reached for Robert's cock and began a gentle stroking.

"She's good," Stan told Robert.

I was hanging on Stan's cock, stroking Robert with one hand and gently squeezing Stan's balls with my free hand.

Moving from Stan's cock to Robert's, I had both men erect in a short time. A month ago, if you'd had told me I would be sucking two cocks at the same time in a room full of people, I would have called you crazy. But here I was, on my knees, wearing women's panties, stroking one cock while sucking on another and enjoying every bit of it.

I heard some commotion near me. I glanced around to see that Linda has the video camera on me and the cocks I was enjoying.

With both men hard, I brought the heads of their cocks together and lapped both at the same time. I heard someone say, "That girl is a born cock sucker."

"She gave her first blow job, right here just about a week ago. Tell them Eric," Linda said.

"That's right. She was supposed to be jacking me off like she did Tom. But somewhere along the way, johnnie got excited and went to town on my cock. I couldn't believe it was her first time either."

"Thank God for johnnie," Karen said. "Since she began giving Eric regular blow jobs, Eric hasn't bugged me for one."

Hearing them talk about my skills made me want to please my gentlemen all the more. I rubbed both cocks over my face while smiling for the camera. Then, I began an oral assault on Stan's cock. Maybe 7" long and not too big around, it was easy for me to deep throat him. I held his firm ass with both hands to use as leverage as I fucked his cock with my mouth.

"I didn't believe you Tom. I'll never doubt you again," Robert said as he waited for me to tend to his needs.

When Stan grabbed and handful of my hair to hold me still and began fucking my face, I knew he was close. That's it Stan, fuck her slutty mouth," I heard one of the ladies shout.

Stan did not let her down. In a half squat, Stan forced his cock deep down my throat again and again. He fucked my mouth like he was mad at it.

"Cumming, bitch. Gaaa, fuuuuck," he grunted as his cock pulsed over and over pumping his load directly into my tummy.

Now, for me, was the best part of making a nice cock cum. Holding a cock that had just cum in my mouth and feeling it go limp was almost magical. To me, the knowledge of having satisfied a nice big cock was becoming a source of pride. Feeling the last dribble of Stan's sperm on my tongue, I kissed the head of his cock. I kissed his balls. Then, spontaneously, I looked up at the well satisfied man. "Thank you, sir," I said and meaning it.

"Good job, girl. I'll be seeing a lot of you."

"Please do, sir. Or should I say, cum again?"

My little joke caused a bit of laughter but Robert's cock awaited my attention and that was no laughing matter. Turning to face his cock, I asked if he was ready.

Robert held my gaze using his hand on my chin. "Baby girl, I'm more than ready."

I ran my hands up his sturdy legs. When I got to his cock, I used both hands to stroke it while I spent quality time with my mouth on his balls. Feeling his balls churning made me more excited than I already was.

I licked the length of his 6 1/2 " shaft before swallowing his entire manhood. I held his butt cheeks and gave him the same blow job Stan had enjoyed.

But unlike Stan, Robert stood still letting me do all the work. I glanced up at him and saw he had his eyes closed, a smile on his face.

Returning to my norm, I held the head of his cock between my lips, licking and tasting him as I used my hands to masturbate him.

"Damn," he sighed. "This woman has the softest hands."

By now I was used to being referred to as a woman. It didn't bother me anymore. I bent to kiss his balls then licked my way back up to once more hold the head of his leaking cock between my lips.

My saliva made his cock slick and I sped up my hand action, pumping faster and holding his cock tighter. "I'm cumming baby girl," Robert groaned as his orgasm overtook him.

I slurped and sucked, enjoying every drop of his precious sperm. Then, once again, I held his deflating cock in my mouth as sort of my reward, savoring the last of his orgasm.

It was Linda who helped up off my sore knees. "Baby girl, that was perfect. You've sucked three cocks tonight and that leaves your friend Eric."

"I need a break, Linda. My knees hurt."

"I think I have just the place for you. Tom fucked Lois and she's in need of your services."

"My services?"

"She'd like it if you'd show her what I taught you about eating pussy, baby. Can you do that for me?"

As Linda asked me that, she stroked my dick through my panty. I looked around and saw that I was the only one wearing any clothing. "Where is she?"

Linda took me to their bedroom where I saw Lois laying back, basking in the afterglow of being well fucked.

"Take your robe off, baby."

I handed Linda my robe and she directed me to show Lois what a good pussy licker I was. Seeing my second pussy was exciting. Lois had a bit of a bush. Brown curly hair, now matted with sweat and sexual fluids did little to hide her labia.

I crawled between Lois's thighs looking real close to another pussy. The milky white trickle of Tom's sperm caught my attention and I lapped it up before it could stain the sheets.

"Mmmmm, yes," Lois sighed.

I pushed my hands under her wide bottom and pressed my face to her cunt. Remembering my lesson from Linda, I began at the outer lips, sucking gently on each as Lois began to squirm a little. When I felt Lois was ready, I pressed my face into her folds and licked and sucked on her inner lips.

I could tell Tom had done a job on her. Her inner lips were a bit distended from his big cock. I could imagine her lips clinging to his cock on Tom's out stroke. Even though I had sucked his cock, Tom had left a nice load in Lois. I tongue fucked her and sucked Tom's cum. My loud slurping seemed to excite Lois. "Eat it. Get all that spunk out of my pussy, girl."

I licked slurped and sucked until there was no evidence of Tom's sperm then began to use my tongue to tease her clit. Lois began to hump and buck as I brought her to multiple orgasms. Finally pushing me away, "stop, enough, johnnie," she panted.

I looked around and saw that we had been left alone. I crawled off the bed and left Lois to relax.

I found Eric and went to him. He was naked and his cock was not hard despite seeing Cindy, Karen, and Linda naked. He handed me the joint which I took and hit. Then I handed it back to my friend.

"Are you ready for me, baby?" Eric asked. "I've waited all night to fuck you, johnnie. Please don't keep me waiting much longer."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers
12