The 100

Story Info
A woman signs up for the ultimate sex experience.
30.4k words
4.76
96.3k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 100

"Wow. I'm actually impressed by how much you offer," I tell the clerk honestly, whose name is Sam, as he sits across from me. He handed me a pamphlet a while ago with all the different "packages" his business offers, which is far more than I believed.

"Well thank you Jessica. Our motto here is to 'make our clients happy.' We try to provide all possible options to be able to achieve that," Sam responds in his classy and intelligent manner. He then flashes a very confident smile that doesn't seem fake or forced at all.

Sam makes me very aroused for some reason. I find that even the way he talks is arousing. Actually, everything about him is arousing if I'm being honest, from his muscular frame, to his calm and confident demeanor, to the suit he wears which doesn't look like it has a single piece of lint or wrinkle.

Most people that know me would be shocked to see me in this place. Hell, most people would be shocked to know a place like this exists. Some would say I should be ashamed that I'm here, but I'm not. In fact, coming here makes me feel empowered.

My name is Jessica and I'm 32 years old. I work as a Data Analyst for a somewhat large company which provides me a decent salary. I've never been married, nor do I have kids and I'm not in a relationship at the moment.

Now, you might be wondering where I am. This place is called "The Heavenly Devil." It is a very upscale establishment which doesn't allow anyone off the street to enter. You have to be vetted and pass their background check and inspection. You see, this is a house of fantasies. Sexual fantasies. Some might call it a whore house, but it's not. It's far more than that.

The Heavenly Devil was created for people like myself, career minded men and woman that want to experience their sexual fantasies, but don't have the time nor knowledge to set it up. When you think about it, to do a sexual fantasy that may be considered "kinky" can be dangerous. For example, if you want to have a threesome you have to find the other two. Where would you find them? And how would you trust they won't do something crazy?

The best part of this place is how open and free they are. They make sexual fantasies seem normal, like they are part of everyday conversation. If I wanted, I could discuss any fantasy and how it would happen, right down to the way the subjects thrust into you. But it would be a classy conversation.

"Still have your eye on the Dark Alley?" Sam inquires with his trademark sexy smile. I respond with a sly smile of my own as that fantasy does sound awesome. It's basically replicating the age-old fantasy of walking down a dark and scary alley to be taken by some hulking thug.

"I do. Also really like Manager's Revenge and the Bitch's Best," I reply, my eyes scanning the sheet for the hundredth time.

"Those are very good choices," Sam replies. The way he says this, I can tell he isn't trying to sell me on them, but letting me know he does think they are good choices. That they would make sure that it would be an experience that I could remember for life.

The Manager's Revenge is set up where you would be an employee in an office, where your manager sucks. You get to pick if they are male or female, but basically get to have your revenge on them. That you would go into their office and do as you want with them, sexually. That they would become sexually submissive and proclaim how you should be the one in charge as you make them do as you want.

The Bitch's Best is the opposite of that. It's a fantasy set in a club or bar. There you can tease someone of your choosing over and over. Only after a while, they get tired of it and pull you into the bathroom where they take what they want. I won't lie, I've always liked this idea, especially with a woman.

"What's this...The 100?" I ask, my eyes squinting as I see the words at the bottom of the page, in very small font. It's so small I have to bring the sheet much closer to my face to be able to read it. It's in its own section too, like it is special for some reason.

"Ah, the 100," Sam says with a downright mischievous grin. He then looks at me with a strange expression. It's a questioning look, like he's trying to make up his mind about something.

"That fantasy is reserved for special clientele. To be completely honest and upfront, most people are unable to finish it. It becomes too intense and again to be upfront, it can cause emotional damage. But it is considered the ultimate in sexual pleasure, which is why we keep it on the menu. Think of it as the wasabi sauce of fantasies, extreme but very tasty," Sam explains.

I listen to what he says, but then realize something. He's not trying to dissuade me. This makes me wonder if he thinks I could handle it, even if it extreme. Otherwise he would surely tell me not to pick it. Right?

"And I take it, you feel free telling me this because you think I can handle it?" I ask. I ask this in a flirty manner, but I don't mean to. I actually just want to learn more about whatever this 100 is.

