On Freedom's Wings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, little brother? Your big sister turning you on?"

I growled when she released my throbbing member from her grasp and moved off me. She was teasing me by trying to leave me fully loaded, but not getting me off. Well, I wasn't going to let that happen. Before she could get up off the bed, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into a kiss. This one started off hot and heavy, our mouths opening almost immediately to start another tongue war. This time, however, Victoria's arms weren't wrapped around my neck, they were pulling my pants off. It took her a bit of effort, and my pushing myself off the bed enough, but she finally got them off. Now I was as naked as she was, and she took full advantage of that by sitting on top of my erection, pressing it against her slit and into my stomach. She was soaked, not very surprising. If she was as turned on as I was, I'd be shocked if she wasn't at least moist.

"Mmmm! I can just tell that you'll be a perfect fit for me, but there's only one way to find out."

With that, she leaned back, grabbed my cock by the base, and slid down it. Once she hilted herself on it, she let out a long, low moan. I let out my own soft sound of pleasure, a lower pitch than hers, but they melded together perfectly, like a duet.

"I was right, perfect fit, like we were made for each other, isn't that right Marcus?"

I took a slow breath before replying, she fit perfectly around me. Not too tight, it was perfect, like putting on a pair of gloves that fit juuuuust right.

"I see what you mean, feels like I'm coming home."

She laughed before slowly lifting herself off my lap.

"Well, I hope you aren't cumming any time soon, I want to ride you for a long time. Although,"

She suddenly plunged herself fully onto my cock again, drawing noises from us both. Right after that, she pulled off my cock again, only leaving the head inside her.

"If you do cum soon, I'd take it as a compliment, your big sister's pussy is just that good."

I was getting slightly annoyed by all her teasing, and her slow movements. I was horny, I wanted to fuck her, so, I grabbed her hips, and slammed her down into my lap again. This time, she gasped when she was seated on me. She smirked at me; her eyes narrowed into slits.

"Oh? You want to play rough? Then no more dipping my toes in, get ready to be rode like fucking horse!"

With that, she did exactly what she promised she would. She rode me, hard and fast for what felt like hours. It was maybe only ten minutes, but we lost ourselves in the pleasure. When her legs became too tired, collapsed on top of me. Her breasts were pressed firmly into my chest as I started thrusting up into her. She buried her head into the crook of my neck, and let out soft noises into my ear as I fucked her hard. Her lips occasionally kissed my ear, and whisper sweet, naughty things into it, spurring me on whenever I started to slow down. I wanted to climax, many times, but I didn't want to finish and leave her high and dry, so I kept it under control, if only barely.

We kept on like that, the pace gradually slowing as we both became worn out. Just as I was on my last legs, I felt her clamp down on my member with a whimper. I was about to pull out, but she pushed me back down with her hips.

"Cum in me Marcus, make me yours, as I made you mine, and whatever happens, happens."

With a grunt, I let go of my control, and let loose blast after blast of hot cream into her. It took a few minutes to both of us to come down, but neither of us wanted to separate. Victoria nuzzled into my shoulder, her long black hair splayed across my chest. I felt my eyes grow heavy; I was exhausted. It was a long day, a lot had happened, and that was probably one of the most intense sex sessions I had ever had.

"You are the best brother I could ask for, taking care of my needs for me."

She yawned, and pressed her head deeper into me as her arms wrapped around my neck.

"When we wake up, you'll have to get a shower, and get checked out by our doc, but that's a tomorrow problem. Goodnight, Marcus, I love you."

Those three little words caused my heart to soar. I hadn't heard them in a very long time. I wasn't sure if I loved Victoria yet, everything was just so new to me, but I felt like I could easily come to love her. Instead of replying, I just kissed the top of her head, and settled into sleep. That didn't take long, as I felt her breathing even out, I was pulled under, and slept. This time, of my own free will.