On Her Path to Complete Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's fingers started rubbing at her clit harder, alternating between rolling it under two fingers and a rhythmic slap with her index. At the description, she could almost picture her lips parting and juice starting to ooze out of her cunt.

Cheryl could see Rachel getting agitated from the corner of her eye but kept focusing on Liz.

"OH my god..." Cheryl murmured, "What. A. Total. Slut..."

"I know," started Liz only to be immediately interrupted.

"No. Don't get me wrong; I love the fact that she had the guts to do it. And you as well, as a matter of fact."

Liz acquiesced, knowing she was one step closer to winning. "So you think I should keep it going?" She added.

"Come on, you've just started with this one. There's not much she won't do... Apparently, she's hot, loves sex, and wants to be humiliated to levels that few people will agree to... If that's your thing, what's not to like?"

"Would you have done the same?" Liz inquired.

Cheryl thought for a few seconds before answering. "I'm not sure... It must be intoxicating to dominate someone like that... but I don't know if I could have peed on her." She thought about it further and added, "Had you done it before?"

"No, it was my first time. And I can't tell you why I decided to do it. Odd as it sounds, I could sense that she was waiting for someone to do this to her and to treat her like that. It was the hottest thing I've ever done," She paused and Liz decided to let her finish her thoughts as she had already led the witness as much as she could.

"I think under the right circumstances, maybe I would have done the same," Cheryl said, still thinking... "I don't know...Yeah, maybe I would have." And perhaps not too surprising, this made her realize how wet she had been since the conversation started.

Sensing that the time was right, Liz stated nonchalantly, "Well, that's good news because the slut that loves this so much is seating right next to you. Isn't that right, pet?"

Rachel knew this was coming, of course. While she had not expected to be outed to an acquaintance when she drove up earlier, here she was, oozing on her skirt at the mere recounting of her session and turned on within seconds of her Mistress giving all the lurid details. She'd started to squeeze her clit under her skirt as she had promised to do if she was to get excited. It seemed like the only important thing to do right now was to touch herself and try to douse the growing ache coming from her groin. Her mind registered how well Liz had manipulated the situation to get what she wanted.

The embarrassment washing over her was strangely not diminishing her arousal. She was both mortified that an acquaintance would know that she was dominated to such extent and craving the humiliation she was going through. Her breathing was broken but after a gasp, she answered, "Yes, Mistress," while looking at the table. Calling out Liz by her title publicly and thus admitting her submission was also shameful. Yet, she could feel an increase amount of lubrication in her pussy. Clearly, this was turning her on.

Cheryl blinked and kept on saying "Oh my god" so softly that almost no one could hear her, looking back and forth between her two companions.

Between Liz' smirk and Rachel's fidgety attitude, she enunciated "Oh my god" three more times.

"Are you going to be ok with this or do we need to adjourn?" Liz asked somewhat sarcastically.

"No, no... I'll be fine... I mean I'm fine," she said. Thinking some more, she added lamely "I think this is great for both of you". The truth was she felt conflicted - stunned on one end by the admittance of an affair between her two friends. And a BDSM affair at that! A ting of envy washed over her as Rachel demonstrated her submissiveness.

"Good," Liz stated calmly. "Would you like to participate?" she asked, leaning forward.

"In what?" Asked Cheryl incredulously, understanding the questions but wanting to buy some time to gather her thoughts.

"You know in what," said Liz. To entice her further, she asked "Would you like to know what my pet is doing now?"

Cheryl seemed to miss the question. She looked quizzically at Liz, who nodded towards Rachel. "Tell us, pet" she said.

This time, Rachel looked at Liz and answered, "This slut is rubbing her clit, Mistress."

"Right now?" Cheryl exclaimed, looking down immediately and realizing that her right hand was moving under the table.

"Mmm... Yes, Ma'am" Rachel mumbled, the humiliation of admitting what she was doing and the fact that she was doing it in a public place was getting her more drenched.

"Show her," Liz commanded.

Rachel hesitated on the best way; she scooted her butt on the bench and sat straight so that her crotch wouldn't be hidden under the table and peeled back the front of her skirt at the slits, revealing her bare pussy. While Cheryl couldn't see much with the shadows of the table but it was clear Rachel was actively rubbing her clit.

Liz knew that Cheryl would be aroused by the sight; she couldn't resist a woman as beautiful as Rachel.