"You are different Jessica, we both now that," he tells me with a blunt honestly that surprises me. Even the look he gives me seems to suggest that this is a fact and not up for debate.

"Clients that come here often don't know what they want or even what they are looking for. You do. You know exactly what you want and are not ashamed by it. Others think coming to a place like this is a last resort because they cannot achieve sexual fulfillment, while you see us for what we really are. Sex and sexual fantasies are a natural part of life. They are nothing to be ashamed of, given that they are legal and with consenting parties," Sam explains passionately.

"Our services are best enjoyed when you give in and understand their point. We want to provide a safe and clean place for high class dirty minds," he says with a smile that makes me want to sink into my chair.

"To finally answer your question, yes, I think you could handle it. In fact, if I was to pick for you, I would pick the 100, and not just because it's the most expensive service we have. I would choose it because it is the ultimate sexual experience you will ever have. Because that service is exactly what it says it is, 100...orgasms," Sam reveals.

"100 orgasms, dear Lord," I say, shocked. Could a woman even have that many? Wow. I bet that would take forever. Like over a week at least. But man, after that week...I bet you wouldn't need sex for years.

"Exactly. It is intense. Safe environment, but intense emotionally and physically. In many ways it is like a sampler as you experience smaller, shorter versions of the services we provide here. But make no mistake about it, it's 100 orgasms, for good and for bad, and it doesn't end until you reach number 100," Sam explains.

I don't say anything after this as my heart has started to pound in a strange way. For some weird reason, it calls to me in a special way. I mean...100 orgasms? That sounds so intense. It also sounds super scary too if I'm being honest. But it sounds, I dunno...fun. I bet it's like the best sex ever. It would be like the Queen of all sex fantasies.

"I do like that idea, but since this is my first time here, I'm not sure I should start with something like that," I tell Sam honestly, my eyes reading the words "100" over and over on the page.

"I completely understand Jessica. Like I said when you first entered, the choice is up to you. Even if that choice is that you wish you leave our establishment," Same reassures me.

"Oh, well, I'm not going anywhere," I tell him, my face reddening a little as I think I saying that makes me seem a bit too desperate.

"Here you go Miss Jessica," Brandy says as she brings me a chilled glass of wine. Brandy is Sam's assistant and a very friendly woman. She's in her mid 20s and looks so very beautiful. Only she isn't stuck up or flaunts her beauty which makes her seem very approachable.

"Oh thank you! How did you know I needed this?" I tell her, laughing a bit as I was thinking how much I needed a drink. This place is great but it is a bit intimidating.

"I've been where you are, so trust me, I know how those butterflies are flapping," Brandy tells me with a laugh, putting her hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner. I smile back at her then take a nice, long sip of the wine. Then I take another sip when I taste that the wine isn't cheap like other places give you for free.

"We, ummm, we were talking about the 100," I tell her, a little nervous as it feels like an uncomfortable silence is about to start. For some reason, I want to know her opinion of that service. Maybe it is because she is a fellow woman, or maybe it's because she's just a human being and I need anybody's opinion at the moment.

At the word "100", Brandy's eyes light up. Her face gets excited and her incredibly body seems to get more relaxed. It is quite surprising to see this change come over her at the sound of a single word.

"Oh my gosh, what an experience that was. It's life changing. It's spiritual. Sam can tell you. Before I worked here, I was a client and tried a couple of fantasies that were really good, but not what my soul was looking for. And then I tried the 100. Oh! How it was the most beautiful, passionate and terrifying experience of my life," Brandy exclaims, clutching her bosom as she remembers.

My brain tells me this could be a sales pitch. That it's some sort of plot to get me to choose the higher priced option. Only Brandy has to be the world's best actor is that's true for she looks genuine. You can really see her recalling memory after memory of what happened. In fact, from the smile she has, it would not be surprising if she had an orgasm right in front of them.

"Sorry," Brandy says, coming out of her memories and shaking her head. The sexual glow she had fades as she comes back to reality. Again, the change she goes through is quite remarkable.

