On-Call Relief Administrator Pt. 03

Story Info
Johnnie becomes kitten and goes shopping.
5.5k words
4.78
4.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

For better or worse, we all have to accept our roles in life or live miserable existence. Personally, I struggled and resisted when my wife decided I would make a better cock sucker than I ever did as her lover. Like many of you, my early experiences with real men were limited to those macho activities like fishing or watching football games. When my experiences became something different, I soon discovered that my wife saw in me something more (or less) than a real man. At my wife's urging and under her supervision, the first cock to part my lips was like a magic wand. As soon as I became familiar with the taste, the aroma, the feel of churning balls on my chin, his hands on my head controlling my actions, I knew that my wife was right.

That is what I'm attempting to convey in the history of johnnie's introduction to cocks. Like my surrender to my wife, his acquiescing to Linda's suggestions and guidance, finally his dressing for his gentlemen, is my own experience. The mental anguish and trepidation were not so easy to overcome. But, with acceptance comes inner peace. To those of you who may be struggling with freeing your inner sissy, I say let her out and let the world see you bloom.

Without further ado, we begin part 3.

After Linda left, I did some soul searching. She was right and I'd be lying to myself if I thought I didn't enjoy the big cocks I'd sampled. And if I wasn't totally comfortable wearing that panty and top ensemble, knowing the men liked seeing me in it was all the incentive I needed to acquire some sexy lingerie.

"Fuck it," I thought. "In for a penny, in for a pound."

I had Tom, Stan, Robert, and most of all, my Eric to think of. As I browsed the web for lingerie, I decided to start with something special for each of my man friends. I would select an outfit specifically for each of my gentlemen.

On Monday I texted Linda asking for her help. "What does Tom like best when you wear sexy things for him?"

Her response was instantaneous. "Tom really loves hose, garter belt, and panties, all in black. Janes Vanity has the best in my opinion."

It was a good thing I made a nice salary and lived without spending lavishly. Jane's Vanity is pretty damned expensive. But they are purveyors of high-end lingerie.

I couldn't keep my dick from getting hard as I shopped for my men. Tom got his black garter belt, hose, and a very naughty see-through black thong panty. I also selected a matching top just to complete the outfit.

Stan, was next. I thought since he liked to direct my actions when I pleasured his cock, if I wore pink, he'd see me as his submissive cock sucker. So pink bikini panties and thigh high hose for Stan.

Robert was easy. A purple Danskin with thong back and transparent front panel that would unsnap to free my privates and allow him to see my arousal when I sucked his cock.

Eric was special to me. I wanted to be feminine but not slutty for him as I was for my other men. La Perla had a sexy but tasteful white nightie. The top would leave my bottom exposed but covered in the dainty white bikini panty. I added white hose to complete my outfit. But I wanted to give my not-so-secret admirer something special. Afterall, Eric made me his woman and as such, I wanted to be what he saw in me. I purchased a tube of lipstick. Not loud, just enough pink color to let my man know I was thinking of him.

I used my Prime membership to have all my selections shipped over night. That meant I had to wait until Tuesday.

I spent Sunday all day and Monday afterwork researching masturbation methods. I read an article where a woman used make-up removal cream as a lubricant. She wrote that her hand jobs were much sought after. I rushed out and bought some so as to see if she was right.

Oh my God, was she ever. Jacking off was never so good. My soft hands along with that cream was perfect for handling cocks. It didn't taste at all good so I knew if I used it on my friends' cocks, all they'd get was jacked off.

Tuesday evening after work, I busied myself putting on the hose and attaching them to the garter belt. Looking in the mirror, I decided I liked the look. I shook off the thought of how pathetic a creature I'd become and made a covenant with myself that I'd be better off if I accepted what I was. Being a sissy suited me. If I needed proof, all I had to do was count the number of times women shot down my advances as tales of my lack of manhood made the rounds. Looking at my little boner when wearing sexy clothes, I bought for my men told me I was on the right track.

My men. The mere thought excited me. Of course, I knew they weren't really mine nor was I theirs. But I have something they wanted. And knowing I could and would provide them with the pleasure and relief they deserved when called upon gave me a sense of purpose and while maybe I wasn't wanted by them, at the very least, they needed me.

I dwelled on why they deserved my attention for a while, not fully understanding my reasoning. I was trying to connect the dots from what I'd experienced to what Linda explained. When it hit me, it made perfect sense, well, at least to me. They deserved my attention because they were real men with big cocks and I was not one of them.

