On Her Knees Ch. 02

Story Info
She offers him some fun while he's in town.
3.1k words
4.08
28.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

Second in a series of stories of women performing oral sex.

All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

I have had enough travel for one life time. I spent the last week and a half traveling from all over the country between a dozen different flights, and five long, cramped bus rides, just to meet with five different clients to settle their accounts. If I had more time, I could've planned some more direct flights, but in the short time I had in the busy travel season, I had to make do.

The worst part was I also had to make do with the horrible hotels I had to stay in. Usually, I found myself sleeping in something a little more upscale, or at least decent. The last three hotels I had to stay in were every serial killer's dream come true. If I had a good night's sleep during this trip, I wouldn't have been so miserable, at least I could've tolerated some of it. But how could I when the people next door were screaming about how much they hated each other and their kids were crying in the bathroom?

So, it was kind of a relief when I got to my hotel here in Jacksonville. It looked decent enough; the parking lot was clean, the sign had no missing letters, well dressed people coming in and out of the front doors, and it looked to have a nice bar and restaurant. The only problem, my room wasn't ready. I was, of course, upset, but the front desk agent offered to let me drink for free in the bar while I waited the hour until they got my room ready.

I felt like my luck was getting better when I got a cute bartender to serve me. She was a cute young thing with blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and a nice body. But I noticed the engagement ring on her hand, so I only gave her the mild friendly flirting I do with women that I know are taken. But it was still ok, because she knew all her drinks and I was impressed with her mixing skills and how fast she worked to get her customers their drinks.

"Very impressive," a voice said out of nowhere.

I looked to my right and saw a very beautiful brunette woman sitting down next to me. She wore a navy-blue suit dress, with a white blouse. The outfit hugged her curves in just the right way, and the hemline of her skirt stopped just above her knees.

"Oh, yes," I replied with just a bit of trepidation. Her beauty took me by surprise, but I quickly composed myself. "She is very skilled at her job; she must make a lot of tips."

"Yes, there's that," the woman replied. "But I was talking about how hot she is."

"That too," I replied, and we both had a small laugh.

"Do you mind if I sit here? Or are you waiting for someone?" she asked.

"No, I'm by myself. I'm waiting for them to be ready with my room, and they said I can drink here at the house while I'm waiting. What about you?"

"I'm just here waiting for a client who is coming into town and insisted I meet him here. And of course, he's late, just like every time he comes here."

"They love making you wait," I said jokingly. "They think it's some kind of power move."

"That's so true."

"I'm Jim, by the way," I said and reached out my right hand.

"I'm Bethany," she replied as she shook my hand.

The cute bartender came by to take her drink order. I convinced her that Bethany was with me so she could also get herself free drinks and she believed it. Bethany didn't hesitate to play along; she was probably the type that is used to getting free drinks, but she was probably having fun playing along as well. We watched the bartender create the mixed drinks we ordered, using both her hands in a very impressive way. I swear, the woman could also be a magician if she wanted to. She brought us our drinks and told us to let her know if we needed anything else to let her know. The drinks may be free, but I was definitely going to give her a nice big tip.

"Damn, what I wouldn't do to get her alone with me for a few hours in one of these hotel rooms," Bethany said before she began sipping her drink.

I remembered her comment when she first sat down next to me, and now that statement made me think she was a lesbian, which kind of disappointed me.

"My ex-boyfriend definitely would've gone after her, right in front of me too. He was like that."

And that comment got my hopes up again, now that I know she was also interested in men.

We talked a little while, getting to know each other. She was vague about her work, something with customer service and that was all I was able to gather. We got one more drink together before the man from the front desk found me and told me my room was ready and they took my luggage there. He gave me my room card and walked away.

"I guess I should get to my room now," I told Bethany and finished up my drink.

"What room are you in?" Bethany asked.

"Room 330."

"Give me 15 minutes and I'll be right up," she said with a big smile.

"All right," I said. "Sounds good."

I walked away, doing my best not to let my excitement show. When I got into the elevator and found myself alone, I went a little crazy, yelling "Yes, Yes, Yes," and feigning punching the air in excitement. I was in my mid-thirties and I was acting like a teenager about to get laid for the first time. When I got to the third and I took control of my excitement before the elevator doors opened, just in time for the couple that walked in to the elevator as I got out, didn't see how childish I was acting.

