On Display at the Art Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla had butterflies in her stomach. She stopped breathing when his finger slid between her wet labia.

Her legs involuntarily parted a little as his fingers gently pulled her lips apart, she closed her eyes when they slipped into her.

He curled his finger a little and rubbed the hard knot just inside her.

His lips closed around her nipple as his finger slid in and out of her feeling the tightness as he massaged the hard swollen gland just inside her.

His cock twitched under his robe when he tasted the wetness on his finger. Her scent in the crisp morning air made his head spin.

Kayla knelt on the wooden deck beside him.

She untied the cloth belt that held his robe and pulled it open letting it fall to the sides of his chair.

Taylor's cock stood straight up and lay on his stomach, he was bigger than any she had ever had. His balls hung low like a bull and rested on top of his closed legs.

Taylor watched Kayla as she inspected him. She gently stroked the length of his throbbing cock, feeling its weight. She bent over and kissed the purple head then licked little circles around it. Stroking its length with her hand she squeezed a drop of clear pre cum from him. Taylor watched as Kayla licked it off and swallowed it. He watched her squeeze the base and pull up as if trying to milk another drop from him.

She moved from his side to between his legs in front of him. She was mesmerized at the size and wondered how much of it she could get down her throat. Kayla knew she couldn't take it all but she wanted to know how much she could take. She wanted to feel it down her throat. She wanted to take it balls deep and hold it there while Taylor emptied his seed deep down her throat. Her thoughts ran wild. She had never felt such a strong desire to please any man before.

Taylor sat in disbelief as he watched the young woman so intent on getting it all the way down her throat. The way she fondled and tugged at his scrotum made him moan.

Finally, with tears in her eyes, Kayla stood up and stepped over his lap with one leg and sat on him. She felt his cock twitch between them.

She moved back and forth just feeling his hardness between them. Again it twitched and jerked.

Looking into his eyes she raised up. Reaching down she took Taylor in her hand and rubbed the swollen head between her lips.

Kayla held the soft head at her wet, warm entrance, she squatted lower, they felt it sliding in. Her eyes closed and her jaw dropped as she slowly took it all.

Only when she was sitting on him with her full weight and his cock buried in her warm, tight pussy as far as it could go did she let her eyes open again. Her head tipped back as she put her hands on his shoulders.

It stretched her like nothing ever had. Never had a cock felt so fucking good to her.

Never had she felt this full or stretched.

She began rocking back and forth on it, feeling it moving deep inside her. Feeling herself stretched tight around it.

Kayla reached behind herself and found his balls. Taylor moaned when she fondled and pulled on his nut sack as she rocked back and forth with him deep inside her. He loved the way the young woman was kneading, pulling and milking his balls. He knew the clinching in her cunt was involuntary.

Kayla felt her first orgasm knocking at her door. She closed her eyes tighter. Leaning back she arched her back. She pushed her breasts out for all the world to see. She began to tremble and jerk. She felt the cock growing bigger inside her. It pulsed and twitched as she began to grind her swollen clit between them.

Taylor went stiff under her. They both felt his cock swell bigger yet. They felt his balls contract in her hand, they felt his warm cum explode thru his pulsing cock. They felt it forcing its way between the tightness of his painfully hard cock and the tight muscles deep inside her that involuntarily constricted, squeezing him harder than he ever thought possible.

They both felt the muscles in her pussy squeezing and sucking for more of the warm cum that seemed to soak into her soul.

They both wanted it to never end.

She collapsed on top of him, gasping for air and covered in small beads of sweat.

When Kayla finally caught her breath she whispered.

"Teach me, teach me to please you Taylor!"

She felt him twitch again inside her.

Taylor reached up with both hands. With his fingers in her hair and thumbs under her chin, looking into her eyes he kissed her.

Taylor put his hands on her hips and motioned for her to get up.

Kayla didn't say but she wanted to stay right where she was. She wanted him in her, she wanted to feel him slowly go soft still inside her.

Kayla unwillingly lifted herself off of him. When he was completely out she felt an emptiness.

Taylor told her to set on the table. She stepped back, still straddling his legs. With her hands behind her on the table.

