On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel obediently got on the couch as the bartender guided her body so she'd remained on all fours. The bartender moved her hand on her butt cheek and down her slit. A moan could immediately be heard.

"I think you used your whore mouth... and I bet he didn't even ask for it... You just couldn't get enough... Is that right?"

Rachel only looked at Stan for one second before remembering how easily he lifted her a minute ago.

"Yes, Ms. Jenna. I couldn't help myself."

She rubbed the tip of her fingers against Rachel's clit as she started to heave.

"Right... 'Cause you wanted hard meat in your whore mouth."

"Y... Yes, Ms. Jenna."

"Yes, Ms. Jenna what?"

"Mmm... Yes, Ms. Jenna, I wanted... hard meat in my whore mouth."

Jenna smiled and stopped touching Rachel. She slapped her ass once and opened a pouch she pulled out of her jacket.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked, holding a butterfly looking vibrator held by elastics.

Rachel nodded affirmatively - Frank had used one on her in the past. It was a small vibrator in the shape of a butterfly that was placed against the clit. Each extremity was held by elastics, wrapped around the waist and thighs, not unlike a jockstrap. It had the benefit of staying right on top of the clit in different positions while leaving holes available for penetration.

The young dominatrix tapped Rachel's left leg, which she lifted like a dog so Jenna could slip the elastic around it. She unfastened it for the second leg before wrapping it around and putting it back together. Finally, once the butterfly was on her clit, Jenna pulled the strings tight to ensure that it would remain in position without being held. She turned it on with a remote and a low rumble could be heard in the room.

Rachel immediately arched her back and bent her legs to alleviate the intense pleasure she felt.

"Oh my... someone's horny as hell," Jenna smiled.

Rachel was biting her lips, nodding, trying to get used to the vibration and containing herself but she was unable to prevent her hips from bucking. A soft moan escaped. Something clicked in her mind. the domination was too good, the pleasure too intense. She added, "Yes, Mistress."

"Wow... "Mistress", eh?... Wouldn't your "other" Mistress be jealous if she heard you talk like that?"

Rachel wondered why she even uttered the word. Was she so swayed by humiliation that she'd so easily refer to a near-stranger as such?

The newly appointed Mistress grinned devilishly, "Sadly, I've been given instructions and you are not to come until permission is granted. We'll leave it on the lowest setting for now."

Rachel moaned disappointingly, her cunt yearning for an orgasm. She felt herself leaking, turned on by the fact that the young bartender was so quickly finding her mark.

Jenna approached her and kissed her, tonguing her for a long while. "Your lips taste like cock... Now use that whore mouth of yours again, but on me this time," she added as she nudged Stan to give up his seat. "My turn."

"Yes, Ms. Jenna," Rachel uttered, going back to the previous naming convention.

Stan even managed to smile as he moved out of the way; clearly, Jenna had not been duped. He wasn't losing much in the process as he was able to watch Rachel from behind as her plump pussy was glistening.

Jenna got comfortable, laying her head against a pillow and lodging another one under her hips, lifting herself slightly to make her mound easier to access.

Liz had sent Jenna a brief email ahead of the meeting and provided a few details on how to best dominate her pet. Using terms like "cunt", "whore", "slut", and more were all part of the sessions as Rachel was very cerebral. She'd gone on to explain that spanking and other light modes of discipline had been administered but pain had always been kept to a minimum: it worked best as a combination to humiliation or a shock factor to prevent orgasm.

Jenna had always wanted to dominate a woman and if her first was going to look and behave like Rachel, the bar was set to an insurmountable height.

"Go ahead, tramp, worship my cunt," Jenna said with a smirk.

The tone of her voice, the words she used... it all tantalized Rachel. As Jenna moved her leg on top of the rear cushion, offering ample access, she dove in, shoving her tongue as far as she could immediately and getting as much of her juices as possible with one scoop. It tasted sweet... or maybe it didn't and her brain was just making her think it was sweet, nectar-like. Either way, she couldn't get enough of it and lapped like a dog.

Jenna moaned and cooed, thrilled by the eagerness to please and wondering how far she could push this.

Within a minute, she thought, "Oh my fucking god... No one's ever eaten me like this." In comparison to the boys of today who have no clue on how to behave, Rachel was bent on her knees, ass in the air and delighting herself with the bartender's folds.

The pet was slowly being driven mad by the butterfly, tightly seating against her clit.

The idea that she was submitting to a younger woman and Stan, a black man whom she assumed was her boyfriend, only because her Mistress gave her an address, made her feel sluttier still. Even without being present, Liz was controlling her tongue, granting her holes to whomever she wished. Rachel felt inebriated by the power that Liz so quickly dispensed over her. It made her want to demonstrate how much she loved it and how much she wanted to let the whore out. She suckled on Jenna's clit as if her life depended on it, twirling around, suckling and nibbling.

The scene was becoming too much for Stan. He eagerly spat on his hand and rubbed it against the head of his cock before forcefully pulling on the skin. Rachel's ass was undulating up and down, swayed by the movement of her head between Jenna's legs.

