On Company Time

Story Info
Jane joins the corporate world and learns new skills.
4.5k words
4.28
10.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Before diving into today's story, I want to give a huge shout-out to Phil Anderer, the unsung hero behind the scenes. Phil's keen eye and editing wizardry have been instrumental in polishing my stories and banishing those pesky typos and spelling errors. Thanks to his expertise, I can share my thoughts with you all in a much clearer and more refined way. Big thanks to Phil for making sure each post shines.

I remembered when they hired Jane. She was brought in to be an administrative assistant and she was good at it. For months she made sure our calendars were up-to-date and the phone got answered.

She was always nice and wished everyone who passed her, a good morning or good afternoon. Beyond that she didn't say much at all. She would answer questions when asked, but generally kept to herself.

Jane was chubby, not fat, just overweight. She couldn't have been over too far over 20, and maybe 30 of 40 lbs away from a beach body. Her style of dress could be best called 'minister's wife'. It was layer upon layer of long skirts, loose fitting blouses and cardigans. I even caught a tissue pushed up her sleeve one morning.

Despite all this there was something about her. She smiled when I said "Hello", when I looked in her direction she was always looking back. I liked being around her. She also called me 'Mr. Wilson' instead of Dan or Danny. I couldn't have been any more than 7 or 8 years older than her.

About six months after she was hired, the company decided the IT department needed their own admin assistant. From now on she would be responsible for buying what we needed for repairs, updating our logs, and generally keeping a bunch of techs in order.

To accommodate this, they moved her desk outside an office I shared with Frank. I couldn't enter or leave my office without walking by her. She would almost jump out of her chair every time I walked by.

To start, I would ask her about her day. Then I got into the habit of sharing a joke with her every morning. Stupid stuff at first, but they got progressively naughty as we went along.

"What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?" I asked her one morning. "Beat it. We're closed!"

To make sure the joke landed, I mimed jacking off.

She giggled and covered her mouth. I watched as her face turned red.

It was a bit of a Human Resource nightmare, but I was sure Jane wouldn't report me.

"What's the difference between hungry and horny?" I asked her a few days later. "Where you stick the cucumber."

Same giggle, but this time Jane pointed to her crotch to show she got the joke.

There was something about this gesture, it's juxtaposition with who she was, that stopped me for a minute. I smiled back at her. I had to admit having this woman, who wouldn't swear unless tortured, pointing to her own crotch, was hot.

Because of this my jokes got more and more sexual.

"My girlfriend gave me a hand job the other day using Vaseline. I came three times trying to wash that shit off," I said one morning.

"Really Mr. Wilson?" she asked me, her eyes bright.

"No, it was just a joke," I told her. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Huh?" She looked at me, head tilted. "That surprises me."

I just smiled and went into my office.

It wasn't lost on me that Jane might have a bit of a crush. Don't get me wrong, I liked the attention. However, there were two issues; Jane wasn't really my type and there were workplace rules about dating.

Jane started to offer to get me coffee in the morning.

"You look busy Mr. Wilson," she would say. "I don't mind grabbing a cup for you."

When she brought it in, she would hang out by my desk for a short while, leaving only when Frank came in or it seemed to have been there a little too long.

One day, I was reorganizing the equipment room, moving desktops around and storing them on shelves. Jane was taking down the inventory numbers with me and we were joking and laughing together.

One of the desktops was on the top shelf and I was having a hard time bringing it down safely.

I looked around for a ladder or step stool, however, once again it had been borrowed and not returned.

"Jane," I asked, "can I lift you up to grab that computer?"

"Of course, Mr. Wilson," she replied, jumping up and coming over.

I sized up the difference in height to the top of the shelf and grabbed Jane around the legs just below her bum. The result of which was, when I lifted her up, her bum was right in my face as I hugged her legs.

"Oh," she cried out, "I hope I don't fart."

Coming from anyone else it would have been normal or a joke between friends. Coming from Jane, it caught me completely off-guard. The laughing made me shake and Jane almost dropped the computer on my head. I slid her gently back to the ground by loosening my grip, but not loose enough to prevent her dress from riding up to her waist. For a brief moment, I noticed that Jane was in stockings, not panty hose like I would have suspected. She also wore what could best be described as silk lingerie of some sort.