I entered my room and was impressed with the nice set up I was given. The company I worked for never gave me something this good before, but I'm sure they must've found a way to get a good deal this time. I got myself ready with some cologne and a drink from the mini bar, and got a small champagne bottle ready with two glasses. I realized I needed ice and quickly took the ice bucket to the ice dispenser down the hall and brought it back to chill the champagne. The drinks were going to cost me later when I left the hotel in two days, but I felt it was worth it.

I had the chance to relax for a good five minutes before I heard the door knock. I looked into the peephole and saw Bethany standing there. I opened the door and greeted her as I let her in. I took her to the mini bar where I had the champagne and glasses read. I opened up the champagne and poured it in both our glasses and passed her glass to her. We clinked our glasses together, said cheers and began drinking.

"By the way, I just remembered, what about that client you were waiting for?" I asked her.

"Oh, he texted me earlier, he had to cancel because of plane troubles. But he'll be here tomorrow, and this time he'll be bringing his wife with him."

"Oh, that's nice of him to bring her along."

"It's always a lot of fun when they do," she said with a big smile.

"You get a lot of clients who bring their wives along?"

"Not a lot, but it happens enough," she said as she took a big gulp of her champagne. "Sometimes it's just me and the wife while the husband just sits back and enjoys us having fun."

"Really?" I said. "Then when do you get the work done?"

"At the same time, silly," she said. "While we're having sex."

"Wait! What?"

I was in a bit of shock from that last statement. It took a moment for me to register what was happening. I was trying to make excuses in my mind that I wasn't in a situation that I thought I was in, but at the same time, everything else that she was talking about before suddenly made sense.

"Wait, you do know that I'm an escort, right?" she asked.

"No, I did not. Not until now, that is."

She had a big laugh at that, saying she had never been in a situation like this. I replied that neither had I. When she finished laughing, she finished up her drink and poured herself some more of the champagne.

"So now that you know, how do you feel about it?" she asked.

"I don't know, I never met a hooker before."

"I'm an escort, sweetie," she declared emphatically. "I may do the same kind of job, but I'm much more upscale than some street walker."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's ok, I get that a lot. And I'm sorry, I thought you knew who I was and what I was talking about. But now that the cat is out of the bag, where do you want to go from here?"

"You mean, do I want to pay you to spend the night with me?"

"Yes, it is what you were hoping for anyway. And by the way, if you want the whole night, that does cost extra."

She broke down her rates for me. She was definitely upscale. There was no way I could afford what she was asking for. And I know she wasn't lying about her rates. From what I can tell from her jewelry, the expensive outfit she was wearing, and let's not forget the overpriced high heels she was wearing (the same ones that my rich ex-girlfriend used to enjoy wearing), she was definitely making the money she was asking for.

"I'm sorry," I began to tell her. "I make good money, but that's a lot of money to spend on one hooker. Sorry, I mean escort. And even if I could spare it, I don't have that much in cash on me right now."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said and pulled out a business card form her purse. "This is the information for the service I work for. If you're ever in town again and you could afford me, just call and ask for me personally."

I took her card and she began to walk towards the door.

"Wait," I called out to her and she stopped. I do have a three hundred dollars in cash in my luggage. Does that get me anything?"

She giggled a little at that.

"I'm sorry, Jim. You're a nice guy, and I'm sure we would have fun together. And part of me wishes I could do something for you. But I don't fuck for free unless I'm involved with the person, and for that money you're offering, the best I could do is to let you see my tits and feel them, that's all."

"As much as I'd love to see your tits, I don't think I can do that. I can go to a strip club, and see a lot of naked women and get a couple of lap dances for that money."

"If you do go to a strip club, I suggest the one on 31st street. Very classy place and plenty of beautiful women that give great lap dances. I used to strip there, now I go there myself for a lap dance on occasion."

"Thanks for the advice," I told her.

She opened the door and right before she stepped out, she took a long pause, before looking right at me.

"Ok," she said and closed the door. "For that money, I'll give you a blowjob."

"Really?" I asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I like you and I hate to leave you disappointed like this," she replied. "But for the record, a blowjob is all I'm going to do, so don't try to guilt trip me into giving you something more."