Yeah, it was Tom who first opened my eyes to the fact that I more than enjoyed having a nice, big, hard cock to call mine if only for the short time it took them to shower me with my reward. But it was Eric who made me feel like more like a woman than a man. It was Eric's attention and his cock in me that I craved. A feeling of joy would come over me when I thought about my Eric.

But thinking about Eric would have to wait. Tom was coming over after work today. I hurried home and showered. After blow drying my hair, I fixed it the way Linda did again.

Then I slid the hose up my legs. After wiggling into the garter belt, I pulled on the barely-there panty and waited for my gentleman caller.

As usual, Linda was right. Tom eyes bulged out when he saw that I had dressed for him. "You like it?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I love it, baby girl. Ya know, johnnie, you make one sexy bitch."

I blushed at his compliment and helped him undress. "Been waiting for this all-day baby doll. Wrap your pretty lips around my cock."

Music to my ears. What girl could resist an invitation like that?

"Tom? Can we take our time? I mean can we really take it slow to make it last?"

"Baby girl, when you're on your knees and my cock is in your mouth and hands, you're the boss."

That thought never occurred to me. I always deferred to the man. Allowing the men to control me came naturally. Now, Tom let me in on the secret. The one pleasuring the cock is in charge.

You girls reading this, take note. When you have a stallion wanting what you have, you hold the reins.

"Settle back love and let johnnie relieve your stress," I whispered. I held his cock in my hand and blew on it. Then, feeling inspired, I wrapped my long hair around my man's cock and let it gently caress his manhood.

Damn johnnie, you're learning new tricks. Most cock suckers seem to hurry through it. Not you. As a cock sucker, baby girl, you're an artist.

High praise indeed from a real man with a real cock.

I took the head in my mouth and wrapped my lips around it while using my tongue to lick it as I brought him to full erection.

I looked up at Tom and saw he was watching my every move. I licked the length of his cock and smiled at him.

"You know something, johnnie? When Linda told me you'd suck cocks, I didn't believe her. But damn if she didn't see a cock sucking sissy in you."

"I'm glad she did," I said as I rubbed his cock over my face. "I'd hated to have missed this cock."

I worked my way down his cock and lapped at his balls kissing them and using my mouth to worship them. I loved the scent of a man's crotch. It's like an aphrodisiac to me. My pheromones light up. I swallowed Tom's cock all the way and snarled and growled as I used my mouth to fuck his wonderful cock.

"That's it bitch, work that cock," Tom groaned. "I'm getting close."

That was my cue to ease off. I wanted this to last for him, but mostly for me.

I pulled my face off his cock and settled back to masturbate him very slowly and softly. Every so often I would take him back in my mouth to savor his pre-cum, then go back to stroking his cock and kissing his balls.

I made Tom's blow job last for almost an hour. I brought him to the edge several times. When he started to squirm and beg me to finish him, I gave him his wish.

Kneeling high over his cock, I used my hands and mouth to suck and masturbate furiously sucking and stroking his cock until his balls gave up the load I'd worked hard for.

"Fuuuck, you fucking cock sucker, eat it, bitch. Swallow my sperm you fucking homo."

Some reading this may feel abused by such mutterings from a man you've given your mouth to. Not me. To me, Tom's nasty name calling was like him bestowing honorifics on me. Men, real men, shower us sissies with curses and name calling when we've done our job well. I wore his nasty names like a merit badge as I coaxed and sucked the last of his orgasm.

"Damn, baby girl. That was theee bestest blow job I ever had," Tom sighed. "You surprise me, johnnie. You must have sucked a lot of cocks before sharing your talent with us."

"I promise you, Tom, Eric's was the first time for me."

"Then you're a natural, baby girl. A natural born cock sucking machine."

"Thank you, Tom. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I waked ahead of Tom to the door when he signaled he was ready to leave. "Damn, baby, I like that pussy you're showing off." Then Tom pulled me to him and caressed my bottom. "I'm starting to see what Eric finds so sexy about you, baby."

"You can touch but my pussy is only for Eric. I made him a promise, Tom."

"Promises are made to be broken," he grinned.

"My promises are made to be kept, you brute. Now go before I change my mind."

A swat to my bottom and Tom left telling me he'd see me Friday evening.

