On Charter in the Med

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," said Claire, "I'm in the forward cabin on that side of the boat." She pointed toward the starboard rail. She paused as if in thought. "No, I don't think I need another drink. What I really want is to go to bed." Claire gave me a wink that Melanie would not see from where she was standing. "Thank you, though."

As she made her way down the stairs, Melanie gave me an annoyed look. "I know what cabin she's in. She clearly didn't want anything more." She evidently took my inquiry as an indictment of her service.

"Of course," I said with raised hands. "Naturally, you would have everything under control. I should have realized."

"Mm, hm," she replied with her arms crossed. I made my retreat after another apology for interfering. Melanie sighed as I disappeared down the stairs.

I made a full round of the boat and then I went up to the bridge to check on the anchor watch. The crewman was sitting in the chair looking alternately between the radar and out the dark windscreen. I took note of the bank of security camera feeds behind him. From where he was sitting, he could not see them unless he turned around. The cook was still cleaning the galley and Melanie was doing dishes in the pantry. The passengers were all in for the night, as was the rest of the crew.

I left the bridge and walked down the ladders to the passenger cabins. I slid up to Clair's door and made the decision not to knock, which might have drawn attention. I tried the door handle, found it unlocked, and slipped inside.

The cabin was dark and my eyes needed a moment to adjust from the bright corridor.

"Claire?" I whispered into the dark.

"What took you so long?" She rose from the bed where she had been sitting and glided over to me. I found her body and the only answer I offered was a kiss. She sighed as I held her.

My hands explored her curves in the dark, and I found she was still wearing the skin-tight dress. My fingers glided over the silky fabric. I undid the clasp behind her neck and peeled the material down, exposing her chest. As my eyes adjusted, I took in the sight of her round breasts. She giggled as I sighed and ran my palms over them.

"Oh, God," she said, "I've been dying since the beach."

"We need to be quiet," I whispered. "The walls between cabins are thinner than you would expect. We've had complaints before from guests that were hoping for more . . . privacy."

"Okay," she whispered back, "I'll be good."

"I doubt it," I teased.

"Whatever do you mean?" Her fingers were already working to undo my belt.

"You've been trouble since you came on board," I said with a low laugh.

"You've hardly even tried to resist my charms."

"How could I?"

"True," she said with a giggle. "You're not going to regret it." I might, I thought, but I was passed stopping now.

My belt rattled as she freed it and undid my fly. She wasted no time hauling my shorts down. I kicked off my deck shoes and shorts and then gasped as Claire slipped her lips over the head of my cock. She braced herself with her hands on my hips and bobbed her head on my hard cock. She started slowly, but she picked up the pace and took in more of my shaft as she felt me thrusting my hips in excitement.

If I let her continue like that, I was going to lose control in a few more moments. I'd been aching for release since we were interrupted, but I didn't want things to end so fast. I reached down to lift her up by her arms. She took a deep breath as she released my cock.

I pulled her in close to me and kissed her neck as we shuffled over toward her bed. Her dress still clung to her hips, and I enjoyed the feel of the soft cloth as I massaged her ass. Claire giggled when I pushed her down on the mattress. I knelt in front of the bed and she spread her legs as I pushed up the bottom of her dress around her waist. She raised her hips to let me pull down her panties. I heard her gasp in anticipation as I moved her toward me by her hips and lowered my head to her groin.

I felt the heat radiating from her sex on my face as I tasted her. She sighed softly and squirmed while I flitted my tongue around her pussy. I enjoyed the reactions of her body and stifled moans with every motion of my tongue across her wet flesh. I was savoring the taste and the sweet scent.

"That feels so good,' she moaned a bit too loudly for comfort. I raised my head.

"Shh," I urged. "You've got to keep quiet."

She pushed my head back toward her sex. "Just don't stop," she whispered back.

I slipped a finger inside her pussy as a continued to lick her. Claire cooed her pleasure under the double assault as I moved the finger in and out of her. She breathed heavily and choked off the moans that were trying to escape from her heaving chest. She was writhing and gasping. The pitch of her breath was steadily rising as she braced her body against a building climax.

