On Charter in the Med

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling refreshed, I expected Claire would want to dance more. I was surprised when she headed away from the bar and the DJ.

"That was fun," she said, "but there's more to see. I can dance at home."

We explored the rest of the small port town, walking up and down steep streets lined with shops and houses. Now that I had shed my crew uniform, the dynamic between us was altered. I wasn't an employee leading a client on a guided tour anymore. Instead, we were simply enjoying our day out in the town together as equals. Claire was a naturally curious and intelligent person and she took every opportunity to learn as much as she could about the island community.

We spent a few more pleasant sun-drenched hours then made our way back to the tender as the sky to the west was turning a stunning pink. I changed back into my crew polo. Without having to discuss it, we switched back to our roles of guest and crew.

When we reached the yacht, Claire thanked me for the special day and disappeared below to change for dinner. As I made my way back to my cabin, I was once again chastising myself for breaching discipline, this time more egregiously. Now I was in a tricky situation. If I gave her the cold shoulder to redeem my professionalism, she might get upset and say something, which could get me fired. I didn't think she would do that, but it was a factor. On the other hand, if I kept flirting with her and my captain found out, I could get fired anyway. What kind of mess had I gotten into?

In my cabin, I flopped face-first into my pillow and let out a groan, but it wasn't out of professional worry. All I could think about was the feel of Claire's soft lips, her arms around my neck, and her body against mine. I knew I wanted nothing more than to have more time with her alone. This was a dangerous game.

We moved the yacht to the next island overnight. I took my turn up on the bridge again. As I alternated my attention between monitoring ship systems and scanning the horizon for lights, I had to shake off the intrusive thoughts of Claire. She was cute, sweet, and intelligent, and it was an effort to focus on the important work I had to do. We reached the next anchorage in the middle of the night. The deckies grumbled at being rousted out to knock out the anchor detail, but soon we were riding to our hook on an easy black swell with most of the guests and crew resting in their cabins. When it was my turn to crawl into my rack, I had a pleasant dream about Claire's kiss.

I was able to sleep a little later the next morning after being on watch late. When I awoke, most of the rest of the crew was already at work. The interior crew, the stewardesses, were endlessly cleaning and taking care of the guests. The deck crew was cleaning the entire outside of the boat to maintain our spotless image. I walked around to make sure everything was running as it should. Next, I checked in with the captain and sat down to catch up on paperwork at the workstation in the rear of the bridge.

I didn't pay much attention when the radio on my belt squawked with a call for the captain's attention. He asked me to stand by in the pilot house as he walked below to speak with the primary charter guest. Though, when he returned some moments later, I was nervous as he called me to step into his cabin to discuss an important matter. Shit, I thought, I'm getting fired.

When I saw the captain's face, I knew everything was still okay. "All right, Rob. You're up again."

"Pardon?"

"The Davis girl wants to go hiking today, so you're going hiking today."

"Oh. I, uh, do have some work to do." I made a half-hearted effort to avoid the temptation.

The captain grinned at me. "Are you saying you'd rather chase the deckies around with a chore list than go for a hike?"

"Well, I mean . . . "

"It's fine. I know hospitality isn't usually your area, but I appreciate you stepping up."

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I thought.

The captain dismissed me to get ready for the day's outing with Claire. I pulled up information about the best hiking nearby and then I went to my room to grab a small backpack. Heading to the kitchen, I asked the chef to pack us water and food that would keep fresh in the hot sun.

For this outing, a deckhand drove us to the island in the tender. Some research had turned up a recommendation for a hike that started from a beach cove on the far side of the island.

I slipped out of my shoes for the landing to keep them dry. The deckhand skillfully maneuvered up to the beach and I hopped over the bow into the water up to my ankles. The sand here was gritty and seethed as each wave washed in and out of the small inlet. The man at the helm expertly kept the boat nosed up to the beach. I turned and helped Claire make the hop from the boat onto the sand above the water line. Pausing briefly to lean against the nearest white rock, I laced up my shoes and shouldered our bag of food and water. I turned to wave to our driver, who carefully backed out of the cove and zipped away toward the yacht.

