On Demand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck your ass is so tight," he murmured, taking in the pleasure, "what a shame I'm gonna have to ruin it."

He wasted no time letting me get used to the feeling, immediately beginning to pull out and then back in as I buried my face in the sheets. He began to pick up speed, thrusting into me faster and faster. He pushed his hand on my back, leaning on it and pinning me to the bed. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure, and I began to moan into his jockstrap.

"Mmf! Ah! Oh god! Fuck!"

"Fuck yeah, you like that, faggot? You like my big dick?" Brad panted.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck!"

"Say it!"

"Fuck! Oh! I love your - Ah! - your big dick!" I said, muffled by the makeshift gag.

"Oh fuck yeah! Take my fucking dick, faggot!" he yelled, and with that he began to go even faster. Soon he was fucking me hard and fast. I could feel his balls slapping against my taint and his groin slapping against my ass. He then leaned into me harder, making me arch my back further, and suddenly his dick hit a spot that sent waves of pleasure through my body.

"FUCK! OH GOD! YES! RIGHT THERE!" I yelled, still muffled through the jockstrap.

He fucked me harder and harder, each thrust connecting with that magic spot making me melt. And then suddenly, without warning, I came. Unbelievable pleasure shot through me as I had the best orgasm ever. I basically painted the bed under me. Brad was still fucking me, and I felt him start to go even faster, intensifying my pleasure.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! OH GOD!" he moaned, and then slammed into me one more time. With that he began to cum inside me. I felt spurt after spurt of his load begin to fill my ass, and with one last half-hearted thrust, he collapsed on me.

We lay like that for a few minutes, catching our breath and reveling in the afterglow. But soon, too soon if you ask me, Brad stood up and pulled out of me. I could feel his cum begin to leak out of my ass when he did. He began to get dressed, and told me to do the same.

I stood up slowly and asked if I could use his bathroom. Without waiting for an answer I went in and began to clean myself up. Once I was done cleaning out everything (and when I say everything, I mean everything) I caught myself in the mirror again. I didn't look different, but I felt different. The guy in the next room over, the school's most popular jock for fuck's sake, had just fucked me and taken my virginity. I felt weirdly powerful. Sure, he had blackmail material, but now I did too. I saw my reflection smile and realized that I was strangely happy. With one last look, I went back into his room.

He saw me and said, "Remember, if you ever-"

"I know, I know," I cut him off, "if I tell anyone you'll kill me or something. Can you take me home now? I have a project due tomorrow."

He stared at me, mildly offended. I could see the gears turning in his brain. He shook his head absentmindedly, then said after a moment, "Yeah, sure, whatever."

After that nothing interesting happened. He drove me home, told me to meet him after school the next day to "tutor him", then left me on my driveway. I told my mom I'd be tutoring this classmate sometimes after school since he asked me, she agreed and told me that was very generous. I went to my room, did some homework, ate dinner, and went to sleep.

I had a feeling my life had just changed, but I don't think I knew exactly how much it did.

12