On Her Path to Complete Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She added "I'm not sure about the girth but I can't wrap my hand around it... Don't worry though, I've mentioned that our slut had a little experience with stuffing things inside herself already and that despite her tight little cunt, she can fit quite a bit in there... Isn't that right, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress." Rachel couldn't imagine that she'd be able to fit the entire thing inside her, then again, she'd done well last time and was dripping wet again this time.

"See, she said 'Yes". And 10 inches is really advertising, you can't shove more than 8 inches before hitting those very realistic balls. Believe me, I've tried."

Cheryl laughed at the comment.

"I suggest you salivate on that dick, my little slut, because I'm not putting any lube on it."

With all the lights on, Rachel crawled to the monster cock stuck to the side of the table, wanting to do well despite the scary size. She spat and licked every side before putting it her mouth but couldn't get passed the head.

Cheryl was watching the scene as a spectator, feeling there was something surreal about seeing someone she'd met before behave so carnally, slurping a massive piece of plastic with eagerness as she aimed to please her Mistress.

"This is as good as it's going to get. Cheryl, help her please."

Cheryl got Rachel to turn around and stood above her, legs spread on each side. She bent down and rubbed her fingers against Rachel's cunt, stunned by how wet she was. Holding down the head of the dildo, Rachel was instructed to back into it. The large head came butting against the slit, pushing against the lips and folded skin. Cheryl spread her wide and rubbed the dildo up and down in order to push it inside the orifice.

Spread on the couch, Liz was lightly touching herself, thrilled at the display and thanking her lucky star for everything that had happened.

Rachel groaned as she reared herself onto the plastic penis; she felt the head stretching the ring of her hole. It seems massive and a bit painful. As it penetrated her, the plastic was pressing against the side of the butt plug, increasing the sensations. While there was some slight pain, she pushed harder until she felt it grow inside her and knew she passed the first couple of inches. She immediately gasped at the feeling of fullness.

"Look at me, Pet... You're not allowed to touch yourself until you take it all inside. Ok?"

"Oh god... Yes, Mistress. I understand," Rachel answered as she immediately moaned and sensually bobbed her ass up and down on the dildo. She laid her face on the ground and looked at her Mistress sideways, thrilled that the show she was offering turned her on enough to masturbate while watching her.

"Mind if I tape this with my phone? This will be masturbation material for months to come," Cheryl asked.

"What a great idea," Liz answered with a broad smile.

Rachel felt more humiliation as she knew that this scene would be kept permanently and could likely be used against her in the future. Who knew what Cheryl or Liz would do with it? Maybe they'd share it with common friends, embarrassing her by showing how hungry for cock she was. Maybe they'd post it online and let strangers worldwide see what a slut she was.

Cheryl propped the phone to show the scene from profile.

Once this was set, Liz waved towards her, "Cheryl, I've got a job for you. Come over here please."

Sensually, Cheryl approached, bending down to move her ear close to Liz and displaying herself to Rachel as she did.

As Liz murmured into her ear, Cheryl smiled broadly, stating that it was a great idea and immediately left the room. Meanwhile, Liz kept encouraging her pet to push further as she touched her own pussy.

Cheryl came back into the video frame wearing heels borrowed from Liz's closet and a belt in hand. She paced slowly around Rachel, making sure to stay in the background and capture as much as possible through video.

Rachel held her breath as she caught the belt in the corner of her eye. She could hear the sound of heels pacing around her.

Liz got up, stating that an incentive was required and went to grab a vibrating bullet from the bag Rachel brought over. With some scotch tape, she secured it at the base of the dildo, right in front of the balls. She turned it on and Rachel immediately felt the vibrations travel through the shaft even though her clit was far from it. She moaned and bit her lip so as not to swear.

"Shove it all inside and you'll get to feel this on your clit."

"Mmmpph... Yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress," she added panting.

Rubbing a finger against her own silt, Liz coated her index with juices and moved it under Rachel's nose who hungrily took it in her mouth to suckle on it, closing her eyes in appreciation.

"Now show how much you like to fuck yourself when people are watching you."

Hearing Cheryl's heels was giving her anxiety but she focused on pleasing her Mistress and starting pushing deeper. She was hoping the dildo would get thinner but it seemed to be the same girth throughout. She felt stretched to the limit, her vaginal ring was pulled apart so much that her clit was out of its protective hood, already feeling the vibration build up.