Taylor lifted her up and set her on the table in front of him. "lay back!" He said. As he pulled his chair up next to the table between her legs.

Kayla laid back until she was on her elbows and her legs hung off the edge of the table.

She watched as Taylor lifted her legs and put her feet on his shoulders, he parted her knees and looked at the wet matted hair in front of him. She watched him part her lips with his fingers. After he looked at the glistening pink flesh for a moment he bent forward and began kissing and licking the white froth from her.

Kayla laid back on the table looking up at the clouds in the sky. She let her robe fall open leaving only her arms covered by the long sleeves.

She lay sprawled and naked outside on the large wooden table, the morning sun warming her breasts while Taylor feasted on her pussy. He held her open with his fingers and gently licked the smooth flesh just inside each of her parted labia. He kissed and licked until Kayla lay twitching and whimpering on the table as he sat in his morning coffee chair.

He pushed his tongue into her and gently sucked, drawing the wrinkled flesh between his lips along with the sweet nectar that now flowed from her. He watched her breasts heave when he licked across her clit. He watched her intently as he moved up enough to draw her hard clit between his lips. He could almost feel the orgasm that rolled thru her and made her tremble like an ongoing seizure as he made love to her.

Taylor had always thought about go down on a woman after fucking her but this was the first time he actually did it. The thought of this beautiful young girl lying naked on his table

Had passed thru his mind while she stood beside him holding her robe open. He was kind and gentle but in his mind he had already had thoughts of licking her freshly fucked pussy.

He had already seen her laying naked in the sun with his cum leaking from her. He had already tasted her nectar. The nectar that trickled from the gorgeous young goddess.

Little did Kayla know that Taylor had every intention of keeping her, loving her and fucking her hard.

Finally he leaned back in his chair and wiped the wetness off his face with his hand.

He smiled and licked his lips. "I need some breakfast!" he said

He helped Kayla off the table. Her legs were weak and wobbly. She hung on to him until she could stand on her own.

They stood hugging for a minute before they went inside.

Kayla was in a daze for the next few minutes.

She had no idea sex could be anything close to what had just happened.

In the kitchen she giggled and Taylor asked why.

"I have cum running down my leg!" she replied.

They both laughed.

Taylor and Kayla had lunch still in their robes and spent the afternoon laughing and teasing each other.

That evening they sat close to each other on the leather sofa.

Taylor asked.

"What is it you wanted me to teach you?" He had a bit of seriousness in the tone of his voice.

Thinking, Kayla replied as honest and open as she could.

"I want you to make you happy!

I want you to teach me how to please you completely!" she snuggled closer to him looking into his eyes.

He smiled and told her "Very well then, but to keep people from talking and making trouble. When we're in public or around anyone you will be my niece. There will be times I may ask things of you that won't be easy and if you ever displease me I want permission to discipline you however I see fit. If you're going to be with me then you must agree to giving yourself to me and me only. I don't share!

If you ever want to leave then you may and if I ever want you to go then you agree to go without any argument. Understood?"

Her heart was pounding, she felt flush.

She kissed his lips and took a deep breath."Thank you!" was all she said.

A few minutes later Kayla got up. She told Taylor that she hated waking up to dirty dishes.

Kayla picked up a little and did dishes. At the sink Taylor walked up behind her and untied the cloth belt on her robe then slowly lifted it from her shoulders. Kayla stood naked at the sink while he folded the robe and lay it on the table. "Thats better, I like looking at you!" he said.

She finished picking up, looked around but didn't see Taylor anywhere so she took a shower. After shaving her legs and brushing her hair she found an emery board, made her way back to the living room and shaped her nails. She put her robe back on because it was a little chilly being damp.

Kayla sat working on her nails. She kept thinking about the morning and how much she enjoyed the sex. She thought about laying on the table with her feet on Taylor's shoulders and how he had licked her after they had sex. She thought about how free she felt laying naked on the table outside watching the clouds move slowly overhead with the sun warming her tits. She wanted to do it some more. She wanted to feel his hard cock back in her. She wanted to try to get it all down her throat and make him cum.

