On Display at the Art Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla agreed to give it some thought. The idea actually excited her.

Kayla, Taylor, Leo and Lisa had a nice dinner at a restaurant near the gallery then back to the airport. They got home in the wee hours of the morning. They both fell asleep and didn't wake until almost noon.

The next couple days were very busy for Kayla , she cleaned the house from top to bottom. Taylor flew to LA but Kayla opted to stay home. She had cramps and just didn't feel like traveling.

Taylor, back home spent most of the day on the phone and Internet looking at property in Santa Fe. Kayla liked the house where they were. She loved the seclusion and especially the mountain view from the deck. She really didn't want Taylor to move to Santa Fe. But at the same time she understood that Taylor had a lot of memories in this house and she understood why he would want to move.

Over dinner Taylor asked Kayla if she would model for Leo. He asked if she would be willing to do a photoshoot at home and explained that the photos would be used by Leo for reference for a bronze. He added that some could be blown up into prints. He explained that limited edition prints could make a lot of money. And limited edition bronzes by Leo were guaranteed to make big bank.

Taylor also said that he wanted to commission Leo to do the sculpture. Taylor would be in charge of the poses. Taylor offered to split the 60% profits with Kayla and do a limited edition of 5000 plus black and white prints.

Kayla agreed to do it for Taylor and admitted that the idea was exciting.

She had not really thought it thru and didn't know what to expect during the photoshoot. Taylor told her not to worry just follow his requests and try to enjoy it.

He said he knew what he wanted and could already see the finished piece in his mind.

He was excited about the whole project.

Two days later Taylor went to the airport to pick up Leo and a professional photographer. Kayla picked up the house and polished the furniture in the living room. It was an easy job because she had cleaned and polished most of the house while Taylor was away on business.

Kayla was nervous and still didn't know what to expect. She found herself pacing the floor.

From the kitchen, she heard Taylor. "Kayla? We're here!"

She could feel her heartbeat faster and she felt flush.

Kayla went into the living room where she found Taylor, Leo and a woman not much older than herself. Her name was Tina. Tina and Leo put down their bags of equipment and looked around admiring the house and complimenting on all the art.

They both seemed like the shoot was nothing out of the ordinary. They all chatted a few minutes then Tina asked where she would be working and suggested they get started as they were scheduled to catch a flight back to New York that same night.

Taylor took over. "We will be doing it right here in this room" he said. Then turning to Kayla he said. " Kayla, go take a quick shower, I want your hair wet and don't brush it, I want it messy and stringy!"

Looking at Tina, he said. "We will be shooting her here on the coffee table, with me sitting on the sofa looking at her."

Kayla's heart stopped, she knew what he wanted. She felt like she had stopped breathing and wanted to back out, but she turned and went to shower. In the shower Kayla felt like she was going to puke. When she returned Tina had lights set up on tripods around the big marble coffee table. They were all looking at a portfolio of her work. Tina specialized in nude bondage photography.

Page after page of black and white nudes. Kayla had to admit that Tina's work was very erotic. The black and whites were beautiful.

Kayla knew she would be photographed nude so she had only put on her robe after the shower. Tina picked up her camera and clicked a couple shots of Kayla standing in her robe ringing her hands.

Taylor asked everyone if they were ready. Kayla only nodded, still wringing her hands.

Leo turned his attention to Kayla, he watched her every move. She could feel him taking pictures in his mind.

Tina told Kayla not to pay any attention to them and act as if they were not there.

Taylor hugged Kayla. He could see her nervousness. All he said was. "Kayla; present your beauty love!" he smiled at her as he waved his hand at the marble top table.

She hesitated and looked at him with pleading eyes. Taylor stepped close and kissed her. He assured her everything was going to be fine. He untied her robe and pulled it from her shoulders slowly like he was unwrapping a special gift.

Kayla now stood nude in front of Taylor, Leo and Tina.

She heard the constant clicking of the camera.

She couldn't look at Leo.

Taylor taking her hand led her to the marble coffee table. Kayla slowly crawled on top of it.

On her hands and knees Taylor had her put her feet at the very edge with her toes extended outward over the edge.