I hurried out of the panty I wore for Tom and filled my hand with the make-up removal cream and masturbated myself to a quick but badly needed climax.

I had to shower again. I'd worked up and sweat when blowing Tom. After that, I hand washed my very damp panty and hung it where I'd hung the panties Linda gifted me. "Oh, I almost forgot about them," I said aloud. I went to my special drawer and pulled them on again. Then, pouring myself a glass of wine, I sat and watched TV.

I dawned on me that I was now looking at men differently. My first glance would be just below their belts where I wondered how big a cock they might have to share with me. Laughing at myself, I knew I'd better not let my desire to suck cocks get out of hand.

I used some of that expensive hand cream Linda had turned me onto to use on my bottom and my legs. I wanted to be soft and smooth for my Eric.

I was left to ponder what I should wear for the next swingers party and decided to wear what I wore for Tom's visit if only to show Linda that I took her suggestions to heart. I really wanted her approval even though I now knew she'd never let me fuck her.

I got a text from Eric Thursday where he said he missed me. I know he's a man. I know he's married. I know he will never be mine but him taking his time to text me that he missed me made my heart ache for him. I wanted to have him here, now, but I knew I would see him the next evening. I wanted him to know I was thinking of him when I bought the outfit that only he will see me wear but that would wait for him to visit me.

I put my sexy things in a bag and was dressed casually when I got to Tom's and Linda's Friday. I asked Linda to give me some space so I could surprise her with my new ensemble.

"Oh my God, johnnie, baby doll, you look amazing. Tom told me you bought that for him but seeing you in it goes far beyond his ability to describe it. You know how men are."

"Thanks Linda. Tom's eyes nearly bugged out of his head when I answered the door in this."

"Oh, and Tom told me you gave a good accounting of yourself. I'm proud of you, johnnie. I mean I knew you had it in you but am surprised how easily you turned sissy cock sucker."

"I have you to thank, Linda. You were right when you said I was ill-suited for pussy. After some soul searching, I made up my mind to pursue becoming the best sissy I can be."

"Well don't give up eating pussy baby girl. You're really very good at it."

My dick was hard when Linda and I joined the others. I got lots of compliments, mostly from the guys. The ladies, aside from Linda, were polite but a bit standoffish.

Now, instead of being timid and having to be told what to do, I went from man to man reaching inside of their robes to clutch their cocks as I teased my way around the room. Believe me, I was working my bottom. Truth is, I never felt so sexy in my life.

Most of the men tried to ignore my advances. Telling me no thanks, they'd whisper, "I'll call you." Seems their wives were a tad upset that I'd become the main attraction at these events.

Like I said, most men turned down my offer, but not Eric. "johnnie, you look so damned sexy. I love your outfit," he breathed in my ear during our embrace.

"I have something special for you, Eric darling," I purred. "I can't wait to show you."

"Is it here?"

"No, my sweet man. You'll have to make another house-call. But please do call me before you come over. I'll need time to get ready for you." As I told him that, I held his cock and jerked him until he became erect.

Weed and drinks flowed as usual. The party got started but all Eric wanted was his pussy. I loved the feel of his hand on my bottom as we watched the men and women.

What surprised me was seeing Stan and Robert jerking each other off while Lois and Cindy engaged in a 69. The men stood over the women, each stroking the other. Tom had told me that there was some same-sex play but I hadn't seen it before that night. From the noise coming down the hall, I assumed Tom was fucking Karen.

Eric was behind me. I felt his erection between my buttocks. One of his hands toyed with my nipples through my top. His other hand stroked my little boner from outside my panty. I was so hot I would have sucked 100 cocks at that moment.

"Look at those guys, johnnie," Eric whispered. "I bet my girl would like to kneel there and let them cum on you."

"No, my dearest, I love standing here, feeling your cock on my pussy and watching."

Linda came over to us. "So, how's our favorite couple tonight?" she chuckled.

"I'm so much better when I'm with Eric," I smiled.

"And I'm better with her," Eric agreed.

"I need to let you in on something. Seems, our girl, johnnie drained the men so well last time that their wives are jealous and have told them not to allow you to play with them."

"Yeah. I kinda thought that was it. Each turned me down tonight but whispered they'd call me."

"Hmmm, an on-call cock sucker. Maybe you should charge them."

I giggled. "I might be a slut but I'm no prostitute, Linda."