Rachel, with her skirt open and her fingers pressed on her clit, grew increasingly nervous but was thankful that the lights were dim and Cheryl provided additional cover by seating next to her. She was in public, yet safe; displayed for her Mistress and friend to watch with limited risks - she could feel her juice dripping from her lips. After days without an orgasm, she felt it may happen to her even in public.

"I don't know what to say, honestly." Cheryl babbled.

"Ask her anything you want, then I'll ask my question again... Obedience can be intoxicating," Liz said.

Thinking for a few seconds, Cheryl asked "Why are you touching yourself?" She felt silly about the question, but Rachel answered eagerly, making her feel more at ease in return.

With jagged breathing, she answered "Mistress told me to rub my cunt whenever I get horny, Ma'am."

Cheryl could see that the mere action of telling this to someone publicly and saying the word "cunt" was increasing Rachel's struggle to keep her composure. Liz was enjoying the development and enticed her... "You've heard what she likes... If you'd like to give her an order..." She added playfully.

Emboldened by Liz's encouragement, Cheryl looked at Rachel and asked "Do you want to put a finger inside your puss... your cunt?"

"Oh, yes Ma'am," Rachel answered out of breath.

Before Rachel could do anything, Liz added "You don't have to ask her if she wants to do something. Just tell her what to do."

Cheryl felt like her chest was being squeezed, almost struggling to take full breaths. She was overwhelmed with the excitement of this gorgeous play-thing to whom she could give orders. With a low voice she commanded Rachel to finger herself. Emboldened by her obedience, she looked around and asked her to move her right leg on the bench so she'd get a better view.

Eager to demonstrate her docility, Rachel looked longingly at Cheryl, leaned her back to the wall and lifted her right foot on the bench. She could feel the cheap vinyl of the bench seat sticking to her cheeks while juices oozed out of her. Switching to her left hand, she pressed her middle finger through her slit, immediately penetrating her drenched hole. She closed her eyes for a second to enjoy the feeling before looking at Cheryl directly. Holding her gaze was part of the humiliation process she wanted to experience.

"Does that turn you on?" Cheryl added, feeling once more that her questions were too blend for the occasion but unable to think of anything else.

Moaning gently, Rachel answered "Mmm... yes, Ma'am, it does."

With her right knee against the back of the bench, Rachel could be discovered if someone stood directly in front of the table. Thankfully, no one was walking by their table.

As her orders were being followed, Cheryl looked at Liz, in search of the next steps. The answer came quickly as Liz said, "Now that you've put my pet in her happy place... I've got a challenge for you if you're up for it... I know she is," pointing at Rachel, "and I guess you already know what it is..."

Cheryl had expected this in the back of her mind for the past few minutes. Apprehensively, she said "Well, you've prevented me from going to the bathroom three times, so I have an idea..." Her stomach was aching from anxiety. She had never considered the boldness of doing something like this and added softly "I don't know if I can do it, honestly."

Rachel held another moan. After nearly a week without being allowed to orgasm and being brought on edge by her Mistress earlier that day, she was longing for sex. The combination of touching herself while being talked about at the third person, as if she was not here, slave to whatever they wished her to do, drove her even more mad. She slipped another finger while squeezing her clit against the palm of her hand.

"You certainly don't have to, my dear. You can hold it in as long as you want. My little pet just wants to make sure you're satisfied." She let the sentence linger, knowing that Cheryl would not be able to resist the though of a woman like Rachel eating her out. For good measure, she added "When was the last time someone was completely devoted to eating your pussy without looking to get anything in return?"

"Oh, you know... a decade ago," Cheryl coyly said, trying to keep the tone light but knowing that she'd already made up her mind.

"So now tell me," Liz added, felling it was time to establish some leadership "Would you like my pet to take care of you tonight? If you do, tell me now."

Cheryl was hesitating and was starting to mumble awkwardly when Liz interrupted her. "Pet, tell my friend what you want," Liz said.

Understanding that she was meant to seduce Cheryl into a "Yes", Rachel caressed herself a little harder while stretching her lips with her hand to give her a full display. She spoke quietly, "Ma'am, this slut wants to be used... mm... however you see fit for your pleasure. Oooh... You can give this slut orders, you can punish this slut, and take advantage of this slut in any way you want," Rachel heaved and turned on by her own words, pushed the fingers inside her a little deeper. All of the sudden, she pulled her skirt down and kept her hand between her thighs, seemingly casual but with a crimson face.