"Yes, no problem," I told her.

"And I hope you appreciate the fact that I'm giving you a big discount for a blowjob. I haven't been paid that cheaply for a blowjob since I worked at that club, I told you about."

"Yes, I really appreciate it. Thank you."

I got the money out of my luggage and gave it to her, which she put in her purse. She asked me where I would like to do this and I suggested with me standing and her on her knees. I've always liked seeing women on their knees getting a blowout; I'm not sure why; it could be a power thing. Most men enjoy seeing women being subservient to them.

I leaned up against the mini bar and Bethany took her position in front of me. She took off her suit jacket, then began to slowly unbutton her blouse, all the while smiling. Her blouse dropped to the floor and she was now in her bra.

"You want to unhook it for me?" she asked as she leaned her body against me.

I reached around her body and nervously unhooked the bra. She pulled back away from me and let the bra drop to the floor, revealing her large, C-cup tits to me. She grabbed my hands and brought them up to her tits and made me squeeze them.

"They're real," she said. "People always ask me that."

I admitted that I was briefly wondering if her tits were real or not. They looked too perfect and felt amazing. I massaged them gently, while she put her hand on my crotch. She began rubbing my dick above my pants, getting a good feel of the erection forming in my pants. When she was satisfied that I was ready, she got down on her knees and began to undo my belt and soon after my zipper. She pulled down my pants with excitement and nearly ripped my boxers trying to take them down.

"I love your cock," she said as she began stroking it. She started slow and then moved up to a faster rhythm. She then began to flick the tip of it with her tongue, teasing me with what was about to come.

When she knew I was ready for her, she opened her lips and took it all in her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth. She started slowly, allowing me to enjoy the sensation of her moth and tongue working their magic on my dick. A few times in between, she slips it out of her mouth to flick the head with her tongue, before putting it back into her mouth again.

My hands were on her head, holding on to her dark hair as her head as her head bobbed back and forth. Now and again, she would look up at me with her lustful eyes and wink at me. She began to suck my dick faster; I could feel the head hitting the back of her throat occasionally. There were moments when she held it all in her mouth, gagging on it, and then pulling it out of her mouth to get some air. Then she would do it again a few more times in a row.

I was near the edge of my climax and she apparently sensed that because she began to slow down a little and eventually took it out of her mouth.

"How are you doing up there?" she said while stroking me.

"Fantastic," was all I could say.

After a moment, she took my dick back into her mouth and returned to the work that I was paying her for. Again, she began slowly before picking up the pace. She didn't go as fast as she did before, but she was a professional and knew how to make the moment last longer.

But eventually, the time finally came when I couldn't hold back any longer. She sensed that I was near the end and braced herself for what was about to come. My dick began to swell up in her mouth, and she pulled it right out just in time. She knew what to do and made sure my dick was aiming right at her tits as I shot out several shots of cum right at her. She was stroking me as I was cumming on her, and she squeezed out every last drop of cum I had in me before she let go.

She stood up and I got a look at what I had done. Her tits were covered in my cum. I was surprised at how much cum I had in me to shoot out. I don't think I ever shot that much of a load before.

"That was fun," she said.

"That was amazing," I replied.

She walked away to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I heard the faucet turn on; she began washing the cum off her tits while I was getting my pants back on. When she was done, she went to pick up the blouse and bra she left on the floor and put it back on her, and then picked up her purse and went for the door.

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it," she replied. "It was great. Hopefully next time you can pay for a lot more."

"I got your number; I'll definitely be sure to see you again next time I'm in town."

"I hope so," she said. "Maybe next time your wife could join us."

That statement took me by surprise. I had no idea she knew that about me.

"How did you know I was married? I took my wedding ring off."

"At this point in my career, I can tell who's married and who isn't," she replied. "I have no problem with that. Cheating husbands are my primary source of income."

With that, she opened the door and walked right out.

I managed to come back around to Jacksonville again several months later, at the same hotel. I still had the number for the escort service she worked for, and this time I had more money on me. But they said she no longer worked there anymore; in fact, she had retired from the business altogether. I was disappointed, but also happy for her. As much as she seemed to enjoy her work, I felt she was a very smart woman with more talents than just using her body. So, wherever she is, I wish her the best.

THE END!

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers