On Holiday with My Parents Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost all sense of my whereabouts and shouted to the heavens that my Darling Daddy should pump his Baby Girl's, incestuous, hungry pussy with his deliciously, incestuous seed and to fill me to overflowing. I came so hard I collapsed to my forearms. My head rested on my Mummy's wet pussy. Every single drop of air I dragged into my tortured lungs carried the delicious aroma of my Mummy's sex only fractions from my nose. Heaven!

But Daddy hadn't cum! I was devastated until I realised I'd made him cum on the beach, I'd sucked him off on the banquette and now he was pounding my pussy. Poor Daddy, he must be exhausted. I started using my muscles, squeezing him as I should have been doing all along.

"Ohhh, Baby Girl, that's naughty!" he exclaimed delightedly, "you'll make me cum if you do that."

I squeezed harder, holding his cock quite tightly as he drove it into my hungry pussy then barely letting go as he withdrew. I did make my Daddy cum. He suddenly thrust in extra hard and extra deep, holding me perfectly still as he jetted his wonderful seed deep in side me. I was surprised how much of his wonderful cum he was able to feed my hungry pussy with.

I rested my head between Mummy's legs. Daddy, his cock still deep inside me, rested his head between my shoulder blades.

"Mind if I tidy you up, Baby Girl?" asked Mummy softly.

"No Mummy, not at all," I replied instantly.

Daddy withdrew his, surprisingly, hard cock. We shuffled around. Mummy knelt over my head, Daddy knelt behind her. I raised my legs and Mummy trapped them under her armpits, rolling my pussy up perfectly to her mouth. Above me was my Mummy's swollen pussy, just out of reach of my tongue and just above that, Daddy's cock, still very usable and dripping a delicious mixture of his spunk, my pussy juice and fresh pre-cum lube, ready for Mummy's pussy.

Working my hand around so that I could reach Daddy's cock I guided it, for the second time that day, into my Mummy's swollen, gaping pussy. Daddy slid his cock in deep without hesitation. Mummy sighed at the familiar feel of Daddy's cock inside her and I positioned myself so that I could catch anything that dripped, from Daddy's cock or Mummy's pussy, in my mouth.

I felt Mummy open me up with her fingers and heard her lapping up Daddy's nectar with her tongue, slurping and gurgling rudely. Daddy's cock slid in and out Mummy with increasing force. With one hand I reached to stroke Mummy's clitty and the other explored, seeking out Daddy's bum hole. Once I'd found it I slipped a finger inside Mummy alongside Daddy's cock and got my finger nice and slippery. I distinctly felt Daddy shudder with pleasure as I probed the outer edges of his back hole. The devil was in me. I used the other hand, now slippery with Mummy's juices, and slid it between Mummy's bottom and Daddy's tummy. It didn't take but a moment to find her botty hole. My finger entered very easily and was quickly followed by a second.

It felt wonderful! I could feel Daddy's cock moving backwards and forwards as Daddy fucked Mummy's pussy.

I'm not totally sure if Mummy or I came first. I know I soaked Mummy such was my pleasure and Mummy almost drowned me, being beneath her and in the direct line of fire. I just loved it. Moments later Daddy became very energetic, driving his cock deep into Mummy very fast and forcibly. It felt glorious being so close to Daddy's pleasure. When he started to shoot his load I could actually feel his cock pumping in Mummy's pussy.

### ### ###

We disentangled ourselves and cuddled on the floor in exhausted contentment. I could feel Mummy's juices drying on my face. It felt strange, at first I couldn't identify what was happening. When I did I laughed. It felt wonderful. Mummy asked why I was laughing and I told her I was so very happy and thanked them both.

We were all in a bit of a mess and went to the showers together. There was a family cubicle empty so we used that, walking into it as bold as brass despite there being others in the communal area. We showered happily like school kids and returned to the chalet and climbed into bed.

I leaned over Daddy to kiss Mummy goodnight, kissed Daddy goodnight, laid my head on the pillow and was asleep within seconds.

### ### ###

The end of my first day on Holiday with my parents. There's quite a bit more, if you would like?

Please let me know.

Votes and all comments always make writers happy *G*

12