Wanting to keep the verbal humiliation going, Liz asked: "Does my slut like to shove big things inside herself?"

"Mmm... Yes, Mistress she does."

"I think we should send this video to your Master and let him be the judge of how slutty you are behaving... I'm sure he'd be proud."

Rachel kept forgetting about the darn camera! She knew Frank would love to see her behave like this and started grinding her ass with more enthusiasm.

"Let's see if we can show him the progress you are making."

Rachel sensed that the dildo was almost as deep as she could take; the vibration were getting stronger which meant she was getting closer. She pushed with a new fervor and soon felt the vibration of the egg right on her clit.

"Is your cunt full?"

"Oh yes, oh yes,,, Oh yes, Mistress, this slut's cunt is full," Rachel babbled as the vibration were proving too much.

"You are not to come, my pet"

"Awww..." despaired Rachel as she moved forward, away from the vibrations.

"I have decided to give you a challenge - I hope it will allow you to discover more about yourself. Are you ready to hear it?"

"Nnngh... Mistress, Yes please..."

"Cheryl is going to use the belt on you. You are to come exactly on the 10th lash. Do you understand?"

"Ohh... Mhhgg... Yes Mistress, but... I don't know if I can."

"You can and you will. Now put that pussy back on the vibrator," said Cheryl sternly.

She immediately grimaced of restrained desire and apprehension. Cheryl was behind her and she could not tell when the slap would happ... Whack!

The belt landed on her buttocks stinging and causing her building orgasm to be delayed. Within seconds, the sharp pain grew wider but duller as well. A warm sensation was left on her cheek. She could feel her pussy almost pulsating around the dildo, pushing her plug through the thin wall.

"Last time, I had my slut slap herself with a wooden spoon so she wouldn't come too fast," Liz laughed.

Cheryl smiled and walked around, letting the belt slide against Rachel's legs. Each time, she nervously reacted, penetrating herself deeper onto the massive dildo, pushing her clit onto the vibrator.

"Slut, take this opportunity to tell your Master what you did and what you're doing today. I think he'd be pleased to know what happens to you when you come here. Tell the camera."

"Mm... Yes... Yes, Mistress," she replied panting before carrying on. "I came to see Mistress as you... nnggh... had allowed and Mistress... mm... had me masturbate and eat her pussy once I arrived." As she described it, the activities of earlier that day seemed far away. "She came in my mouth, Master." Rachel wheezed , catching her breath as the second swat came down across her cheeks with the same result as before.

"Oww... thank you, Ma-am", Rachel added in a sheepish voice as Liz winked towards Cheryl. Her thanking her tormentor was a good step.

"Good. What else did you do today?"

"After... After coming in my mouth, Mistress sworn me to masturbate each time I would get horny, Master, regardless of the location..."

She huffed and puffed a little to regain her composure... Her ass was shoved up agains the balls of the dildo and Liz thought she might have to go bigger next time.

"We went out for drinks with Miss Cheryl and I got horny listening to Mistress talk about our session from last week-end... Mmmm... so I started touching myself under the table."

Another swat landed, followed by Rachel thanking Cheryl again.

"Which one was that, slut, I lost track," Cheryl asked.

"Three, Ma'am..."

"Oh good, keep track from now on."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Keep going..."

"Mistress outed me... to Miss Cheryl and I had to show her how I was touching myself. Then the waitress came to the table and I had to keep doing in front of her too. Oh my god... Mistress, I'm getting so close."

"Were you embarrassed?"

"Oh my god, yes... I was dying... But I was very wet Mistress and I kept thinking that you were... Mmm... You were going to have me go in the back and eat Miss Jenna's pussy."

"Thinking or hoping? Move away if you have to..." A resounding slap came down again, hard this time, across her left cheek. Rachel shrieked in pain and moved forward on the dildo.

She babbled "Four... Thank you, Ma'am..." and quickly felt Cheryl's hand caress the painful area... "You may get a welt but it was needed to prevent you from coming..."

"No need to explain yourself, Cheryl. Carry on, slut."

She continued "I was hoping Mistress... I was so horny, I wanted to be used..."

"I bet you did... Good summary up to now. What else?"

She panted..." After that, we came home and Mistress tied Cheryl's legs open and ordered me to service her and...", taking a breath, she added "and she came in my mouth at the same time as she... Mmm... peed in it."