Before she reached the point of no return, I gave her one final lick that caused her to shudder. She sighed in protest as I stood up without finishing her, but then she giggled as she felt me moving my body over her. The head of my cock probed tentatively at the lips of her pussy and Claire reached an arm behind me to pull me in closer.

"Oh fuck, I need you in me," she sighed. I obliged her by leaning forward and thrusting my hips so that my cock slipped into her warm lips and I felt her wetness envelop me. With two more pumps, I was deep in her body. I wrapped my fingers around her waist and started to move my cock in her. Her pussy's warm grip was electric around me.

"Deeper," she begged. I braced my knees on the bed and pressed my body hard into her encircling thighs with every thrust. I pumped her until the slapping of our flesh became too loud. I had to restrain myself against the primal impulse to pound her with wild abandon.

Claire giggled as I shifted to change the angle our bodies met. For a few strokes, it was quieter, but within moments, we were making too much noise again. I sighed in some frustration as I pulled out of her and helped her to scoot farther up onto the bed. She shed her dress as she slid back. I was beginning to crawl up to enter her again when she urged me to lie on the bed with a pull on my shoulder.

I did as she suggested and then I chuckled as she rolled herself upright and swung a leg over my body.

"I told you that you wouldn't regret this," she teased as she lined up her pussy on my cock and lowered herself onto it. She sighed with satisfaction as my manhood filled her again.

"You feel so good," I whispered as she ground her hips on top of me. She let out one ill-advised groan as she found a position that she liked. She managed to control the urge to cry out as she started to fuck herself up and down my shaft.

Her labored breathing and tensing muscles told me that she was riding to her own climax. She worked her body urgently and I lifted my hips to meet her. Her breath caught in her chest and she shuddered as the orgasm rolled through her core. She moaned again as the sensation peaked and then she took a few more contented thrusts of her hips on top of me.

I was almost ready to come myself and I urged her to keep going. Claire giggled as I reached up to hold her by the waist. She let me guide her motions with my hands, matching my pace with her body while I thrust up into her. My whole groin was aching to burst and the tingling charge of an orgasm began to build up in my balls and at the base of my cock.

"Oh, Rob, I want you to come inside me," she pleaded. "Come inside me."

The exhilarating sensation radiated along my shaft. I knew my cock was ready to burst deep inside Claire's fit body. I felt my groin throb with the first surge of my climax. My cock twitched as my cum spurted into her with each pulse. She rode out the waves of my ejaculation until I sighed with complete satisfaction and then she rolled off me to cuddle against my shoulder. We lay together in total contentment.

We rested that way for some time. I must have drifted off, for I woke with a start.

"I can't fall asleep here," I whispered.

"Running off? Typical man," she teased.

I leaned over and kissed her softly. "I wish I could stay, but I can't be caught down here."

"I know. It's okay. Where are we hiking tomorrow?"

"I don't know, but I can look something up."

"You should."

"Hopefully the captain will let me go with you again. It's better if your father makes the suggestion instead of you or me. Do you think he will?"

"He'll suggest it, and he'll think it's his idea, particularly if I tell him I want to go hiking alone." She giggled.

"Yeah, I think that will probably work." I chuckled and gave her one last kiss. After I was back in uniform, I breathed a soft goodbye in her ear and slipped out the door.

I move quickly up the aft stairs and away from the passenger cabins. I circled around the main deck before heading toward the ladder well that led to the crew quarters. I was about to duck down the steps when Melanie came around the corner. She must have been working late cleaning up.

"Rob," she said, as she started in surprise, "what are you doing up still?"

"Just doing a round."

She looked at her watch. "It's 12:30."

I shrugged. "I wasn't tired."

Melanie crossed her arms. "That's because you've been off galivanting with the customer's daughter while we've been working." Her mouth twitched in a wry grin.

My face burned red. "I . . . I don't know what you mean."

"Hiking all day with pretty company?"

"Oh, that."

"What else would I mean?"

"Well, no. Obviously, hiking. You just shouldn't say that about the guest."

"She's not pretty?" Melanie arched an eyebrow.

"Of course, she is."

"Then what's the problem?"