"Hey, it was just a thought, baby girl."

When Linda left us, Eric took my panty down so he could take my bare boner in his hand. I looked down and saw that with my dick in his fist, I couldn't see it. If I needed any more convincing that I was better suited as a sissy, it was there in my man's hand.

Putting my arm behind my head so I could hold Eric, I told him to go easy. "You know you're going to make me climax if you keep doing that."

"I want my sexy girl to cum in my hand so I see you lap it from my hand like my special kitten."

Eric had to hold me up when I came in his hand. He felt me shaking, heard me squeaking, and knew when my knees got weak. I was bent over with Eric bending with me, his cock rigid against boi-pussy as he gently tugged the sperm out of me.

What could I do when he offered me his hand? I kept eye contact with my Eric as I lapped my seed from his hand. As usual, when I masturbated, my orgasms didn't produce as much as they did when Eric fucked me.

When his hand was sperm-free, I kissed my way down his torso to his cock. I gave my man a loving blow job that included lots of time spent worshiping his balls.

Eric permitted me the time I wanted to spend with his cock before allowing me to enjoy his load. "Get all of that, kitten. Swallow your man's spunk, baby."

When I stood back up and tried to kiss him, Eric instead handed me a bottle of bourbon to rinse my mouth with.

"I don't eat sperm, kitten," Eric explained. "Yours was the first dick besides mine I ever touched. It's not what I do, kitten."

"Kitten, Eric? Is that your new name for me?"

"Well baby girl, you are my pet. And you lapped your sperm from my hand like a hungry kitten. So, kitten it is."

I liked it a lot. I mean if I'm wearing sexy women's things, the name johnnie didn't seem appropriate. "Only for you, Eric."

"You know what, kitten, Karen is going to spend the night with Tom. I asked him to teach her to be an active partner when it comes to sex. Tom has the cock that just might bring some life into my wife. So, since she's tied up, why don't we get out of here and got to your place?"

"I'd love nothing more, sweetheart."

We dressed in our outside clothes. Eric was faster and was waiting for me when I got home. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Eric," I apologized.

"Maybe we could do something about that, kitten."

"You mean you'd like a key?"

"Only if you want me to have one."

"I do," I smiled. "I'd love for you to come over whenever, and maybe surprise me by being here when I come home."

Entering into my apartment, Eric went to the bathroom to get out of his clothes and into his robe. I retreated to my bedroom to change into the outfit I bought especially for my Eric.

"What's keeping you, kitten? Eric called out.

"Keep your shirt on dear. Well maybe not keep your shirt on," I giggled. "I'm hurrying as fast as I can. I want to be perfect for you."

But it was that damned lipstick that was holding things up. I just couldn't get it on the way I wanted. Five times I found myself wiping it off. The sixth time was the charm. My lips were light pink. My nighties, panty, and thigh high hose were white. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. Then, I took a deep breath hoping Eric would approve and made my entrance.

Eric was seated on my couch. His robe was open, his body exposed. When he saw me, he grinned. "Kitten, you're beautiful."

He stood as I neared him. I turned around so he could see my bottom (his pussy) in the dainty panty. "You like?" I asked knowing full well he did.

"Damn, kitten, look what you've done to me." Eric looked down and I followed his gaze to see his cock had grown erect immediately.

"Oh, baby. I need to help you with this," I whispered as I took his cock in my hand.

"I liked what you wore to Tom and Linda's, but I love this outfit," he said now holding my bottom.

I looked up at my man. "Eric, I bought this for your eyes only. No one else will see me in it, unless you want them to."

"That will never happen, kitten. And yes, I know I'm married. And I won't divorce Karen. But she may leave me. Anyway, that said, it's you I want. And no. Never share this beautiful outfit with anyone else."

"Then no one will," I promised.

"One thing though. Lose the panty. At least for now."

"Why? It's part of my ensemble."

"Because I like to see your little dick hard when you suck my cock, kitten. Yeah, I get a glimpse of it through the panties, but I'd rather see your excited arousal unencumbered. Think of it as a barometer. When your little clit rises it's a good sign."

I was slowly learning my place in the company of men. I bent over and skinned out of my panty as Eric wanted.

Eric had me sit on his lap. He got what he wanted. The feel of his cock on my bottom made my dick stiff. He toyed with my nipples while he watched me jerk off for him.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers
12