On Holiday with My Parents Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped at the sign. Daddy pulled on his shorts and zipped mine and Mummy's dresses.

"Just don't bend over while there's any dishy guys around," she threatened, "we'll never get you home,"

A quick glance round showed there were no dishy guys anywhere near, except Daddy of course, so I did a naughty pirouette and neatly flashed everything below my boobs.

"Do I need to wear clothes in the chalet?"

"No Baby Girl," replied Daddy happily, "but on the deck you must wear bottoms or shorts. Respectable like. Want to leave the deck, get something from the car for instance then you need to wear a top, something that won't frighten the natives. Everywhere else respectable. It's a family site. On the beach outside, topless is good once you get there. Bottoms essential until we get to the nudist beach."

I was feeling quite tired when we got back to the chalet. The bench seat under the window looked particularly inviting.

"Why don't you two go and get a shower while I fix something to eat. Take some money George and bring back a large chips. 'bout half an hour should do it." suggested Mummy.

I'm so pleased I was taught to listen properly - you two, more than one - a shower, singular. Suddenly I was almost wide awake.

"Wrap your towel around your waist, young lady," called Mummy as Daddy and I, armed with our wash bags and towels, headed across the deck.

We walked in silence a little way with me holding tight to Daddy's arm. There was nobody about.

"Daddy, can I... y'know?" I whispered.

"We'll have to wait and see Baby Girl, it's often busy at this time of the evening.

### ### ###

It was busy, very busy and noisy. Cubicle doors banging, showers hissing, people shouting across the place to their friends in all sorts of languages. A regular tower of Babel. We had to wait for a empty cubicle. I cuddled up to Daddy as if he was my boyfriend or lover or even Sugar Daddy but certainly not a wee trimerous, hand around his waist, like I might with my real Daddy. I even kissed him and made a fuss of him, a proper little tart.

A man came out of a cubicle. We moved towards it;

"C'mon, we can share," said Daddy as if we weren't going to share anyway.

We entered quickly. Locked the door and I giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. Daddy unzipped me and pulled my dress off over my head. I knelt in front of him and worked his shorts down. There it was, before my very eyes! Daddy's cock all for myself. It wasn't nonchalant like it was on the beach. It had grown a little, a couple of points up from nonchalant towards getting interested. A little string of pre-cum dangled from the edge of Daddy's foreskin. I licked it up swiftly before it was wasted on the wet floor.

Daddy's cock head was just beginning to poke out from his foreskin, just about a quarter inch. It looked so inviting, sort of lost, what's going on here?, sort of thing. I thought I'd show it that it was with friends and probed between cock head and foreskin with a hard tongue. Once safely inside I explored around Daddy's cock head with a much softer tongue. Ouch! Blimey, what's that? Sand! A tiny grain of sand had lodged itself under Daddy's foreskin. Teasing it out with my tongue I took it into my fingers and wiped it off on Daddy's strong leg. Note to self - Make sure there's no sand in Daddy's bits before we leave the beach in future!

I continued to play but it felt wrong, all wrong. There was noise everywhere, doors banging. Then there were kids screaming. I had to stop, it just wasn't fair. Daddy couldn't relax and enjoy neither could I. Reluctantly easing Daddy's growing cock from my mouth I took it lovingly in hand and held it gently while getting to my feet.

"Daddy, Dearest," I whispered in his ear, "would you mind I we continued back at the chalet. It's too noisy here? We can't relax. I can't hear if you are enjoying what I'm doing and I think I'd like Mummy to be with us, as it's our first time."

Daddy hugged me close and kissed my forehead just like he did when I was a little girl.

"That would be much better, I think, Baby Girl and Mummy would be very pleased that you thought about her as well. Let's get showered."

We sealed our agreement with a long, loving kiss. Not at all like Daddy and Daughter. I stepped into the little shower tray and pressed the button.

"Ahrrrrr!" I exclaimed far too loudly.

"Sorry, Baby Girl," Daddy laughed, "should have warned you that it takes a minute or two for the warm water to get through."

We washed each other carefully, checking for nasty grains of sand in delicate places. We dressed quickly with no messing about, and stopped off for frites grande on the way back.

"Oh! You're a bit quicker than I expected," exclaimed Mummy, "is everything alright?"

I explained everything and the agreement Daddy and I had come to. Mummy beamed with delight.

"I'd like that Darling, after we've finished dinner, OK?"

### ### ###

It's not even the end of day 1 - there's more if you desire?

Comments and votes are very welcome and encouraging xx

12