On Company Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok," I said. "How did it feel?"

"Good," she confirmed, "but it's my bum, that's gross."

"It isn't," I assured her. "Relax and enjoy it."

She didn't seem convinced.

"Trust me," I told her.

"OK," she said. "But please don't, don't put anything in there, your finger, you know."

"I won't," I said, "I promise."

I went back to what I was doing and spent a minute rimming her asshole. Jane quivered below me and soon when I returned to her pussy it sent her over the edge.

Her ability to give a blowjob, with some suggestions from me, had improved as well. Much less choking, and I went a little deeper each time.

Once a month, during her 'time', it was blowjobs only. They were even more passionate during this time, like she was trying to get us both off. She even told me once not to worry, she would take care of herself at home later. The thought of that had me covering her tonsils in no time. By the time her period was over I was anxious to get back between her legs. Jane was just as anxious to get me back there. She would let out a week's frustration all at once.

Once I asked her to show me how she got off... Asked her to masturbate for me in our secret space. She was very shy at first, but finally lifted her skirt and rubbed herself. I pulled myself out and went along with her. Her gaze was transfixed on my crotch as mine was on hers. She came, and I followed right after, pointing to a lower shelf. I had to pop back later to clean it up. We added this to our regular routine, and I remembered to bring a coffee cup with me to aid in cleaning up.

I wanted to fuck her more and more every day. I was fairly sure at the right time, the moment before she came, I could have slipped it in with her approval. However, that didn't seem right, this wasn't the right place and clearly wasn't the right way.

It was Jane who brought it up one day.

We had just finished one of our sessions and were having a post coitus hug.

"I want you to make love to me," she told me.

"That would be amazing," I told her. "But not here, like this."

She agreed and we left it for now.

One of the things that never seemed to come up, was any extension to our relationship. I hadn't asked her out after work, and she hadn't questioned the nature of our relationship. In fact, she still called me Mr. Wilson all the time.

That left me with a problem. I didn't want to go out with her. What I liked was our little bit of daily fun at work.

One day it happened; my problem or dilemma got solved. It wasn't the way I wanted. I got fired. It wasn't surprising, all this fooling around had meant I was constantly behind on my work. I was walked out, and my keys, passes and email were removed.

I didn't have any contact information for Jane, so I waited for her to contact me. Maybe we could sneak away for some afternoon fun. A few days, then a week went by. I hadn't heard from Jane. Surely, she could have gotten my number from Frank or someone else at work.

About two years later, I was at a conference for my new company when I heard a familiar sound.

"MR. WILSON!" a voice called out.

Looking around, I saw Jane. What stunned me was that she was very pregnant.

"Jane, wow, it's been what, two years?" I said, I didn't know where to start.

Jane came over and kissed me on the cheek. "How have you been?"

"Good, good," I replied. "Looks like you have been busy!"

"Yep," she smiled, "married as well."

Jane showed me her ring.

We grabbed a coffee and caught up a little. She didn't say it exactly, but she knew our 'thing' had been a work-only thing. They had given her my old job and she had been doing very well so far. I didn't mind that, she deserved it.

She had met her husband a few months after I was fired. He was her cable installer and she had asked him out.

The whole time, I noted how more confident Jane seemed; she was a different woman from the one I had known.

When the coffee was over, we exchanged email addresses and went on our way. It turned out that was the last time I saw her. I still think about the missed opportunity of being her first fuck. However, in some ways that seemed to make everything else more memorable. Our time together was measured in months but stayed with me for years.

12