If she had been standing up she would have been standing on the tips of her toes like a ballerina.

Next he had Kayla cross her arms and stretch them out on the cold marble above her head. He held her head and turned it, then positioned it on her crossed arms looking away from the sofa and straight at Tina.

Kayla could hear the camera clicking nonstop.

Taylor had her arch her back now, she remembered the way he wanted her. She moved back a little more so her knees were bent under her then arched her back. Kayla wanted to please Taylor she knew what he wanted. She spread her knees, maybe even more than the way he had her before. She arched her back until it was uncomfortable pushing her ass high and leaving herself totally exposed for the three of them to look at and photograph her most intimate parts.

"That's beautiful!" Kayla heard Leo say

Click click click click click

Taylor kneeling beside Kayla reached under her and gently pulled one breast to the side until the nipple was pointing from under her. Then he arranged her wet hair so it was above her and not covering her face. He stood back to look.

Click click click click

"Incredibly beautiful!" he said "Don't move!"

Taylor, moved behind Kayla, she felt his fingers on her.

He parted her labia and then gently pulled her inner lips out, he pulled and stretched them until they protruded out past her labia. She could feel he had pulled them to the sides and spread them like flower petals.

Click click click

"Don't move Kayla!" Taylor said

He grabbed his newspaper and sat on the sofa beside her. Holding it up as if he were reading while his little slave patiently awaited any command from him. Patiently waiting in case master wanted to fuck before heading off to work. Or maybe master just enjoyed having his pet there only for his viewing pleasure.

Click click click click click.

Leo again, as he took in the incredibly submissive pose and setting. "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen!" he said.

Click click click

Leo now asking Tina for specific shots. "Her face, close up and her hair!" then he said "get closeups of her breast and nipple"

Click click click

"Now get closeups of her ass!"

Click click click

"Now from further away get her with Taylor in the background!"

Click click

"Now just walk around them and get more of the whole scene." Leo told Tina.

Click click click

"That should do it!" Leo said.

Tina asked if she could rearrange Kayla's hair and shoot a couple for her portfolio. Taylor agreed. Tina knelt beside Kayla, as she pulled her hair over her face just a little. She said in a soft voice, almost a whisper, "You are gorgeous Kayla, thank you for letting me work with you!"

She stood up and said. "Look right at me Kayla!"

Kayla looked at Tina.

Click click click click.

Tina said. "Kayla; look at me and say (Please Fuck Me!) five times real slow, look straight at me"

Kayla understood what she wanted. She turned on a pleading look and mouthed "Please Fuck Me" five times.

Tina began talking. "This is the hottest shoot I think I've ever done!" she said. "I would love to get a few shots of you fucking her Taylor and I would like to get a few after." "For the bondage magazine." Then she added. "Please please please!"

Taylor asked Kayla for her permission.

She answered. "If it pleases you Sir."

She never moved as he unbuttoned his pants. He was already hard from the shoot. He worked his hard cock into Kayla as soon as he was behind her. It slid in easily, Kayla realized that she was very wet.

Taylor fucked her in front of Tina and Leo, his hanging nut sack swinging under her and slapping her clit every time he pushed into her.

Click click click

It wasn't long until Kayla felt him go stiff. He held himself tight against her ass and pumped his warm cum into her. It was extremely erotic to her, feeling him fill her with his warm cum while people watched and took pictures.

He slowly pulled out.

Click click click, Tina waited for cum to start oozing from the now splayed pussy. Kayla held still.

Click click click click click click click click click click.

Taylor helped Kayla up and held her robe open then slipped it over her shoulders and tied the belt.

He kissed her and whispered in her ear. "You're going to be a very famous young woman soon!"

They packed up their equipment and said goodbye. Tina hugged Kayla and said thank you several times. Taylor drove them back to the airport. He was home by 8pm. He took Kayla out to dinner then they went home and slept late into the next morning. It was the first time Kayla woke up and Taylor was still in bed snuggling with her.

Over the next couple months Taylor and Kayla grew closer and closer. They made love almost daily and sometimes he would take her just for his pleasure. It took practice but Kayla learned to take all of his cock down her throat.