The thoughts ran thru her head like a runaway train. She just wanted some more.

Half an hour later Taylor walked in. He made her laugh because he never said a word.

He just knelt down in front of her, opened her robe then lifted her legs

He put her feet on his shoulders. No kisses no foreplay.

Taylor Just opened her legs and began licking her pussy. He went down on Kayla like no man ever had, he played her clit like a fine violin, tongue fucking her until she began to twitch.

He lifted her legs high and played little circles around her ass hole with his tongue. Kayla jerked from an unexpected orgasm when he pushed the tip of his tongue into her ass, then in a flicking motion he dug it in deeper while gently rubbing her clit with his fingers. He kept this up until Kayla began to whimper and waves of pure pleasure rolled thru her body. He made her cum several times.

Taylor stopped and helped her off the leather sofa. He told her to get on her hands and knees on the big marble top coffee table.

Kayla thought he wanted to fuck her ass and it scared her because she had never done that and his cock was way too big. She knew it was going to hurt.

The marble was cold on her hands and knees. Taylor put his hand on her lower back and gently pushed down making her arch her back. With his hands on her hips he pulled her butt back until her knees were under her and her ass was at the edge of the table

Taylor began to talk and give her instructions.

"Put your face on the table with your arms stretched out above your head."

The marble was cold on her face.

"Now arch your back more until your breasts are on the table." The more she arched her back the more it pushed her butt up and out.

Taylor walked around her admiring his work.

He stood behind her looking at her young, round ass. He told her to spread her knees a little more. As Kayla moved her knees apart she felt her labia part just slightly.

Her ass was high and her breasts were on the cold marble. The way her back was arched it forced her ass up high and totally exposed. She felt like one of his bronze sculptures on a marble pedestal.

Taylor said

"Remember this position Kayla! When I request you to present your beauty this is how I expect to find you. Do you understand?"

"Yes! I understand!" she answered and giggled to herself.

He walked around her again taking his time, pausing to admire the naked, contorted body with ass and pussy held high, waiting for him to take his pleasure with one, or both.

Taylor got on his knees behind Kayla and resumed licking and kissing from her clit to her little dark puckered hole. He held her butt cheeks apart, he licked and kissed until she was twitching again. He stood up behind her. She felt the swollen, head of his cock sliding up and down between her wet lips. Kayla held her breath waiting to see if he was going to try to force his cock into her virgin ass.

Taylor worked the head of his cock into her pussy until it pushed past the tightness. He held her hips and began working it into her. He watched her flesh stretched tight around his cock roll in and out of her as he worked the vained cock a little deeper with each push. He took his time but it wasn't long until he was driving it into her. He enjoyed the animal like sounds she grunted every time he pushed into her.

He asked her if she was ok, and he would have stopped if she said no. But in his mind he was saying. "You want to please me?" "I'm going to fuck your little cunt until your so fucking sore you won't be able to walk!"

"That would please me!"

At one point he told her. "Reach back and rub your clit, make yourself cum while I'm fucking you and don't stop rubbing yourself until I give you permission."

Kayla began playing with herself while his cock hammered in and out of her, his balls slapping her hand. It was all too much, she began to cum again. Her pussy began to contract and squeeze the big cock that filled and stretched her. She could tell he was getting close too.

Kayla rubbed herself harder and faster. Her body stiffened, squeezing him harder yet.

She rubbed her clit until she couldn't rub it any more.

Taylor continued fucking her hard as he gripped the flesh on her hips with both hands.

Kayla felt him stiffen, she literally felt his cock explode inside her. She could feel it pulsing and jerking, she felt his warm cum being pumped into her womb. Again it felt like his cum was seeping into her soul. It was a feeling Kayla knew she would crave for the rest of her life.

The part that really blew her away was that when he was finished and his cock had stopped twitching inside her, when her clenching little cunt had milked the last drops of his pearly white cum from him he slowly pulled out then went down on her again.

Taylor licked and sucked her now sore pussy.

He made Mmmmm noises as he licked, sucked and swallowed their mixed cum from her splayed cunt. It seemed he couldn't get enough.