Alone on the beach now, I turned to Claire. She was smiling with genuine pleasure to have another day of exploring with me.

"Well, that worked out exactly as I planned," she said with a laugh.

"When your father called the captain to speak with him, I thought I was going to get fired."

"Why would you?" she asked with a tilt of her head. One of her eyebrows arched inquisitively.

"I don't know. I thought maybe someone had said something." I shrugged.

"Who would say something? Do you think I would?" She seemed a little hurt that I might suspect her of indiscretion.

"No. I don't know. It's a small industry. There were other boats in the port yesterday. Somebody might say something." I shrugged again.

"You worry too much, and you're a bad liar. You thought I would blabber." She had a hand on her hip as she accused me.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just really like this job. If I get a bad reputation in the community, I might have a real problem."

"It's fine. Nobody knows anything. Besides, what's to know anyway? Dancing and a little kiss? We can be more careful." Claire raised her eyebrow again. There was a mischievous little grin on her face.

"Um, well that's just it. Maybe we should just . . . keep it professional." My face was red with embarrassment and my pounding heart screamed at my rational head. This is not what I wanted, but I knew it was right if I didn't want to get fired.

Claire crossed her arms and regarded me skeptically. "Is that what you really think?"

"Um. Yes," I said, with little conviction.

Claire's head tilted absentmindedly again as she considered my words. I looked into her eyes expecting to find anger or hurt at rejection. Instead, she seemed amused. The little grin was still there.

"Well, I guess we'll see," she said with a shrug. She turned and walked up through the sand to where some carved stone steps led up from the little sheltered beach.

I followed her up the rock stairs. I was quiet and pouty after confronting Claire. In my head, I was lamenting the unfairness of professional rules that would deny me any relationship with this beautiful girl. We had a natural, easy chemistry and I could barely stomach letting her pass through my life without acting on it. My work made it hard to find meaningful connections and I was finding it harder still to ignore one when it was right here.

Claire acted as though nothing had occurred on the beach. She remained effortlessly charming and smiled as she pried conversation from me. I couldn't help responding to her banter, and soon I was smiling again as we ascended the white rocks to the top of the ridge that formed the spine of the little island.

As the steep track leveled out to follow the crest of the ridge, the white rocks and chalky soil were covered with neat rows of grape vines. In the distance, we could see the tower of a monastery. The heavy toll of a bell drifted to us in the warm air.

"These vines are owned by the monks. They make wine here at the monastery. It's supposed to be very good," I told her.

"Can we stop in and buy some? Do they sell it?"

"They do, but I don't think we can go in today."

"Why not?"

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "Well, um, they would probably not let you in."

"No women allowed?"

"Well, no. They are allowed to visit."

Claire looked confused. "Then what's the problem?"

"You might be too, uh, comfortably attired." Claire looked fantastic in shorts that showed off her legs and a thin white tank top through which I could see her pink bathing suit top.

She grinned as she understood my meaning. "I wouldn't want to scandalize any monks."

"Seriously though, the monasteries and churches have a dress code. We probably can't go in. Even my crew shorts might not be okay. No shorts in a church."

"So, it's not just me then, is it?"

I shrugged. "I suppose not."

She was grinning at me. "But you think I look . . . comfortable."

I chuckled. "You look great," I agreed. We paused in a rare spot of shade on the sun-drenched ridge. I took the opportunity to get out some water bottles. I handed one to Clair and I had a drink myself. Claire drank some of the water and poured a generous portion over herself to cool off. The water made her thin tank top translucent and it clung to her body.

"Now I feel even more comfortable. What do you think?" She bit her lower lip as she rubbed her chest through the wet fabric.

"You are such a flirt."

"Now, that wasn't very professional. I thought we were being professional. I'm just talking about staying comfortable on a hot hike."

She took a step closer and raised her lips toward me. Without a thought, I leaned in to kiss her. My hands went to the wet fabric of her shirt. She sighed as our moist lips met. We held each other for a long moment in the shade while we kissed. I felt my cock swelling in my uniform shorts and she must have been aware of it pressing against her.

When we broke off the kiss, Claire giggled. "I knew you didn't want to stop this."

"It's not about what I want, Claire."