She liked it when he would get bossy and just fuck her hard.

On a couple occasions he called home and said that he would be home in half an hour. She was to present her beauty and wait for him.

It always made Kayla nervous that someone else may walk in but she did it anyway. Once he came in, sat on the sofa and just looked at her not saying a word.

One day he came home from town with the mail and handed Kayla a manilla envelope. It was addressed to her from Tina. She opened it. Inside were several 8 ×10 black and white photos of the shoot, a nice letter, four copies of the magazine and check for twenty two thousand dollars made out to Kayla.

Taylor and Kayla sat looking at the photos and the pictures in the bondage magazine. There was a large centerfold photo in the magazine of Kayla from behind and off to the side, her face, nipple and her butt. A little white glistened between her labia. It was obvious that she had just been fucked. The next four pages were smaller photos of her face with her hair covering most of of it, some closeups of Taylor fucking her but they didn't show his face. The last was a closeup of her pussy with cum dripping from it into a small puddle on the marble.

Tina had written an article on the last page about the photoshoot.

In the letter she said that she had never received so many inquiries about a model and asked if we could do a follow up shoot soon, possibly in New York.

Taylor suggested Kayla accept the offer.

A few weeks later she received another check for thirty two thousand dollars and a short letter explaining that some of the photos had been blown up and sold as limited edition prints.

Taylor smiled and told her. "I'm going to make you very wealthy love!"

They scheduled another shoot with Tina in New York. When they arrived they went first to the gallery because Taylor said he had a surprise for Kayla. When they walked in, the place was full of people. Most of the art that was there before had been replaced with black and white prints of Kayla. They were on the walls in different sizes. In the center of the room was a large bronze sculpture of a young woman on a table with her head down and butt high, with her knees parted and a man sitting on a sofa reading a newspaper.

It had a small polished, engraved brass plate that read (Perfect Pet)

The sculpture was very detailed and had a price tag of two hundred thousand dollars on it. There were several smaller copies scattered around the gallery with twenty thousand dollar tags on them.

Leo greeted us and told us that thirty small sculptures had sold the first week. He said it was the best inspiration he had ever had. He told Kayla that she should be receiving a check soon. He asked permission to do another sculpture from Tina's next shoot.

Lisa saw Kayla and came running, she gave her a big hug and was very excited and happy to see her and Taylor.

She said the prints were selling like crazy.

She whispered to Kayla. "You did the most erotic shoot I have ever seen, what a turn on!" she giggled.

Lisa asked Kayla if it was her idea or Taylor's. Kayla told her it was all Taylor.

She replied. "Well he definitely knows what turns people on!"

She said that almost as many women are buying prints as men.

Lisa told Kayla that a few people had been waiting for her to sign their prints and some had left but said they would be back to pick up the signed prints. She had a table setup with chairs for her and Kayla.

Kayla spent the next 3 hours signing prints and visiting with people.

Kayla glanced at the large bronze sculpture, then around at all the prints on the walls. She laughed to herself thinking. (I'm on display at the gallery!)

Seeing herself displayed nude on every wall in such erotic poses and all the people there looking at the prints then looking at her and knowing that some were undressing her in their minds made her feel an excitement she couldn't quite understand. Knowing that she would be doing it again tomorrow made her even more excited.

She wondered what Taylor would ask of her, would he fuck her again while people watched?

Kayla was glad that she kept walking that night that she had gone out to smoke that cigarette.

She was happy that Taylor had happened by and the cold weather had made him stop to help her.

Thinking back on the rude and inconsiderate behavior of her ex boyfriend Larry, Kayla giggled and thought "I should send him a copy of the magazine."

Lisa and Kayla sat at the table visiting with people and signing prints. Kayla looked up to see Tina just standing there smiling at her. Tina and Kayla hugged and were happy to see each other.

Tina asked Kayla if she had time for a visit.

They walked around trying to get away from all the people. Finally they went outside and across the street to a small restaurant. Over a cup of tea Tina asked about the next photo shoot.

It was planned for the next day at 1pm.

Tina said that the bondage magazine had sold more copies of the first shoot then all four previous copies combined. The company that owns the magazine had told her to offer Kayla triple the norm to do a second shoot.

