On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before Rachel's lips could purse into forming a word, Liz added, "No questions, just obedience, my dear."

The "outfit" laid on the bed looked like one of the sexy gears found at cheap stores for Halloween: a micro mini-skirt that would barely conceal her cheeks and a tube top that was the size of a bra.

She looked back at Liz and understood this was not a joke. Wherever she was going, she'd look like a hooker once she got there.

Liz's hands started to squeeze her shoulders.

"I told you there would be a test this weekend. And I know you're going to make me very proud."

"Mmm... Yes, Mistress. Can you tell me where we're going?"

Scratching her butt with her fingernails, Liz added, "Oh no, my dear. You can't know and you're also going there alone."

"But..."

"Shhhh..." Liz hardened her tone, just a bit. "I warned you last week. I warned you before you left the city and I warned you again when you arrived." After a pause, she added, "All of this is done of your own free will or not at all. Obey or don't but not more questions."

She waited a moment, then asked, "Would you like to cancel and go home?"

"N... No, no... Mistress... I'm just... worried."

"Sure, I get that." And added with a sigh, "If you had half the trust in me that I have in you...". She thought she'd overdone it.

"No, I do... You know I completely trust you."

Liz smiled at her, moved her hair behind her ear, "You tell me what you want to do..."

Rachel smiled, a small painful smile and said, "I'll go."

"Good," Liz exclaimed, "then it's settled. And I'm sure your slutty side will have a blast; you'll see."

She kissed her once more, let her fingers meander down Rachel's slit. Within a minute, her pet's hips bucked again. Liz laughed, told her she'd become a horny little girl and slapped her on the ass before concluding, "Now get dressed and show me what you look like before you go."

Rachel adjusted her hair and make-up before putting on her outfit. As she looked in the mirror, she saw a woman screaming for attention by showing as much skin as possible. If one was to look up "depraved slut" in the dictionary, the picture would probably look like her.

The other truth was that she looked steaming. With her toned body almost completely bare, one was able to enjoy the length of her legs in all its sexiness, not to mention her perked nipples on a generous C cup. Walking would probably flash portions of her ass so she'd have to be careful.

After checking out her outfit a final time, Rachel walked in the living room and towards Liz as her Mistress immediately laughed and then, putting her hands in front of her mouth, said, "Oh my god, you are so irresistibly fuckable, it's ridiculous."

After a final longing kiss, Liz spoke softly, "You are making me very proud."

Sliding a finger against her pet's labia, she smiled at the dampness and added, "I'm sure you'll have a good time... now go! Instructions were given, you don't have to worry about anything."

Rachel walked to her car, zombie-like, except for the very real anxiety cramps in her stomach. She was so apprehensive that her hands slipped against the steering wheel as she had trouble pulling out.

After a few minutes of driving, she found herself in an unfamiliar part of town and was trying to get her bearings while following instructions on her phone. The mixed neighborhood was part low-income housing, part hipster Victorian homes, likely inhabited by hipsters. She bumped the tires against the curb and checked the address of the multi-story home twice to confirm she'd reached her destination.

She had hoped that Liz had created extra drama but really sent her to Cheryl's for another session but this did not feel like a place the vivacious woman would live in.

Nervously, she hopelessly tried to pull her skirt down as she stepped on the sidewalk while straightening her top, wondering if she looked like movie girls from the 80's when they acted like prostitutes. She walked up the stairs towards her destination as she heard a whistle from a passing car.

The doorbell button was dandling from its receptacle so she knocked on the door and waited. After a moment, she knocked again more forcefully this time as the car from which the whistle came was stopped at the light, staring at her. Finally, she heard a man's voice.

The door opened to a late twenty, young thirty-something wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. He looked her up and down, and if he was expecting her, he was not showing it.

She immediately picked up on two things. First, he was very handsome, his lean muscles showing under his dark skin. And second, she'd never met him before.

Nonchalantly, he asked, "What up?"

Rachel did her best not to look surprised. Not only had she expected someone to be waiting for her, but she also thought she'd recognize the person who opened the door. She'd been wrong on both counts and wondered if this was the right address. But yes, she'd checked twice.

"Er... Hi, I'm Rachel," she paused wanting to see if she was expected but when she saw the blank stare, she added, "I was told to come here."

He eyed her up and down again.