"Mr. Wilson," she said, startled, "I am so sorry, that was completely by accident."

"Oh god," I replied, "my fault entirely. I am sorry, I should have done something different. Didn't mean for your dress to come up like that."

At this point I had verbal diarrhea.

"Well, that's your Christmas present taken care of," Jane joked, trying to ease the tension.

Without thinking I sputtered out, "Not fair, I didn't get a good look."

Jane looked at me for a minute and felt all the air leave the room. Had I just said that? I was going to be in front of HR before the end of the day.

While my head spun, and I tried to think of something to say, Jane placed her hands on the front of her skirt and started to bunch it into her hands. In a moment I was looking at the top of her stockings and then her silk panties. They were not see-through in any way, but light enough I could make out everything underneath. Individual pubic hairs were visible against the material.

I stood there in shock, my mouth hanging open. She was smiling at me and pivoting back and forth with one leg bent looking like a 1940s pin up model.

"Like what you see Mr. Wilson?" she shyly asked me. Her face was flushed, and I could tell this was new to her. She had taken a chance and was now hoping she wouldn't be humiliated by it.

"I do Jane," I stammered, "very sexy indeed."

I was quickly getting hard, and this didn't go unnoticed. Jane looked at the impression growing in my pants proudly. She was delighted her display had been received this way.

By this time my brain has switched tracks. HR was no longer my first concern.

"Are those silk?" I asked, finally thinking of something to say.

"They are," Jane replied, "feel them."

I moved closer to and touched the panel of material above her mound. An audible sigh escaped her lips. The material was super soft and I started to rub it a bit. I was now standing less than an inch apart from Jane with her forehead inline with my chin. This close, I could tell she was shaking a little, almost vibrating.

She looked up at me with her eyes partly closed. She was looking for a kiss. I was happy to oblige and tilted my head down. There was an eagerness about her kiss, like she was trying to latch on to me. At the same time, my movement lowered my hand a little more and I was now rubbing the top of her slit.

The moment I touched her sensitive pearl, I could feel her stiffen and her eyes shot open. Her arms were now around me and her fingers seemed to be trying to dig in, to hold on.

I kept gently rubbing her and she started to pant. I slid my finger into the side of her panties and continued with skin-to-skin contact. She was wet, so very wet. It didn't take that long until she was shaking in my arms.

As she calmed down, she relaxed.

"Oh wow," she said, "that was so much better than..."

She cut herself off. It was a funny comment, so I had to ask.

"Better than?" I teased. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," she said quietly, "better than... than... better than me, alright?"

Her head was in her hands, and she was bright red.

"I can't believe I just said that." She groaned.

"That you play 'solitaire' once in a while?" I continued to tease. "God, you might be the only one in the world, you know, except for everybody else."

She smiled at me and my attempts to relieve her discomfort. By now her dress had fallen back into place and there wasn't any evidence of what had just happened other than the outline in the front of my pants.

Jane stared at it like she was trying to decide something.

Finally, she asked, "Can I help with that?"

"What did you have in mind?" I said with a smile and a wink.

"I could, you know..." She went on to gesture at the universal hand job mime.

"I won't say 'no'," I replied, "but you don't have to."

Jane reached over and undid my pants, letting them drop to my knees. She then pulled down my underwear and gave a little gasp. "Oh!"

She took my cock into her hands and looked it over. She seemed a little unsure of how to start. For a few moments she rapidly switched hold, speed, and pressure, until she found something that worked for her. She also found standing awkward and was soon on her knees in front of me.

She found a rhythm and kept it going. Tentatively, she kissed the top of my leg and felt my bum.

"Oh, Jane," I told her, "that feels so good."

Getting her off and the fact we were still at work in a room anyone could burst into at any moment all added to the pleasure. I leaned back against the shelf and enjoyed the hand working my dick.

"Oh Jane," I moaned, "I'll be there very soon."

"What should I do with it?" Jane asked with some concern.

"Oh, whatever you like, sweetie." Not understanding the practical nature of the question.