"Oh my god, she feels so good," she told Stan before addressing Rachel directly. "You love eating pussy, don't you?"

Her nose and chin shiny from her juices, Rachel looked up and answered like a good slave, "Yes, Ms. Jenna, I love to eat your pussy," before going back to suckling as Jenna bucked.

"Mmm... Good girl... So well be-... behaved... that's right... Go back to what you do best... Oh yeah, right there... Mmm..."

Meanwhile, Stan was rock hard and moved behind Rachel, shoving his thumb inside her, pressing the vibrating egg with his palm.

She immediately grunted between Jenna's legs, pushed to the brink of desire and the penetration, even if it was just a thumb. She shoved herself back against his finger, wanting to push it deeper, inviting more of him inside.

Stan yelled out "Damn!" as Jenna chuckled, adding, "Mmm... Girl is horny, eh?". And as she wiggled under the tongue, she exhaled, "You want to shove it inside that slut? You want to fuck her, don't you?" Panting, and seemingly wanting to share the pleasure she was receiving, she added "Go ahead, put your big black cock inside her. I want to see her face when you ram it in."

Another hole granted. Rachel immediately brought her ass higher, eager to be fucked. Eager to be stretched and used.

The unease of cheating on Frank no longer mattered; at that moment, she may as well have been branded by Liz: her ownership was total.

The waves of butterflies in her stomach had disappeared once she'd knelt and ate pussy, ass in the air, completely aware of what she had become: an insatiable slut that craved pleasure through satisfying others and being treated like meat.

She felt the thumb pull out of her cunt, her puffed lips closing, yearning for more. She knew she was drenched, proven by how easily the large cock slid inside her. The size of the head filled her immediately as she moaned into Jenna's thighs.

"Oh Mistress, it's going to make me come," she immediately said out of habit, knowing she needed permission.

"Mm... Do you mean Mr. Stan is going to make you come?"

"Yes, Yes, Mistress. Mr. Stan... Oooh is going to make me come," she panted.

Jenna frowned and swore: "Uh-uh... I come before all you motherfuckers. We'll see about you after."

"Oh man, she tight for a ho'," exclaimed Stan, feeling his way deeper inside. "I'm halfway through," he added as he see-sawed his cock inside her.

The pleasure was driving Rachel nuts. She felt stretched each time he rammed her in, even if he wasn't forceful or slamming inside her.

Jenna grabbed her legs under each knee and pulled back, lifting her ass from the couch and displaying all of herself. Rachel lowered her tongue between Jenna's cheeks and started licking her ass, aiming to show how much she was enjoying this and how much further she was willing to go.

"Mmm... little slut is eating my ass. I think she's responding well to what you're doing."

He nodded as he pushed himself all the way in, making Rachel squeal as he plowed through.

She got back to Jenna's pussy and brought her fingers to her holes, playing with her ass and vagina. The bartender responded immediately, bucking in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, baby... go ahead... "

Rachel licked harder and pushed two fingers inside Jenna's while the tip of her thumb pressed against her ass. Within seconds, the bartender started to whale, the muscles of her stomach contracting as her thighs were tensing up. Knowing what was about to happen, Rachel rubbed her nose against her clit while she moved her mouth lower and was rewarded with juices running down her chin. She was ecstatic: she'd made Jenna come so hard, she'd squirted.

The bartender's head was rolling left and right as she was catching her breath. She soon held Rachel's hair to prevent her from licking more.

Giggling from the orgasm, she looked at her slut's flushed face - she too looked like she was enjoying herself, her entire body swaying with each push from Hank.

"Are you biting your lips so you don't come?"

"Mmm... mumps... Yes... Yes, Mistress..."

"Gotta wait until he gets his dues... Fair's fair," she smiled maliciously.

"Oh... Ms. Jenna, I don't know that I can..."

"I ain't even close," Hank laughed from behind. "Bitch is loving being a black man's whore."

"Is that right girl, you like being fucked by a big black man?"

Rachel moaned that she did, her face still inches away from Jenna's pussy. She was yearning to go back for more, wanting to please.

"Liz tells me this is the first new cock you get in a verrry long time. Feels good, don't it? Bet you missed it."

As Rachel heaved, Jenna continued, "Oh, I can tell you're so close... But you can't come, honey... I have to slow you down."

Rachel babbled that yes, she needed to be slowed down and received a slap across the cheek that surprised her more than it stung.

"Mmm... Did that slow you down a notch?" Jenna asked as she raised her hips closer to Rachel's mouth who immediately kissed her pussy.

Rachel nodded that it had as her cheek became red. She felt Hank's hands grab the meat of her ass as he dug in deeper, the low rumble of the vibrator sounding louder than before, pushing her to the edge and soon over the edge.

She felt the hand fall across her cheek again, stinging.

"Tell me you want him to come inside you, beg him to and maybe I'll let you come while he's inside you."