"By who?"

"By my Miss- by a friend. Liz."

"Don't know no Liz. You sure you at the right place, girl?"

Rachel was baffled and stuttered...

"I... I was given this address," she added, showing the piece of paper.

"Mm... You a friend of Jenna?"

With a sigh of relief and after she put two and two together, she realized that Liz had sent her to the home of the bartender she'd met two weeks before; the one that saw her masturbate at the table.

Rachel immediately nodded in eagerness.

"Cool," he said with a smile. Leaning back, he shouted, "J-girl," and glancing towards the door once again, "some chick's here for ya!".

Looking back at Rachel, he added, "Come in, girl, I won't bite."

She came through the door and followed him in the living room.

"I'm Stan," he casually stated while seating on the couch, flipping through channels. Rachel stood in the corner, not realizing she was awaiting instructions on what to do next. She glanced around; the place had seen better days and was neither clean nor dirty. Well, it was definitely not clean.

"Rachel," she answered.

Stan flicked the button on the remote but was staring at her rather than the TV.

"Yeah, you already said so."

She was a bit taken aback. Men usually had two responses when a woman like her showed up dressed like this: very shy or very eager. This Stan was neither. He played it cool.

Finally, he broke and asked with a chuckle: "You always dress like that, girl? Damn, don't go complaining about being catcalled, am I right?"

And without waiting for an answer, twirled his finger in the air, "Go ahead, spin for me, will ya'?"

Rachel hesitated when she heard footsteps and a female voice, "Oh, she'll spin, alright."

Jenna walked through the living room and glanced sideways at Rachel, a permanent smirk on her face. Despite what she'd seen a couple of weeks before, she was surprised by Rachel's outfit. Liz had not been bullshitting.

The bartender was wearing skinny purple pants with a black t-shirt. The sway of her breasts showed she was not wearing a bra. It looked like she slept in her clothes.

Jenna was behaving differently than the last time they saw each other. This was Jenna from the hood. This was cocky Jenna. Two weeks ago, she was chewing gum and blowing bubbles at the bar, looking much more innocent. Now, she walked with a swagger and was looking to impress Stan.

She looked Rachel up and down again, nodded with an "Mmm... mmm..." of approval and approached her, adjusting her hair with a gentle gesture. Then she walked behind Rachel and rubbed her shoulders as she stared at Stan.

"Liz told me you'd come by today..." After a brief moment, Jenna added, "She didn't say you'd look like this though."

She'd been impressed with Rachel's obedience when she'd met her at the bar. That evening, she'd witnessed Liz's pet openly masturbate while seating at a booth. Sure, that was in a dark bar, after a few drinks but still... Now she was here and wearing the skimpiest of outfits... Talk about dedication. It was obvious that Rachel was completely committed to her Mistress or that there wasn't a whole lot of orders she wouldn't follow.

To reinforce the humiliation, she looked at Stan and pointed towards Rachel, quipping, "This girl, no shame, I'm telling you!"

"No shit," Stan smiled, nodding back, eliciting a chuckle from both of them. "Escort?"

"Nah. Sub," Jenna stated casually. "Sub with no shame," she added before correcting herself: "Well, actually, that's not true. Tons of shame... but she gets turned on by it."

Stan looked surprised, "A what?"

She giggled while looking at Rachel from the side.

Rachel paused, realized she held her breath as she looked to Jenna who casually shrugged and said, "Do you want to tell Stan?"

Rachel remained silent for a moment and as she was going to speak, Jenna's voice announced, "She's a sub, a submissive. She obeys a lady that comes to the bar. She brought her in the other day and this little tramp was masturbating under the table. Can you believe it?" she laughed as she lowered her hands and laid them on Rachel's hips.

Stan laughed loudly, which made Jenna smirk. "What the fuck? Damn girl, I'll start hanging out at your bar more often."

"Her owner's shared her for the day. She's all mine but you know me: I'm a giver."

Once again, Rachel was being discussed as if she was not there. Once again, her body was going to be used for someone's pleasure regardless of her own needs and wants. Stan lit a virtual candle in his head, praying to the saints of assholes who haven't done much good but still get rewards.