She thought it funny, that to her it was her little pussy. But after Taylor fucked her she thought of it as her cunt. She liked thinking of it as her cunt, it made her feel nasty and she liked it.

Kayla's pussy felt like it had been used by several men but it was only Taylor.

Never had she been fucked for so long and so hard. Never had she cum so much in one day.

Kayla was glad he didn't fuck her ass that hard but she had a feeling that was coming sometime in the future.

Kayla decided that if Taylor wanted to fuck her ass she would do her best to relax and let him in. But the thought scared her.

They laid snuggling, covered in sweat on the plush carpet by the fire until they fell asleep. Sometime in the night Taylor picked Kayla up and carried her to his bed. They snuggled naked under the heavy blankets.

Kayla woke up late and again found Taylor sipping coffee on the deck with his newspaper.

He said he would be going into town this morning to check on his business. He asked her to come along. He reminded her that she would be his niece. He explained that they needed to keep their stories straight. They agreed that Kayla was his sister's daughter from Taos New Mexico. Just visiting for awhile.

Taylor explained that he owned an art gallery in Denver. Kayla would later learn that he owned two more, one in New York and another near LA.

Kayla showered, put on her old clothes, brushed her hair and teeth.

Soon the two of them were in the car driving thru a canyon that followed a beautiful river.

In the city Taylor stopped at a big mall and suggested they go in and pick up some new clothes for Kayla.

She felt like a model because he sat outside the dressing room. He laughed and teased. He said he would only pay for the stuff he liked. Taylor dressed her in tight blue jeans, low cut blouses and bought a couple sexy dresses. Kayla liked the attention.

He dressed her in tight blue jeans and a tight tee shirt for the day. He also asked that she go without a bra as he wanted to tease all the men they passed. He laughed.

The sign on his gallery read. (Taylor's fine art) the building was very high class and filled with very expensive paintings and bronze sculptures.

Taylor introduced Kayla to a lady named Teresa that looked to be in her mid forties. She greeted Kayla with a handshake and big smile. She had a puzzled look on her face. She told Taylor.

"You never told me you had family in Taos!"

He just smiled and replied. "Our family is scattered from one coast to the other!"

Teresa gave him a look that said. (I call bull shit!) Kayla giggled to herself.

Kayla wandered around admiring the art while Taylor and Teresa went over some books and discussed an upcoming show for some local artist.

Taylor opened the car door for Kayla.

In the car she teased him about Teresa. "You bad bad man!" she said. "If Teresa only knew what her boss was doing to his sisters daughter."

They had a good laugh.

An hour later they were sitting in the Denver airport waiting on a flight to New York.

Kayla could not believe the size of New York city from the air. Buildings as far as she could see. She didn't care for it.

Taylor had someone pick them up at the airport and forty minutes later they were walking into another gallery with sign that read (Taylor's world of fine art)

This gallery was about the same size as the one in Denver but the art was different and did not have any of the southwest style art like in the Denver gallery.

This one had more modern art styles, mostly nude paintings and nude bronze sculptures. Kayla thought they were beautiful. None had a porn feel to them. They were truly beautiful but at the same time they were erotic and very expensive. Some were as much as $50,000.00 dollars.

Taylor introduced Kayla to another woman, she was younger then Teresa and dressed more punky. She had a ring in her nose and tattoo on her neck. Her name was Lisa. Lisa and Kayla visited while Taylor and some artist talked about a new sculpture he was working on.

Lisa was an art major with a masters in business.

She treated Kayla like a sister. They got along like old friends. Lisa knew a lot about every artist whose art they proudly carried and their work. She gave Kayla a new appreciation for fine art. Especially the nude sculptures. Lisa never asked about Taylor and Kayla's relationship.

Taylor introduced Kayla to the artist he had been visiting with. He was famous for his erotic sculptures and they carried hefty price tags.

His name was Leo. Leo looked at Kayla different then most men do. It was as if he could see thru her clothes and he was not shy about looking.

Taylor told her later that Leo had asked if there was a chance she could model for him. Taylor said that he would like it if she did, and explained that she could make some good money.

He laughed and said that he would buy the first of a limited edition and it's home would be the marble coffee table at home.