I shrugged. "It's just not like that."

Melanie tilted her head ever so slightly as she considered me. "Then what's it like? You're behaving very strangely."

I shrugged again. "Sorry. Maybe I'm just more tired than I thought. Too much sun I guess."

"Maybe."

"I'm going to try to go to sleep."

Melanie smiled. "That's probably a good idea." I could feel her eyes on me as I walked down the passageway to my cabin.

Claire and her family were onboard for several more days. Claire was effortlessly casual when I encountered her around the boat, but I was painfully awkward. Melanie continued to give me knowing looks when it happened, which made me very concerned.

Claire kept asking to take excursions and she was correct that telling her father she wanted to go alone was a sure-fire way to get him to insist that I escort her. For my part, I arranged hikes on increasingly remote little islands so we could have privacy. We made love every afternoon under the shade of olive trees or on secluded little beaches by azure water. We also visited more of the picturesque white-washed port villages, although we managed to be discreet in the towns. The last night she was onboard, I spent more time than was wise in her cabin as we shared one last passionate encounter.

On drop-off day, I was miserable that Claire was leaving, but also a bit relieved that nothing had blown up in our faces. Much as the crew had greeted the Davis family on their arrival, we lined up on the pier to say goodbye. Most of the family said perfunctory pleasantries before walking up to the waiting taxi. Only Claire took the time again to speak to each of us. When she got to me, she ignored the hand I offered and wrapped me in a full-body hug. I sighed as I felt her body pressed against mine one more time. She kissed me on the cheek as we parted.

I felt a little slimy as Claire's father handed the captain a thick envelope of cash for the crew's tip.

As Claire waved goodbye to the whole crew and turned toward the taxi, the captain was looking at me with a raised eyebrow and a searching look. I shrugged nonchalantly, but I knew my face was bright red. I didn't say anything. Melanie stared straight ahead with a blank expression.

About a month went by from the day Claire left the boat. We talked a few times and exchanged a few text messages, but the interval between communication was already starting to get longer. I felt in my bones that I would probably never see her again, and I ached when I thought about it. At some point, we'd simply lose touch and that would be that. It had been years since I had felt a connection so powerful and I hated this miserable sensation of loss. At times, I wondered if the thrill of the short romance was worth this dreadful aftermath.

Part of my heart thought I should make some grand gesture, like traveling to California to see her. My rational inner voice told me that was impossible. For one thing, she might not feel the same way. For her, despite the intensity of the connection at the time, it might now be just a vacation fling. I didn't think I could bear it if she rejected me under those circumstances. Even worse, if she felt threatened or uncomfortable about such an attempt, she might say something to her family or my employer. I could find myself not just rejected, but also fired and blacklisted in the industry.

I was thinking of Claire so much, that I started to see her around town. One afternoon, while I was on shore on an errand, I could have sworn I saw Claire across the market. Looking twice, I realized it was a young woman in the uniform of one of the other yachts based in the port. I turned away quickly so the woman wouldn't think I was staring at her and I put it out of my mind.

Sitting on the bridge doing paperwork one brilliant Mediterranean afternoon a few days later, I sighed over my laptop and log books and wondered how long it would be before I could get her out of my mind. I knew the feelings would pass eventually. It wasn't the first time I'd suffered a bit of heartbreak, and I had gotten over it before.

Sighing again, I resolved to find a wingman and hit the bars that night. Maybe I could meet a local girl or a tourist to distract myself. I knew that would not satisfy the ache, but it might be fun. Such liaisons had been the sum of my romantic life as a seasonal expatriate for some time, and they probably would be again, at least for now.

"Hey, Rob?"

I looked up to see Melanie standing at the door of the bridge. She had a strange smile on her face and I didn't know what to make of it.

"What's up, Mel?"

"There's someone to see you on the pier."

"Can you escort them up here?" I was feeling lazy.

Melanie thought about that for a second. "You should probably go down. It might be uncomfortable if they come up here."

"Who is it?"

Melanie shook her head. "I really think you should just go down." I began to assume that it was an ex-crew member. Sometimes there were awkward interactions if they ended up on one of the other boats in town, especially if they left us on bad terms. This might be about some petty dispute over a final paycheck or something like that.