"Oh god, Ms. Jenna, I want Mister Hank to come inside my hole, I want him to use it for what's it's meant to be. Oh god, oh god... Please Mister Hank, please come... mmmph... please come inside of me."

"You be a good ho and clean me up afterward?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied panting, focusing on preventing her own orgasm, "I'll clean up, I'll clean up." She sounded desperate.

Hank plowed into her hard, her face was shoved into Jenna's pussy each time as he mumbled about a white whore and ordered her to take it all. Rachel had moved her hands under her body, squeezing her nipples to delay the inevitable. His eyes fluttered as he threw his head back and groaned as if in pain.

Finally, through a fog, she heard Jenna told her she could come. Almost immediately, Rachel felt as if her insides were contracting more violently than ever before: her cunt was squeezing Hank's cock with each new spasm as if she was milking him with all of her body.

He slowly pulled out, his semen planted so deeply that none came out. Before Rachel could finally get back to her senses, she felt the semi flaccid flesh pressed against her cheeks and immediately took it in her mouth, slurping it with the devotion that one shows a new lover. Jenna turned off the vibrator and Rachel had to hold on to Stan by grabbing him around the waist to steady herself. The orgasm had rocked her; the vibration ending deflated her.

Liz's instructions had been sparse, allowing Jenna to do most of what she wanted with her slave but the exit had been very clear: shame and humiliation.

Once the bartender felt that Hank's dick had been properly coated with her saliva, she told Rachel: "Your use for today is over, my dear. I hope we'll get to torment you again soon."

Rachel was still fog-headed from the orgasm and it was taking time for the words to make sense. Hank pulled out of her mouth, slapped her ass and said, "You did good, girl. And you," he added, pointing a finger at Jenna, "You definitely deserve free weed for a month!"

Jenna added with a smile, "Fuck yeah, I've earned it... Maybe even two months!"

"Don't push it, girl," he laughed as he started rolling a joint.

Jenna looked at Rachel and asked, "Did you think Stan was my man?" She looked at him hungrily, "Mmm... a girl can dream, but no... he's my dealer... The best in norcal too."

This was the second time in as many weeks that Rachel was used so that someone else would get a freebie. She was trying to figure out how she felt about it, but Jenna pressed on: "These are your Mistress' instructions: get dressed quickly and immediately go outside. Seat on the steps for five minutes, then go home."

Rachel stumbled up and started to pull the strings of the butterfly vibrator but Jenna stopped her: "That's a gift for you to keep until you get back to your Mistress."

She lowered the mini skirt that was bundled up on her hips while raising the tube top in an attempt to catch most of her breasts. She half succeeded.

Rachel couldn't remember what time it was and the velvet window covers were not helping. Without checking herself in the mirror, she opened the door and stepped outside in broad daylight. The street was empty but traffic was passing nearby.

Her knees weak, she carefully walked down two steps and sat, feeling naked in plain air. Rachel kept her legs together in a vague attempt at hiding her pussy. She was in no shape to count the minutes in her head and just hoped that she would know, approximately, when it was time to leave.

As her anxiety increased, the vibrator started again, remotely controlled. Her hands clasped the edge of the step by her side as the veins on her neck started building.

"Oh please God, no... not here..." she thought as she squeezed her mouth shut to prevent a moan from escaping.

Following instructions, Jenna had turned the vibrator on with her phone and was peeping through the curtains.

Rachel's lips formed a circle as she breathed in and out loudly, as if in labor. She battled the rush of pleasure buzzing through her now sensitive clit. It started to hurt, but she was ready for a second orgasm if she could get one.

She wanted to act casual, act as if she didn't need this and yet within seconds, she threw her hand between her legs to adjust the toy to a better position. One that would hit the spot. And as she did, her pussy must have had a spasm and Stan's cum started to drip from her hole.

A car drove by and stopped at the light, maybe fifty feet away from where she sat. Rachel didn't know if it had been two minutes or three but she didn't think she'd reached the halfway mark yet. The driver looked straight, then something caught the side of his eye and he looked her way before adjusting his glasses. At first, he thought she was a hooker but they had not been around this street in a while. He stared a while longer and got the gist of what was happening: some nympho was getting her rocks off on the stairs.

The light turned green and as a car honked behind him, he decided to drive, giving a little howl through the open window.

Rachel was getting lost in the session and closed her eyes. She knew that Liz was the conductor behind all of this.

Liz had asked for Jenna to whore her for something she wanted. In this case, weed.

Liz had asked for her to be nearly thrown out following her orgasm.

Liz had asked for the vibrator to be turned on again while she was on the step.

Hell, Liz probably knew that she'd start oozing spunk while seating within five minutes.

Rachel could see her mouth "Make me proud" before she left. What would make her proud now she wondered?

Ten seconds later, she opened her legs wide, pushed two fingers inside her cunt and scooped as much of Stan's juice as she could before putting them in her mouth.

She forced herself to keep her legs open as she was rocked by another orgasm.

-------------------

Thank you for reading. Feel free to live a rating and a comment.