Jenna wasn't being particularly truthful: Liz had reached out to her a few days ago and they'd chatted for a while on the phone. The bartender had felt they hit it off immediately; she was fond of Liz's humor and take-charge attitude. They decided to meet for coffee, but the conversation kept going on and after thirty minutes, Liz thought she knew enough about Jenna and asked: "So, the other night, you seemed particularly interested in using my slave. Are you still game?"

"Well... mmm..." Jenna giggled nervously, "She's super hot and I couldn't believe you were getting her to touch herself in front of your friend."

A moment passed and Liz smiled slightly before stating, "Which does not answer my question."

"Oh right... Yes, I'd love to!"

"Of course, you are, smartypants," said Liz. And over the next few minutes, Liz detailed what she had in mind.

They both agreed, with Jenna already thinking of an addition to her plan.

High from the fact that Rachel had actually shown up and that she was as willing as one could hope, Jenna wanted to show how cool she could play it. She slowly lifted Rachel's skirt, revealing her bare apricot and murmured in her ear, "Why don't you tell us what your Mistress asked you to do today."

Rachel's chest was heaving faster as her exhibition proceeded. She stared at Stan who had put one foot on the coffee table and was slowly running his finger across his shorts.

"Mistress told me to come to this address and make her proud."

"Oh, shit, she didn't even say you were coming to see me?? You got guts, girl," exclaimed Jenna.

The bartender ran her hands on Rachel's thighs, caressing and squeezing her flesh, then doing the same with her butt. She enjoyed giving Stan a show and needed to deliver anyways: she had promised him a memorable event.

"What do you think she meant by 'Make her proud'?"

Rachel couldn't have explained why, but she was falling hard for the situation. This was exactly where she wanted to be: a mix of humiliations - seemingly embarrassed by being disrobed in front of a stranger while being asked shameful questions. Jenna had not gotten close to her pussy and yet she knew she was drenched.

"It means that I'm here to serve and that you can use...," she swallowed hard and closed her eyes as Jenna's caresses were wounding her up, "you can use me as you wish."

"Mmm, we will dear," she said as she kissed her shoulder, "we will, won't we babe?", Jenna asked with a wink.

"Fuck yeah," Stan answered in disbelief.

"Your Mistress said that you have been a very good girl lately and been eating a lot of pussy. Did you eat out the other woman that was with you at the bar?"

"Yes, I did."

Jenna's hands caressed her stomach and moved up, lifting the tube top out and freeing her breasts. Her fingers pinched the already hard nipples and Rachel knew she was being reprimanded, although she did not yet know for what.

"You can call us Ms. Jenna and Mr. Stan."

Her nipples squeezed uncomfortably, Rachel lifted herself on her toes and squealed, "Yes, Ms. Jenna."

The fingers started rubbing her more gently again. "I hear you haven't gotten dick in a while though. Is that right?"

God, this was embarrassing.

"That... That's right, Ms. Jenna. I've serviced someone, but have not been... fucked."

"Poor thing," Jenna gloated as she let her fingernails slide against Rachel's stomach. "Well, Liz gave very specific instructions for you... We'll see if you're as good as she says you are."

"Yes, Ms. Jenna."

Leaving Rachel with the tube top above her breasts and the skirt around her hips, she walked past Stan and told him. "I'm going to get ready, but if you want a taste... Go for it."

"For real?", he exclaimed.

Jenna smiled, "Well, almost. You're allowed the jerky, NOT the sucky and DEFINITELY NOT the fucky while I'm gone."

She turned around and walked back upstairs, giving Rachel a voracious stare. Everything was going according to plan she thought.

Stan sat quietly until the footsteps were gone and the shower had started. Rachel assumed that Jenna must have bartended the night before, which meant closing the place at the wee hours and waking up late. She understood the desire to freshen up.

"Well, come on, girl. Let's get on with the 'jerky'," he said while making air quotes and smiling as he lifted his hips and lowered his shorts.

Rachel turned around and looked at Stan's cock. It was thick and veiny. Her body responded strangely; she was immediately fine with the idea of grabbing it, squeezing it. Better, she wanted to and after the briefest of pause, she walked towards him and sat on the couch before wrapping her fingers around it.

Stan looked at her with a smile that said... "Girl, Nah... Get on the floor. I'll tell you when you can get on the couch."

Rachel moved down and knelt towards the side, grabbing his cock once again, a bit more awkwardly this time due to her position. After a few seconds, he pushed the table with his foot and instructed her to move between his legs to get a better grip.