The waitress dropped the check with a bright smiled, apologized for the delay by blaming a short staff and asked if everything had gone well. Liz answered that it had until she showed up and her friend decided to stop doing what she was doing. Staring at Rachel, she added "Which was not supposed to be her decision." The implication was clear.

Mortified, Rachel looked at Liz but she was already acting busy looking into her purse for her credit card, expecting her order to be followed. Unsure as to what she'd meant, the waitress simply waited for the card. Rachel slowly moved her knee back against the wall and pulled the front of her skirt, exposing herself again, even more embarrassed in front of a stranger. Her gorged and wet lips glistening in the dim lights. She went back to rubbing her clit with two fingers, immediately feeling as if her eyes were going to roll to the back of her head as she kept wondering to what level of depravity she would have to be pushed to stopped being turned on.

The waitress, didn't immediately notice until she looked in the direction of a discreet moan. She couldn't believe the scene in front of her - the hottest chick in the bar was the one touching herself with two friends staring at her. She looked, her mouth slightly open before murmuring, almost to herself "Oh my god. What are you doing??" Which was obvious, but sometimes, we ask the most obvious questions.

Rachel bit her lip, aiming to stay as quiet as possible. Her right fist was clenching her shirt while her left hand caressed herself, building waves of pleasure.

"What's your name, dear?," asked Liz.

"Je... Jenna," the waitress answered, unable to take her eyes from Rachel.

"Jenna, this is my friend Cheryl and this is my slut. She has to masturbate whenever she gets horny, regardless of the location. I'll let you guess what happened while we were talking..." She sighted with some exaggerated facial expressions. "And now, I was trying to convince my friend into coming home and taking advantage of her, my little slave got horny."

"Oh my god, this is awesome," said Jenna.

Rachel moaned louder as she was being called a slave out loud, in front of strangers. Her Mistress had pushed all the right buttons, each time increasing her desire to submit and her humiliation.

The waitress stared at Rachel long enough to etched the scene in her mind and glancing at Cheryl, asked "The hell is wrong with you? If she don't, I will."

"I think you just made the best point of the evening, Jenna. thank you," said Liz with a chuckle. She added "Perhaps some other time we can chat more, but for now, please run my card; I'd like to take these two home."

With her eyes locked on Rachel, Jenna asked Liz if she was serious about bringing her back some time. Tilting her head as if to take a better look at her, Liz asked "Maybe... is there something that you have in mind?"

"Fuck yeah. I mean if she does this in public, I'd love to see what she does in private"

Liz giggled and pulling a card, added "Here's my email address; let me know what you really have in mind. Right now, however, I have to take her home for training. Be a dear and run my card."

After a few more seconds of staring, Jenna handed back the credit card, stating. "This evening's on me. Email me back."

"Well, that is very generous. Isn't it, pet?"

Being directly addressed, Rachel knew she had to answer properly and stated between short quick breaths, 'Yes, Mistress."

"What do we say to generous people?"

"Thank you, Miss Jenna. I hope to be able to repay you soon."

"Holly shit," said Jenna, pointing amusingly at Liz and adding, "Bring her back."

As Jenna returned to the bar, Liz looked at Rachel and complimented her on her obedience and how well she had been carrying herself tonight. She wanted to maintain her dominance, especially in front of Cheryl in order to keep her on her toes. Glowing with pride, Rachel thanked her.

Cheryl was steaming with desire and after staring at the slut's pussy for what felt like minutes, she wanted to feel it under her fingers.

"Let's go then," Liz stated as she got up towards the door. Cheryl was too turned on to refuse the invitation.

As they got to the car, Liz instructed her to seat in the back and to keep her slut on edge. While it was only a short drive, she wanted to make sure her friend would not get cold feet. Diverting herself with Rachel seemed like the best way to keep her occupied.

Cheryl was becoming increasingly stern with the pet and instructed her to seat on her hands while spreading her legs as wide as possible. She'd turned on the dome light to better appreciate the details of the scene while Liz smirked, glancing in the rear view mirror at the monsters she was creating.

Rachel obeyed quickly, putting all of her weight on her hands to keep them immobilized.