"And did you come as well?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

"Was it a big orgasm because you are being ordered around and got pissed on again?"

Rachel knew the humiliation was a big part of her orgasm. She answered that it was.

"The Clift notes version. Very good slut."

The tongue of the belt came beneath her and licked her belly, surprising her and forcing her to forcefully buck backwards, shoving the dildo inside her... She groaned in pain and moaned in pleasure before saying "Five, thank you Ma'am."

The next three swats came down on her ass in succession as if Cheryl kept revolving her arm.

"Oh, Mistress, I'm so close, please..." and shoved herself forward, away form the aching vibrator.

"You didn't count, should I start again?"

"NO MA'AM! 6,7 and 8, thank you Ma'am."

"For someone who's not a pain slut... she does quite well, don't you think?"

"Oh very much so... You know what else is cute, I just realized that she gets just as turned on with her own words than mine. More perhaps since it's even more humiliating for her to say it, isn't it?"

"Mmm... Mmmm... For sure," added Cheryl.

Sensing that Rachel had little left in her, Liz decided to close with a strong statement for Frank.

"Pet, you were having a discussion with Cheryl earlier about ownership. Tell me what you was discussed. And put your clit on the vibrator... That seems to make the truth come out faster."

"Oh, Mmm, oh... Ma'am Cheryl was telling me that all my holes... belong to Mistress. Mmmm... Oh my god, Mistress... That if you owned my mouth and could use it as you see fit, then..." Whack! Another slap of the belt came down on Rachel's ass. She heaved and panted heavily and was sadly reminded that she was not allowed to come yet. "Nine, thank you Ma'am... Then you also own my cunt and my ass, Mistress."

"Who owns your holes when you're here, cunt?"

The combination of dirty talk, filled cunt and ass as well as humiliation was becoming too much for Rachel. She squirmed and started to babble. "Oh... You do, Mistress. Always. I am yours, Mistress. You own me."

Liz got up and planted herself in front of Rachel, "At the next swat on your ass, you will come for me, do you understand? You are going to shove that dildo even deeper inside your cunt and you'll press your clit on the vibrator until I tell you to get off it. Are we clear?"

"MMm... Yes Mi... Mistress," Rachel said in one breath as Liz made some gestures that Cheryl understood.

Rachel shoved herself onto the plastic cock, hitting the ballsack and pressing her clit against the vibrating bullet. She immediately gasped and made minuscule movements so that the dildo would still move inside her but she'd stay in contact with the vibrator at all times. Her lips soon curled as the pressure of keeping it together was soon becoming too much... She yelped "OH god Mistress, Mistress please!" At which point, Liz nodded to Cheryl who let the belt fall on her slut's ass. In turn, Rachel immediately started wailing as she allowed the wave of orgasm to wash over her. Her stretched cunt was pulled to the limits while her hips were shoving her clitoris on the vibrator, unwilling and unable to give it a reprieve. At the peak, Rachel felt the lashing of the belt once more, then again and again, forcing her to come as she was being forcefully spanked. After too many slaps to count, and as her orgasm slowly subdued, Rachel forced herself to stay in the same position. Her cunt was now just painfully wrapped around the thick plastic pole while the buzzing on her clit became almost painful.

As she started hyperventilating, her Mistress had come right in front of her and as she looked up, found her nose nearly in the folds of her pussy.

"I own you, little slut. I own your holes and I own your mind... Your are mine to do what I want with. Do we agree?"

Rachel pushed her face between her legs, breathing her scent and started mumbling, "Oh yes, Mistress... I'm yours body and mind... you can... Mmmghhh... oh... humiliate me and do anything... ooh, to me... You're my queen, Mistress... OOHHHHHHHh" and as her own words came out of her mouth, she came once more, unexpectedly...

Smiling as if she'd achieved exactly what she wanted, Liz spoke softly now. "Move away from the vibrator... There... Good girl."

She caressed her hair and held her.

And Rachel started crying silently, tears rolling down her face while the cock inside her came out with a sucking noise... She put her arms around Liz's thighs and kept on kissing her while hiccuping through tears.

"Help me get her to bed," Liz told Cheryl. They spent the next half hour caressing her hair, her stung cheeks and gently putting her to sleep as she held on to Liz.