I shrugged. "Okay, have it your way, mysterious one." Melanie shrugged back at me and smiled as she left the bridge.

I walked down the ladder and through the interior of the boat toward the stern. As I popped out onto the aft deck, I saw a young woman in a yachtie uniform standing on the pier. She was looking out toward the town, so I could not see who it was. I believed my suspicion about a former crewmember was confirmed. I sighed as I crossed the gangway onto the concrete pier, but I almost tripped into the water as she turned to face me.

"Jesus, Claire. What are you doing here?" My jaw hung open. My first instinct was to wrap her in a hug, and the glow in her eyes suggested it would have been welcome, but I froze and darted a glance up the boat. Melanie was standing on the upper deck watching us with her knowing smirk. I assumed she must have figured everything out by now, but discretion was still necessary. I could not make it obvious to the rest of the crew that something had happened while Claire was onboard as a guest.

"Can we take a walk into town?" I asked, suppressing my shock.

Claire grinned. "I thought you might say something like that. Let's go."

We quickly walked up the pier and turned the corner toward the main square. As soon as the boat was out of sight, Claire practically threw herself at me. I wrapped her up in my arms and we kissed frantically. It was a long moment before we pulled ourselves apart. I held her by the waist and she had her hands linked behind my neck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She giggled. "What does it look like?"

I smiled. "I mean, it looks like you're in a crew uniform. What's the deal?"

"I did my STCW and a stewardess course and here I am. I got a job in town. It wasn't hard, really. I have to start from the bottom, of course, but that's okay."

"But, why?"

"Well, I think reason number one is pretty obvious," she said rubbing her hand up and down my arm. She grinned and I smiled back at her.

"I . . . I almost don't know what to say. I'm glad you're here. God knows I've been thinking about you."

"But, that's not the only reason. I thought a lot about what you told me about working your way up in this job and about the reasons why you got into it. I want that too. I want a life of my own choosing, not the life I'm expected to live. At least, I want to try this for now."

"Are you sure? You don't really need to do this, right? Being a stewardess is hard work."

She pretended to stretch her back. "As I'm already learning." She laughed again. "I know it's hard. I'm okay with that if it means I can pay my own way and take a while to figure out who I want to be. And who I want to be with."

We turned to walk further up the block. "What does your family think of all this?"

She grimaced. "They're not happy, of course. They do love me, even if they're disappointed, but I won't get any support from them as long as I persist in ignoring their wishes."

"Oh."

"I just don't want to follow their preferred path. It will be okay eventually, I think. For now, it's hard for them to understand."

"Some people in the industry might resent your background, even if you're cut off from that right now."

Claire shrugged. "Maybe. I can't help that except by doing my best and being a decent person. I'm not naïve. I know I've had every advantage in life and that safety net is still there anytime I decide to accept it. I can't change who my family is. I don't really think I have anything to apologize for." She shrugged again.

"Of course not," I agreed. "Do your parents know about us?"

She grinned. "So, there's an 'us,' now?"

I smiled back. "I mean, you told me that was the number one reason you're here."

"Wrong. I told you the number one reason is obvious. You're the one assuming I meant you." She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Fair enough. But, do they know?"

"No. Not yet. I thought you might be worried about your job. As far as they know, this is just about me being a rebel or a free spirit, or whatever else they think about me."

"Thank you."

"Of course. I get it. I told you before not to worry and I meant it. Once I've been here a minute, we can pass it off like nothing happened before I moved over here for work."

"I'm sorry to have to be a bit sneaky still. It's just . . ."

"It's nothing. I get it. I'm just happy to see you."

"So, tell me about your boat."

"It's the Motor Yacht Rose. We're homeported here. At least for now. Which I think is very convenient. You might even say it's why I applied to join her in particular."

"Well, I wouldn't want to assume again."

"Naturally." She giggled and smiled.

"I know the Rose. That's a good outfit. Captain Brian is a good man. I think you'll have a good experience. It sounds like you're telling me we'll get to see each other a lot when we're in port at the same time."