"Like what?" Her voice almost turned to panic.

"Swallow it, catch it in a tissue, it's up to you," I assured her.

She started looking around for options and I was fairly sure she was going to run out of time very quickly.

"Oh Jane, here we go," I panted.

At the last moment she put her mouth over the end of my cock in a way that was more utilitarian than sexy. I saw her eyes bulge at the first load shot out. The second and third came with the same force and I finally finished with a dribble.

Jane's eyes had begun to water. She was holding her mouth to catch as much as possible and not make a mess. However, she hadn't thought it through. She now had a mouth of cum and was wondering what to do next. With a certain amount of will, I saw her force it down. She then burped a little burp.

"Sorry," she said, fanning the smell away.

I pulled my pants back on and got myself back together.

"Well, that was a nice way to break up a workday," I smiled.

Jane smiled back at me, but with a lot less confidence. Her watering eyes had caused some of her eye makeup to run and she looked a little dishevelled. I moved closer and gave her a kiss.

"You should fix your eye makeup a little, then we need to get back to work before someone comes looking," I said.

Jane nodded at me and headed for the door. I went back to my office and tried to get my head back into work mode. I also started to mull over what this had meant. Was this a one-time thing or would it become an ongoing work-fling?

Jane wasn't really my type, dating type. I doubted we had any of the same interests. If that came up, I was going to gently steer clear of that.

I got a few things done and was shocked how much time had gone by. When I got up to leave, I noticed that Jane had already gone for the day. I felt bad, maybe I should have gone out and said something to her earlier... 'thank you for the hand job' or something.

I realized I didn't have any personal contact information for her. Which was probably a good thing. I didn't want to take this outside of work.

The following morning, Jane was already in when I arrived. She greeted me in the same way she normally did.

"Good morning, Mr. Wilson," she said with a hint of a smirk.

"Good morning, Jane," I replied. "Got a moment? I need help with my appointments."

Jane followed me into my office and came round the side of my desk to look at my computer.

"Jane," I started, "are you ok with what happened yesterday?"

"Yes," she replied, "I enjoyed yesterday."

Good, I was glad it hadn't gone sideways, and she was happy with what we had gotten up to. I thought I would push my luck a little and, to be honest, I was wondering if she wore stockings everyday.

I slid my hand up the back of her leg and under her skirt. Sure enough, I was soon on bare skin and touching soft panties. She leaned over further like she was trying to read something on my computer screen. I felt her ample bum and squeezed.

"Oh," she said quietly.

I got bolder and slid my fingers under her panties and felt her lips. She was damp already. I wondered if she stayed in a state of perpetual readiness. I slid a finger inside her and her hand shot out to grab the desk for support.

"You know that was the first time I did that yesterday," she whispered in my ear.

"Fool around at work?" I asked.

"No, well that too, but everything." She continued, "I have never done that before, you know swallowed and stuff."

I suddenly took interest.

"Jane," I looked at her, "are you telling me you're a virgin?"

"In just about every way," she replied. "Only your fingers and mine have been where you are now."

I didn't really know what to say. I mean, I shouldn't have been surprised. It was the two dualities of Jane that surprised me. Here I was with my finger inside her, but she was telling me she had no sexual experience.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, pausing my admissions.

"Oh, please don't," she assured me.

There is something very male about being there first. It shouldn't make a difference, but it does. All future lovers would be compared to me and what I do now. I swapped my finger for my thumb and used the new freed digits to tap and rub her little bean.

"Oh Mr. Wilson, oh god Mr. Wilson," she whispered into my ear, trying her best not to be loud.

I really wished I could throw her dress up and devour her pussy. It was too dangerous. Anyone could walk in at any moment. Frank could walk in at any moment. Fuck, I had almost forgot about Frank. He was a late riser, but I am sure he was due imminently.

I pulled my hand away.

"Sorry," I told her, "Frank is going to be here any minute."

She looked at me with an expression of horror. Not at the idea of Frank arriving, but for cutting her off from the pleasure she had been feeling.

She pulled me close and whimpered in my ear, "I was getting so close."

"We will need to find some time later," I said. "Trust me, I feel as bad as you."

