All Comments on 'On Holiday with My Parents Pt. 05'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The End? - No!

Great series, loved every bit of it. As it is now it has to go on. Sandy and Shaw and mum and dad/granddad and grandma... BTW Sandy and Shaw reminds me of the Song Contest winner of 1967 Sandy Shaw, don‘t know if you intended that...

alexis19901alexis19901about 4 years ago

We still need more... with a new spin off! It can't end here, theres many more adventures to come. Three generations?

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
HOT. HOT. HOT

I just finished reading the entire series....hard the whole time. Would have loved to have been the son in that family. Thanks, I really enjoy your submissions. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This series is written magnificiently. Please continue with generations building up.

Can’t wait fir the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there anything left?

Honestly, with all the positive comments, I don't know what else to say. Read every work of this series. I looked at it both erotically and as a romance for three. Could something like this really happen? Maybe not the chalet and stuff like that, but a romance of three? Hmmm, I would like to think so. Thanks for a great story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Awesome series! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...