"I want to spank your pussy," Cheryl said. The slut immediately replied that it was her cunt to do as she pleased, earning a slap on her meaty part. She was so wet, she nearly expected to hear splashes of juice but was hit by waves of pleasure instead. Each subsequent slap was echo'd with a gasp and a "Thank you, Ma'am" that had all passengers squirm in their seat with excitement.

Cheryl dug her fingers inside Rachel's hole, forcing repeated grunts and leaned in for a deep kiss. While the spanking was light, it showed Cheryl that the slut could also get turned on with a little pain involved.

Soon, they arrived and Cheryl was lost in lust - the awkwardness of exhibiting herself with another woman in front of Liz was now irrelevant; she only yearned for Rachel's head to be between her legs.

Skirt up, Rachel was leading both women in the house, elated by the idea they were staring at her and that she would be servicing them within a few minutes. As soon as they entered the house, Cheryl immediately started kissing Rachel passionately while caressing her buttocks. Their nipples hardened quickly as their breaths and saliva mixed with each other. Liz chuckled while dimming the lights slightly and walked over to her pet's bag to retrieve a couple of items.

Cheryl lifted her dress and kicked her boots on the floor as Rachel helped finish the job by getting on her knees and pulling Cheryl's g-string down. Cheryl lifted her foot to get rid of the underwear and parted her legs as Rachel moved close to her pussy , extending her tongue. Her juice was salty but intoxicating. She couldn't help a noise of appreciation as soon as her nose hit the small patch of pubic hair above her clit.

Cheryl also immediately moaned as she felt Rachel's warm tongue gliding through her pussy.

"Pet, help her get comfortable over there," Liz said with a smile pointing to a papasan chair. Looking at her friend, she added with a smile "Make sure everything you want licked is easily accessible."

Cheryl sat on the chair and following Liz's instructions, scooted forward until her butt and pussy hung over the edge.

Rachel unzipped her skirt, lifted her shirt and turned back to face Liz, showing her ass to Cheryl. Embracing her pet, Liz gave her directions through small hand taps. By gently slapping her hands between Rachel's legs, her slut started spreading them, giving Cheryl a complete view of her pussy. With her ass displayed and easily accessible, Liz grabbed a metal butt plug encrusted with a pink jewel and rubbed it against Rachel's pussy lips for lubrication. Moving it back against her smallest orifice, she said "Press against it."

Rachel bent slightly and pushed herself onto the medium sized plug. Liz jiggled the plug to ease the breach of her anal ring and her pet immediately purred with satisfaction at being filled in the ass by her Mistress for the first time. Liz patted her cheeks appreciatively and then slid her fingers between the flange of the plug and Rachel's skin, moving the plug back and forth with her palm while the tip of her finger could dig inside her pussy. She felt her pet buck under the pleasure and asked her if she was ready to start servicing their guest.

Panting, Rachel stammered "Mmm... Yes, Mistress."

Liz let go of the plug, grabbed some ropes from a drawer and moved behind the papasan chair. Rachel knelt down and brushed her mouth against Cheryl's womb, breathing heavily on it and enjoying the sound of the sighs that came out of her each time she got close.

"There is one last condition," Liz told Cheryl as she dropped strands of rope by her side. "I have to tie you up for you to experience my pet as she was meant to be experienced. You have to surrender to her caresses."

Cheryl could feel her uncomfortable bladder and pleaded "Oh Liz, please let me go to the bathroom first."

"Not our deal," Liz interrupted. "You can just hold it while she pleasures you. After you've come, you can go pee."

Rachel knew that Liz wanted her friend to lose control while being pleasured and while she never thought of herself as much into water sports, the memories of last week overwhelmed her... her mouth was now rubbing gently against Cheryls' vulva.

Squirming and panting, Cheryl resigned herself and said "Fine. But you'll see. I'll hold it."

"Suit yourself," Liz smiled as she started to rope Cheryl's right knee to the frame of the chair. She pulled harder than she needed to, knowing that some slack was bound to occur as she tied the knot. She tied her at the knees rather than the ankles, ensuring that her legs would be as spread as possible. Cheryl breathed out as she mumbled that she was too stretched but Liz had already moved on to the left leg. Within a minute, Cheryl was spread open, her anus and pussy in full display with her ass hung slightly over the edge of the chair, completely available to Rachel's caress. She immediately realized that this position made holding her pee much more difficult. With her pussy spread like this, she had to work overtime to make sure her muscle would keep it all in.