"After the 100, I realized what I really wanted in life and it wasn't to be an accountant, no matter how much it paid. Going through the 100 made me free and open. Made me want to do the things that I always wanted to do. That's why I quit my job and started working here, and I've never been happier. But ignore me. I'm not trying to sell you on it. You pick whatever you really want, and it'll be one of the best experiences of your life," Brandy says, her sparkling brown eyes looking at me.

I wasn't aware of it, but I drunk most of the wine while listening to her. It's the way she looks that gets me. There's no tension, so stress, no nothing inside her. She's happy. Happy and free. She seems the type that would have no issue admitting all the sexual fantasies she has to anyone, she's that free.

"I...I think I will try the 100," I find myself saying. The words come out as if on autopilot, where my brain doesn't tell me to say it but my heart does. Like my body decided to speak for me instead of a conscious choice.

"Really Jessica?" Sam asks, sharing a look with Brandy. Same looks surprised by this choice, but also excited. Brandy begins to light up, as if overjoyed that I've decided to do it. Unlike Sam, she doesn't seem to notice the worry or concern that is etched all over my face.

"Jessica, are you sure? What Brandy said is true, but true for her. Don't let it persuade you from choosing what you really want. You need to pick what your heart wants, not what someone else says. It'll be you experiencing the fantasy, no one else," Sam tells me very seriously.

"No, I understand. I do. And...I think I want to try it. It sounds, unique and exciting. Almost like what I've been searching for but didn't know how to say it," I tell Sam, well I tell the both of them.

Truth be told, I'm not really sure why I'm picking it. I told myself I came here to experience a sexual fantasy. But the more I examine that, the more I see that it isn't true. I've come here to find myself sexually. To discover who I am and what I want. Afterall, if I just wanted sex I could go to any bar and pick someone up. This place is about fulfilling your soul, which is what I'm after.

"Alright then. Brandy, can you get the paperwork please? Jessica, I'll need to go over some standard operating procedures with you to make sure you understand what it expected from you and from us," Sam says in a business-like manner.

Now that I made the choice, I feel very excited as well as nervous. A part of me wants to jump up and down and excitedly yell that I'm really going to do it, while another part wants to dart for the door while screaming "fuck you!" while laughing.

Brandy returns and has a tablet with her as well as a bottle of wine. With a smile she refills my glass, knowing that I need it. I then take another long sip, trying to hide how nervous I am. Never have I needed a drink like I do right now.

Sam takes the tablet and after tapping away for a bit, moves over to me. Here he leans over to show me the screen. The screen displays "100" in white letters on a black background. Those three characters look more intimidating than anything I've ever seen before.

"The 100 promises 100 orgasms. That's as blunt as I can put it. The way these are achieved are by many varied means. Because of this, it is very important you be truthful and tell us any sexual limits you may have. This will make the sessions the most enjoyable it can be, because to achieve 100 orgasms, there will a multitude of different factors, from partner type, to sexual position to language used. Without stating your honest limits, you could be exposed to sexual acts you may find immoral, painful or if I'm being honest, gross," Sam explains passionately, like he really wants the fantasy to go well.

"Oh, get you. I promise, I will be honest," I tell him, trying hard to sound cool and in control of my emotions, to which I am not. Sam smiles at this and puts the tablet in my hands. Upon tapping at the screen, a form appears, with my name at the top. Well, my first name.

I read the form with trembling hands, my excitement building and building as does my nervousness. The form is pretty self-explanatory. I quickly learn why he was being so passionate as under the section of "Sexual Kinks" they list tons and tons of kinks, many of which I've never even heard of. In this section you are to mark if the kink is a limit, if you are indifferent to it, if it is something you want to try, or if it must be included. I kid you not by saying there is at least two hundred kinks listed.

I surprise myself by all the things I say I wouldn't mind trying. I thought for sure I would nix at least 3/4 of all they listed, but it's really only a few. For the most part, my limits are the kinks that most would agree with are limits, such as scat, blood, watersports, vomit, feet, armpits and other stuff.

I do mark a few kinks as ones I want to experience. Of these, I go back and forth as I'm not sure if I truly want to try them or if I'm just caught up in the moment. I guess it depends on how intense they are. For example, one says "Public Embarrassment." Now, a long time ago I had my bathing suit top rip and for a fraction of a moment my DD breasts were completely exposed at a public pool before I covered them with my hands, which I found oddly arousing. I would consider that public embarrassment, but to someone else, it may not be. For someone else public embarrassment may be to broadcast you being fucked on the evening news.

For a moment I consider asking for examples of what they might do, but I stop myself. If I knew, then it might take away from the surprise. After all, I think that's the biggest selling point of this, that you have no clue what they may do. Plus, I doubt he would share anything like that anyway.

I look over the kinks that I've marked as need to be included over and over. These kinks are CNC, which is simulated rape, spanking, bondage, etc. You know, the more common stuff.

"Great choices, absolutely great choices," Sam proclaims as he returns into the room about 10 minutes later. He left me alone to give me privacy as I filled out the form. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that in that time, I've drunk about half the bottle of wine. His returning is a bit jarring as he seems to re-enter just moments after I hit the "submit" button on the tablet.

"Alright Miss Jessica. One final tidbit, which I know you read on the form, but the 100 can take time. If you proceed, you could be here for well over 24 hours, maybe even longer. The experience will not end until you reach 100, barring any emergency or use of a safe word," Sam informs me, again very serious.

"I-I understand. I'm actually on vacation, so I have time," I explain nervously. When I got here, I was very confident and excited. Now, I dunno, I feel nervous and scared, just like when I had sex for the first time. Sure, I'm excited and very much aroused, but there's still that feeling of butterflies.

"Great to hear. Now, to start the 100, please follow me. Otherwise you can exit out the office door, with no muss, no fuss. We would completely understand," Sam instructs pointing to the exit.

Sam smiles one last smile, then turns and walks towards a blank section of wall, making it seem a little that he's gone crazy. My mouth drops open as he pushes on the wall, right in the middle, and a huge chunk of the wall seems to move. It's a door, a huge door. It's like half the wall is on a hinge. And so Sam calmly pulls it back and stands next to it with an inviting smile.

I recognize that this is my last chance. It's either go through with it, or leave. Knowing this makes my heart pound so hard that I swear my chest is moving. Telling myself not to think, I proceed to stand up, straighten my clothes and then walk towards him as I make my choice.

When I approach this hidden door, I discover there's a man waiting inside the next room. He's dressed very much like Sam, complete with the expensive, good looking suit. He even has the same sort of vibe about him, that arousing aura of confidence.

"Hello Jessica, if you wouldn't mind, please follow me," this new man says, to which Sam nods as if wishing me good luck. I gulp a little as my nerves threaten to get the best of me. I then thank Sam and walk into the hidden room, feeling very excited if my first act is going to be sex with this new guy.

The man starts to walk away before I even get fully into the room. He walks fast too, like we are late for a meeting. Seeing this, I start to follow behind him, not really paying too close attention to my surroundings. For when I entered, I thought this was a room when it is a hallway.

There's a thud sound behind me and when I look back, I see the door closed. Moreover, there is no knob or handle to reopen it. It makes me a bit worried as now I have no way out.

"Now, just so there are no surprises, we are about to walk through an employee lunchroom on the way to our destination. There will be many people as it is lunch time. I don't want to freak you out thinking there's no one here when you see dozens of people, you know?" The new man tells me with a smile as he stops in front of a door.

He then opens the door, and sure enough, we walk into a break room of sorts. It's a large kitchen/dining room that is decorated all in white with plenty of 4-person white tables all over. There are at least 2 dozen people talking and laughing. Some are sitting at the tables, others are by the microwaves waiting for food, and some are just standing around and talking.

In what I find very odd, everyone has on white clothes. The clothes are different, such as some where t-shirts while others white dress shirts, but everyone's clothes are white, even the pants and skirts. My only guess is that it must be the dress code. That they are required to wear white, for whatever weird reason.

"Hello everyone," the new man greets as he walks through. Most people respond to him while others ignore him. It lets me know that he is a manager as he receives that sort of response when a manager appears during lunchtime. Some kiss up to them while others will pretend he doesn't exist.

123456...8