It was exciting because Kayla already had more money then she had ever had.

Tina was explaining what she had in mind when Taylor walked in.

He had an angry look on his face that Kayla had never seen. It turned out he didn't know they were leaving the gallery and when he couldn't find her he got worried. After finding her he got angry.

"You should have told me where you were going! Now that I know your okay I'll leave you two to discuss things but you will be punished for this!" he walked out.

Tina apologized for getting her in trouble.

Kayla thanked Tina for everything, she explained that Tina should talk to Taylor about the next shoot.

They went back to the gallery where they found Taylor. Kayla stayed by his side until they left to go get a room and some dinner.

Taylor was quieter than normal and she could tell he was still pissed.

After dinner they went to the room. It had two beds. Taylor made Kayla sleep in a bed by herself.

She was heartbroken that she had let him down and hoped that whatever punishment he decided was fitting would set his heart at ease.

Kayla didn't sleep well and when she woke up Taylor was gone. She found him in the hotel lobby reading the morning paper.

"Good Morning!" Kayla greeted him.

Looking over his paper. "Go shower and wait in the room for me."

It saddened and frightened her at the same time.

Kayla showered, shaved her legs and armpits, dried her hair, did her nails and still no Taylor.

An hour or so later he came in with a paper bag.

All he said was. "Strip and lay on the bed with two pillows under your butt."

She wasted no time doing exactly as told.

He went in the bathroom and came back with a hot, wet towel and the bag. He dumped the contents out beside her.

Razors, shaving cream, a wooden ruler and a bottle of lube.

Without a word he pushed her legs wide apart and told her to keep them open.

Then he held out his hand and said. "Shaving Cream!"

Kayla handed him the can.

He wet the hair with the hot, wet towel then covered it with the foamy white cream.

"Razor!" he held out his hand

She placed a new razor in his hand.

He started at the top and began removing the hair with short careful strokes.

He stretched the skin tight and shaved until she was smooth then he shaved around her anus.

When he was satisfied that not one nub was left he cleaned her with the towel.

He held out his hand and said. "Ruler!"

She didn't know what he wanted to measure but she handed him the ruler.

He told her. "Hold your knees apart with your hands and do not to close them for any reason."

Kayla did as he said. The pillows under her ass and her legs open wide left her bare pussy totally exposed and pointing up towards the ceiling. Taylor moved between her legs and rubbed the ruler across her puffy, hairless lips.

Now she understood. Taylor was going to give her a spanking on her shaved pussy.

She closed her eyes and waited.

"Open your eyes Kayla, don't look at me. Look at your pussy until I'm finished.

Kayla had to hold her head up to look at her pussy.

Taylor stuffed some pillows under her head so she had a good view.

"I want you to watch what can happen when you are disrespectful Kayla, I'm going to spank your little cunt now and your going to watch every swat!" then he moved back between her legs.

At first he just rubbed the flat wooden stick over her shaved labia from one side to the other then a soft tap on one side then the other. The tapping got harder and harder until they began to sting.

It was getting difficult to keep holding her legs open but Kayla was determined to do as he said.

Tears began to run down her cheeks. Now the swats came faster and harder. The slapping sound made her cringe. It didn't stop.

Her labia was bright red and hot now.

Kayla cried and gasped for a breath of air. Then she held her breath. The blows continued until she could take no more.

Kayla let go of her legs and reached down to protect her burning cunt with her hands.

Taylor stopped. He climbed off the bed and said.

"Get dressed in the long, blue silk dress. You have three minutes." He went into the bathroom and shut the door.

With tears blurring her vision she found the dress. It was very low cut with thin straps over the shoulders. Taylor had picked it out. It fit very tight around her waist and butt

It went to her ankles.

From the bathroom she heard him say. "No panties and no bra!"

He came out, wiped her tears with tissue and helped her slip into the dress. Taylor handed Kayla the ruler, took her hand and out the door they went.

Kayla took small steps and walked bow legged as they made their way thru the lobby.

Outside they climbed into the back seat of a limo.

The driver must have known where they were going because Taylor never said a word to her.