On Fire

Story Info
Naked dating.
1.4k words
4.34
20.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

-------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2021 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

-----------------------------—

A few words to my readers:

When I write something, I often try to aim for "short and sweet" - only to end up with "long and complicated". Actually, this one is my third attempt for the Nude Day contest 2021. I hope you'll enjoy reading it. And if you do, please remember to vote at the end.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Ada

***

"And we're supposed to go out there... naked?"

"Sure."

"Completely naked?" Olivia squeaked at her friend.

"The show is called 'Naked Dating'. What did you think it was about?" Elsa asked.

"Not... that."

"Oh come one. It will be fun."

"If you say so."

Half an hour later, they were both standing on a stage in front of TV cameras and together with 17 other naked men and women. Everybody was forced to say a few words about themselves and select a partner for a naked date.

Olivia had never felt more embarrassed in her life. Her mother would kill her if she ever watched the show.

"We're still missing one guy, but he'll be here shortly," the producer said.

"I'm not choosing him," another woman hissed. "He's a smoker. He stinks."

"How do you know?" Her friend asked the woman.

"His wardrobe is next to mine."

A while later, everybody had been paired off except for Olivia.

"Sorry, Olivia," her friends said. "Next time, I'll let you choose first."

"Never mind," Olivia said as she was guided to a small table at the end of the room. Most of the couples ditched the show right after they stopped filming and left the building. Olivia collected her clothes. She started to put on her bra just when suddenly a man appeared in front of her.

"Sorry, did I miss the fun?"

She pretended to smile as she lifted her eyes. Then she froze completely. Gawking at the male beauty in front of her eyes. He was magnificently naked. Tall and muscular and with a killing smile.

"Oh my god," she gasped. It turned into a giggle.

"Sorry, I'm late," he said. "There was an emergency I needed to attend to."

"They closed down ten minutes ago."

"The producer let me borrow her shower, but there was really no point since my clothes stink. They didn't have any extra clothes either."

"You might as well get dressed again since we're done here," she smiled at him.

"Can I invite you to dinner to make it up to you?"

"Sure."

"I just need to drop by my flat to change clothes. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all."

***

Several hours later, her friend called her mobile. Olivia climbed out of bed and headed into the hallway.

"Where are you? Are you alive?" Elsa asked, sounding worried.

"Of course I am," Olivia said and laughed.

"Where are you then? I've been waiting for hours."

"I had a date, remember?"

"He showed up?"

"Sure did."

"Wait a minute. You're at his place? After only one date? Are you nuts?"

"He's nice."

"He could be a serial killer," her friend almost shouted into the phone.

"Relax. He's a firefighter."

"A what?"

"A firefighter. You know, the ones that carry you out of the house when you burn the pizza?"

"I know what a firefighter is." Her friend sputtered. "He's not a smoker?"

"Nope.

"Is he real?"

Olivia laughed. "You seriously think I'm making him up? I'll send you a picture of him."

"You do that. When will you be home?"

"I don't know. Jason has invited me to dinner."

"What? Who's Jason?"

"My date. I'll see you later, Elsa." Olivia hung up and her friend and quietly returned to the bedroom. Turning on her camera app, she aimed her camera at the naked man on the bed.

"What's up?" Jason murmured.

"My friend demands proof. Can I snap a picture of you?"

He placed his forearm over his eyes. "Feel free."

She snapped the picture of his naked muscular chest and his strong jaw. The broad smile on his face only emphasized his handsome features. Then she sent the photo to Elsa.

The answer came immediately as a text message.

'I... officially... hate...you.... Grin.... You lucky girl. Have fun with your firefighter.'

It was followed by a lot of smileys.

"Maybe you should have sent her my address too," he suggested.

"Nope. She might think she's invited."

He laughed. "No chance. I have a strict one-woman-at-a-time rule."

"So do I."

"So, where were we before I fell asleep?" He placed his arm around her back, steering her toward his lips.

"I think you were trying to give me orgasm number five. Or was it four? I can't really remember."

"Maybe I need to refresh your memory a little?"

She climbed on top of Jason's naked body, pulling the covers away while she straddled him.

"It's starting to come back to me now," he murmured before he caught her lips in a kiss.

She leaned closer to him, rubbing her breasts against his warm chest. She moved her right hand between her legs and slid it toward his cock. He hardened underneath her. Filling her palm until she couldn't wrap her hand around him.

He groaned deep in his throat as she steered his cock head toward her pussy. Slowly she lowered her body while she took him inside her warm channel.

She released his lips while she sat up. Leaning backwards as she took him deeper, spreading her legs wider while she wrapped herself around him. She gasped as she felt his size. Stopping and lifting while she felt her arousal build. Making her sexual juices start flowing and giving the lubrication she needed to proceed.

He groaned as he leaned his head back on the pillow. Closing his eyes as she threaded herself on his cock. Using the sexual fluids to move slowly up and down his shaft, tightening around him until the rubbing feeling pushed them both closer to a climax. She looked at him, watching his eyes fill with heat as he moved his hands over her body. Making her nipples respond to him.

"Ride me." Jason moaned. "Harder. Faster."

She wanted to. Desperately. Leaning herself back as she felt his cock push against her g-spot. She lifted her thighs, making sure she used him to pleasure herself. He caught on to her motions. Placing his left hand on her clit and rubbing her slowly. Surely.

She gasped as she felt her arousal build even higher. Knowing she was close as she tightened around him and started moving. Faster. Deeper. He rubbed her harder. She moaned loudly as she came forcefully on his cock. Feeling her contractions around him as she rode him. He pushed himself up and deeper inside her.

She knew what he needed, and she was eager to give it to him. She leaned forward. Dazed by her climax, but determined to share the pleasure with him. She tightened around him and followed the rhythm he'd started as he held on to her waist, lifting her before letting her slide back down.

Soon after, he groaned deeply as he pushed up one last time before he calmed down. She watched his handsome features turn into a broad smile, and she listened to his content moan. He wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her down to let her rest her head on his chest.

His cock was still deep inside her. Flexing and moving as she felt the last remains of his climax shook his body. She kissed his chest and murmured something. She couldn't tell what it was. It didn't really matter. What was important was the feeling of sheer bliss that she felt when she was with him.

He held on to her, and they rested. She worried if she was getting too heavy. But as soon as she tried to move, he held her tighter.

"Stay," he urged her.

"Yes," she murmured. "I'd love to."

"So would I," Jason said and kissed her hair. "So would I."

------------------

THE END

------------------

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. 

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters. 

Take care everybody and stay safe.

Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers