On Display in the Arcade Box

Story Info
The arcade box might be more than she can handle.
1.1k words
4.06
97k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DjEtla
DjEtla
71 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


When Kelly first learned about the arcade box she was frightened but also very intrigued.

In the end she decided to give it a try. With the money she'd make she expected to be fastened in place for a few weeks -- a month or two at the most -- before she earned her quota.

The installation went well. She was scared to death. But she was willing and could laugh easily. As they got her fastened in place and set up the life support systems she talked almost constantly, like young women do when they're nervous.

When it was time to install the feeding tubes they warned her she would no longer be able to speak. Kelly nodded. Once the tubes were in place she thought she could sense a sigh of relief from some of the workers now that they didn't have to listen to her any more.

They explained the life support systems. Kelly felt it was all gross and rather uncomfortable. But it was effective and would keep her alive as long as needed.

Then they turned on the equipment for testing.

She blushed beet red. Her eyes got wide. It was FAR more stimulating than she expected. Her body reacted very strongly. She wanted to say "Stop!" or "No!" or just "Turn it down!" But she had no way to speak. She tried to communicate by shaking her head to show her alarm, and her eyes got very wide.

The workers stood back and studied all her reactions. Some smiled and nodded. They seemed happy, even amused, about what they saw.

The test was quickly over and Kelly breathed a sigh of relief at that.

Finally they put the thick, heavy glass panes back in place. She was sealed inside. It was sound-proof. She could hear only her own breathing. Worse, Kelly was surprised to see the glass was all mirrored on the inside. She was totally blind about anything that might be going on outside of the box. She quickly realized that as long as she was in the box she'd never have anything to look at all day long except her own helpless body.

She had no idea when there were people outside looking at her. At any given moment there might be no one. Or there might be a small crowd gathered. When someone approached the machine with money she had no way of knowing - until the machine came to life and started stimulating her, gently at first then growing stronger in a way she couldn't resist.

The early days were a blur. She got far more stimulation than she thought her body could handle. She quickly lost count of her orgasms as they merged into a blur in her mind. At first she worried that all the stimulation would soon make her numb. But the opposite seemed to happen. The strong sensations trained her mind and body to be more sensitive.

Sometimes being fastened in place felt awful - just horrible. Kelly felt she would give *anything* to be free. She tugged at the restraints on her arms and legs, getting more ticked off and unhappy and frustrated every time she did it. "Ugh - why did I agree to this???" she thought. She *yearned* for some freedom, even if it was just a short break from the restraints. But the bonds held her firm - she could get no break. Sometimes being fastened in place was a huge turn-on. As the machine stimulated her body she liked to tug on the restraints. She loved the incredible, delicious and amazing feelings of being stretched out, bare and helpless. It brought on a much stronger orgasm - as she reached her climax she'd throw her head back, lift her tits, and arch her back while her whole body shivered and shuddered from a big, long orgasm. When it was done she was left dizzy and gasping for air, trying to deal with the wonderful feelings. "God I'm a lucky girl," she thought to herself, trying to catch her breath. She felt sorry for girls who didn't know spectacular that could be. The good feelings were so fantastic they almost made up for all of her other daily frustrations and hardships.

Kelly figured she was making great money and took solace in the fact she'd soon be released.

On day three Sarah, her recruiter, got on the intercom to talk with her.

"Sweetheart, you seem to be enjoying yourself," Sarah said.

Kelly blushed and nodded.

"That's fine, sweetheart," said Sarah, "but you know the spectators get a payout every time the machine senses an orgasm, right?"

Kelly nodded.

"All those payouts come out of your earnings, sweetheart," Sarah said. "It's okay to have your fun, but if you keep this up you will never earn your quota. In fact, right now you're quite a bit in debt to us."

What?! Thought Kelly. She had no idea she was charged for orgasms! All of a sudden the reality of her situation hit her hard. She tugged at her bonds but they were solid. There was no escape.

Sarah must have sensed her alarm. "I wish I could help you, sweetheart," she said. "If you want to have your fun that's okay. And God knows the customers like to see you enjoying yourself. But if you want to earn your way out you'll need to have more self-control. An orgasm once in a while is okay. You can treat yourself once a week or so. But otherwise you're going to have to show a lot more self-discipline."

Kelly never felt more frustrated and helpless in her life. She tugged harder than ever at the restraints that held her arms and legs in place -- they felt as solid as ever. "Ugh!" she thought in frustration but couldn't say anything.

Sarah wrapped up their conversation. "Well, I'm not really supposed to talk with a girl in the box, honey. And anyway, there are customers in line here waiting to put their money in, so I'll step aside and let them do that. You can think about what we talked about. I'm sure you'll do great. If you ever reach your full quota I'll come back on the intercom again and with you about the release procedures. Until then enjoy yourself - but not too much!"

A moment or two after that Kelly knew a customer must have made a payment. The machine came to life, stimulating all the most sensitive parts of her body.

She closed her eyes in frustration as she felt all the sensations. Tears came to her eyes as she felt the familiar feelings in her body, moving her steadily toward another orgasm.

DjEtla
DjEtla
71 Followers