She adjusted her posture and with the table behind her, found her face inches from his dick. As she pushed and pull on his unit, Stan grimaced and hissed.

"Damn girl. You hurtin' me. It's too dry: best put your mouth around it."

Rachel looked up, half-puzzled and said, "But Ms. Jenna said,..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Stan had grabbed her by the arm and lifted her up as he rose. He brought his fingers against her pussy and clutched her labia, making her gasp and open her legs subconsciously.

His voice lowered so she alone would be able to hear him, "I got your attention?"

"Yes Sir," she exhaled.

"Good, because I'm only going to say this once." Tugging at her arm, he shook her to make sure she was listening, "When Jenna girl is around, we gonna make her feel like she in charge. Dig?"

"Yes, yes, Sir," Rachel answered unable to contain a groan of pleasure a she felt a finger burrow inside her.

"Whatever Jenna wants, she gets, yeah? Jenna's the queen as soon as she gets into this room. You gonna obey her real good and more, you know what I'm saying? You gonna do it all and be a first-class ho."

"Mm... yes, Sir."

"But when she ain't around, I call the shots," he added, forcing his finger in and out of her drenched pussy.

She nearly buckled at the knee but was able to nod in affirmation. "I tell you what to do, I decide what your white ass can take, yeah?" After a pause, he continued, "Fuck up and I'll whore you out to the brothers in the neighborhood and they don't take too kindly to white hookers." His finger dug deep inside as her breath was getting shallow.

"Got it?"

"I got... I got it, Sir."

He removed his finger and pushed it inside her mouth, all the way to her throat until she gagged. He then sat down, cool as a cucumber.

"Now, what was you gonna do?" he asked, staring at her without blinking, his turgescent dick pointing at his belly button.

She knelt back down between his legs and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, letting the saliva build up so she'd glide up and down easily.

Rachel didn't think that Stan would give her to a bunch of guys but he sure could be scary and she didn't want to piss him off. Being scared hadn't turned her off though, quite the opposite. She found herself swooning at the idea of being whored to the neighborhood crew... Just the idea though, as she didn't think she'd be ready for the experience.

"Oooh... There you go, girl. At least once you get it, you get it."

Bucking his hips, he pushed his dick deeper into her mouth as she let the drool run down his shaft. She squeezed her tongue out in an effort to lick his balls as well, struggling to breathe through her nose.

"Oh shit," he exclaimed as he threw his head back: bitch was impressive, that was a fact.

Rachel attempted to press further, pushing the cock right up against her throat as her eyes swelled up with tears. She could feel the dirty shag carpet graze her lips as she yearned for something to rub against. Overtaken by a desire to please, she bobbed her head deeper, forcing the head of his cock until it penetrated her throat as she let a loud guttural cough escape.

A blob of saliva landed on his thigh, slowly sliding towards the couch. He popped her head and guided her towards it so she could suck it back before it would stain the furniture.

There was no longer a concern of being unfaithful to her boyfriend: she'd accepted that she was Liz' slave, meant to obey and serve her as well as those that she deemed worthy.

She took Stan's cock in her mouth again, extending her tongue as much as she could, rubbing it against Stan's balls and shaft, gagging loudly in the process. She was not a natural at deep throating and needed to concentrate to subdue her gag reflex.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Stan said, breathing heavily and clearly enjoying the moment.

"Damn, girl... You love to suck a cock, don't cha?"

She moaned loudly to express her approval without letting go of the prized tool until he pushed her away.

Rachel straightened herself, understanding what had happened as she heard footsteps. She held his cock and rubbed it, acting as if she had been giving him a handjob.

"About time you show up," Stan said with a great big smile.

Rachel remained with her back turned towards Jenna. She could feel her eyes itching as her make up had run while gagging on Stan's dick. A pin could have dropped and Rachel tried to catch her breath, waiting for a reaction.

Jenna approached the couch slowly. Her hair was done and she'd applied some make-up making her lips bright red and her eyes smoky. She wore a tight yellow hoodie with its zipper open to her chest and had decided to remain braless.

She looked stunning, her thigh gap perfectly framing her bare pussy.

"Did you use your whore mouth?" Jenna asked as she saw Rachel from the side. At the lack of response, she added, "Get up on here," pointing to the couch.