Her hand felt my crotch and confirmed the hard-on lying there.

"I guess you do." She giggled.

After she left my office, I sat there for a few minutes gathering my thoughts. I could smell Jane all around me. My fingers, oh how her scent lingered on them.

Frank arrived shortly after, confirming my actions had been the correct ones. We caught up with what needed to be done that day and went back to work.

The next couple of hours were torture. Even though I had left Jane high and dry, I was a little hard up now myself. It is funny how you start to make foolish choices when thinking with your dick.

I tried to imagine what we could do and kept coming back to the storage room. A while later, I left my office and dropped a folded sticky note on her desk.

It simply read 'Storage room?'

I hurried on by and headed for the storage room, hoping no one saw me. Looking around, I tried to find ways I could jam the door after Jane arrived. But even that would look suspicious. In the room were a few half shelves we used to store old manuals on. That gave me an idea.

A few minutes later Jane poked her head in the door.

"Mr. Wilson?" she whispered.

"Yes!" I loud whispered back.

She came in and quickly closed the door behind her.

"Will we be safe here?" Jane asked me.

"I have an idea." I smiled at her. "Come round to this side of the bookshelf and watch the door."

She did as I asked, and I stood behind her. Running my hand up the back of her leg I picked up where I left off this morning. In no time at all my hand was in her panties and gently bit the back of her neck. I reached around the front of her and gave one of her tits a squeeze.

I then dropped to my knees behind her and pulled up her dress to her waist. All morning I had been thinking about this. I pushed between her cheeks and ran my tongue all the way along her slit.

"Oh, Mr. Wilson!" Jane said a bit too loud. "Oh my god that's incredible."

I used my hands to hold her open and ran my tongue deeper. She was like jelly and quivered the entire time. I leaned back and pushed a couple of fingers inside, pumping them in and out.

Jane was now squealing into her hand. I had to remove my fingers to return to my tonguing. Apparently, Jane had been thinking about this all day as well. It didn't take that long before she was lying over the top of the shelves and cresting hard.

I pulled her panties back in place and let her skirt down.

A few minutes later she turned to look at me.

"Wow, Mr Wilson," Jane said, still panting. "That was intense."

She hugged me and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate, and I enjoyed it.

"I am not really ready to, you know, fuck," she said, like she had never used the word before.

"You are not going to lose your virginity in a storage room." I smiled at her.

"I do want to offer you something, though." I could see Jane thinking what that could be.

She knelt where I had just been. I was leaning sideways against the top of the shelf. Undoing my pants, she took out my cock. This time she quickly started to jack me off again. A few seconds in, she stopped and then slowly pushed the head of my cock into her mouth. The feeling was incredible. For a few seconds Jane didn't move. She seemed unsure. To help her out, I slowly started moving in and out of her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and stroked her head.

"Jane, that feels great," I told her.

She moaned around my cock, loving what she was hearing. Soon she got the idea and started moving herself, bobbing up and down on my shaft. I had spent hours daydreaming about getting Jane off and having her take care of me.

I had to force myself to stay in control. Not push too deep. A couple of times I lost a little control and was reminded by her coughing.

"Sorry," I told her, "I got carried away."

She just smiled at me and continued.

Soon the end was upon me.

"Jane," I said, "I'm close."

I felt her tense and pulled back a little so only the head was between her lips. She pumped me and bobbed on the tip. I let go and I felt strings being pulled from all parts of my body. Jane coughed a little and did her best to swallow it all.

To top it all off she gave a hard suck on the tip making my knees weak.

I pulled her up and went to kiss her. She pulled back a little.

"Are you sure?" she asked, "you just, you know."

"It belongs to me," I smiled, "I'm ok with it."

The kiss this time was longer.

"We better get back to work before we are missed." I reminded her we were still on company time.

She went first and I waited a reasonable amount of time before following on.

I shot her a secret smile as I passed her desk.

This went on for a few weeks. I hoped no one noticed us disappearing together, that we weren't raising suspicions.

Each time I tried something new with her. I wanted her to feel new heights every time.

The first time I licked her asshole she jumped a couple of feet away from me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, startled.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers
12