"Then what is it?"

"You know what it is. I'm gonna get fired."

"Nothing's going to happen to your job. It's fine. I promise." Inside, I was panicking as I kissed her again. I knew I shouldn't, but I wanted to taste her lips again.

As we continued the walk, the tension between us was building. My cock twitched with each look we shared and her bright eyes were hungry. My body and my emotions warred with my customary good sense and discipline. I felt weak in the face of temptation and I was a little ashamed.

As we were hiking back down the ridge after a morning of exploring the island, I pointed out that the yacht had rounded the head of the land. It would be out of sight when we reached the little landing cove. Claire's mischievous grin suggested she wanted to take advantage of the privacy that would afford.

As we reached the bottom of the carved steps, she pulled her thin tank top over her head. She was smiling as walked up to me. My hands moved to feel the inviting flesh of her bare stomach. I knew I shouldn't touch her again. I should pull away, but my cock was aching for attention and my heart knew what it wanted.

As Claire knelt smiling in the sand in front of me, my heart pounded in my chest. I couldn't believe this nubile, attractive, and off-limits woman was unbuttoning my shorts. I shuddered as her fingers brushed my cock through the fabric. I wanted so badly to feel her sweet wet lips on me.

Oh my god, I can't let her do this, I thought. She smiled and tugged the waistband of my shorts down off my hips. This was too far. I was going to get fired for this, but I wanted it so badly.

"Claire, are you sure this is a good idea?" I said, without much conviction.

She answered by pulling down my boxers. As my cock sprang free, Claire giggled and I detected a sharp gleam of excitement in her sparkling green eyes.

I knew I needed to stop her. I needed to pull back from her touch and say something definitive to put an end to it. I cleared my throat, but the only sound that came out was a moan as Clair took my cock into her soft hand. I moaned louder as she moistened her lips, slowly licked from the base to the tip, and took the head into her mouth with a pleasurable sound of her own.

Fuck it. This was happening. There was no going back now.

I drew a series of sharp breaths as she focused on the head of my cock. Her lips worked the ridge in short motions together with her hand stroking my shaft. The tip of her tongue flicked and swirled on my sensitive flesh. Claire looked up at me with confidence in her eyes. They flashed with pleasure at seeing how I reacted to her skilled attention.

She released my cock with a smack of her lips and a little laugh. Her hand continued to slowly stroke along my shaft. "So, do you still think this is a bad idea?"

"Yes, it is," I groaned.

"So, do you want me to stop?" Her tongue flitted across her teeth as she grinned up at me.

"Don't stop," I whispered. I pushed my hips forward slightly to move my cock toward her mouth again. "Don't stop, please."

Claire giggled again and took me back into her hungry mouth with a sigh of satisfaction. I grunted at the return of her talented lips and tongue. "Fuck, you're so good at that."

Claire paused long enough to smile and said, "I know." She giggled before she took my cock back into her mouth and bobbed her head enthusiastically.

Claire continued to work my cock with her mouth, but now she sat back on her heels. Her left hand massaged her breast over her bikini top. She began to moan. I could feel the vibration of the little sounds on my cock. I sighed louder in pleasure. Her hand slid down her body and she undid the button on her shorts. Still sucking me, she slid her fingers into her groin to touch herself. I was grunting and rocking my hips in time with her movements on my cock.

Claire lifted her head from my cock and drew a sharp breath. Her hungry eyes were glowing with excitement as she kept stroking my cock with her right hand.

"I want you right now," she said. I didn't answer, but I reached to help her stand. Claire giggled as she moved toward the rocks on the side of the little beach. She braced herself against the rocks and I moved behind her. She drew another deep breath as I found the waistband of her unbuttoned shorts and pulled them down off her hips. She was reaching down to massage her clit as I moved to slip my cock inside her.

I was poised to enter her when I heard a sound that broke my heart. The radio in the bag crackled and I heard a voice calling.

"Rob, Rob, this is Melanie," squawked the radio.

I froze and Claire turned her head to look over her shoulder toward the bag. She groaned in frustration. "Ignore it," she said. She pressed her ass toward me, and my cock was nestled between her round cheeks with the tip glistening over her back.

