All Comments on 'On Golden Mom'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Very exciting sory

i like the way he can smell his mom's musky pussy scent while sniffing her panties. I like the way the mom sitting on her son's face. Hope you can write more stories about the mom and son teasing about the smell of pussy.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
I gave you 5 stars for the opening act alone

It's a rare story that has me rock hard halfway into the first page. Well done, Mr. Hemingsex, this was an effing hot piece of erotica that had just the right combination of love and lust.

My favorite part? Richie confessing that he wanted to be her "faithful, loving husband." Fucking A.

If I had one, teeny-tiny complaint to make, I'd say that it ended too abruptly. I mean a bj from the mom is tops in my books, but I'd rather have a couple extra paragraphs as they chart out their future together.

Thanks for writing. You are one of the few writers I always look forward to.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 9 years ago
GREAT READ

Most definitely "5 STARS". Can hardly wait for the next offering.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MUM

5stars for this stupid mutherfuckin story for all us dumb perverts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great story elicits excellent comments

I love this story, all the more because it's based on a true-life case of motherfucking, between 20 year old Richie, a big strong good-looking boy, and his dazzling voluptuous mom Mag. EH never disappoints, of course, and the writing here is brilliant as always. Richie proudly proclaims, "I'm a motherfucker," and Mag adds, "a sweet motherfucker." It's what lots and lots of sons'd give anything to be. Dumbass dad is out of the picture, he was a shitty husband and a shitty father, the hell with him. Time for the son to take his rightful place between his mother's legs. Mag loves her darling baby boy to pieces, and the sight of baby boy asleep, his fat young cock hard and practically busting out of his jeans, stirs her womanly passions. To be blunt about it, her cunt is running like a river. Rock-hard filial cock and sopping wet motherly cunt. What to do, what to do. Well, first, the boy places his head between his mother's thighs, where it last was 20 years before, and goes to town. Richie slurps that glorious hole, the same hole he came out of, half to death. Mag cums like crazy, but she's got to have her boy's superb penis up where it belongs. So the kid slides his penis up inside his mother and discovers that compared to this, his previous fucks were playing patty cake. Nothing has ever felt nearly as good to his young cock as his own mother's cunt. Richie blows his young balls and splatters his semen where his semen belongs, now and forever. Rodav hits the nail on the head. What gets a boy most excited, what thrills him down to his toes, is the sharp musky aroma wafting from between his mommy's legs--his own mother's cunt-smell that he inhales deep into his lungs. A large part of the fun is the dirty joking and banter between the couple. The kid says, grinning, "hey, mom, is that the same hole I came out of as a tiny baby?" And mom says, smiling, "it sure is. Better get your handsome face right on it, honey, and start using your whole greedy mouth on your mother's mommy-hole. Pronto." And doug is 100% correct. It's heartwarming and just plain beautiful that Richie and Mag will be together from now on, the virile young husband and his sexy mature wife, with Richie's cock up his own mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. I love happy endings.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
To the anon with the "A Great Story Elicits..." comment:

What the fuck is your problem? Someone writes a story and you feel compelled to summarize it? Hey, fucktwit, if we're reading comments at the end of a story, chances are we've ALREADY READ THE FUCKING STORY. Are you retarded, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
never read a story like this

I can hardly type right now, but i will try..

This is just fucking genius, a brilliant piece of work , so original and aristic, in my opinion the writer is truly gifted.

Not a single boring moment, the story captivated me, i wish to see so much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@ epiphany_jones

Did you get your wang caught in the desk drawer? There's no need to be so rude and condescending. Especially given the usual quality of your comments.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate all the kudos here and in the emails.

Happy Motherfucking Mothers' Day! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re Epiphany_Jones

I'm right with you. This nutter who thinks he is the only one to understand a story and feels that he/she/it must summarise it for us needs putting down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh mom, I love your pussy!

I was fucking her hard, they way I knew she needed it. Mom was continuously saying, "Oh fuck me honey, fuck my pussy hard, oh yes, fuck me, fuck your mother's pussy!"

SkaerKroweSkaerKrowealmost 3 years ago

Only thing I would change is the use of "Ew"s as those usually denote something bad/gross. Other than that, good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...