On-Call Relief Administrator Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so sweet. Just give me a few minutes to rest, Eric. Linda has kept me busy all evening."

Yeah, I know. I've been watching you."

"Jealous?" I asked.

"Not at all baby girl. You're so beautiful. I love watching you suck cocks. You look so perfectly at ease when you have your mouth on a cock."

I have no idea what came over me just then, Honestly, I don't. I'd resisted Eric's attempt to kiss me earlier that night. But now it was me who threw my arms over his shoulders and stretched up to plant my lips on his.

Eric was startled at first but before I knew it, he held my bottom in his strong hands and kissed me back. I got my first French kiss from my friend that night and it was heavenly.

My dick was hard in my panty made even harder when pressed against Eric's cock. "Mmm, Eric, that was nice," I sighed as he held me in his arms. "I want you now. I want you in me. Take me. Make love to me. Fuck my pussy," I whispered.

"Wait here baby girl," Eric said. "Let me find Linda to set it up. I want everyone to see us together; me taking your virginity."

As I waited, the thought that I was becoming completely gay crossed my mind. "Fuck it," I thought. "If wanting Eric to fuck me and sucking cocks makes me gay, then I'll be the best faggot I can be."

Linda and Eric came to me. Linda had the biggest smile on her face. "So, you're ready to take the final step into becoming our girl?"

"I am," I said as I took hold of Eric's cock. "And I want Eric to make me a woman."

It may have been the liquor, even the weed, plus the constant referring to me as girl, her, baby doll, one or all of the re-enforcing had me feeling and acting like a woman. And now, this woman was ready to give her most prized possession, that being her virginity to her man.

I pretended that we didn't have an audience as I knelt at the side of Eric slurping and sucking his cock as he fingered my pussy like he'd done before. This time, Eric used 2, then 3, then 4 fingers to open me up.

When my friend felt I was ready to accept his cock with only minimal pain, He had me lay on my back. I'll never forget the look on his handsome face as he looked down on my prone body and pulled my panty off. My hands rubbed his strong arms as Eric bent down and kissed me again.

It was a moment in time which I wished could have lasted forever. "Push out as I push in, johnnie," Eric whispered when I felt his cock in position.

My friend entered me slowly, gently, always concerned for my comfort. It wasn't painless but I am certain that had Eric not finger fucked me, the pain would have been nearly unbearable.

"Are you okay, darling," Eric asked.

"I'm fine, my dear sweet Eric. Fuck me, make me a woman, Eric. Make me your woman."

His cock was deep in me when he began to long stoke me. Almost out, then a push all the way in. Slow, gentle, unrushed, and unbothered by the on-lookers, Eric made me a woman that night.

Eric fucked any remaining masculinity I may have had out of me that night. When he increased the speed with which he fucked me, my dick spewed my own climax. I had never had an orgasm like that before. I was told by Linda that I squealed almost non-stop for several minutes as my orgasm soaked the bed.

When I got home later, Eric was with me. No, not in person but in my pussy. His sperm oozed from me as I prepared to shower.

The night had been glorious. I had shared my talent of sucking cocks with all the men. I'd eaten two cum filled pussies. But more than all that, Eric's cock made me realize what I am.

I was ushered out a driven home by Stan. "Hurry and get inside, johnnie" he had instructed me. I was wearing only my robe; my little dick and pussy was exposed. Fortunately, it was late and no one was outside when we got to my apartment.

Under my warm shower, I relived the night in my mind. I was putty in Eric's hands. His cock never left my body as he positioned then re-positioned me, making sure that those watching had a grand view of my de-flowering. Eric had taken my long hair in his hands and pulled my head up so that the video camera had captured the look of lust on my face.

On hands and knees, I could see the men sporting hard cocks, all of which had been mine, if only for a short time. Inwardly, I smiled remembering how much they enjoyed my mouth. I knew I would offer my talents to them whenever I'm called upon to give them relief.

Then my Eric showed me who the man is in our friendship. He pushed my shoulders down on the bed. I lay there, my face on the side as Eric began a serious fucking.

Encouraged by those gathered telling him to fuck the bitch, Eric introduced me to erotic spanking as he fucked me hard and fast. Both of us were grunting as he took me. When he finally came, Eric growled and cursed. I felt his cock jerk and expand as Eric's movements became almost robotic, his orgasm momentarily claiming his senses.

I loved it when he collapsed on me, panting, his hot breath in my ear. "Baby girl, this is my pussy now. You can suck cocks all day but only my cock will be in this pussy."

Maybe someday I'll understand and be able to define the feeling that came over me when Eric, for lack of a better term, claimed my pussy as his and his alone. But when he whispered to me that I was his, I felt different, special. I had no illusions that he and I would be together as a couple. Eric was and still is a married man.

But a girl can hope.

After my shower and revelry, I passed out in a deep sleep.

My phone rang around 4 PM the next day. "Yes?" I answered.

"johnnie, it's me, Linda."

Damn. Just hearing her voice made my heart race. "Hi. What's up?"

"I wondered if you had time for me this afternoon."

"Your place or mine?"

"I can be at your place in 5 minutes if that's okay."

"I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

I brushed my teeth and hair. Remembering last night, I parted it in the middle like Linda fixed it for me. I wanted her to be proud of me.

By the time I was ready to put clothes on, I heard Linda call out for me. I grabbed my robe and put it on. She'd seen me naked anyway.

"Hey, girl," I smiled. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit1?"

Linda came to me and kissed my cheek. "I just wanted to check on my girl after her wild night."

"Yeah, no, I'm good. My bottom is a little sore but otherwise, I'm alright. Great party you had. Thank you for inviting me."

Linda sat on the couch. "So, you enjoyed yourself, then?"

"I had a wonderful time. If you're worried about how I felt after sucking Tom and the others, you needn't worry. I enjoyed it."

"That's wonderful, baby girl. You have no idea how happy I am to know you had a good time. Now come sit with me."

I sat where she had patted the cushion beside her. "What's up?"

"johnnie, seeing you in action, enjoying those cocks the way you did was hot, baby, really hot. Now that you've blossomed into a first-rate cock sucker, you might want to consider making a change or two."

"I'm not following you," I questioned.

"johnnie, I love you. I mean I love you as a friend and what I'm about to say may hurt your feelings. That's not something I want to do. Believe me. I would never want to hurt you."

Now I was getting scared. "Just tell me, Linda."

She took a deep breath. "johnnie, you want to know why we refer to you as our girl?"

"That would be nice," I said now worried where this was headed.

Linda took my dick in her hand. I wasn't hard so it wasn't much. "This is why, baby girl. This little dick. What I'm going to tell you may be difficult for you to hear. This dick just doesn't belong in a woman, baby."

"Huh?" I said not grasping what she meant.

"Baby girl, before last night, I mean after seeing you go all crazy when the first time you sucked a cock, Tom and I thought you were bi-sexual. After last night, we discussed your behavior. When tasked to pleasure a cock, well johnnie, Tom and I came to the same conclusion."

"And what conclusion did you two come to?"

Another deep breath from Linda and she prepared to drop the hammer. "Listen, I only want you to be happy, johnnie. We, tom and I, plus Eric and Lois and Karen, Stan and Robert, and Cindy, we all think you'd be much happier if you accept that you weren't made for pussy but for men."

"You're saying I'm gay?" I almost began to cry.

"No, baby girl. No, we're not saying you're gay. You're special, johnnie. You can slurp cum from a pussy so good we ought to rename you Hoover. And we can tell you enjoy having your face between the thighs of a freshly fucked woman. But more than that, we all saw the change that comes over you when there's a nice cock in your face."

"Think about if, johnnie. You tell me, what did you like best; eating pussy or sucking cocks?"

"I don't know. I liked both, I guess."

"And that's a good thing, baby girl. Listen, I've talked to Lois, Karen, and Cindy. Counting me, none of us is interested in allowing you to fuck us. It's not that we don't like you, johnnie, it's your dick. Your little dick is the reason we refer to you as a girl; our girl."

"But you promised we'd..."

No, johnnie. I promised I might let you fuck me. I never guaranteed we'd have sex. Think back, sweet girl."

She was right. I remembered that she said we might, depending on my behavior.

"So what am I supposed to do? I mean you all think of me as a girl. I'm not going to get laid. You want to make me a faggot?"

"I knew you'd think that. Tom told me to expect it. Short answer, no. You're more than that. johnnie, dear sweet johnnie, you'll make a better sissy than a woman chaser. You know it. Deep inside you, you know you'll never please a woman with this little guy."

As Linda said that, she grabbed my shrunken dick again. But your mouth, johnnie, your mouth was made for cocks and you know that."

"But I liked cleaning pussy too," I whined.

"Yes, and that's exactly what makes you special. You don't have to settle for just cocks. All us girls would love you to plant your face in our cum filled pussies and have at it."

"I know what a sissy is. You expect me to wear women's clothes and fuck men."

Linda laughed a little. "No baby girl. Wear whatever suits you. But, when you join us, I mean if you still want to be in our little clique, you should be in sexy lingerie. The guys loved seeing you in that thong and Eric? For get about it. I think he's in love with you."

For some reason, when Linda mentioned Eric, my dick grew hard very quickly. Linda noticed it and smiled. "I see you have feelings for Eric too."

"He's married," I argued. "What good would it do if I did. But I'm not saying I love him or anything like that."

"Maybe not. But johnnie, we all heard you promise you'd always wear panties for him. It sounded like you meant it to us."

"Some of us also heard you ask Eric to make you a woman; his woman, if I remember correctly."

I blushed a hot crimson.

"Oh baby girl, don't be embarrassed. All us ladies like to dress sexy for our men. It's natural. We want to attract them and keep em interested. Besides, everyone could see that you liked wearing that tiny panty that let everyone see your little boner."

When I tell you readers that hearing Linda mention my little boner made me squirt, I am not lying. I mentioned in Part 1 that having SPH was a turn on.

"Eww, johnnie. You came. on my hand."

"I blushed, apologized, and licked my tiny bit of sperm from her wrist and hand. After Eric fucked me, I didn't have much sperm left.

"Look, baby girl, a few of us are getting together this coming Friday. We're hoping you'll grace us with your presence. Can we count on you?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Just think about all the cocks you've already sucked, johnnie."

Hearing that, the decision was easy. "Yes. I'll be there."

"And?"

"And I'll wear something sexy."

Linda clapped. "We knew we could count on you, baby girl. Let me know if you'd like my help in picking out some sexy things."

"Yeah, maybe that would be a help," I said.

As she stood to leave, she looked back. "I nearly forgot. Tom will be over tomorrow after work. I expect he'll give me a good report of your activities."

Part 2 has to end here, dear readers. After all the positive comments after Part 1 you were so sweet to leave, I hope this chapter didn't disappoint. Please let me know.

johnnie.

12