"Rob, Rob, this is Melanie," the radio squawked again. Turning my head, I could see that the yacht was just rounding the point of the rocky head of land that protected this little cove. We were visible to anyone on deck with binoculars, and there was every reason to think they might look in this direction on their way to pick us up.

"Fuck," I hissed as I pulled my shorts back up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said urgently as quickly rearranged my uniform. Claire laughed as she buttoned her shorts.

"That is just fucking terrible timing," she said with a giggle, finding this all very funny.

My face was bright red and my pulse was pounding as the yacht pulled clear of the point. I pulled the radio out of the pack. Claire found her tank top and laughed as she shook the sand out of it and pulled it back on.

"Go for Rob," I said into the mic.

"Rob, the guests on board are getting ready for their dinner. Hugo is on the way in to pick you off with the tender. Are you almost back to the beach?"

That question and tone gave me some hope that we hadn't been seen.

"Yes, just back now."

"Roger."

Shortly, I could see the tender zipping in from the Horizon.

Claire was still smiling as we watched it coming in.

"How are we going to finish what we started?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I couldn't help but smile. "I'll find a way. I promise you that." Any idea of breaking things off was long gone.

Claire laughed. "Are you sure it's a good idea?" she mocked with hands on her hips. Her smile said that she thought it was.

"It isn't. But we're past that now, aren't we?"

Claire nodded. "I thought you might see it my way." Her tongue darted over her lips. My cock was still uncomfortably stiff in my shorts. As my coworker pulled up, I discreetly adjusted myself to conceal it.

Claire made eyes at me the whole ride back to the yacht. The deckie driving the tender didn't seem to notice, but I gestured at her to knock it off. She just smiled and blew me a discreet kiss. I smiled and shook my head.

When we reached the boat, Claire slipped below deck to change for dinner with her family. I went back to my cabin for a cold shower and a fresh uniform. With my head cleared a bit, I went up to the pilot house to catch up on my paperwork.

Claire was busy with her family for the rest of the evening. They had their dinner outside and then they moved to the upper deck for a drink under the stars. From our anchorage, they could see the monastery on the hill lit up against the night sky on the little island. Off the other beam, the twinkling lights of a distant port town glittered against the water. Standing on the bridge wing, I could feel the warm breeze of the Mediterranean evening gliding by.

Straining my ears, I heard Claire bid the others good night as they drifted off to their cabins for bed. I moved aft of the pilot house and climbed the ladder to the top deck. Claire was finishing a drink by herself near the small bar up there. She saw me approach and turned with a wicked smile. Her red dress had an open back. It fit without a wrinkle and the slit up her thigh was inviting. She moved toward me, but I stopped her with a furtive gesture. She paused uncertainly but nodded her understanding when I pointed discreetly toward the security camera over the bar.

Hearing someone coming up the ladder behind me, I cleared my throat as I moved a half step further away from Claire.

"So, Ms. Davis," I said in a voice that sounded false to me, "are you enjoying the night?"

"Absolutely," she said with more nonchalance than I was able to muster. "It's been beautiful. Do you ever get tired of these views?" she asked gesturing toward the lights around us on the islands in the dark.

Melanie, the stewardess, emerged from the stairs. I nodded a greeting. Melanie returned the nod with a smirk. Melanie was no fool, and this was not the first time she found me chatting with Claire when I should have left the entertaining to the interior crew.

"No, you never do," I said earnestly. "We're very lucky to work out here."

Melanie nodded as she went behind the bar. "That's certainly true," she agreed. "It's hard work, but it has its rewards." Claire smiled and nodded in acknowledgment.

"I can imagine," she said. She finished off her drink and handed the glass to Melanie, who took it with a smile.

"Well," said Claire with a sigh, "after a long day in the sun, I think I'm going to turn in."

"Goodnight, Ms. Davis," said Melanie in her customer service voice.

As Claire turned to go down the stairs, I racked my brain for a way to set up a meeting. I didn't even know what room she was in and it would raise suspicion if I asked someone else.

"Oh, miss," I said innocently, "what cabin are you in? Perhaps you'd like Melanie to bring you a nightcap?"