All Comments on 'On-Call Relief Administrator Pt. 03'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossed9 months ago

Another perfect story, the relationship with Eric is very similar to my man and I. He makes me feel so femme, so special, I am devoted to him! More please!!!

88girfriend88girfriend9 months ago

Thank you for this story and your testimonial at the beginning. For some, submissiveness is a game but for others it's a desired way of life. I'm not sure everyone understands that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved your descriptive style and hope you will do more of this series as trans erotica!

phallustinephallustine9 months ago

WOW! The details, your descriptions, I love it all. I believe like me, you were getting glassy-eyed when you hit the second page, "...[h]is ha[w]t breath and even hotter words," but I just couldn't stop myself, johnnie.

eviltwin52eviltwin529 months agoAuthor

Sorry for any typos. I guess I lean on Lit and my computer editor to give me a wake-up. Thank you tina for letting me know my work was a bit sloppy.

And thank you all for your sweet comments. I could hug you all.

johnnie

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The intro put me over the moon. There are so many locks on my closet door. If only I could be a Kitten too!!

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7139 months ago

Bravo!! I love knowing this story mirrors your journey into a lush, ripe, feminine life, too!! I can completely understand how she accepts the obvious truth about herself. Such a lucky young woman to have Linda and the Men to guide, ecourage, and most of all, enjoy her. Keep up the sexy work that has me so very nice and wet!!!

awyldsideawyldside9 months ago

If Johnny had just one ball, and really wanted to fuck Linda,he should’ve said “fine. You promised me pussy I’m not doing anything again until I get it!” it may be his one and only time, but at least he gets his virginity popped with his crush. I guarantee all the other guys would’ve made Linda do it.’

HotForLitHotForLit9 months ago

One hot story!!

Lookig forward for the rest

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsack9 months ago

Keep up the great work!!

liz33ndliz33nd9 months ago

i like part three, erotic and entertaining. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.